Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Role Play: War of the Shadows

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 46 of 47
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 44 | 45 | 46 | Last     Previous | Next
TestVirus101 Posted: 07:50 May13 2005 Post ID: 161112
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
Greg freezes the Shadowbinders and shatters them
" You got it mate "
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Cez Posted: 04:02 May14 2005 Post ID: 162157
Cez
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Chaos continued to fight off the King ShadowBinder while the others battled his servants King ShadowBinder kicked Chaos hard in the chest, sending him flying into a wall.
"It is time for you to feel true pain, Chaos," he said as Chaos got to his feet. "Soul Absorb!"
"Oh no," said Chaos. "Not again."
King ShadowBinder fired a beam of darkness at Chaos, who hele out his hands in a vain effort to stop it.
"Chaos! No!" shouted Salazar. Chaos braced himself for the attack, waited for his soul to once again be torn from his body...
"What?" snapped King ShadowBinder. "Impossible!"
Chaos slowly opened one eye, and saw that the attack had simply been absorbed into the Glove of Lowthos.
"Chaos, how'd you do that?" asked Zephyr.
"I wish I knew," said Chaos quickly. "Lowthos?"
"It is time," growled Lowthos. "To returnm the favour."
Chaos nodded, and drew the Glove of Lowthos back.
"Have a taste of this, ShadowBinder," he smirked. "Soul Absorb!"
Chaos blasted the beam back at King ShadowBinder, who stood paralysed by fear as the attack hit him in the chest. The ShadowBinders stopped to watch as the life drained from their master.
"You... defeated me..." gasped the King ShadowBinder. "Impossible..."
"Get used to it," said Chaos. "You should have known you couldn't beat us. Not with what we've been through to get here."
"You will... never...escape this place," gasped King ShadowBinder. "This... palace... will be... your tomb..."
Chaos kicked him in the face, knocking him to the ground. The Palace of ShadowBinders began to shake, and rubble fell from the ceiling.
"Damn!" shouted Chaos. "We've gotta get out of here! This place is falling apart!"
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
t0ms0nic Posted: 14:39 May14 2005 Post ID: 162507
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
(woops,i seem to have forgotten about this RP...)
"(is in the middle of fighting)Good time for it to start falling down,wasn't it?"
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Cez Posted: 14:47 May14 2005 Post ID: 162514
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Chaos, Jango and Salazar hurried towards the door.
"Guys, move it!" barked Chaos. "I know you don't want to be buried here, so hurry it up!"
"Chaos, it isn't just the Palace that's collapsing," said Salazar. "This entire world is unstable. It will cease to exist inm a few minutes, and if we don't hurry, so will we."
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
t0ms0nic Posted: 14:55 May14 2005 Post ID: 162519
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
"Ok,shoulden't we be escaping,or trying to stop this place falling?"
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Cez Posted: 15:10 May14 2005 Post ID: 162534
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Escaping," said Zephyr. "None of us can stop this place from going down."
"And I have an idea," said Salazar. "If we can get out of Shadow World, we can seal the Shadow Gate."
"What'll that do?" asked Chaos.
"Keep the ShadowBinders trapped here," said Salazar. "But we'll have to hurry. If we don't make it out in time, we'll all d�e here!"
TestVirus101 Posted: 04:52 May15 2005 Post ID: 163008
TestVirus101
+
" I'll by us some time.... " said Greg, combining his powers with Freezie to freeze the collapsing ceiling
" Let's go!!! "
t0ms0nic Posted: 09:38 May15 2005 Post ID: 163167
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
"This would be easier if someone could teleport...(thinks of Zeon for a second) Stuff that thought,let's just go!"
Cez Posted: 12:53 May15 2005 Post ID: 163371
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Chaos and Zephyr led the others through the rubble-strewn halls of the ShadowBinder Palace.
"How long, Salazar?" asked Chaos.
"Only a few minutes," said Salazar. "I'm afraid we won't make it. We may have defeated the ShadowBinders, but this is the end for us."
"Quit your belly-aching and run!" snapped Zephyr. "We can still make it, but we have to hurry!"
They left the ShadowBinder Palace and sprinted across the plains of the Shadow World.
"There it is!" said Chaos, pointing towards the shrinking pillar of green light. "The Shadow Gate!"
