Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Birth of Oblivion

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
tomsmiley18 Posted: 12:23 Feb27 2007 Post ID: 1402561
tomsmiley18
Post Likes: 0
+
I know it took a while. But chapter seven is now here. (Slightly longer than previous chapters)

Chapter 7: The encounter.

A jet of steam shot out of a loose pipe. The intense heat quickly forced it to convert into droplets of water on his face. As it slid down his already sweat covered cheek, a small flying insect landed on the open palm of his hand. Maas lay against a wall unaware of his surroundings. Another forceful amount of steam came out from the tube, spraying into his face. Maas flickered his eyes. In the brief moment he had opened them, all he had seen were rusted pipes broken ladders before him. He automatically knew where he was; the maintenance lines. There was no mistaking it. All that lay around him were rubble and shards of metal. Water began to drip on his head. Though struggling, Maas opened his eyes fully and stared upwards. Something had broken through, something huge. But he found that he could not remember a thing. How long had he been there? What had brought him to this place? He attempted to raise himself from the ground. Then the pain hit him. As he collapsed onto the floor, he focused his attention on the source of his incredible acute pain. It was his arm. A piece of metal had been rammed through just below his wrist. His blood leaking out and forming a red puddle around him. Seeing this, Maas felt the life leave him once again, and fell into a deep slumber.

He was back in Dralik-tuhr�s grasp, being brought forcefully downwards through the Monus lines and platforms. Though it was only a dream, Maas felt incomparable sorrow as he saw Vygrey, dead in the being?s other hand. He knew what was to happen next. Turning his head to face below him, he saw a large metal spike jutting out of a ruined platform. It had the same shape as the piece that had injured him. Knowing this, Maas attempted to avoid it as he plunged downwards, but found he could not control himself. This wasn?t a dream, it was his memory. Maas watched as the shard of steel pierced his skin and caused his blood to violently disperse from his body. But fortunately, he felt no pain. He then prepared himself for the inevitable blackout that was to come, shutting his eyes. But only found that his memories continued. After Dralik-tuhr saw Vygrey lying motionless in his claw, he laughed with satisfaction and threw him aside into a wall where he fell like a rag doll on top of a wrecked train line below him. The fierce dragon then turned its attention to Maas, and began to speak.
?You have lasted longer than I would have expected from a puny human, but that will all change shortly.?
Dralik-tuhr batted its wings and began to descend at an even higher velocity. Ruins were shredding through Maas� body and clothes, slashing open his skin and leaving him seriously injured. They broke through into a lower platform, and horrified citizens watched Dralik-tuhr�s flight of destruction from all directions. Dozens of frightened screams came from below them. The beast was about to free fall straight through a full Monus carriage. Those people were as good as dead. Maas felt the force of the creature as they hit the train, but at the slow speed Maas was viewing the world, he saw exactly what had happened. The shrieks of men, women and small children filled his nightmare as he met eyes with the perishing innocent people. But it did not stop there. The collision had knocked Dralik-tuhr off his vertical course. He was headed sideways, straight through the lower half of one of the sector towers. As they both passed through, Maas could not see a thing. Too much rubble and iron was falling around him. But he was mostly protected by the dragon?s armoured claw. Seconds later, moonlight struck his eyes as they burst out of the other side. The moon was almost down completely, it would be day soon. But that wasn?t Maas� concern. Above him, the sector twenty-seven section of platform two was crumbling and killing hundreds, maybe even thousands of people.
?Now do you see how serious I am?? Asked Dralik-tuhr. ?This is an invasion?. None shall survive. And neither shall you. He smashed a hole through platform one into the maintenance lines and let Maas go. He fell downwards, smacking into pipes and machinery, bruising him all over. Until he finally hit the ground. Maas lay on the spot suffering for around five minutes, until he gathered the energy to haul himself over to a wall to support his weight against it. He sat there groaning for at least six hours hoping someone would find him, half asleep, until steam sprayed in his face awakening him. Now fully attentive, Maas looked around to see where he was and instantly recognised the environment. Then, he suddenly became aware once again of the anguish causing through his veins, forcing him to fall unconscious.

