Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Naruto II

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 7 | 8 | Last     Next
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 00:30 Feb06 2007 Post ID: 1345239
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
Post Likes: 1
+
Can't believe it's coming to Japan already, meaning i'll get to watch it on youtube, lol.
[b]
^Now THOSE, Are Vampires!, Unlike the crappy Twilight!,
Man, Don't mess with Anya o_0
EPIC BATTLE!
Poor Stark, He just wants to sleep XD

Current Obsession: [color=crimson]VAMPIRES!! XD.
legg91 Posted: 06:04 Feb06 2007 Post ID: 1345399
legg91
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
yeah I can't wait!
Avy by King26 Join My team!
http://forums.supercheats.c...ic=47108
Chaos� Posted: 07:44 Feb06 2007 Post ID: 1345479
Chaos�
+
I cant w8 either, but to bad our old naruto topics are closed...

EDIT: I created the REAL Naruto RPG, join it, it rocks, I created the plot and everything, its really Legit now.

The link to it (for u lazy bums XD)
http://forums.supercheats.c...orum=573

« Last edited by Chaos™ on Feb 6th 2007 »
[center]
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 13:17 Feb06 2007 Post ID: 1346003
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
I so can't wait for it to come to youtube in color, meaning i'll get to actually hear what there saying, instead of reading it in a manga like i did some time ago, Neji does look better since he now got Hyuuga Robes.
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

Chaos� Posted: 14:02 Feb06 2007 Post ID: 1346098
Chaos�
+
On 06-Feb-2007 SS 4 Baby Vegeta said:I so can't wait for it to come to youtube in color, meaning i'll get to actually hear what there saying, instead of reading it in a manga like i did some time ago, Neji does look better since he now got Hyuuga Robes.
yea, and when I first saw him, he looked like Oroch a lil the way he was standin in blk and white lol ((I think Neji wants to join Oroch O_o lol j/p XD))
[center]
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 14:17 Feb06 2007 Post ID: 1346153
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
lol, I do have a colored image of him and his team in Naruto II, Neji's robes are close to looking like Hiashi's, Lee is still the same except for the Chunin Vest, Tenten got robes of her own, Kiba ditched his fur jacket for a leather one, Akamaru is now the size of a horse!, Shino, Naruto didn't even reconize him, though he reconized Kiba and Hinata.
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

squall leonhart 989 Posted: 14:25 Feb06 2007 Post ID: 1346185
squall leonhart 989
+
On 06-Feb-2007 Chaos™ said:I cant w8 either, but to bad our old naruto topics are closed...

EDIT: I created the REAL Naruto RPG, join it, it rocks, I created the plot and everything, its really Legit now.

The link to it (for u lazy bums XD)
http://forums.supercheats.c...orum=573
so does this mean we can RP there? and second am i in the plot? lol
to protect the people near and dear is what ill do every one i promise i wont let you down
Chaos� Posted: 14:30 Feb06 2007 Post ID: 1346198
Chaos�
+
On 06-Feb-2007 squall leonhart 989 said:so does this mean we can RP there? and second am i in the plot? lol
I cud make a way for Leon to be there, since anything is possible (but I dont know how much possible, lol, but I'll try as soon as I can edit again)

((since the other naruto place got closed, just now when I was done postin, heres my post continued off))

We was talkin about our own Naruto characters for a moment.
((My characters name is: Ira Rekkuza, the Rekkuza clans greatest members carry a beast in em, not demon though, but its a powerful Panther with wings and has great strenght, mastering speed/power/and sight, Ira's eye ability is called: Visagan, it allows the user to see as Byakugan and Sharigan combined, but with longer vision, cuz the user can adjust the sight as if it were a telescope or some benoculars (dont know how to spell that word XD) but also in my comic, I got to a point far along the story where Visagan X2 was born, no name was givin yet, but its power is the same but with a new ability, to suck chakra by just a single stare, Ira's attitude is like Sasuke's but worser... I cud tell ya more, but this isnt the place to tell ya, lol))
[center]
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 14:34 Feb06 2007 Post ID: 1346212
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
((Dang, that's good, Mines Brolion Hyuuga, Mastered the Byakugan and obtained Mangekyo Byakugan, a lot of Hyuuga style moves, the demon in him is Managachi, the dragon demon, way more powerful then Kyuubi, He even has his own summoning, and in my story he saved Tayuya's life, reason: lol, He's in love with her)).

