Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Moster Fighter

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 13
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 11 | 12 | Last     Next
imaloony8.0 Posted: 16:55 Jan12 2007 Post ID: 1288522
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
I got this idea from a comic I bought a little while back, here's the story line:

You have just heard of the new game that's sweeping the nation: Moster Fighter. Basicly it's a combination of moster kick boxing and arm wrestling where you battle with two moster figuriens by pushing buttons to make the moster attack, defend exct. You are now on your way to become the master of this new game by beating the 5 greatest players in the country, but there is something beneath this game that others don't understand...

((Here's how this rolls: Your weapon is the moster gun, a half-platform with your monster on it, the other player compleats the platform by linking their gun to yours, here are the rules:

-You moster MUST have a weak point, when this is struck your moster is frozen for 2 seconds
-The weak point cannot be descreat Ex: Heel, back, back of head but it may be ankles or side, or something else
-you face the opponent in match sets of best 2 out of three
-to take one round, get the opponent out of the ring by giving them a critical hit to their weak point, beating them down enough, or hitting them with your secret attack
-your moster must have a bio too, like this:

Name: Be orriginal
Weak Point: nothing descreat
Special Move: Used by pressing the special attack trigger, but beware, if the opponent is not frozen, the move takes a few seconds to set up so they'll be able to strike back while your guard is down
Secret Power: Each moster is allowed ONE secret techniqe that can be used once to up your attack, defence, knock the opponent off blalance, add an equipment exc.
Appearance: Be orriginal
Punch Strength: The power of your punches
Kick Strength: The power of your kicks
Guard Strength: (No dodging!)
Endurance: How much of a beating your moster can take before a ring out
Power: Overall power
Speed: How fast your moster can move

- for those last six, measure them in Low, Medium, and High, no ubers with high in like all of them
- Special attacks ALWAYS end up in a ring out if they hit
- in battle you may do fients, or fake attacks to distract the opponent from your real attack
- you must call out your attacks, ex. "Right Straigh! Gaurd! 1-2 punch!"))

Now for my charachter:

Name: Blade
Sex: Male
Hight: 5'9
Wieght: 109 lbs
Skills: Head on attacking, tying to not give the opponent a chance to attack
Appearance: Black spikey hair with a flop over his right eye, a Red cap on back wards, a blue and while hoody, and a pair of jeans with Black sneakers
Attitude: Friendly, always ready for a fight, and funny
History: Dreams to be a moster fighter master by beating all the masters of the game with Armored Fighter by his side

Moster:

Name: Armored Fighter
Weak Point: Side
Special Move: Comet Crasher
Secret Power: Sword of Legends equipment that can harm the oppontent even when he gaurds, heavy and hard to use, causing him to slow down
Appearance: Lightly resembles Blade with his hat off and fighting armor on with a big sword in a sheath over his back.
Punch Strength: High
Kick Strength: Medium
Guard Strength: Low
Endurance: High
Power: High
Speed: Medium, low when sword equipped

« Last edited by imaloony8.0 on Jan 12th 2007 »

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Swampert_King456 Posted: 17:36 Jan12 2007 Post ID: 1288670
Swampert_King456
Post Likes: 0
+
((get ready for the rough draft of Landon Destro, my new character. NOTE: this is a rough draft so it will only be used here))

Name:Landon Destro
Sex:Male
Race:Dragoon
Hieght:7'9
Weight:334lbs(but he can still fly)
Skills/Magic:He is really powerful in 3rd form. But he is still mastering his 4th form. He is very fast in all forms. He can control fire just like his grandfather, Arieso. He has the same fighting style as well.
Weapon:He carries a large blade with a curve hal way through it. It contains the element fire. The weapon itself helps him control fire
Appearence:He has red scales with large wings. Unlike Arieso he has no black under his eyes. His eyes are yellow, but turn red in 4th form. His forms all look the same except 4th. That form has white armor around his face and body. The armor is white and barely inpenitrable. ON his head, the helmet covers his entire face besides his eyes which now have turned completely red. His tail is grown longer and with one swipe he can easily knock out anything.
Personallity:Serious, defenitly will not side track.
History:He was the leading hero on his planet, KROTAS, which now looked beautiful and had cities with it. Arieso's castle was torn down by Landon himself. Landon and his best friend Dex were best pals until Landon was betrayed durin the Orpanean crisis. LAndon had to destroy his planet and the many other slave planets. Landon learned that Arieso was not dead after the castle was torn down. LAndon and Arieso had one final face-off in space after the super planet was destroyed. Arieso was the victor. LAndon swared that one day he would finally get the chance to destroy Arieso. The only words that go through his head now are...."Ha, you will never be strong enouugh to defeat me. NEVER!!!!"