?The disturbance came from here.? Murmured a voice in the darkness.
?Yes, I can see that. I believe that the destruction around us gives that away.? Stated another. Two men had arrived on the scene where Maas� plummet had ended. Each one wore a long, dark green, hooded cloak. Like that of a monk. Their faces were hidden. Apart from their hands, no part of their body was visible. Only the shadowy figure of a human shaped being.
?This is the work of Dralik-tuhr, the dragon beast. There is no mistaking it.?
?I agree. But why would he come here? There are no humans here. He has no business in this place.? Both of the men spoke clearly, with no emotion. Their words left their mouths slowly and pierced the cold air. It had begun to rain outside, and the water was falling heavily through the hole Dralik-tuhr had created. A thunderstorm had started. As lightning flashed, four others were illuminated in the back round. One of these men, equally dressed, stepped forwards from the shadows.
?Perhaps that is why the Lord was here.? The man pointed out an unconscious body propped up against a wall. The first to arrive approached the seemingly deceased person.
?This one has been seriously hurt. Check his pulse.? Another came out from where they had been waiting and placed Maas� wrist in his hand. This one spoke with a similar tone to the rest of the people there.
?He is still alive. And he has not been here longer than one count. I believe we may be able to save him.? He left the arm back where he had taken it from and waited for an answer from the rest of the group.
?We were sent to check the disturbance. To bring back survivors was not one of our objectives. Although? this could be one more member of the race that does not have to die.? He lifted his arm and outstretched a finger towards the man that lay before him. ?We shall take him with us. And see what the master has to say.?
?As you wish.? Answered another. The man that had checked the body?s pulse beckoned to the two that remained in the shadows without saying a word. Immediately, they both came over and lifted Maas up and off the floor. The person that seemed to be their leader spoke again.
?Come. We return to the centre. One of you shall run ahead and tell Clurtz that we must speak with the master.?
A volunteer stepped up right away.
?I shall go.?
?Very well. Go quickly, now.? The person ran off and rapidly disappeared into the darkness. ?We are leaving.? He said to the men that were carrying Maas. They both walked ahead, with their leader following close behind.

