Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Final Fantasy III

Legendary Smith

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Nocturne113 Posted at: 13:43 Nov26 2006 Post ID: 1172530
Nocturne113
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I'm looking for the blacksmith that plays into all the sidequests and gives you the Job items. I heard she starts out in NE Saronia, but I can't find her yet to fix Sara's pendant.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
johnkrill Posted at: 18:33 Nov26 2006 Post ID: 1173783
johnkrill
Post Likes: 2
+
+
Try an online walk through. That's the best I can do for you :P

Sig and Avy made my me!!!
Brawl FC is 3394-4531-4018
Nocturne113 Posted at: 18:56 Nov26 2006 Post ID: 1173880
Nocturne113
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Nowhere online has anyone gotten to that point and posted it, trust me I've looked for over a full day for it.
johnkrill Posted at: 19:01 Nov26 2006 Post ID: 1173911
johnkrill
Post Likes: 2
+
+
Oh, well you are much further than me in the game, so I can't help much more...

Sig and Avy made my me!!!
Brawl FC is 3394-4531-4018
Faust Posted at: 15:59 Nov29 2006 Post ID: 1179122
Faust
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Your talking about the smith you need to fix Sara's necklace?
You need lvl 99 in at least 1 class "or" to have beaten the game once to find.
Talk to Taka he will say he cant fix it then search for the traveling blacksmith.
She should be in NW Salonia

