Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Are ghost real?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 10
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 8 | 9 | Last     Next
FableFan00 Posted: 20:15 Dec03 2006 Post ID: 1189531
FableFan00
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Ive been around the house yesterday and notice weird things. cups werent in places i left it and chairs seem slightly scooted over farther than when i last entered. have i lost it or could it be ghost ?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Xtreme gamer Posted: 20:23 Dec03 2006 Post ID: 1189575
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
Evrey house has a ghost,mine turned my bath water on for me. Smile I swear to god,everytime I say i'm cold,the heater turns on for me.

My ghosts are nice.

instagram: solidaritysterl
FableFan00 Posted: 20:29 Dec03 2006 Post ID: 1189601
FableFan00
Forum GuestMember
+
mine just likes to scare me and have fun.. wanna trade ghosts? =)
Repner Posted: 22:10 Dec03 2006 Post ID: 1189836
Repner
+
my ghosts are really evil!!! they keep hiding the remote!!!!
Peter_Fudd Posted: 23:23 Dec03 2006 Post ID: 1189929
Peter_Fudd
+
ghosts are real... have you ppl not seen ghost hunters? that basically proves it... but I don't believe ghosts are the spirits of the dead... I believe they are demons acting like that dead person...
nintendo_dude Posted: 09:49 Dec04 2006 Post ID: 1190163
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
Spirits are up in Heaven or down barbecueing in Hell. As for ghosts, don't worry about them, they're just a tale to frighten the gullible. Ghosts aren't real. There's not enough proof of them being real.

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
cyber_john3000 Posted: 14:10 Dec04 2006 Post ID: 1190404
cyber_john3000
+
as n_d said could be true, but in my opinion, ghost are real, me and my friends try to play this board game that call sould that past away, but what happend was something wrong, as we get to the middle part the chairs start flying and tables start crashing to the wall doors closing and opening back and forth. as we stop, we noticed that my friend has his head down, i poked him and he choke med ro death, the others stop him and then he started shouting and talking in weird languages, for 10 minutes he wont stop and then suddenly he stand still and said in full english leave this place before you suffer, your friend here will be fine then that spirit vanished and our friend was unconsious. we bring him ti the hospital and told his parents, we got smacked him the head and got punished because of what we did. a years later i decided to go to a haunted house near i live, we done it last holloween 2006. my friends didn't see anything but i did. i saw a man,woman and a child pasing by behind my friends back, i couldnt move and then i felt like someone was pulling me away then i saw this shadow holding me. i shouted and then i was released. i decided to leave and go home. i told few people including you about this.

so if you think i was fooling around and kidding, well i wasn't wheter you believe me or not, i know what i saw and i'm not high in drugs or depressed to halucinate!!

Just A Bullet For My Valentine

[center]Special Thanks To Dark_Wolf_33 For The Great Sig
Jakester 24/7 Posted: 14:13 Dec04 2006 Post ID: 1190414
Jakester 24/7
+
On 03-Dec-2006 Xtreme gamer said:Evrey house has a ghost,mine turned my bath water on for me. Smile I swear to god,everytime I say i'm cold,the heater turns on for me.

My ghosts are nice.
then again,you are the grim reaper,they fear you :P

yeah i think they are,they change the channel for me when the remote didn't work

ppl say they can beat me with thier eyes closed,I say CUZ ITZ IN YUR DREAMZ!
skittles.TASTE THE F**KING RAINBOW!
http://www.forumsvibe.com/g...consoled
Mine!!!1!!!!
(online)
Pandaemonium Posted: 15:31 Dec04 2006 Post ID: 1190694
Pandaemonium
+
On 04-Dec-2006 nintendo_dude said:Spirits are up in Heaven or down barbecueing in Hell. As for ghosts, don't worry about them, they're just a tale to frighten the gullible. Ghosts aren't real. There's not enough proof of them being real.
Quoted for being the only intelligent post in this thread. Aside from this one, obviously.
superman4u Posted: 17:13 Dec04 2006 Post ID: 1191060
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
On 04-Dec-2006 nintendo_dude said:Spirits are up in Heaven or down barbecueing in Hell. As for ghosts, don't worry about them, they're just a tale to frighten the gullible. Ghosts aren't real. There's not enough proof of them being real.
Well seems like you believe in God, or afterlife..

But I can tell you that there are ghosts.. at least since you do believe in after life.. If not then you will think I am full of crap.. which you probably are thinking right now.. but if you want an explanantion just ask..

But aren't these threads like not allowed?

There aren't enough REAL proof.. but people have had encounters.. Ever watch unsolved mysteries?

One time what happened to me is that.. well if you wanna know my ghost story, then just ask. XD

« Last edited by superman4u on Dec 4th 2006 »

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
Mario_4_Life Posted: 20:23 Dec04 2006 Post ID: 1191915
Mario_4_Life
+
Well superman or whoever, what's your story? (you said so)
Peter_Fudd Posted: 20:30 Dec04 2006 Post ID: 1191958
Peter_Fudd
+
ghosts are demons acting like spirits... enough said...
bomba Posted: 20:31 Dec04 2006 Post ID: 1191961
bomba
+
I belive in them but never had an expirience ( I hope I dont either)

RJ Fighter Posted: 21:31 Dec04 2006 Post ID: 1192183
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
Post Likes: 5
+
Ghosts are purely fiction. Of course, this doesn't prevent documentaries or movies on them scaring the hell out of me. Lol.
bomba Posted: 21:32 Dec04 2006 Post ID: 1192185
bomba
+
One show kept me up all night for about the next 6 months freakiest thing ever and ill never watch one of those shows again

RJ Fighter Posted: 21:34 Dec04 2006 Post ID: 1192195
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
+
The show that seems to give me the most chills is 'A Haunting' on the Discovery Channel.
bomba Posted: 21:42 Dec04 2006 Post ID: 1192221
bomba
+
thtas the one I was watching I think (is it like a series or I guess I should say a regular show and not a movie or special?)

RJ Fighter Posted: 21:45 Dec04 2006 Post ID: 1192228
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
+
It's a series of stories. I've seen more than one episode before, and none of them were the same.
bomba Posted: 21:46 Dec04 2006 Post ID: 1192233
bomba
+
ok yeah that must have been what I saw then Or not I saw this one were they were atlking about haunted colleges and such

cyber_john3000 Posted: 13:14 Dec05 2006 Post ID: 1192804
cyber_john3000
+
ghost are restless spirits that still haunts this world.
they won't leave this realm because they want justice to their death or they want to finish their mission in this world.

when i say mission, i didn't mean like they need to kill somebody before they could go to hell and barbecue some hotdogs and drink beer! no you !D!0T$. i mean that they have unfinished business here.

i'm actually interested in supernatural stuff, maybe because i'm a bit of a goth person!!

you guys would really think that i'm starting to loose my brain and being eaten by a dog.

« Last edited by cyber_john3000 on Dec 5th 2006 »

Just A Bullet For My Valentine

[center]Special Thanks To Dark_Wolf_33 For The Great Sig
Displaying Page 1 of 10
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 8 | 9 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close