« Last edited by SS 4 Baby Vegeta on Feb 6th 2007 »
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

squall leonhart 989 Posted: 14:34 Feb06 2007 Post ID: 1346213
squall leonhart 989
+
On 06-Feb-2007 Chaos™ said:I cud make a way for Leon to be there, since anything is possible (but I dont know how much possible, lol, but I'll try as soon as I can edit again)

((since the other naruto place got closed, just now when I was done postin, heres my post continued off))

We was talkin about our own Naruto characters for a moment.
((My characters name is: Ira Rekkuza, the Rekkuza clans greatest members carry a beast in em, not demon though, but its a powerful Panther with wings and has great strenght, mastering speed/power/and sight, Ira's eye ability is called: Visagan, it allows the user to see as Byakugan and Sharigan combined, but with longer vision, cuz the user can adjust the sight as if it were a telescope or some benoculars (dont know how to spell that word XD) but also in my comic, I got to a point far along the story where Visagan X2 was born, no name was givin yet, but its power is the same but with a new ability, to suck chakra by just a single stare, Ira's attitude is like Sasuke's but worser... I cud tell ya more, but this isnt the place to tell ya, lol))
right but as for me you could do some kinda jutsu where i come from another demsion XD lol,you know ive never seen kakahsi gaiden
to protect the people near and dear is what ill do every one i promise i wont let you down
Chaos� Posted: 14:43 Feb06 2007 Post ID: 1346244
Chaos�
+
On 06-Feb-2007 SS 4 Baby Vegeta said:((Dang, that's good, Mines Brolion Hyuuga, Mastered the Byakugan and obtained Mangekyo Byakugan, a lot of Hyuuga style moves, the demon in him is Managachi, the dragon demon, way more powerful then Kyuubi, He even has his own summoning, and in my story he saved Tayuya's life, reason: lol, He's in love with her)).
((Thats cool, and have u thought of whut ur person looks like? Cus my person has blue hair/blue jacket with black ninja scarf around the neck/black jonin pants/blue ninja sandles and when transformed into the human beast form of his beast thats inside him called Rekkuza, takes on the users clan name, the human beast form has long blue hair/sharp teeth/sharp claws/whiskers like a panther/dark skin tone/black wings/black panther tail/bluish black fur like ss4 style all around except for neck/head/blueish black chakra, and when the beast is fully out, its the size of the 9 tailed fox))

And Leon, I think I might just make a jutsu for that Leon summoning, lol
[center]
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 14:58 Feb06 2007 Post ID: 1346301
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
((lol, In my story he's a chunin, Yet he has silver/gray hair, the Hyuuga eyes, Hyuuga jacket of course, white t-shirt, and dark blue pants, His forehead protector around his neck, something else in my story in chap. 8 or 9, Hanabi actually becomes Genin, and Brolion is only 13-14 in I, I still have to think of II when i get to it, His demon form, when he's enraged enough, is Black skin with blood red eyes, a chakra dragon tail, He also got seperate forms like One Tail-Kyuubi Kyuubi, and he also has a curse mark on his neck, thanks to a failed Curse Mark removel in Chap 9, it's just like Tayuya's)).
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

