Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Naruto & Naruto Shippuden

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 255
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 253 | 254 | Last     Previous | Next
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 22:08 Feb07 2007 Post ID: 1349843
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
Post Likes: 1
+
lol, Ditto, yet Tails doesn't have red chakra flowing around him.
[b]
^Now THOSE, Are Vampires!, Unlike the crappy Twilight!,
Man, Don't mess with Anya o_0
EPIC BATTLE!
Poor Stark, He just wants to sleep XD

Current Obsession: [color=crimson]VAMPIRES!! XD.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
squall leonhart 989 Posted: 05:13 Feb08 2007 Post ID: 1350088
squall leonhart 989
Post Likes: 0
+
or does he >.> lol
to protect the people near and dear is what ill do every one i promise i wont let you down
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 13:30 Feb08 2007 Post ID: 1350658
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
Post Likes: 1
+
lol, That would be funny.
[b]
^Now THOSE, Are Vampires!, Unlike the crappy Twilight!,
Man, Don't mess with Anya o_0
EPIC BATTLE!
Poor Stark, He just wants to sleep XD

Current Obsession: [color=crimson]VAMPIRES!! XD.
Ragon Posted: 16:02 Feb08 2007 Post ID: 1351257
Ragon
+
Konichuwa. Whats going on here? Where did our forums go? Neji, Naruto, Sauske, Im confused Ive been out for a day and whats going on? Neji have you guys seen the new episode yet? I kick *** in that one.

I find i kind of funny- I find it kind of sad- The Dreams of which Im dying Is the best I ever had-
I find it hard to tell you- I find it hard to take- When people run in circles its a very very- Mad World.
legg91 Posted: 16:16 Feb08 2007 Post ID: 1351312
legg91
Forum GuestMember
+
It got closed because we were acting out the characters we have too do it in the fan fiction and role play fourms
Avy by King26 Join My team!
http://forums.supercheats.c...ic=47108
Ragon Posted: 16:21 Feb08 2007 Post ID: 1351332
Ragon
+
Nanda! baka who would do that? anyway Ill see you guys on the role play though Its not as fun. PS I wish you wer still naruto.

I find i kind of funny- I find it kind of sad- The Dreams of which Im dying Is the best I ever had-
I find it hard to tell you- I find it hard to take- When people run in circles its a very very- Mad World.
legg91 Posted: 16:29 Feb08 2007 Post ID: 1351370
legg91
Forum GuestMember
+
yeah me 2 it was fun. >_>
Chaos™ Posted: 17:09 Feb08 2007 Post ID: 1351505
Chaos™
+
On 08-Feb-2007 Ragon said:Konichuwa. Whats going on here? Where did our forums go? Neji, Naruto, Sauske, Im confused Ive been out for a day and whats going on? Neji have you guys seen the new episode yet? I kick *** in that one.
[[Yea, Gaara rocked in the new jap ep of Naruto, and sorry that you guys cudnt get the character you wanted, but you can still make your own Character, for example: the created ninja can be like Gaara's long lost brother or a person who has the traits of Gaara, ot what ever you want em to be like, after all it is fan fiction XD]]
[center]
Ragon Posted: 17:12 Feb08 2007 Post ID: 1351513
Ragon
+
Yes thats true but I was here for over a year so why should I have to change?

Chaos™ Posted: 17:16 Feb08 2007 Post ID: 1351530
Chaos™
+
On 08-Feb-2007 Ragon said:Yes thats true but I was here for over a year so why should I have to change?
[[I dont know, but I was just passin' out thoughts in case you wanted to join in, cuz I really cant force someone to stop being a character cuz I want someone else to be em, but the only way for you to be Gaara in the role play is if that guy for Gaara doesnt even talk for Gaara (like for a week or two cuz we cud asume that the person didnt want to join after all)]]
[center]
Ragon Posted: 20:54 Feb08 2007 Post ID: 1352141
Ragon
+
Then how about this:

I can be Kazekage Gaara.

Chaos™ Posted: 21:01 Feb08 2007 Post ID: 1352168
Chaos™
+
On 08-Feb-2007 Ragon said:Then how about this:

I can be Kazekage Gaara.
[[Yea, I can acept that, because Kazekage is totally diff. if you are looking at the huge rank and new age, and plus I want you to be in the role play :D]]
[center]
Ragon Posted: 21:03 Feb08 2007 Post ID: 1352175
Ragon
+
Arigato! I am quite relived. I thought I was out forever and was feeling quite depressed.

« Last edited by Ragon on Feb 8th 2007 »

Chaos™ Posted: 21:08 Feb08 2007 Post ID: 1352191
Chaos™
+
On 08-Feb-2007 Ragon said:Arigato! I am quite relived. I thought I was out forever and was feeling quite depressed.
[[I cant leave ya feelin depressed cuz you been in the role playing series when it was you/neji/Leon/me as Sasuke/ and naruto, those were the good days, and we gotta stick together somehow, or we can place explosives all over the place and-....oh yea, I gotta go back to the role play if I wanna talk about role playing stuff now lol XD]]
[center]
Ragon Posted: 21:10 Feb08 2007 Post ID: 1352199
Ragon
+
Ive got to ask you whats with the monkeys? there cool but why are they there? Are you monkeys now?

Chaos™ Posted: 21:20 Feb08 2007 Post ID: 1352213
Chaos™
+
On 08-Feb-2007 Ragon said:Ive got to ask you whats with the monkeys? there cool but why are they there? Are you monkeys now?
[[Lol, that was a project of mine for pokemon diamond for DS, it comes out in April, and this monkey is the last evolution of the fire starter pokemon XD, so tha peeps in tha forum of pokemon diamond where having there sigs and pics of there pokemon, so I placed mine in my sig and avi till I find cooler Sasuke stuff, cuz Im Sasuke for Life]]

[[No Offence, but these [b][[box like things around this part of the sentence]][/b] are called brackets which you most do in my role playing forum topic for out of topic/spam like sentences, example: the topic is: Peanut Butter, but someone comes in and talks about pizza and chicken without placing it with brackets, meaning thats spam, and that topic can get closed by a mod.]]
[center]
Ragon Posted: 21:23 Feb08 2007 Post ID: 1352216
Ragon
+
{{Sorry Weve just never had to do this before.}}

Chaos™ Posted: 21:31 Feb08 2007 Post ID: 1352232
Chaos™
+
On 08-Feb-2007 Ragon said:{{Sorry Weve just never had to do this before.}}
[[Thats okay, I just wanted to let ya know before the mods start talkin to you to tha point where you want to go thru the screen and beat tha crap outa them, cuz I had to learn the hard way, I was close to getin baned, cuz it sometimes sounds like the mods are out there to make you look dumb and they sound like they want to fight you sometimes, lol its crazy.]]
[center]
legg91 Posted: 14:14 Feb09 2007 Post ID: 1353278
legg91
Forum GuestMember
+
[[ yeah I wouldn't want that to happen to my buddy Ragon Smile ]]
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 14:32 Feb09 2007 Post ID: 1353379
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
Post Likes: 7
+
((Sorry to interrupt guys, but could ya get back on Naruto topic? Strike one, back on topic guys ;) ))
Displaying Page 3 of 255
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 253 | 254 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close