Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Final Fantasy III

If you could what job would you add?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
fart monkey Posted at: 16:37 Jan07 2007 Post ID: 1279351
fart monkey
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Mine would Be Pirate... Yes

It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye. Of course, if they lose the other eye then it's all fun and games again!

The SuperCheats Comedy Club

Aquaman DS Posted at: 20:27 Jan07 2007 Post ID: 1279942
Aquaman DS
+
+
I would have one that could do Summon, White, and Black Magic.

I would call it Grand Magi.
KODAKUMI Anyone?

ashaman_kae_17 Posted at: 01:59 Jan08 2007 Post ID: 1280131
ashaman_kae_17
Post Likes: 3
+
+
Necrophage!(So I could raise dead people...and you could choose to raise either skeletal human remains...or the remains of a standard enemy...but you would have to have defeated the enemy a certain number of time based upon his difficulty in order to be able to unlock him)or how bout the advanced form(like Dark Knight...and Assassin...or White Mage then Devout for examples)We could have a say...a Necromancer!Who as his special ability...could summon up the carcass of a prior defeated Boss!O.o or how bout... Druid(who could use earth based magics...mostly support spells)? and for his advanced form...maybe an Earth Mage?
[b][center]
[color=darkred]drop me a line on my Gaia account: X x XCaracarnX x X
kokiri_kid Posted at: 05:48 Jan08 2007 Post ID: 1280172
kokiri_kid
+
+
How about... A ninja? That would be pretty cool. Kinda like Edge in FF-IV Advance, if you've ever played that. You could get Shurikens to throw at your enemies, doing extra damage. That would be pretty cool.
[center]
[center]Thanks to Zelda bandit for the Sig and Avy
Aquaman DS Posted at: 10:14 Jan08 2007 Post ID: 1280300
Aquaman DS
+
+
On 08-Jan-2007 kokiri_kid said:How about... A ninja? That would be pretty cool. Kinda like Edge in FF-IV Advance, if you've ever played that. You could get Shurikens to throw at your enemies, doing extra damage. That would be pretty cool.
I thought there already was a ninja in this game...
KODAKUMI Anyone?

legg91 Posted at: 16:34 Jan08 2007 Post ID: 1280948
legg91
Forum GuestMember
+
+
There is (I have one)
I would want a ninja that had jutsu abilities
Avy by King26 Join My team!
http://forums.supercheats.c...ic=47108
kokiri_kid Posted at: 05:39 Jan09 2007 Post ID: 1282082
kokiri_kid
+
+
Well, I'm not that far yet, and I never bother to read the instruction booklet, so I wouldn't know about the ninja. LOL.
[center]
[center]Thanks to Zelda bandit for the Sig and Avy
RKS11 Posted at: 16:47 Jan09 2007 Post ID: 1282845
RKS11
+
+
Id have to say a soul reaper lol able to take the souls of any monster(of coarse not boss)and speed strength and intell are increased

« Last edited by RKS11 on Feb 22nd 2007 »
| chaostory|DreadRaven|
XxFiragaxX Posted at: 15:56 Jan10 2007 Post ID: 1284476
XxFiragaxX
+
+
I Definitely agree with ashaman_kae_17 he went all Diablo II: Lord Of Destruction on us and brought in the Necro and the Druid. I couldn't agree with you more there ashaman, a Necro would be totally out of this world to play with. Could you imagine having fallen enemies come to your side?? Raising the most powerful bosses to fight for you. They could even be sort of like a summoner. LIke you would earn monsters as you leveled up and whatnot, and when you "raised" them, they would switch places with you, taking on your HP and MP and stuff, but having the whole slew of their attacks, strength, defense, and whatnot. I think that would be amazing. REALLY powerful monsters would only last a set number of turns though, to make it fair.
[size=18] [color=red] JOIN TEAM MARIO BROS!!! [color=#37AA7C][/size]
Images removed ? only one image allowed; adoption schemes are not exceptions ? Cross Stinger
madd~cat Posted at: 16:37 Jan11 2007 Post ID: 1286415
madd~cat
+
+
i'd say i would want..... two classes, both from the final fanticy tactics advanced, a morpher, to like be able to transforminto the monsters, and an assassian, do do like cool abilitys to kill, disable poison, ect
Dance cat dance!

pknm freind code is: 1504 2890 4660 name is:Paine
tree afro Posted at: 09:41 Jan25 2007 Post ID: 1317380
tree afro
+
+
A Mystic Knight from FF V advance
Spellblade ability-enchant swords to have special effects or
elemental power (such as- blizzaga+Break Blade= Break blade that does intense ice damage, effective vs. fire
also...
Cannoneer from FF V advance
uses cannons to combine ammo for powerful combos
combine different types of ammo bought from a special traveling guy
Buckshot, Blastshot, Blitzshot
Blitzshot+Gold Needle = Needle cannon, fires needles for 3000 damage on all enemys
hint: you can use a certain combo to skip the 2nd form of the final boss =P

« Last edited by tree afro on Jan 25th 2007 »
[center][/color]
To Everyone: I am now Ragnarock. I am currently awaiting my mod transfers. I will not anwser to tree afro unless I am using this account. DO NOT ADD RAGNAROCK TO YOUR PAL PADS IF YOU ALREADY HAVE TREE AFRO ADDED!!!

