Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Final Fantasy XII

How to beat the Esper Quaklein in the Garamsythe Waterway...?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

nyomanria Posted at: 00:08 Dec11 2006 Post ID: 1207919
nyomanria
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hi... I'm at level 99 to every character and have all the quickening, but i keep dying while try to beat the Esper Quaklein in the Garamsythe. I have trouble with the SAP thing, and also disable status - and i've tried to change every KO character with the new one, and also try every quickening on it, but no effect (the Esper has too many HP)

Can someone suggest me which support magick i should use (i already cast cura, shell, protect, and regen to every character - but then again, not helping) to the party stonger against him, and what weapon should i use to every character???

- Many thanx -
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Keep It Moving Posted at: 08:05 Jan24 2007 Post ID: 1315497
Keep It Moving
+
+
If you are at level 99 and you cant win there is something wrong, I was only at level 43 when I beat him. As soon as your 1st party dies and you switch in your 2nd one. Immediately cast Arise on your dead party so you can switch them back in if your 2nd party dies. You can target them by tapping L2. All you really need to do is make sure all your characters have a status of haste, bubble, and bravery. Cast Berserk on your Strongest Character. Then, have one character constantly healing, while the character with Berserk attacks, Your 3rd character can attack/support if needed. Also dont forget to use Dispel on the Esper.

You should equipp the character that has Berserk with a Katana, Katanas can hit multiple times in a single attack, also with the Speed boost that Haste and Berserk gives your character, they will be attacking at 3x the normal speed.
Xbox Live Gamertag = Keep It Moving
Currently Playing : Pokemon Pearl, Odin Sphere, Bioshock, Halo 3
Pokemon FC: 4725-4757-7759

Riku994 Posted at: 13:22 Jan24 2007 Post ID: 1315732
Riku994
+
+
Yeah I beat him too. hes not all that hard. I just kep hammering him with quickenings.

Good bye everyone, it's been fun!

Special thanks to ED_, superman4u, and Cross Stinger

Credit for the Siggy goes to shadow slayer
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close