Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Final Fantasy XII

Talk about what u like in Final Fantasy 12

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
super-dragon10100 Posted at: 18:52 Nov19 2006 Post ID: 1156948
super-dragon10100
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I like the hunts,and I like how u can pick what character u want 2 control.
And I like how u can teleport 2 all the diff places.
I also like the cut scenes I think there really kool.
The fighting style is pertty kool 2.

« Last edited by super-dragon10100 on Nov 19th 2006 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
DemonicCruiser Posted at: 05:46 Nov20 2006 Post ID: 1157611
DemonicCruiser
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I hate the long narrations of granfather stories, I hate the amount of gil needed to fly in the aero dome and I hate being able to control only 3 characters but I like Vaan.
The King hustla Posted at: 07:54 Nov21 2006 Post ID: 1159283
The King hustla
+
+
well i hate the fact that i can't change the names, i usually cahnge the names to something cool. but i like the new fighting system even though it took me a while to get the hang of it. also i like the mist attack things.

Thanx to FenixPhoenix for making me a great avy and sig!! Smile
bbtheboy Posted at: 18:54 Nov24 2006 Post ID: 1167683
bbtheboy
+
+
i like the game but overall..i think they should have made it more orignal because in this game ive noticed that many of the things here have been in many other games made a while back when Ps2 first came out...and not just other FF games...but other than that ya its a pretty cool game the only thing that they could hav made better as well is getting money its been diffucult to make a lot of money if you dont got much patience to kill everything and get the loot to sell..and the quickenings are cool as well
Xtreme gamer Posted at: 17:07 Nov27 2006 Post ID: 1175586
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
+
I like it better when you had to take turns fighting,but I like how you can use the environment to your advantage.

The Gambits are difficult to master,for you need to change them for every battle situation.

instagram: solidaritysterl
bbtheboy Posted at: 23:18 Nov27 2006 Post ID: 1176598
bbtheboy
+
+
ive had no trouble with gambits,i did a lot of training so i got lots of LP so i have no worry about wat i need for a fight.
The King hustla Posted at: 07:49 Nov28 2006 Post ID: 1176800
The King hustla
+
+
i just set my gambits to cura ally hp <50%, attack any, and fire enemy=oil; and that's basically it. i liked the take turns fighting better too but this one is pretty good too after you learn how to really use it to it's advantage. and i'm starting to really like the marks. it gives you something to do other than just the story.

Xtreme gamer Posted at: 17:19 Nov28 2006 Post ID: 1177522
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
+
Thats true.

The cool parts are the quickening too,that White Whorl is out cold!

bbtheboy Posted at: 19:15 Nov28 2006 Post ID: 1177975
bbtheboy
+
+
Well, in all the FF games there was a place you can hang out instead of the story...i just use curaja instead sence it fully heals my team so and i got lots of mp sence i have all my quickenings.
The King hustla Posted at: 07:36 Nov29 2006 Post ID: 1178625
The King hustla
+
+
i ain't get all the quickenings yet and i didn't get the curaja yet either. but i like the junction thing alot cause you can tell the other people what they are supposed to do and not really worry about them too much. i just use Vaan and let the other people do what they supposed to do. it's easier that way.

bbtheboy Posted at: 00:27 Dec02 2006 Post ID: 1184531
bbtheboy
+
+
ya, thats what i do to but sometimes i have to tell them to cast black magic on fliers when i dont got bows or guns on, because they will just keep attacking intill they die sence you cant hit fliers with normal melee attacks w/o casting telekenisis (sorry for spelling)
Xtreme gamer Posted at: 12:04 Dec02 2006 Post ID: 1185126
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
+
I got 2 quickening with Vaan,2 with Penelo,1 with Balthier,and 1 with Basch.

bbtheboy Posted at: 16:04 Dec02 2006 Post ID: 1185888
bbtheboy
+
+
all my chars got all 3 sence each can only learn 3...i like the quickening chains
Xtreme gamer Posted at: 17:37 Dec09 2006 Post ID: 1203890
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
+
They do MASSIVE damage if you are lucky. I defeated a lv 41 and I was only on 19,LOL.

nyomanria Posted at: 00:28 Dec11 2006 Post ID: 1207941
nyomanria
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i like the quickening... very cool!!! and the detail of every place, and i like the Artificial Inteligence thing, and no random battle...!!! But i don't like Vaan - i wish the first character can be more impresive...
Bizerk Posted at: 16:13 Dec26 2006 Post ID: 1242015
Bizerk
Forum GuestMember
+
+
what the hell is a quickening?...keep in mind im like 5hours in and only lvl 10. Well so far i like the fact that i can choose who i want to control, although i only use vaan (just nice to have the option). And i LOVE the fighting style in this one, i find it far more fun and less annoying then the damn random encounters. Especially when you know a boss is coming up -_-. Oh and i love how almost all the male characters look like gay dudes *falls off chair laughing.) Overall i think the game is incredible!!! Can't wait til ff13 to come out on the ps3. Oh and if anyone knows a site with the preview post it please. I seen like the last 3seconds on Xplay but i wanna see the rest :(.
kman2cool4u Posted at: 13:29 Jan02 2007 Post ID: 1264021
kman2cool4u
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I like the Princess Ashe and Vaan they are really cool. but i think it would be better if you could use more than 3 people at a time.
madd~cat Posted at: 14:02 Jan02 2007 Post ID: 1264132
madd~cat
+
+
ehh, its a good game i guess
Dance cat dance!

pknm freind code is: 1504 2890 4660 name is:Paine
bbtheboy Posted at: 20:14 Jan07 2007 Post ID: 1279914
bbtheboy
+
+
you can use 4 at a time well sorda, i mean when you have a guest theres 4 people out, i really like that and that they dont take up any space on your team and they got unlimited items, and if your able to pull off all 9 quickenings when you get them all you can knock out a boss like noproblem i did it by accedent and he died i got kinda mad since i didnt see what he's able to do for future playing..but it was kinda funny, and Bizerk quickenings are a new addition to final fantasy like overdrives or sumthing, but here you are able to create a chain with all the characters thats out on the field and create massive damage, but i would request not to do any quickenings intill you got atleast 3 available quickenings at your disposal because only doing 1 quickening is a waste of mp, and i like this fight style much better because here you get to choose not to fight and you can always wonder at your own will, and you can always be ready to fight since you get to choose to attack or not as long as the enemy doesnt see you.
cheating101 Posted at: 06:49 Jan08 2007 Post ID: 1280197
cheating101
+
+
The name changing doesn't bother me. The battle system is weird at first, but really amazing after that (NO MORE 10 minute delays) + You can always run around.

Hunts are amazing. I never could get into that whole quickening summoning thing, in any game, ever.... And I'm really messing up this one.

The movies are amazing and I love the storyline
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close