Maas felt like he was floating. His whole body was swinging side to side. He opened his eyes and was startled by what he saw. Two monk like people were carrying him somewhere. The light of a lantern that a man behind them held burnt his eyes. Perhaps it was best if he didn?t let them know he had awoken. Instead, he squinted his eyes so that he could just about see, but so it looked like he was still asleep. From the small amount of visibility, he could tell that they were still in the maintenance lines. But gradually it seemed like the walls of the corridor that they were following, were becoming more like the walls of a labyrinth. Pipes began to disappear, and were replaced by stone slabs. Yet the area was still very damp. Maas occasionally felt droplets of water fall from the ceiling onto him. All that he could hear were the footsteps of the three men around him, even though they were treading softly. Clearly, no-one had been in this area for a long time. But what seemed unusual, was that Maas couldn?t see any other living beings either. Not even a spider or a rat. As he observed his surroundings, Maas didn?t notice that they had stopped. Before them stood an impenetrable, iron, two sided door. At least three inches thick. The sound of a latch opening caught Maas� attention. Near the centre of the door a small ray of light shone through.
?Welcome back. Did you find anything dangerous?? The leader stepped forwards and answered the man on the other side of the entrance.
?Not that we know of Clurtz. Bit I trust Jaru came to tell you of what we did find.?
?Yes. He did. Once I let him in, he went right away to seek the master. Were those your orders??
?They were. Now, please let us in. My companions are tired of walking so far and are cold.?
?Of course. Wait two seconds.? Maas could hear many locks being opened on the other side. Finally, a heavy crash shook the walls as the final lock was removed. Slowly. Both doors began to open, revealing a giant man. Bigger even than Vygrey, wearing the same cloaks and hoods as the ones that had just carried him so far. He then spoke.
?I don?t believe that you will be able to speak with the master right now. I suggest you go to the altar and join the rest while you wait.?
?I shall. We are the last to arrive. Close the gates for the rest of the count. Nobody else is due to return.?
?Whatever you say captain.? All four of them entered and waited for the doors to slam shut behind them. The captain then bent down to Maas� level of sight and spoke without revealing his face.
?Now that we are here we shall take you to the curer where she will fix you up.?
Maas opened his eyes and began to blink as the light from the torches on the walls struck his pupils. The pain he had felt from his injuries had gone numb. They had obviously injected him with a treatment on the way there. It hadn?t been OCBTE. He also felt no emotion. Nor fear nor thanks towards those that had saved him. Above all, he was curious.
?Who are you?? Maas asked.
The captain lowered his hood. He was a dark skinned man, with bright green eyes. All across his face, there were deep cuts and scars. It seemed they had each been infected and had each turned black. It had also affected his skin. Maas could see that the man was once Caucasian, but the infection of his injuries had dulled his colour. The captain did not seem normal, as he was not black or white. He was dark grey. The only thing that stood out were his eyes. His hair was also black, uncombed and messy. It reached down to his shoulders and it looked like it had not been cut in months, perhaps even years. His voice had been worn away, as if he had been exposed to smoke for a large period of his life.
?I am Captain Echizaro. And who might you be??
Maas didn�t know if he could trust them. But they had saved his life. They at least deserved to know his name.
?My name is Maas. But one thing. When I asked who you were, I didn?t mean you. I meant your group. Who are you people??
Echizaro glanced towards Clurtz. The gatekeeper did nothing but shake his head. The captain knew his answer.
?I don?t think I should be the one to tell you that. After we take care of you, we shall speak with the master. I predict that three counts shall pass until that is possible.?
Maas looked puzzled. What was he talking about?
?Who is the master? What are counts?? He looked around. ?Am I still on Earth??
Echizaro smiled, and then laughed, before coughing and clutching his chest.
?Yes, you are still on Earth. It is normal that you have not heard of us. It is one of our objectives to hide ourselves from the world. If we were to emerge, I doubt that your society would accept us.?
A thought suddenly hit Maas. In a rapid movement, he tried to escape from the grasp of the two men that were holding him. But only wound up falling to the ground and forcing the shard of metal further through his arm. Maas let out a shout of agony that echoed off the stone walls of the seemingly endless labyrinth. Echizaro ordered his men to pick him back up.
?Now why would you want to do something like that??
Maas regained control over himself and winced in pain before answering.
?You referred to us as another society. Are you things even human??
?It depends on your point of view. Some would call us human, others wouldn?t. I hope you understand. We are not extra terrestrial beings, we are from Earth and we have been here just as long as you. Just don?t try to run away again.?
Maas nodded, accepting what Echizaro had told him. He really didn?t feel comfortable around these beings, but he was in no condition to escape. So he would accept their help and see how things turn out. But if anything bad happened, he may be forced to fight his way to freedom. Maas reached down to his waistline for assurance.
?Where has my weapon gone??
?Oh, that thing? It has been taken to the master?s room for examination. He shall determine what we do with it, and then what we do with you.?
Maas did not feel safe without his Demonicus. He had no way of defending himself without it. It seemed he would have to live according to these thing?s rules for quite some time.
?Will I get it back any time soon?? He asked.
?That all depends on what the master tells us. But he is not here at this moment in time. Once we received the call to search the lower levels for any news of the disturbance he stopped contacting us. We have not heard from him in a while now.?
As Maas lay in the air being held by his feet and shoulders, he began to think, before continuing his questions directed at Echizaro. He needed an answer.
?Who is the master??
?The master is a human that founded our group twenty-five years ago. Since then he has been our provider and has kept us hidden from the world.?
?But who??
?No more questions. You are in bad shape. Come. We must take you to the curer.?
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
SUPERMAN5 Posted: 14:40 Feb27 2007 Post ID: 1402913
SUPERMAN5
+
wow, it's awesome, could be better than Pan's.
tomsmiley18 Posted: 15:09 Mar02 2007 Post ID: 1407143
tomsmiley18
+
There we go. Fic bumped.

