Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Diamond

What starter pokemon seems the strongest?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 13
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 11 | 12 | Last     Next
Chaos™ Posted at: 13:49 Jan05 2007 Post ID: 1271761
Chaos™
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I think Hikozaru, because its last evo. Goukazaru, is Fire/Fighting or the other way around, he can take down an Enperuto Steel/Water, Steel is weak against fighting, so Goukazru can use "In Fight [120]" even though he still has to watch out for the water moves, but it makes the battle equal, unless of course their sp. attack and sp. defence is better than each each other, and Goukazaru can take down Dodaitose (the last evo of the grass pokemon starter) with his "Flare Drive [120] and with his fast speed, he might get a chance to attack twice in one attack since the grass starter's speed is low. By the way, Im not trying to diss anybodies future starter pokemon, but Im trying to clear up the rumor about the fire starter also, some say, "he's so stupid and weak and why the heck did they make him" but look at his potential, hes proving to be a great Starter, but thats just me, I like him, so Im going to start with him and name him "Kaji" (Japanese word for Fire)

Feel free to discuss. Smile

UPDATE: On serebii, on Goukazaru's pokedex, it shows that he can also learn..."SOLAR BEAM [120/GRASS]"

« Last edited by Chaos? on Jan 5th 2007 »
[center]
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
lil chris Posted at: 13:50 Jan05 2007 Post ID: 1271766
lil chris
+
+
i like the grass one and the water one but i think goukazura will be the strongest

gozzablenooblebamnhoter
^_^

Chaos™ Posted at: 14:02 Jan05 2007 Post ID: 1271788
Chaos™
+
+
I just cant wait till I get my hands on Goukazaru! hes so awesome!
[center]
nyeem78 Posted at: 14:05 Jan05 2007 Post ID: 1271793
nyeem78
Victini Dream World
+
+
I want the young Fire Monkey...He looks awesome. Especially on those clips of Pokemon Battle Revolution for Wii on Youtube.
Trainer: NIKO
Pokemon B/W Friend Code:
3783-4062-8709

lil chris Posted at: 14:13 Jan05 2007 Post ID: 1271822
lil chris
+
+
thats who Goukazaru the last evo of the fire monkey

gozzablenooblebamnhoter
^_^

hornuale000 Posted at: 18:24 Jan05 2007 Post ID: 1272758
hornuale000
+
+
Well, Dotaitos is Grass/Ground. Which can KO both Goukazaru and Enperuto. Earthquke on Goukazaru and Wood Hammer on Enperuto.
Chaos™ Posted at: 19:00 Jan05 2007 Post ID: 1272866
Chaos™
+
+
Yeah, but Goukazaru will always strike first due to his fast speed and Dodaitose very low speed, so Flare Drive will pretty much instantly KO him (no offence) but as I can see, each one of the starters CAN KO each other, so thats really good.
[center]
EspeonDude_ Posted at: 09:06 Jan06 2007 Post ID: 1274311
EspeonDude_
+
+
Goukazaru is 0083R. Anything with the word fighting pwns Enepurto, and the Grass doesn't actually matter, so there. No buts, no ifs.

[hmespeon -at- hotmail -dot- com] <~ MSN.
nintendo_dude Posted at: 09:11 Jan06 2007 Post ID: 1274331
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Doratios (Grass/Ground) will be the best, by my studies.

« Last edited by nintendo_dude on Jan 6th 2007 »

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
hornuale000 Posted at: 17:31 Jan08 2007 Post ID: 1281163
hornuale000
+
+
On 06-Jan-2007 EspeonDude_ said:Goukazaru is 0083R. Anything with the word fighting pwns Enepurto, and the Grass doesn't actually matter, so there. No buts, no ifs.
A few things. What the heck does 0082R mean. And what so you that the Grass starter doesn't matter! And he can be fast if you give him that item that increases the speed of pokemon, I think its Carbos. And like I said, Earthquake on the Monkey and Wood Hammer on the Penguin.
nyeem78 Posted at: 22:48 Jan08 2007 Post ID: 1281927
nyeem78
Victini Dream World
+
+
I am in agreeance with Chaos. Fire Monkey all the way. He is gonna be my first starter I pick and I think he is the strongest so far. I want them all but he is just my 1st pic from the first time they showed the new starters.
Pokemon B/W Friend Code:
3783-4062-8709

nintendo_dude Posted at: 09:53 Jan09 2007 Post ID: 1282173
nintendo_dude
+
+
On 08-Jan-2007 nyeem78 said:I am in agreeance with Chaos. Fire Monkey all the way. He is gonna be my first starter I pick and I think he is the strongest so far. I want them all but he is just my 1st pic from the first time they showed the new starters.
(He's a faster but weaker Blaziken. Dotaitos has better Attack power and defences.)