Moster:Drone Alkeanier
Weakpoint:head
Special attack:Omegalon Destroyer
Special Power: none
Appearence:Right here.He is a russty robot with a saw on one arm. His other arm is a gun. He has a head like a float droid form Star Wars. His legs ar short and skinny enough to go to Sonic Speed.(this was for loony who has this sight blocked)
Punch Strength:High with right, Low with left
Kick Strength:Low
Gaurd Strngth:High
Endurance:Low
Power:High
Speed:Medium

((no special abillity for him))

« Last edited by Swampert_King456 on Jan 12th 2007 »
imaloony8.0 Posted: 17:46 Jan12 2007 Post ID: 1288716
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
could you describe his appearance because my parents have all the sites locked untill I ask them to unlock them, and I suggest giving him a special power, you don't have to but it helps.

Swampert_King456 Posted: 17:47 Jan12 2007 Post ID: 1288720
Swampert_King456
+
((alright, i'll edit))
imaloony8.0 Posted: 11:59 Jan13 2007 Post ID: 1290577
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
((Meh, since I think it'll take a while for more people to join, we can start now))

"Right Straight!" Blade commanded as he pressed a button on his controller, having armored fighter punch the other moster right in the face, causing him to fly out of the ring.
"Critical Hit! Ring out!" A kid who was being the judge announced "Blade wins 3 rounds out of 3!"
"Man, there's no one here who can stand up to me" Blade sighed sitting down "I need a new challange"

Swampert_King456 Posted: 12:04 Jan13 2007 Post ID: 1290588
Swampert_King456
+
((I'm not really sure how i should start....))

"NEW CHALENGE FROM WIRELESS PLAYER!"Blade's screen blared out. The Drone Alkeanier appaered on the screen.
"Prepare for your doom"The Drone said
imaloony8.0 Posted: 12:07 Jan13 2007 Post ID: 1290595
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Blade rubbed his ear "That's too loud" He moaned as he connected his wireless connector and a hollogram of his opponent appeared "Let's go" Blade said "Right middle kick!" Blade called as his charachter swung a kick at the other monsters side.

Swampert_King456 Posted: 12:09 Jan13 2007 Post ID: 1290601
Swampert_King456
+
"Alright!"Landon said. "Alkeanier block and use your gun!"LAndon commanded as the robot blocked

((so is this like a video game or is it gonna have atwist with the mosters becoming real and you fighting side by side in a war zone?))
imaloony8.0 Posted: 12:51 Jan13 2007 Post ID: 1290666
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
((mwahaha, you'll see...))

"1-2 punch!" Blade said tapping a button as he fighter quickly reacted and swung two punches in a row right at the robots face.

ps2man617 Posted: 13:49 Jan13 2007 Post ID: 1290769
ps2man617
+
Name: Kai
Hight: 5'9
Wieght: 132
Skills: Quick and tactical.
Appearance: Long, white, spiky hair going down to his kneck, tanned skin, and Azure eyes. Wears a black collar around his neck, a gray unbuttoned dress shirt, underneath that wears a tight black T-shirt, wears two loose belts around his waist which appeare like an X, black pants, a pair of black shoes, and black knuckle gloves.
Attitude: pretty quiet, kind, serious most of the time but likes to break loose of the ties that bind him to everyday life.
History: Azure just wants to be better and stronger than his best friend, Ray Rathalos.