After reading that last comment, I'm really starting to wonder whether you actually read the chapters.
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

SUPERMAN5 Posted: 12:13 Mar03 2007 Post ID: 1409638
SUPERMAN5
+
it's my comment, and by the way, I did read it.
Pooly Posted: 05:09 Mar11 2007 Post ID: 1429054
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
I have just read all 7 chapters and they are all awsome I can't wait for chapter 8!!

Credit to .Impact for the sig & avy
Seos san Nekros Posted: 06:48 Mar11 2007 Post ID: 1429097
Seos san Nekros
+
I think I'm caught up.

It seems pretty decent. There were a few grammar things I noticed and a couple typos, but I really can't remember which chapters I found them in.
[center]
[color=silver]
Thanks to V-Gamer for awesome sig and avy.
[url=http://s381.photobucket.com/albums/oo256/SeossanNekros/][color=silver]Gifts and such. Thanks guys. =D[/url]
[url=http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=97843][size=13][color=silver]Short Story - Haunted[/url]
Pooly Posted: 15:37 Mar12 2007 Post ID: 1431833
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
Yeah same here I found some but I forgot to.But this is still cool the dragon demon was crazy it made me go O_o then /\_/\ lol.

SUPERMAN5 Posted: 17:07 Mar18 2007 Post ID: 1446936
SUPERMAN5
+
*Bump*

Couldn't find any typo.
Bro. Louie Posted: 11:46 Apr21 2007 Post ID: 1543196
Bro. Louie
Forum GuestMember
+
Nice work with the story. I used to write stories in the past, but i stoped and i dont know why. Look, i want to join your RC, but i didnt understand whats all about there. I have a character named Dante, hes half human half demon and has a very interesting past (a past that he had in one of my stories) and he will work very well in the story. P.S. Why didnt you answered my e-mail?
Keep your friends close..., Keep your enemies closer...
tomsmiley18 Posted: 02:04 Apr22 2007 Post ID: 1546308
tomsmiley18
+
1. Your posting in the wrong topic.

2. To join, you have to post a character bio in the RP, then I'll decide if you're good enough.

3. Isn't that just a character from Devil May Cry.

4. I never got an email.
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

Bro. Louie Posted: 04:44 Apr22 2007 Post ID: 1546477
Bro. Louie
Forum GuestMember
+
Hes name is from Devil May Cry, but i cobined his powers with Neo from the Matrix, and i think hes preety good, i'll send you his bio like i see it in the other topic. Love, peace & unity.
Keep your friends close..., Keep your enemies closer...
tomsmiley18 Posted: 05:54 Apr22 2007 Post ID: 1546558
tomsmiley18
+
Please stop spamming up my fic.
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

ShadowGX Posted: 08:48 Apr25 2007 Post ID: 1554378
ShadowGX
Post Likes: 1
+
Yeah!! Stop spammin' up his fic.

I read it like I said I would an' in all honesty I was too bored to complete them really long paragraphs an' generally "meh" until this last chapter.
Baby I like it.
tomsmiley18 Posted: 05:11 Apr30 2007 Post ID: 1568574
tomsmiley18
+
Anyone who reds thi, don't get your hopes up. After having numerous computer time problems and no MS word, I have finally found a place that will let me have as long as I want as long as I use it for something useful.

Anyway, you people can expect a new chapter to be posted within the next week. During the "No new chapter" time I have completely rewritten the later chapters after this one. So everything is going to be a lot more mysterious, darker, gorier, with more fights and more death.

