Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Super Smash Bros. Melee

Critique my Sheik?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

OmegaSmashCowboy Posted at: 01:21 Nov14 2006 Post ID: 1145642
OmegaSmashCowboy
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
So yeah, we held a sort of underground tournament at my friends house (around 12 people arrived roughly, it was supposed to be 16, but 4 didn't show up) and we got our hands on a recorder to record some of the matches. I played the first round and won (against the same guy your about to view) but due to the fact we were new at recording, the match didn't record, so I don't have the video of me winning.

instead, I have a video of an exhibition match with the same guy. I lose this one due to a REAL glaring error halfway in, but that was completly my bad, and I should have known better. I made it to the semifinals and lost (I have that video too, of me losing, notice the irony?) but yea, I'll have those videos up and running if you want to see them. I had to work the very same day (called in an hour early, meaning I had to rush the semifinals match) so I only got to play like 4 matches, 2 of which I win, but are not up.

So yea, if your interested in THOSE videos, just ask, and i'll make a thread, cool?

So lets get to the video. Now community, critique my sheik! ( I am Dust by the way)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtMwZLM3lJk

(P.S. no sound as this was like, the second vid we recorded, there won't be sound for most the matches, so feel free to leave speakers off =p)
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Pikapal642 Posted at: 09:42 Nov14 2006 Post ID: 1145874
Pikapal642
+
+
You did pretty good. I admire your skill. I can't even play that well. I play as Pikachu, though.
sheiny Posted at: 10:35 Nov14 2006 Post ID: 1145933
sheiny
+
+
You started off so good too! Good effort, well done - keep posting...
[center]HERE TO ANSWER YOUR GAMING QUESTIONS & HELP YOU BEAT THOSE GAMES!
[color=red][b]2,000+ POINTS & ALWAYS GROWING!!![/color]
I FINALLY GOT MY WII & WII LOVE IT!!!!![/b][/center]
Mario_4_Life Posted at: 20:26 Nov14 2006 Post ID: 1147283
Mario_4_Life
+
+
Wow, well done, that is something.
nevake Posted at: 08:14 Nov26 2006 Post ID: 1171801
nevake
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Pretty good, however don't roll as much and wavedash a bit out of the dash to get a bit more options out of it. Look at the COMPENDIUM OF SMASH KNOWLEDGE topic to increase your knowledge of the game a bit. Try looking at videos from really good sheiks like Captain Jack and Isai and DSF on youtube.
ritt.no-ip.com
atlantor78 Posted at: 11:16 Dec06 2006 Post ID: 1195484
atlantor78
Forum GuestMember
+
+
does anyone actually know how to get gannondorf, i have been playing like that for ages, and i have no idea how to get him
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close