« Last edited by Faust on Nov 29th 2006 »
Nocturne113 Posted at: 21:17 Dec03 2006 Post ID: 1189752
Nocturne113
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I've got everyone's jobs to 99, but I've not even found her in Falgabard. I've fixed her necklace and I want to get Ultima Weapon and Onion Blades.
Faust Posted at: 16:38 Dec04 2006 Post ID: 1190947
Faust
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You get ultima weapon after you get the orchilem from the monster in Cids basement. Its not the best weapon, but its pretty strong. In order to fight the monster in Cid's house you need to send like 5 messages to Taka and 4 to Cid and to have already fixed Sara's necklace. Once you get Orchilem give it to the Smith and you will get Ultima weapon. You can get your classes best Item if its lvl 99 and you talk to the smith. You cant get Onion gear this way. You can only get onion gear from the Dragons in the crystal tower.
ashaman_kae_17 Posted at: 03:01 Dec08 2006 Post ID: 1199814
ashaman_kae_17
Post Likes: 3
+
+
uhhh...and Faust...u were wrong...I just got the pendant repaired by her...and Im only lvl.27, and no jobs are anywhere NEAR 99...so yeah u can do it as soon as you've unlocked the sidequest***SPOILER ALERT*...picked up the pendant...and gone to visit the blacksmith dude...whereas he says he cant fix it...u then get shot down in Salonia and you can find her in I believe it was...Northwest Solonia...correct me if Im wrong anywhere pplz
[b][center]
[color=darkred]drop me a line on my Gaia account: X x XCaracarnX x X
Struggling Saiyan Posted at: 14:17 Dec10 2006 Post ID: 1206639
Struggling Saiyan
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yeh u dont have to have level 99 maybe you do with monster in Cid's basement tho cause Cid's 4th and final mail isnt replying so ill train up to level 99 dragoon to go. and how do u get onion gear from dragons in the castle do u mean defeating oponent dragons or sumthing hidden?
I may be struggling, but I'm still the most powerfull saiyan in the universe!!!!!!
Daisuke's PokéPet Mumble the level 100 Pochama!(Penguins Rule)
ashaman_kae_17 Posted at: 00:11 Dec12 2006 Post ID: 1210115
ashaman_kae_17
+
+
NO you dont I already have the Orihculum...just make sure you've sent uber amounts of mail to everyone!!!(*hint* you can send messages to players quickly by simply setting the time on your DS one hour ahead after every mail...that way you can send infinite mails!...gets rid of the annoying wait on sending NPC's those stupid letters...*hint thnx to Panda*)
but...the Smith disappeared as soon as I got the Orihculum...hmmm oh well I just got to some mirror in the Crystal Palace?(...the place right after the Ancients Maze)As to Onion Gear?Your guess is as good as mine(your guess is probably better actually*laughs*)
[b][center]
Struggling Saiyan Posted at: 16:11 Dec13 2006 Post ID: 1212731
Struggling Saiyan
Forum GuestMember
+
+
no theres these dragon statues that have hidden onion gear in the crystal palace and yeh after u give her the orriculum she should be in Falagabard theres a couple of other places she goes
I may be struggling, but I'm still the most powerfull saiyan in the universe!!!!!!
ashaman_kae_17 Posted at: 20:52 Dec13 2006 Post ID: 1213671
ashaman_kae_17
+
+
...she appears in Falgabard as soon as you have the Orihculum...and gives you an Ultima Weapon...and its irrelevant...but addressing Struggling Saiyans point...You found Onion Gear in Dragon...STATUES?!?!?! I just obtained my first piece of Onion Gear about 10 minutes ago...from a Yellow Dragon MONSTER...an "Onion Helm"... and I havnt really seen any Dragon Statues in the Crystal Palace...and Ive been in it for a few hours now leveling up characters and jobs...so lemme ask...have you even found any "Onion Gear" yet Struggling Saiyan?(because Ive killed 7 yellow Dragons now and I got an Elixir for defeating it in every battle except for the one when I got the Onion Helm)
[b][center]
Struggling Saiyan Posted at: 21:18 Dec13 2006 Post ID: 1213710
Struggling Saiyan
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well the place i got my info from said that onion gear could be gotten from dragons but it was VERY rare, also the dragon statues are at the very top
Nocturne113 Posted at: 23:34 Dec13 2006 Post ID: 1213845
Nocturne113
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yes, I know about the Onion Gear set dropped by red yellow and green dragons. That's not what I need. All you've done is restated information I know (except Saiyan, who's wrong). I'm saying how much of the story do you have to complete before she appears. I'm to Sylux Tower and she's not even in Falgabard. This is what I need to know so I don't drive to Square's HQ and murder who made the Legendary Smith (not really).
ashaman_kae_17 Posted at: 11:31 Dec14 2006 Post ID: 1214163
ashaman_kae_17
+
+
*EDIT* to avoid double posting and to disclaim my ideas
lets see...your question Nocturne...okay how many times HAVE you met the legendary smith?I assume you've finished the princess pendant sidequest and that you have the Orihculum...correct?Now I met her when all of my characters were lvl.47...my highest job level was 86 I believe...and I got my first Ultima Weapon from her...now based on th fact that Ive been going around to different towns...and as of now Ive been to every single one...multiple times since getting my Ultima Sword...I have some theories as to this...now this is just idle speculatio on my part...but here it is...
1. She appears randomly...so every time you leave a town...she'd relocate and change position...this idea sprang up based on what people have been saying on not being able to find her...along with pokemon...why pokemon you might ask?If u ever played the later games (G,S,C,FR,LG) you'd remember the legendary dogs...Entei, Raikou and Suicune...there placements adjusted every time you flew r entered a building...now assuming this is the same...except in this you dont have a method of detecting her(Pokedex in Pokemon was your detector)her placements would be 100% random...and impossible to track...you could technically increase your chances of finding her by continually entering and exiting a particular city multiple times(being sure to check the town for her every time)...
2. this is avoiding looking at one other point to this game...which may rip apart...or at least adjust my theory...that she goes into certain towns at certain times...now I found her around 3 PM yesterday in Falgabard...I didnt look at the exact time...I just know it was around 3...now...if thats the case you could technically adjust her location by changing your time via DS start menu...tghe trouble with that is...do you know just how long it would take to find out if thats the case...and if so...what her locations would be during those times?
wow...annoyingness...
3. Maybe you have to beat all of the special bosses before she appears again?the Only one I couldnt beat was the Iron Giant...one character survived till turn 2(because he jumped)...the rest each recieved a meteor...survivied...followed by a slash...which missed my Ninja the first time...followed by a 4000ish damage attack to my white mage(killing him)...then another 4000ish damage attack which this time killed my Ninja...and finally a 5000ish damage attack to my ranger...which killed her...so Ive beaten the rest...but mayhap...iuno if u have yet...try beating him before you look for her again...now I couldnt beat him at level...51...ithink I was...maybe 53(cant remember...I just know I was in the 50's)
4. Beat the game first?Ive heard people mention needing to beat the game before finding her...that or having a lvl.99 job on a character(which I have for a Ranger on Refia...)...but I couldnt beat the game when I tried...cuz I did the whole scene where I died...and then got resurrected...went into that world of darkness or w/e...and proceeded to meet the boss again...and then Die...so I went to Eureka...did all that other crap...and am intending on going back again...to try my mettle this time...
*wipes hand across head*
wow...that was alot of info...

OKAY...now most of my theories I posted above...well I destroyed them myself...and answered them in the other Legendary Blacksmith topic I opened...the what, when, and how of obtaining the Ultimate items are posted there...I have also submitted it as a walkthrough...

« Last edited by ashaman_kae_17 on Dec 15th 2006 »
[b][center]
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close