Your Account
    Log into your account here:
       Forgot Password

    Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Mobile
go

Naruto & Naruto Shippuden

Search for a game or topic
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 255 of 255
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 253 | 254 | Last     Previous
Nic21 Posted: 12:13 Aug12 2013 Post ID: 3266317
Nic21
#holla
AvatarMember
Posts: 2,992
Post Likes: 6
0
+
Ulquiorra Schiffer said:
Nic21 said:I've skipped here and there though, so I kind of cheated, lol.

I know that feeling fillers are annoying xD I wish they made arks for the fillers like other anime versus just shoving them in everywhere, makes them harder to skip xD


Yeah, I feel they do go a little excessive with them. I will say though, some of those filters are really good! I don't know if you've seen Shippuden 316, but there was TOTAL ShikaTema shipping implied, and seriously, just that scene made it worth it d:

« Last edited by Nic21 on Aug 12th 2013 »
Credit to .Impact for this good lookin' guy right here<3

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Master Pika Posted: 15:33 Aug12 2013 Post ID: 3266363
Master Pika
Don't disrespect the funk
AvatarMember
Posts: 456
Post Likes: 1
0
+
Ulquiorra Schiffer said:
I know that feeling fillers are annoying xD I wish they made arks for the fillers like other anime versus just shoving them in everywhere, makes them harder to skip xD

Yeah I've actually skipped over the arc where this jutsu destroys villages or something because it looked ridiculous and reminded me of the arc with the village hidden in the stars, which wasn't very good either. So I've just been using a list of all the filler arcs and deciding which ones I wanted to skip over.

^Mine^|My DA
Vasco<3|.Impact<3
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Ulquiorra Schiffer Posted: 15:39 Aug12 2013 Post ID: 3266365
Ulquiorra Schiffer
AvatarMember
Posts: 164
Post Likes: 10
0
+
Master Pika said:
Ulquiorra Schiffer said:
I know that feeling fillers are annoying xD I wish they made arks for the fillers like other anime versus just shoving them in everywhere, makes them harder to skip xD

Yeah I've actually skipped over the arc where this jutsu destroys villages or something because it looked ridiculous and reminded me of the arc with the village hidden in the stars, which wasn't very good either. So I've just been using a list of all the filler arcs and deciding which ones I wanted to skip over.

I know what you mean I ended up skipping most of the regular stuff since everyone spoiled it for me, the benefit to some of the new fillers is they actually have a part in the war not like some of the others, as I like to refer to it as "Bleach Filler Syndrome" where they make out like nothing bad is even happening and it's always right before a major battle. PS that title of yours, Naruto Abridged? xD

^Yes, I made this^
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Nic21 Posted: 17:05 Aug12 2013 Post ID: 3266388
Nic21
#holla
AvatarMember
Posts: 2,992
Post Likes: 6
0
+
What the heck, my comment up der isn't showing ;-;
Well, here's what it said:

Ulquiorra Schiffer said:
Nic21 said:I've skipped here and there though, so I kind of cheated, lol.

I know that feeling fillers are annoying xD I wish they made arks for the fillers like other anime versus just shoving them in everywhere, makes them harder to skip xD


Yeah, I feel they do go a little excessive with them. I will say though, some of those filters are really good! I don't know if you've seen Shippuden 316, but there was TOTAL ShikaTema shipping implied, and seriously, just that scene made it worth it d:
Credit to .Impact for this good lookin' guy right here<3

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Master Pika Posted: 22:31 Aug13 2013 Post ID: 3266769
Master Pika
Don't disrespect the funk
AvatarMember
Posts: 456
Post Likes: 1
0
+
Ulquiorra Schiffer said:PS that title of yours, Naruto Abridged? xD

Oh you know it, so funny.

^Mine^|My DA
Vasco<3|.Impact<3
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Ulquiorra Schiffer Posted: 22:34 Aug13 2013 Post ID: 3266772
Ulquiorra Schiffer
AvatarMember
Posts: 164
Post Likes: 10
0
+
That was the joke of my town last summer everyone asked eachother how many H's were there in Funk xD

^Yes, I made this^
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Nic21 Posted: 13:34 Aug14 2013 Post ID: 3267064
Nic21
#holla
AvatarMember
Posts: 2,992
Post Likes: 6
0
+
I think the Manga is on brake this week.

:(

Now what do I do with my life?
Credit to .Impact for this good lookin' guy right here<3

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Ulquiorra Schiffer Posted: 15:10 Aug14 2013 Post ID: 3267076
Ulquiorra Schiffer
AvatarMember
Posts: 164
Post Likes: 10
0
+
Nic21 said:I think the Manga is on brake this week.

:(

Now what do I do with my life?

I'm too lazy to read books but I read subtitles which is really weird o.o I took up watching other mainstream anime since I caught up with Naruto unfortunately I'm running out of those too...damn xD

^Yes, I made this^
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
KingofCorn Posted: 00:16 Aug15 2013 Post ID: 3267210
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
AvatarMember
Posts: 16,679
Post Likes: 615
0
+
Well I'd take reading subtitles over books anyday.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Ulquiorra Schiffer Posted: 00:19 Aug15 2013 Post ID: 3267212
Ulquiorra Schiffer
AvatarMember
Posts: 164
Post Likes: 10
0
+
I know the feeling bro at least then the creator did all the imaging for me xD

^Yes, I made this^
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
KingofCorn Posted: 00:24 Aug15 2013 Post ID: 3267215
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
AvatarMember
Posts: 16,679
Post Likes: 615
0
+
Yeah it sure beats using your imagination
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Ulquiorra Schiffer Posted: 00:26 Aug15 2013 Post ID: 3267218
Ulquiorra Schiffer
AvatarMember
Posts: 164
Post Likes: 10
0
+
Plus it's so much better when someone actually gets hurt not just a still picture of it xD

^Yes, I made this^
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
KingofCorn Posted: 00:28 Aug15 2013 Post ID: 3267221
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
AvatarMember
Posts: 16,679
Post Likes: 615
0
+
yeah
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 255 of 255
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 253 | 254 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.
Sign Up Register for free.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close