Sound good?
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

Pooly Posted: 09:11 Apr30 2007 Post ID: 1568779
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
Hell yes we get to see what happens with the scary cult! ^_^.

tomsmiley18 Posted: 02:44 May01 2007 Post ID: 1571138
tomsmiley18
+
I was going to take the cult out of the fic at one point and only have them appear for two or three chapters. But as I said, it has been completely rewritten, so the cult will now have a biger part and a pwnful leader.
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

Pooly Posted: 11:21 May01 2007 Post ID: 1571592
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
Yay now I will get to see if Dralik-Turh gets killed later to.Can't wait.

tomsmiley18 Posted: 11:25 May02 2007 Post ID: 1573549
tomsmiley18
+
Here we go, not much action, but there is a new chapter.
(This one was written ages ago, so it's not one of my new improved chapters)

Chapter 9: Hellish infection.

?What has Slick gone and done this time?? Pandyenium wondered curiously as he heard the crashing from outside.
?I think something?s out there.? Said Lauraneva in a worried tone.
?Really? You think so? I never would have guessed.? He snarled at his granddaughter as they reached the door that would lead them outside.
?Are you sure we should go out there?? Lauraneva asked, still worried.
Pandyenium rested his wrinkled forehead in the equally worn away skin of the palm of his hand and exhaled in frustration.
?No. I?m not sure. I decided to come down here just to look at this amazingly magnificent door. Of course we?re going out there. I never ordered you to come.? He wheeled himself over to the entranceway and waited for the double doors to. Lauraneva then tried to speak once again.
?But?.?
?Just shut up. If you want to run back upstairs then go?. Pathetic.? He slowly moved from the interior to the exterior of the building, his head turned around, shaking in disappointment towards Lauraneva.
?Stop!? She screamed, running over to grab the wheelchair.
?What now? Don?t make me cane bash you.?
?Look in front of you.?
Pandyenium grunted and turned his neck back around to face forwards.
?How did that imbecile manage this?? Before him, as an enormous gaping hole in the ground that spanned at least seventeen metres in width. Pandyenium wheeled himself over to the edge so that he could see what had caused such chaos. Miles below, he saw a monstrous beats plunging downwards.
?What is that?? Asked Lauraneva in shock. ?I?ve never seen anything like it. It cannot jus be normal type demon.?
?You think?? Pandyenium retorted. ?Whatever it is, it better be ready for me. How can the Monus train take me anywhere if the track has been destroyed?? He gasped for air and then continued. ?I don?t care if it?s human or creature, I?m going to sue it for everything it?s got.?
Then, it was Lauraneva?s turn to act sarcastic. It seemed she had leaned some things from her grandfather.
?What are you going to do, copy down it?s licence plate? It?s miles away now. From what I can see, it?s already reached platform two.? She then squinted to see what was happening. ?Wait! It?s just been knocked by something.? The ground around them began to tremble. ?I really think something serious just happened.?
?You don?t say.? Said Pandyenium. ?I can?t believe it. Any other revolutionary discoveries for the future of mankind you?ve come up with??
Lauraneva glared at him, and then looked around as if searching for something.
?Where are those two men you said about? Weren?t they waiting for you??
Pandyenium glanced over the edge once again.
?According to my accurate and complex calculations?. They?re dead.? He said casually. ?It?s a shame to be honest. I never had my chance to sue them?. Oh well, perhaps I?ll find somebody else.?
?Is that all you care about? Taking people?s hard earned money? The fact that they?re dead is all your fault.?
?My fault?? Pandyenium contested. ?Can you give me one decent reason why this is my fault??
?Of course I can. You told them to wait here, and they did.? She looked at the destroyed Monus line. ?And I seriously doubt that they escaped in time.?
Before Pandyenium could answer, the platform shook violently, with more power than the previous tremble. A few seconds later, Pandyenium?s transmitter began to buzz loudly.
?We shall continue this conversation later.? He muttered to Lauraneva, making his way back into the building he had just left.