I'm finished here...

Chaos™ Posted at: 13:51 Jan09 2007 Post ID: 1282495
Chaos™
+
+
Goukazaru has Better Sp. Attack which is great for a Fire element, that can pretty much just own dotaitos, but everyone has there opinions, we'll just have to get each others friends codes when the game comes out and battle each other to see who was really stronger...and boy that will be the day.... Smile
[center]
Penguin4.0 Posted at: 17:32 Jan09 2007 Post ID: 1282972
Penguin4.0
+
+
The final evolution of the penguin is able to learn drill peck though which is effective against both starters and if its effort points are focused on defences neither of the starters will be able to beat it especially with a moveset such as

ice beam
surf
drill peck
steel wing

Join Brawl Central for the ultimate super smash brothers experience http://teams.supercheats.co...lcentral

Brawl friend code: 3179-5772-9142
latiasANDlatios Posted at: 18:47 Jan09 2007 Post ID: 1283147
latiasANDlatios
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I own this game and from my expierience Goukarazu is far the best... He learns Mach Punch, and knows a whole bunch of moves that are and will be proven effective against any thing...

PS He can take down a steel & Rock type with just one attack from mach punch!
king26 Posted at: 20:06 Jan09 2007 Post ID: 1283327
king26
+
+
i agree with penguin4.0

sig made at THE SHOP!
Chaos™ Posted at: 21:03 Jan09 2007 Post ID: 1283454
Chaos™
+
+
On 09-Jan-2007 Penguin4.0 said:The final evolution of the penguin is able to learn drill peck though which is effective against both starters and if its effort points are focused on defences neither of the starters will be able to beat it especially with a moveset such as

ice beam
surf
drill peck
steel wing
Well, yeah Goukazaru has to watch out for flying attacks, but if his effort points went towards his speed, than he might just attack twice in one time, and that means if he knows solar beam, he can charge and attack all in one time, or he can use mach punch and in fight all in one turn, so for me, I will make sure his speed is the best overall stat, I like to hit my opponets all in one turn, then for dotaitose, you already know my story about that one, so Im pretty much set, cant w8 till I get my Goukazaru and EV train em up, and get em to level 100.
[center]
nyeem78 Posted at: 10:12 Jan11 2007 Post ID: 1285742
nyeem78
Victini Dream World
+
+
I am with Chaos, I hope we trade friend codes and e-mails when the game comes out. I am so gonna be rocking with Goukazaru. He is gonna be the main pokemon I focs on making a good lvl 100, just like my previous ones before him....along with Glacia. Another one of my favorites from 4th generation with a few other too that I have been drooling a little over.
Pokemon B/W Friend Code:
3783-4062-8709

nintendo_dude Posted at: 10:17 Jan11 2007 Post ID: 1285750
nintendo_dude
+
+
Chaos: Flare Drive is a physical move. And you said you liked that move. And if Dotaitos survives any of Goukazaru's moves, he will OHKO it with Earthquake. STAB Super Effective move with 100 base power will totally wipe out Goukazaru with his sub-average defences.

Penguin4.0: No, it won't own them. Why? Because it ahs 80 base Attack power and Drill peck is a physical move, meaning it won't inflict a considerable amount of damage, and it gets wiped out by an Earthquake from Dotaitos and any Fight move from Goukazaru. Goukazaru will probably hit it first anyway, I believe it's faster.

I'm finished here...

Chaos™ Posted at: 14:05 Jan11 2007 Post ID: 1285938
Chaos™
+
+
On 11-Jan-2007 nintendo_dude said:Chaos: Flare Drive is a physical move. And you said you liked that move. And if Dotaitos survives any of Goukazaru's moves, he will OHKO it with Earthquake. STAB Super Effective move with 100 base power will totally wipe out Goukazaru with his sub-average defences.

Penguin4.0: No, it won't own them. Why? Because it ahs 80 base Attack power and Drill peck is a physical move, meaning it won't inflict a considerable amount of damage, and it gets wiped out by an Earthquake from Dotaitos and any Fight move from Goukazaru. Goukazaru will probably hit it first anyway, I believe it's faster.
Im no longer going to use flare drive, I'm now switching to Blast Burn witch has a power of one hundred, fifty, and it being an awesome fire hyper beam, with this move, Im sorry but, that Dodaitose is "OHKO"ed for sure, and you can trust me on that one.

and blast burn is sp. attack move,
you was right about flare drive bein a physical,
but Goukazaru has even stats for both kinds of attacks and both kinds of defence.

« Last edited by Chaos? on Jan 11th 2007 »
[center]
Displaying Page 1 of 13
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 11 | 12 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close