Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Fable

Fable 1.2

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Jerec81 Posted at: 10:18 Oct22 2004 Post ID: 9525
Jerec81
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
For those who have finished the game....don't you feel it was a bit short? Good game, good idea, decent design...but not what you wished/thought it would be? I wish they had done more of a morrowind thing, combine the two games, that would kick ***. I'm not complaining so much as wishing they had done the full job. I don't think it was a programer that decided to scrap some of the idea's. They were probably comeing up on a deadline and some puke in a suit said "Finish it or your fired!" and this was the result, a watered down Project Ego. Whats good is that even the watered down version is still pretty sweet. It should have been Xbox live though, if not for multiplayer then for downloads, for new missions or weapons or area's and such. I wouldnt' mind paying a little more for some extra content if it was all of this same calibur.
The things we are missing
DRAGON!!!
Horses
Free roaming - walking where you like, like in Morrowind
Multiple Towns - there are four, we need 10+
-MULTIPLE DISKS- Final Fantasy like, whats wrong with 4+ disks? It's got a hard drive, make it HUGE, if it's good we won't care.
Xbox Live
Multiplayer
When they come out with a sequel or a re-release, I will be a little ****** if they want me to shell out another $50 for it, I'll trade my copy of fable in for 90% off the new one, but it's got to be a finished product. I know no one from any of the companies involved is going to read this but I thought you guys would like a place to talk about things we wished were better.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
TheEndOfTime Posted at: 01:36 Oct25 2004 Post ID: 10597
TheEndOfTime
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ya it would have been kick *** if they made it like morrowind and put dragons and horses muiltiple towns and online but they did'nt which blows they will probably end up makeing another one that has all that stuff in it or at least a sequal with all of it in there.
TheEndOfTime Posted at: 01:37 Oct25 2004 Post ID: 10598
TheEndOfTime
Forum GuestMember
+
+
it would have been more sweet if they made it like morrowind and GTA
joslifer1 Posted at: 22:48 Oct26 2004 Post ID: 11570
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
+
What the **** is morrowind?
General, if you're not using it, could I have the army for a few days?
iceman1924 Posted at: 07:16 Oct29 2004 Post ID: 12590
iceman1924
Forum GuestMember
+
+
they are saying that the game has a down load on xbox live but i have not seen it yet. they sey there was A.I. in the game BUT THERE ISN'T. over all the game stinks
chunksbar Posted at: 20:05 Nov03 2004 Post ID: 16108
chunksbar
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hello all
please please please help my girlfriend she wants more keys(no in fact she wants all of the silver keys) how do i get lots of keys

please i can't find anymore????????

please someone help x
chunkie
psycho_duck Posted at: 12:38 Nov04 2004 Post ID: 16501
psycho_duck
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeh, same key thingy for me. And how do i get treasure clue 3?. And are there any quests after you finish the game?
nightmare Posted at: 16:18 Dec04 2004 Post ID: 36371
nightmare
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I have been playing for 3 days and i got 3 keys and im a BIG bow fan if you are you can shoot somone in a head and it will fall off its soooooo funny and the persons head looks like his brain!
yo you can see my site at www.freewebs.com/nightmaresrule
nightmare Posted at: 16:19 Dec04 2004 Post ID: 36372
nightmare
Forum GuestMember
+
+
or her sorry ^_^
yo you can see my site at www.freewebs.com/nightmaresrule
Sir Wants-Allot Posted at: 01:09 Dec27 2004 Post ID: 45017
Sir Wants-Allot
+
+
how do you become younger?
rpg_dude Posted at: 21:44 Jan05 2005 Post ID: 50121
rpg_dude
Forum GuestMember
+
+
one thing i think they shoulda done was make the arena both harder to complete and repeatable. It would also be cool if they made it to where on xbox live you could invite friends to help you and make it a co-op kinda game. What do ya'll think. It would also be cool if you could fight freind in th erfist fighters games.
less than me Posted at: 13:17 Jan06 2005 Post ID: 50386
less than me
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You can make the arena repeatable... all you need to do play all the way up to the rock trolls then leave, back to the cells. Do a hero save. Then load that save. Then you will be in witchwood lake area. Walk back into the arena and you can go again right from the begining. And you have all your hero attributes from before and all the cash. So if you do it enough your guy could have every stat up at max before you go on any further. This is for mutli arena fun/ multi atrributes/ and multi cash.
You mess with the best, you die like the rest/ 2nd place is dead last /Halo Lord
darkmagician2523 Posted at: 17:01 Jan23 2005 Post ID: 59740
darkmagician2523
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 26-Oct-2004 joslifer1 said:What the **** is morrowind?
morrowind is an rpg that i say is the best game yet,awesome storyline,pretty good graphics,u can go anywere u want to,kill any1,i say better than halo.very good game.