Maas lay on the uncomfortable, cold stone table. His whole body was stiff and he found he was unable to move. The Curer had injected him with at least sixteen different substances, and was filling up yet another syringe. Maas gathered up as much strength possible and opened his mouth.
?Do you even know what are you doing??
?Of course I do.? Answered The Curer. She dressed in exactly the same way as the others that had taken him there, but Maas could see her hands. They weren?t like the dull grey hands of the Captain. They were white, pale white. As Maas caught a glance under her hood, he could have sworn that what he had seen was a ghost.
She took the injector and pierced the side of his neck with the needle. Maas immediately began to feel dizzy, as if he had been drinking all night long, but discovered he could move again.
?What are these treatments?? He asked, groaning as he spoke.
?Those are medical drugs and anti-infection liquids that the city?s hospitals and health centres have discarded. They work fine. But the moment OCBTE came along they stopped using everything else.?
Maas could tell she was in her early thirties simply by listening to her voice. It was calm and sounded quite melodic. One would have thought that the woman was constantly happy. This was hard to believe judging by the environment they lived in. The small, cubical room seemed to be a type of dungeon. Like the labyrinth entrance, it was damp and completely made of stone. Maas found it impossible to accept that they were still in the maintenance lines. If a place like this existed in the city, the habitants would have heard of it. There would have been at least one demon report from this area. Then Maas looked around. Yet again the entire room was deprived of all life except for him and The Curer. If a scrounging rat couldn?t survive then how could a demon? Maas remembered the great invasion that was occurring in Ublask. Before this, there was always the odd abnormality popping up every now and then. But never this many at the same time.
?Are you alright?? Asked The Curer.
?What was that? Did you say something?? Maas answered, as if just awakening from a deep trance. ?Yes, I?m fine. I was just?. Thinking. By the way, am I ready to go yet?
?Just about. You?re almost done.?
Maas tried to get up once again but twinged in pain. Though the metal had been removed from his arm, it still stung.
?I thought you said I was fixed up.?
?I said almost. There?s still one more thing I?ve got to do.? She took his arm and opened up the tissue of his deep injury. ?Here, bite on this.? She said, handing him a small belt.
?What would I want to bite??? Maas was interrupted as The Curer jammed a needle in his arm. He shouted in pain, but maintained his discipline, keeping his arm in place. She finally removed the syringe after what seemed like an eternity.
?Now you can go.?
?Couldn?t you have just used OCBTE instead?? Maas asked angrily, rubbing his arm.
?We don?t have any of that here.?
?Why not? It would have been so much easier to just rebuild the damaged flesh. But instead, you treat me with all those things.
?You obviously don?t know the truth about it.?
?What truth? It works fine. The real medics are using it to heal my deceased mother now.
?Then, I feel very sorry for you.? She said sympathetically. Maas lowered one eye brow in suspicion.
?Why might that be??
?I don?t think I should tell you. You should find out for yourself.? Maas clenched his fist in frustration and raised his voice.
?Why all the secrecy? Can?t anyone just tell me what?s going on down here??

Pandyenium came back out of the door after speaking over the transmitter for roughly five minutes.
?Who was that?? Lauraneva asked curiously. Pandyenium stopped and looked his granddaughter in the eyes.
?Just a friend. He was worried about me, knowing I live near the ?Big hole? he called it. What an idiot! He thinks I can?t take care of myself.?
?Okay then. So what do you plan on doing, now that you have no-one to sue??
?They could still be alive. I?m going to search for them, you?re welcome to come along if you like.?
?But didn?t you just say that they were probably dead??
?Yes, I did. But there is still a chance that they survived.?
?Alright.? Lauraneva sighed. ?But how do you plan on getting anywhere? The lines have all been destroyed.?
?That won?t be a problem.? Pandyenium sneered, as he reached into his pocket and activated the transmitter. ?I?m going to need some transport.? He said gruffly into the speaker. ?Bring it to ground platform five, sector forty? Now!?
Lauraneva heard a muffled, yet deep voice come from the transmitter before Pandyenium hung up.
?You haven?t got contacts to order other forms of transport. Other vehicles have not been used in years. You know perfectly well that we only have Monus lines available to us.? The woman retorted, though slightly puzzled. Pandyenium simply smiled.
?That?s what you think. There are many things you don?t know about me. Just don?t ask any questions.?
?Why not? I?m family, and I have the right to?? Her words were cut off by the thundering noise of approaching jets. From the hole, a large machine began to emerge. It seemed old. And it?s steel casing appeared to be salvaged and rusted. At the front was a small egg shaped capsule. Attached to it, were four, cylindrical tubes. One on the top, bottom, left and right. Each one was over double the length of the capsule that was almost certainly the cockpit and passenger area. Lauraneva could see that it had risen just high enough to maintain a small door at the same level as the platform.
?I?m going now.? Pandyenium explained to his granddaughter. ?And I don?t think the pilot plans on waiting. Make your decision now.?
?I already made my decision.? She said, approaching the small door.
?Good.? Pandyenium smirked, as he wheeled himself into the capsule. ?Let?s get going.? He shouted through to the cockpit once they had entered. ?We need to hurry.?

