Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Monster Hunter

Handle with Care quest

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Cyrotec Posted at: 20:03 Oct24 2006 Post ID: 1107563
Cyrotec
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Ok, I'm a high level (HR 12 soon to be 13), I've got the items, the armour, and the weapons that kick some butt (2/4 ancient weapons), I play offline/online and have beaten offline to the point where i have all the secret quest's EXCEPT I can't beat "Handle with care". I try and try (my 10th time tonight!) and I want "Troublesome pair" real bad, does anybody have any quick tips for beating it?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Dragoon King. Posted at: 17:42 Oct25 2006 Post ID: 1108961
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Handle with care is one of those sheep in wolf's clothing missions, they look hard but its realy easy.

Now the first thing you will want to do is make your self a few Mega Juices so your'll you don't run out of stamina and just in case your'll want to bring flash bombs, nets, trap tools, and pet fall traps incase the Basiors keeps getting in your way. After you have all the tools from the above go straight to the powder stone and pick it up. Now that you have the stone DROP IT!!! once you pick up the powderstone new monster will pop up in all areas. So now that all the monster have come out of hideing go out and clear areas 7 6 and 1, I would ask you to clear area 4 but sadly the raptors just won't go away.

Now that you have you path cleared go back to the powderstone and gulp down a Mega Juice. Now if you have not figuerd it out yet you will want to take this path 8 --> 7 --> 6 --> 4 --> 1 --> Base

And as long as you run zig zag in area 4 you'll be free to reap your prise
[center]
My dragon has issues
()xxxxxx[|]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
(+[__]:Smile
WARNING: "Next left" does not mean "turn left immediately."
Cyrotec Posted at: 15:16 Oct27 2006 Post ID: 1112638
Cyrotec
+
+
I tried that, works well, areas 7,3,1 all clear...but 5 isnt, the bullfango aren't going away! Any reason why?
Dragoon King. Posted at: 17:59 Oct27 2006 Post ID: 1113207
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You don't need to clear 5 and 3. 8, 7, 6, 4, and 1 should all be one path and area 4 is the only one where the monster respawn, and even than its only simple pray that can be out runed as long as you run in a zig zag
[center]
My dragon has issues
Blademaster55 Posted at: 11:53 Oct28 2006 Post ID: 1114534
Blademaster55
+
+
I am pretty sure there are viloca prey which is the monsters you need t look ouut for

Avatar by Vasco and Signature by Craizen

Retired Super Moderator at Supercheats .com - Retired Moderator at Planetrenders.net

Firefighting and Bullriding is my life, wouldn't trade it for anything.
rathianmaster Posted at: 06:53 Oct30 2006 Post ID: 1118337
rathianmaster
Forum GuestMember
+
+
[color=red][/color][b][/b][i][/i][u][/u][font=arial][/font][size=12][/size][color=red][/color][left][/left][center][/center][right][/right][url][/url]

« Last edited by rathianmaster on Oct 30th 2006 »
Dragoon King. Posted at: 16:47 Oct30 2006 Post ID: 1118776
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Viocaprey don't apear in the Volcanic Zone Blademaster.
[center]
My dragon has issues
SUPERduperXD Posted at: 23:05 Nov04 2006 Post ID: 1127179
SUPERduperXD
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hello again guys. so what i did for HWC was bring a cool drink and mega juice. that was pretty much it. then i drank a cool drink and made a run for Area 8 and picked up the powderstone and dropped it. i ran and skipped area 7 and 5 and cleared out areas 3 and 1. then i ran and came back to the powderstone and drank a mega juice and picked one up. then i headed straight through areas 7, 5, 3, 1, and camp. it was pressuring because the ioprey jump at you, then the bullfango run at you. Zig-Zag the entire way in area 7 and turn your camera so that you're looking backwards. in area 5, hug the left wall. you will see Gravios in there, so zig-zag yet again. instead, turn your camera to face the gravios and avoid his run and beam. when you get to area 3, you're done.

if you need help, this is where i got mine(excluding the part where he didn't clear)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=R3-AB7HTIWQ

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oUKl52gBNmk
Blademaster55 Posted at: 15:37 Nov07 2006 Post ID: 1132129
Blademaster55
+
+
oh yes sorry I am thinking of another quest

Avatar by Vasco and Signature by Craizen

Retired Super Moderator at Supercheats .com - Retired Moderator at Planetrenders.net

Firefighting and Bullriding is my life, wouldn't trade it for anything.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close