Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Pandora's Box:The Ledgend Of The King's Army

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 35 of 35
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 33 | 34 | Last     Previous
gamer_k.cobb Posted: 10:06 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 196400
gamer_k.cobb
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
(haven't you noticed? you keep on using that threat and geuss what the kid doesn't care. do you know why? i bet you do.... the same way repeat smappers that get banned come back is the same way i can. your smart boy i bet you knew that. and this flaming you this is having a civil conversation, flaming you would be cursing and as you might have noticed the kid didn't curse. according to my count you did, so you tell whos flaming who? one other thing this ain't beef this is me leting you know that your not going to bully me. moderator or not. get me banned, you got nothing on me.)
"Life is all hood so what else can I be?"
~K Dash Dot~
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Cez Posted: 10:09 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 196407
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
((If you really have nothing to worry about, then why keep bringing up the subject? I think you're a lot more threatened by this than you make out. If I recall, you have been kicked from this thread. That means you don't post. Failure to comply will result in a permanent kick from the roleplay. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it, kid))
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
gamer_k.cobb Posted: 10:15 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 196426
gamer_k.cobb
Forum GuestMember
+
(threatened... me, be serious. i'm still waiting on you, and so is this roleplay. Cez i wish i could meet you in person, not to fight you though just to see what you are really like. to see if your hard as you make your self out to be. i mean this is nothing you can say whatever you want over the net, and the only thing i can do it say something back. i geuss your solutiong was kicking me off this thread, whatever i'll see you in 3-days. note i'm bing respectful.)
~K Dash Dot~
Cez Posted: 10:18 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 196438
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
((Three days? Wrong. Allow me to quote myself. "you have been kicked from this thread. That means you don't post. Failure to comply will result in a permanent kick from the roleplay" Unless I'm very much mistaken, you posted. That qualifies as a failure to comply. COnsider yourself kicked, amigo))
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
gamer_k.cobb Posted: 11:15 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 196559
gamer_k.cobb
Forum GuestMember
+
(whatever you say ohh mighty one.)
~K Dash Dot~
Cez Posted: 11:16 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 196561
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
((Don't push your luck))
gamer_k.cobb Posted: 11:38 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 196598
gamer_k.cobb
Forum GuestMember
+
(i don't believe in luck. try your worse, you could have just left it at i'll see you in three days and i would ahve left this thread for three days. maybe its because i like you as a person, maybe its because i like to argue. i don't know, but one thing is clear your not going to bully me. and i think it's making you so mad that i'm not letting your "power" intimidate me. you know you remind me of a friend of mine.)
~K Dash Dot~
Cez Posted: 12:28 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 196658
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
((With friends like me, you don't need enemies. Now, a kicked roleplayer has no place in the thread, so I think you should stop posting. Don't you agree?))
gamer_k.cobb Posted: 13:22 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 196741
gamer_k.cobb
Forum GuestMember
+
(in a way but your still mouthing off. and i'd hardly count you as an enemy. in order for that to happened we'd have to meet face to face, and i'll stop posting here not because you told me to but because i've said my piece and obviously you don't understand that. therefore i'll laugh at your incompatance and get on with my life.)
~K Dash Dot~
Cez Posted: 13:27 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 196750
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
((You're the incompetent one, amigo. It takes a great level of incompetence to get kicked from a roleplay. Only one person has ever been kicked in the history of the site, apart from you, obviously))
saviorofthejedi Posted: 14:23 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 196825
saviorofthejed
i
Forum GuestMember
+
((Gamer, just stop. you wont win this. i wont even pick a fight with cez, and we aren't exactly the best of freinds. your better off just letting this be. just stop posting here. you have plenty of other RP's to go to, including your own. not posting at one won't hurt you very much))
I HAVE BEEN REBUILT, STRONGER, FASTER, MORE INTLLEGENT THAN BEFORE!! JOIN WHATDOYOUKNOW.2FORTUNE.COM AND http://s14.invisionfree.com/Sports_Tribute CONTACT ME AT: [email protected]
jamarie Posted: 14:28 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 196834
jamarie
+
((Guys,stop it on my thread,ok?You too Cez.Cobb,take a leave of absence for a bit,ok?And warning,don't spam on my thread please,ok?))

[right]~ J A M A R I E // C R Y S T A L U T O P I A ~[/color][/right]

Cez Posted: 14:28 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 196835
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
((Let him continue, Savior. I don't really give two figs what he says, he's the one who'll get banned))
Displaying Page 35 of 35
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 33 | 34 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close