?You must wait for The Master to return.? The Curer argued. ?Only he may decide if you are permitted to know these things.? She groaned. Maas punched the wall in anger and walked towards the door.
?Do you honestly think I care about The Master? I am walking right out of here.? As Maas stormed away, The Curer gasped and pointed downwards towards the floor.
?What?s that?? She asked worriedly. Maas, clearly frustrated, turned back around.
?What is it now?? Maas sighed in anger. The Curer diverted his eyesight to where he had been walking. A thick black liquid had been dripping from his body. Curious, Maas picked up his clothes from a nearby table and examined them. They were in ruins due to his previous experience. And on the back of his leather jacket there was a larger rip than any other. Seeing this, he took off the robe he had been wearing and touched his back. When he brought his fingers back around, he saw that his fingers were covered in a black puss.
?Wha? What is that?? He asked, almost frightened by what he was looking at.
The Curer spun him around to see his back and screamed slightly in shock.
?The last injection I gave you was supposed to open your wounds and allow them to heal naturally. I never saw this injury before because it was hidden. You have to let me operate on you now.? She ordered. ?You cannot leave.?
?First I want to know what it is. I?m not going anywhere until you tell me everything.? Maas shouted. Too many questions were swirling around in his head. The Curer quickly took another syringe from the table and rammed it into his neck before he could react. Maas felt his eyes begin to roll, his legs lost their energy. In less than ten seconds, he had collapsed onto the cold, stone floor.

The interior of the strange vehicle had the appearance of an antique, year 2008, world war III transport helicopter. Parachutes lined the sides of the vehicle. And a small door sat at one end that clearly led to the cockpit. Lauraneva sat on one of the seats below the parachutes, opposite Pandyenium?s wheelchair.
?I need to speak to the pilot. You will stay here.? He said, moving slowly towards the door, disappearing from her sight as he entered. She leaned her head against the rumbling side of the vehicle and sighed.
?What in Uraan is going on here??
Pandyenium wheeled himself over to the pilot and sat next to him. The panel before him buzzed with buttons and dials he would never understand.
"Who is it that you have found? Did he give a name?? He asked quietly.
"Yes sir, he said his name was Maas. What do you want me to do?"
"Maas? Really? Take us to the base so that I may decide his fate. Do it now."
"As you wish." Answered the grey skinned man obediently, taking off his hood and revealing his face. ?It truly is an honour working alongside you? Master."

There, sorry it took so long.

Anyway, I had a slight problem with the speech marks. I don't know if it showed up.

« Last edited by tomsmiley18 on May 2nd 2007 »
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

Pooly Posted: 14:17 May02 2007 Post ID: 1573724
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
This chapters great, I didn't notice any typos and as I've said, its great.The black pus freaked me out though, I wonder whats happened there.

tomsmiley18 Posted: 14:25 May02 2007 Post ID: 1573736
tomsmiley18
+
Thank you. If you have any theories I'm open to hear them.

Or if you have any ideas for improvement, please state them aswell.
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

Displaying Page 3 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close