Name: Kairen Grande
Weak Point: left arm
Special Move: Cracked Skies
Secret Power: Hyper mode, Ups all his stats by one level.
Appearance: http://www.enchanted-arms.c...Onyx.jpg Wears black/dark blue armor with a gold trim and gold japanese characters(meaning letters), wears a cloak like tasset black in color as well with a sort of gold trim, his left shoulder has sort of like claws coming out of it, and weilds a long broad sword sharp edge silver and blunt edge dark blue with gold characters.
Punch Strength: Medium
Kick Strength: Low
Guard Strength: High
Endurance: High
Power: Medium
Speed: High

« Last edited by ps2man617 on Jan 13th 2007 »
Previously Lycanthrope

XBL GamerTag: GunChaos617
imaloony8.0 Posted: 14:09 Jan13 2007 Post ID: 1290800
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
((you're in, but describe your charachter because my dad hasn't unlocked photobucket))

"You're monster looks different than one's I've fought before" Blade commented

ps2man617 Posted: 18:01 Jan13 2007 Post ID: 1291355
ps2man617
+
((Okay I'll describe but can I change both my charcters name. Didn't notice Cipher's character was named Azuren as well.))
Previously Lycanthrope

Dragoon King. Posted: 18:19 Jan13 2007 Post ID: 1291392
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
Name: Xion
Height: 6'0
Weight: 120 lbs
Skills: Powerful punches with added fire attribute. Never lets down and tries too keep his opponent locked in a guard position
Appearance: Spiky platinum blonde hair, black and red short sleeve jacket, black T-shirt, black cargo pants, and black and red sneaker
Attitude: Vary competitive and egotistic, not a vary friendly fellow and shows no mercy in battle
History: Off on a journey to prove that he is the one and only master of Moster Fighting.

Moster:

Name: Ifrit
Weak Point: The out side of each leg
Special Move: Volcanic Punch
Secret Power: Added fire attribute is added to his punches, a direct attack to equipment at full power can cause the equipment to melt and become unusable
Appearance: http://www.ffcompendium.com/EspMon/ifrit-u2.jpg Ifrit looks like a red crystallized human with sharp edges pointing every which way out from his back. His chest is vary smooth and flat so it gives it the likeness of a shield and his arms are covered in what looks like large gauntlet shaped crystal extension, thus making his punching strength greater than the normal Moster, his legs are another story. Although his upper body is great his lower body is much small, thinner, and longer. This makes it hard for him to move and at top speed could be compared to that of a moster jogging, and that?s if it is going on 1/7 energy and is incredibly tired. His legs also happen to be his weak spot for they are made of a vary thin layer of crystal so it is vary exposed to damage. His legs are only good for quick bursts of speed so he can side step attacks.
Punch Strength: High
Kick Strength: Low
Guard Strength: High
Endurance: Medium
Power: High
Speed: Low

« Last edited by Dragoon King. on Jan 13th 2007 »
[center]
My dragon has issues
()xxxxxx[|]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
(+[__]:Smile
WARNING: "Next left" does not mean "turn left immediately."
imaloony8.0 Posted: 19:14 Jan13 2007 Post ID: 1291530
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
((ps2 man- go ahead
dragoon king- you will never join! ... ok, never is over, just describe your moster because my dad has the site that you have the picture on blocked))

ps2man617 Posted: 20:04 Jan13 2007 Post ID: 1291704
ps2man617
+
((Okay, I have described is that good enough?))
Previously Lycanthrope

imaloony8.0 Posted: 20:11 Jan13 2007 Post ID: 1291723
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
((that is fine, just fine, but, just so you all know, these monsters are toys about 6 inches tall, at least, that's what we think...))

Dragoon King. Posted: 21:00 Jan13 2007 Post ID: 1291850
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
((Kind of hard to but I'll give a wack at it, and Ifrit is not going to be another Bahamut lol.))
[center]
My dragon has issues
()xxxxxx[|]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
(+[__]:Smile
WARNING: "Next left" does not mean "turn left immediately."
imaloony8.0 Posted: 06:41 Jan14 2007 Post ID: 1292365
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
((Ah, with all these new charachters we'll have to start over again, but i'll hold that off for a bit in case we get another few people))

ps2man617 Posted: 16:48 Jan14 2007 Post ID: 1293762
ps2man617
+
((Nuh uh, we can all come in during the match and watch.))
Previously Lycanthrope

imaloony8.0 Posted: 17:39 Jan14 2007 Post ID: 1293867
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
((Meh, alright, but swampy has to get back soon so we can continue))

Displaying Page 1 of 13
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 11 | 12 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close