"It's shrinking too fast!" growled Lowthos. "I can't focus to open a portal, and I'm not leaving anyone behind."
Zephyr quickly raised one of his blades and spun it rapidly.
"Time Freeze!" he yelled, and everything around them completely stopped. "Guys, get out!"
"Zephyr, we won't leave you behind!" said Salazar.
"Listen," said Zephyr. "Just go. Don't worry about me."
Chaos slowly headed for the Shadow Gate, but stopped.
"Guys," he said. "You go ahead. Take out any remaining ShadowBinders in our world, and the battle is won. We'll stay here and keep the Shadow Gate open."
TestVirus101 Posted: 01:15 May16 2005 Post ID: 163713
TestVirus101
+
" Not you to....ah what the hell...you were a great guy Chaos and before I head back to Silbar with Freezie I swear I shall hunt down all the remaining Shadowbinders... " said Greg looking at Chaos as Freezie jumped through the portal
Cez Posted: 04:06 May16 2005 Post ID: 163747
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Good luck, Slick," said Chaos. "And if anyone sees Link, tell him... we'll meet again."
Chaos glanced at Zephyr, and nodded.
"Wait," growled Lowthos. "It doesn't have to end this way."
"What?" asked Zephyr.
"Reverse time," growled Lowthos. "Get us enough time to get out."
"Of course!" said Zephyr. "I'll try, but I can't promise anything."
Zephyr closed his eyes and concentrated, and the flow of time began to reverse.
"Everyone out!" shouted Chaos. "Guys, move it! We've got about 20 seconds before this place disappears forever!"
TestVirus101 Posted: 01:20 May17 2005 Post ID: 164479
TestVirus101
+
" Let's go!! " cried Greg following Freezie through the portal
Cez Posted: 05:14 May17 2005 Post ID: 164526
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
As the others ran through the portal, Chaos and Zephyr headed towards it.
"Okay?" asked Zephyr.
"It was too easy," said Chaos.
"Chaos, don't worry about it," said Zephyr. "It's finally over."
They both nodded, and jumped through the Shadow Gate as it disappeared.
TestVirus101 Posted: 01:04 May18 2005 Post ID: 165667
TestVirus101
+
" Hey!!....that portal...it looks like it leads to Silbar!! "
said Freezie to Greg
" It is silbar!! " said Greg
Cez Posted: 06:41 May18 2005 Post ID: 165755
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"That was too close," said Chaos, looking around at the wreckage of Hyrule. "Anyone feel like going back to our own time?"
"Can't hurt," said Zephyr. "After all this, I could use a vacation. Time Warp!"
A green time portal appeared nearby.
"Anyone want to join us?" asked Chaos. "Or would you rather hang around in the past?"
"Chaos," said Salazar. "Thank you for all your help. We couldn't have done it without you and your friends."
"No worries, Sal," said Chaos. "I'm honoured to have fought alongside you."
t0ms0nic Posted: 14:47 May18 2005 Post ID: 166112
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
"If you think im going to stay here for hundreds of years,forget it!Im coming.(heads near the portal)"
TestVirus101 Posted: 17:35 May18 2005 Post ID: 166357
TestVirus101
+
" I'll come I just hope that the portal to Silbar is still their in the future....... "
Cez Posted: 02:53 May19 2005 Post ID: 166875
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Don't worry about that," said Chaos. "I'll get you there. It's the least I can do for all your help."
Chaos and Jango walked through the time portal, and Link ran up to them.
"Chaos!" he yelled. "What do you think you're doing?"
"From the look of things, saving the world," said Chaos. "Why? Jealous?"
"Look around you!" snapped Link. Chaos noticed that the Dark World monsters were still roaming the land. "I knew you'd try something like this! Destroy one evil, and raise another!"
"Link," said Chaos calmly. "Shut up."
Chaos punched Link hard in the face, knocking him out.
TestVirus101 Posted: 03:40 May20 2005 Post ID: 167836
TestVirus101
+
" Good one!.... " said Greg jumping through the portal
t0ms0nic Posted: 12:56 May20 2005 Post ID: 168344
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
"I felt that,and it felt hard.(jumps through the portal)"
Displaying Page 46 of 47
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 44 | 45 | 46 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close