anyways ya fable needs more weapons,longer time and more spells
"it is not our abilitys that show what we truely are,it is our choices"~albus~
joslifer1 Posted at: 22:06 Jan24 2005 Post ID: 60237
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
+
So why are you talking about Morrowind on the Fable forums? And you can make it last longer, and the weapons are plentiful, and the spells are hard when you have >3.
viper_16 Posted at: 02:50 Feb03 2005 Post ID: 63726
viper_16
Forum GuestMember
+
+
dareaper its bright plate armour, and how in the hell do you know if slifer is gay at the game and as you said (and i quote) "why do all you people keep saying there should be a multiplayer part when theres not". ITS CALLED HAVING AN IMAGINATION YOU WIPE. People had expectations about it and those expectations were shattered so why cant they complain. huh, huh, huh, ANSWER ME!!!!!!!
life's to short to wait for traffic
joslifer1 Posted at: 21:52 Feb03 2005 Post ID: 64227
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I'm with Viper, dude. If I'm gay, your bisexual. Poser. I'd kill you faster, because I'm far smarter.
dareaper Posted at: 09:49 Feb04 2005 Post ID: 64326
dareaper
Forum GuestMember
+
+
IM SORRY

it was'nt me my freind stole my password im sorry to all espially these folling: joslifer
super_guy
viper
darkmagian

virus101 Posted at: 03:50 Mar28 2005 Post ID: 110857
virus101
Forum GuestMember
+
+
to sir-want-allot donate about 32,000 gold in the temple of avo, to become 5 years younger.

to chunksbar to get alot of keys go to rose cottage, det the spade, there should be a patch to dig up, dig it up for a key, talk to the lady to get a key thing an then repaet the whole thing for loads of keys.
p.s u must be doing the hobbe cave mission, and also attack the vines behind the house and theres a chest with 500 gold init so u can repeat that for more money.
Why does live torment me...WHY!!
o screw this, im going home
Spartan_117 Posted at: 04:54 Apr11 2005 Post ID: 126826
Spartan_117
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I found fable a bit short. It would be good if it had an expansion pack that you could transfer your saved heroes, their items and their stats into.I would also like to have seen a co-op mode both on live and not. This would be especially useful in quests where you have to protect people.
I don't pretend to be an expert, so sometimes I get it wrong.
shadow11191 Posted at: 23:10 Apr22 2005 Post ID: 138736
shadow11191
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 03-Nov-2004 chunksbar said:hello all
please please please help my girlfriend she wants more keys(no in fact she wants all of the silver keys) how do i get lots of keys

please i can't find anymore????????

please someone help x
chunkie
A way to get infininte keys is, Step 1). Go to Rose Cottage and dig up the key in the ground then, Step 2). Hero save and teleport somewhere else like Heroes Guild and click A to reload the game, Step 3). Keep on doing this till you have the satisfied # of keys.
(You can do this whenever and the effect lasts forever, you could also get a lot of money from the treasure chest which has 500 gold and reapeat the steps above.)
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close