Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Mobile
go

Naruto & Naruto Shippuden

Search for a game or topic
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 253 of 255
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 251 | 252 | 253 | 254 | Last     Previous | Next
Krow. Posted: 22:51 Jul04 2012 Post ID: 3126724
Krow.
Post Likes: 0
+
Fairly interesting chapter, it left a lot of questions for me though.

I really can't tell what Sasuke's intentions are at this point. He seems a little bit different, like he's thinking about what he's doing for once. I'm almost starting to think that he might team up with Naruto to take down Madara, especially now that Madara plans on targeting Naruto.

And Tobi, what's he doing with that vase-like thing? From what he is saying I'm thinking that he's trying to partially resurrect the Jubi, using the Gedo Mazo as a vessel.

Run on, girl, run on.
Check out my deviantArt!

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
nightmare2 Posted: 16:31 Jul10 2012 Post ID: 3128270
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
Well with the new chapter out I gotta say I am beginning to like Sasuke a little more. Looks like he is getting himself redeem but I'm kinda disappointed about the whole reviving of Orochimaru. Was hoping for something a little grander.

Not sure about what Tobi is doing exactly but that seems like a pretty fair guess.
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
Craizen Posted: 10:32 Jul12 2012 Post ID: 3128678
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
If Saskue takes out Madara, it's going to be in one grand fashion. I'm figuring Saskue is going after Madara level power, and to talk to his parents?((I dunno, it's wrong. But it'd be intersesting, as Naruto got closure from his parents to a degree, saskue hasn't.))
Krow. Posted: 12:22 Jul12 2012 Post ID: 3128719
Krow.
+
I thought Oro's soul was sealed in the Sword of Totsuka? I'm actually kind of glad he's back though, interesting twist.

Sasuke must be wanting to go meet the real Madara now. I was wondering where he was going to get his next upgrade, this must be it. Tobi said that Sasuke would eventually "sync with the Gedo Mazo" which to me means obtain the Rinnegan.

I'm also hoping to see some more early Uchiha clan history, and maybe some more details about the SoSP and his two sons.

Run on, girl, run on.
Check out my deviantArt!

nightmare2 Posted: 17:03 Jul16 2012 Post ID: 3130102
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Nah I think more of his power was sealed in the sword, I don't think his soul was cause of the snake that Kabuto got a hold of. Or better put I think the curse mark holds a portion of himself in it, so when Itachi used the sword against Orochimaru in the fight with Sasuke he only eliminated and sealed that portion of him.

Power upgrade not really sure on that but I think that him going to Madara is more for answers, information, and from that he will make a choice. But I don't necessarily think he's trying for more power.

Probably will get both a little later on when the focus is on Tobi and naruto's fight. Then with whatever Sasuke will be asking, I assume we get some history on that too. Also as for where Sasuke and Orochimaru are heading my guess is either the valley where naruto and sasuke fought or that shrine with that rock, in one of Uchiha's shrines/temples.

« Last edited by nightmare2 on Jul 16th 2012 »

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
Craizen Posted: 20:47 Jul18 2012 Post ID: 3130669
Craizen
A'ight
+
Spoiler:
click to reveal

Hold me, I'm scared.

« Last edited by Craizen on Jul 18th 2012 »
nightmare2 Posted: 20:43 Jul30 2012 Post ID: 3134022
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Alright so Tobi seems to know Kakashi, Obito possibilities?
Spoiler:
click to reveal

Eww, no. Hold yourself

Krow. Posted: 18:29 Aug01 2012 Post ID: 3134794
Krow.
+
596 was released today.

Spoiler:
click to reveal

Run on, girl, run on.
Check out my deviantArt!

Craizen Posted: 14:37 Aug03 2012 Post ID: 3135684
Craizen
A'ight
+
Spoiler:
click to reveal
nightmare2 Posted: 21:42 Aug12 2012 Post ID: 3138945
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
New chapter is out!

Spoiler:
click to reveal

Craizen Posted: 14:07 Aug29 2012 Post ID: 3144695
Craizen
A'ight
+
Well, it's official. It's

Spoiler:
click to reveal
nightmare2 Posted: 20:05 Aug29 2012 Post ID: 3144815
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Spoiler:
click to reveal

Atleast we finally get his face revealed.

Espada Vampiro Posted: 21:08 Aug31 2012 Post ID: 3145482
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
Post Likes: 1
+
Spoiler:
click to reveal

Nisa and Pram........My Strongest Mage and Fist fighter yet and only getting stronger....FLAT POWER! XD *is frozen by Pram then busted into pieces by Nisa*.

Current Obsession: Disgaea 4.......And Hii-chan X3.
nightmare2 Posted: 11:44 Sep02 2012 Post ID: 3146023
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
How does he have fanboys when for the most part he was considered dead and barely mentioned?

Craizen Posted: 15:10 Sep02 2012 Post ID: 3146083
Craizen
A'ight
+
Superfans.

Though I kinda want it to be Obito. I really don:t want another "I stole his body for the eyes" thing or whatever.
nightmare2 Posted: 20:53 Sep05 2012 Post ID: 3147262
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Spoiler:
click to reveal

Craizen Posted: 20:57 Sep05 2012 Post ID: 3147264
Craizen
A'ight
+
I dunno. I don't think Naruto will take Madara down, I never have. Though I'm curious as to how this will play out
Cyndevia Posted: 21:06 Sep10 2012 Post ID: 3148761
Cyndevia
Bane of the Fallen King
+
I finally caught back up on the manga, it's really interesting at the moment and sh!ts gonna go down now
nightmare2 Posted: 09:50 Sep16 2012 Post ID: 3150279
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Yay someone else to discuss Naruto with!

Aside from Naruto, Sasuke is the only other who is strong enough to fight Madara.

Craizen Posted: 14:53 Sep16 2012 Post ID: 3150362
Craizen
A'ight
+
Honestly it's like one one is strong enough. The man just controls justsu of unimaginable levels. I mean, Naruto can't even beat Tobi without Kakashi and Guy. It's not that Naruto isn't powerful, he just lacks in basic jutus techniques that the stronger ninjas have.
Displaying Page 253 of 255
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 251 | 252 | 253 | 254 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close