[b][i][color=navy]Pokemon Diamond____Name- Luke____Friend Code-0945-8747-6687

Battle Record- _51 WIN
ashaman_kae_17 Posted at: 21:01 Jan25 2007 Post ID: 1318989
ashaman_kae_17
+
+
On 10-Jan-2007 XxFiragaxX said:I Definitely agree with ashaman_kae_17 he went all Diablo II: Lord Of Destruction on us and brought in the Necro and the Druid. I couldn't agree with you more there ashaman, a Necro would be totally out of this world to play with. Could you imagine having fallen enemies come to your side?? Raising the most powerful bosses to fight for you. They could even be sort of like a summoner. LIke you would earn monsters as you leveled up and whatnot, and when you "raised" them, they would switch places with you, taking on your HP and MP and stuff, but having the whole slew of their attacks, strength, defense, and whatnot. I think that would be amazing. REALLY powerful monsters would only last a set number of turns though, to make it fair.
lol I didnt realize you had replied till just now!(shows how well Im modding here lmao)but yah thats what inspired my choices for new classes....but comon...necromancers...are definitely an addition to the game which would rock....Ive got other ideas too... like Grenadier and then Bomb Sargent...the grenadiers special ability would be in allowing you to combine items together to increase their power...and also add fire type damage to the final attack...the thing is it would take time for the "Explosive" to detonate...and based upon your job level you would be able to add a larger amount of items into the combination.
as a Bomb Sargent...you would have the same ability as the Grenadier, but with it you would be able to create special combinations of items...to give the explosives increased damage...added status inflictions to the enemy...
[b][center]
tree afro Posted at: 06:28 Jan26 2007 Post ID: 1319337
tree afro
+
+
On 25-Jan-2007 ashaman_kae_17 said:lol I didnt realize you had replied till just now!(shows how well Im modding here lmao)but yah thats what inspired my choices for new classes....but comon...necromancers...are definitely an addition to the game which would rock....Ive got other ideas too... like Grenadier and then Bomb Sargent...the grenadiers special ability would be in allowing you to combine items together to increase their power...and also add fire type damage to the final attack...the thing is it would take time for the "Explosive" to detonate...and based upon your job level you would be able to add a larger amount of items into the combination.
as a Bomb Sargent...you would have the same ability as the Grenadier, but with it you would be able to create special combinations of items...to give the explosives increased damage...added status inflictions to the enemy...
Those sound suspiciously like mine...Only diffrence wit
grenadier is they don't use a cannon
[center][/color]
To Everyone: I am now Ragnarock. I am currently awaiting my mod transfers. I will not anwser to tree afro unless I am using this account. DO NOT ADD RAGNAROCK TO YOUR PAL PADS IF YOU ALREADY HAVE TREE AFRO ADDED!!!

Battle Record- _51 WIN
ashaman_kae_17 Posted at: 10:20 Jan26 2007 Post ID: 1319474
ashaman_kae_17
+
+
Now that I look at your post actually...it does sound similar lol...I have ideas on like...30 different jobs which would be a great addition to the game
[b][center]
spartan112 Posted at: 15:29 May22 2007 Post ID: 1611944
spartan112
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i would pick SOLDIER
bbtheboy Posted at: 12:11 May23 2007 Post ID: 1613445
bbtheboy
+
+
I would want a Mascot from FFX-2, i always thought they was pretty cool.
tree afro Posted at: 06:40 May30 2007 Post ID: 1628161
tree afro
+
+
Cannoneer from FFV Advance, or Gladiator form FFV Advance.
[center][/color]

Battle Record- _51 WIN
madmonkee Posted at: 20:35 May30 2007 Post ID: 1629441
madmonkee
+
+
On 07-Jan-2007 Aquaman DS said:I would have one that could do Summon, White, and Black Magic.

I would call it Grand Magi.
Ummm...there's already one in the game...it's the Sage!!! Anyways...I would add a job that would be able to summon the high summons plus wield stronger weapons like swords.
Monkeys rock this world!!!
Pokemon OWN Posted at: 16:59 Aug14 2007 Post ID: 1839291
Pokemon OWN
+
+
I would pick skater. so you could skate around the places.

Join my team new team"Halo Army"
Friends with Fox, SD, and Harlsta
shadowfire1138 Posted at: 17:16 Aug30 2007 Post ID: 1887282
shadowfire1138
+
+
mine would be... a ranger that can use summon and spells increase his stats.

Havn't been around for a year :(.
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 422148

Post Top
Click to close