Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Love destroys everything

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

LinkTheKing Posted: 08:34 Jan09 2007 Post ID: 1282152
LinkTheKing
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Love destroys everything.That kiss you gave me, I tought it was something special.Now I see the dark side of love.I rememberd the first time you kissed me. I wanted to kiss you again.And that we did. But you left me now. Now you make me sad. You broke my heart into a thousand pieces.You wanted to kill me.I didn't want to kill you. You have already killed me and left races in my broken heart. Now that I've come and think about it, you were never my real love.I just wanted you because I were alone back then. People are thinking about me.Suicide is the only way out.But I'm not going to do it because of you. No, I will never do it.Never even for one person that I love the most.Now it is time for the next phase in my life.To being alone as a wolf and I don't care about anything.I just keep myself staying all alone in my nightmares.My dream and my fantasies. Belive in me what you have done. I hope you are sad because you hurted me and what you did wrong you can't do anything about it.You left memories that will never die. Because of that I have to stay in shade.I am sorry for you to hear this but I hate you.You gave me trust, love and invincibility. You are the only one left in my life. I keep on going while I stay in my shade. But now I have to leave you. And now I have to leave my world. My soul. My everything. Even my love. Because now I know that suicide is the only frightening way out of this hell hole. I hope you will understand and come back to me while i'm dead. Because now love is my only reason. Keep on going just for the rest of the people.While you are awake, leave my dreams.Leave my future.Stop thinking about me and take your next phase in the life.I will never forget what you've done. And I will always hate you. Whereever I are. Whatever I do. This is my story for you.

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
video_boy_murak Posted: 10:40 Jan09 2007 Post ID: 1282261
video_boy_murak
+
NO DOUBLE POSTING!
If you want to say something ater something else, go to edit, then after your message, say 'EDIT:' then what you want to say.
Some excellent points, but how 'bout some description? How people appear, what stuff looks like. etc.
Cipher_Wizard Posted: 11:09 Jan09 2007 Post ID: 1282333
Cipher_Wizard
+
Reply | Add Quote and Reply | Edit

^ By left-clicking 'Edit', you are given the option to modify your message. I suggest you do that in the future in order to refrain from double-posting. It is only acceptable to double-post if you're quoting the posts of different members, in which case this should be kept to a minimum (preferably 2). Double-post deleted.

tought = thought; rememberd = remembered; belive = believe; whereever = wherever

Once again, the capacity needs to be improved. Use the dividers in Microsoft Word (if you have it) and type until you reach at least one page.

Periods that end a sentence and the first letter of a new sentence should be spaced out; aside from this, I like it. Don't get me wrong about this - it's actually a great story. I'm just giving you tips on how to improve the quality and neatness of your writing.

« Last edited by Cipher_Wizard on Jan 9th 2007 »
If you see me posting, it's because I've been asked to. Which I guess would mean I'm taking requests.
Seos san Nekros Posted: 14:51 Jan09 2007 Post ID: 1282594
Seos san Nekros
+
Seems almost more like a poem than a fiction, but it's not too bad. You really need to try and work on the structure though. If you seperated paragraphs, it might appear longer. But it just sorta seems like you just threw it out there. Don't get me wrong, it makes a good point and all that.
[center]
[color=silver]
Thanks to V-Gamer for awesome sig and avy.
[url=http://s381.photobucket.com/albums/oo256/SeossanNekros/][color=silver]Gifts and such. Thanks guys. =D[/url]
[url=http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=97843][size=13][color=silver]Short Story - Haunted[/url]
LinkTheKing Posted: 08:52 Jan11 2007 Post ID: 1285675
LinkTheKing
Forum GuestMember
+
Well, it is kind of a poem.I wrote it cos my girlfriend leaved me.So you can say it is both of em.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close