Chaos� Posted: 15:16 Feb06 2007 Post ID: 1346366
Chaos�
+
On 06-Feb-2007 SS 4 Baby Vegeta said:((lol, In my story he's a chunin, Yet he has silver/gray hair, the Hyuuga eyes, Hyuuga jacket of course, white t-shirt, and dark blue pants, His forehead protector around his neck, something else in my story in chap. 8 or 9, Hanabi actually becomes Genin, and Brolion is only 13-14 in I, I still have to think of II when i get to it, His demon form, when he's enraged enough, is Black skin with blood red eyes, a chakra dragon tail, He also got seperate forms like One Tail-Kyuubi Kyuubi, and he also has a curse mark on his neck, thanks to a failed Curse Mark removel in Chap 9, it's just like Tayuya's)).
((Very interesting, and in my story, Ira Rekkuza is Chuunin also, and he is 12 years old, his forehead protector is on his forehead, but he "claims" he doesnt like to wear a chuunin vest, so he just doesn't, but he likes the black Jounin pants, and Ira's sig moves are: "Kajiari" (an orb lookin ball full of fire and lightning, and he can launch it at people, or smash it on people) and the next sig. move is, a lightning move (no name yet) where he puts his index and middle finger on his shoulder) and it forms electricity in his body, then he slided his fingers down to his wrist and the electricy becomes stronger and it charges up into the fingers, and points at an object, and... ZAP!! a bolt of lightning rushes out at invisable speed cuz Ira's chakra flow is incredibly fast, most Jounin cant even guess where the bolts target is, cuz Ira keeps his hand in one spot on his wrist, while usin taijutsu to move his arm real fast and point at an obect to give the bolt a target, and thats my last peice of info, so Ima stop now just in case this place gets closed, but I had to tell ya the other part of info, cuz u reminded me of sumthin XD))
[center]
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 15:23 Feb06 2007 Post ID: 1346403
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
((That's good, Brolion only wears his when he's out on missions or when he goes to see someone important, excluding the Hyuuga elders and Hiashi, his signature move is his Chidoregan, a combination of Chidori and Rasengan, in the chunin exams of my story, prelimenaries he fought against Kiba, in the finals his own Cousin Neji, he got trained by the third, His team WAS team 8, Him Kiba Shino and Hinata, but now it's team 9, with Him, Tayuya and Hanabi since he doesn't trust his own father anymore, since he tried to put Hanabi in the branch, Brolion swore he would change the Hyuuga when he takes over, he is the Heir after all)).
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

Chaos� Posted: 15:47 Feb06 2007 Post ID: 1346545
Chaos�
+
On 06-Feb-2007 SS 4 Baby Vegeta said:((That's good, Brolion only wears his when he's out on missions or when he goes to see someone important, excluding the Hyuuga elders and Hiashi, his signature move is his Chidoregan, a combination of Chidori and Rasengan, in the chunin exams of my story, prelimenaries he fought against Kiba, in the finals his own Cousin Neji, he got trained by the third, His team WAS team 8, Him Kiba Shino and Hinata, but now it's team 9, with Him, Tayuya and Hanabi since he doesn't trust his own father anymore, since he tried to put Hanabi in the branch, Brolion swore he would change the Hyuuga when he takes over, he is the Heir after all)).
((Thats cool, and Ira's team is, "Strider Uchiha (framed Uchiha so hes Baned from the Uchiha clan) Kutomuh Hyuuga (HATES the Hyuuga clan, shows no respect wut so ever to the elders, cuz they made him second branch and it limits his power, but after the 2 years, he finds a jutsu that breaks the curse, but nearly costed his life in exchange, so he was out of bizness for a long time lol like how rock lee broke his bones by Gaara's sand) Kutomuh Hyuuga uses these wolverein claws that come out of his armor that goes on his arm to hand only, he extracts the claws when he does gentle fist style, but he calls it, "Violent Claw Style - 64 Claw to 128 Claw (like 64 palm)" while activating his Byakugan to see the chakra net work, he always tends to destroy the chakra net work on a foe insted of just canceling it for a while, so he runs controled chakra thru his blades that enhance the reach of the claws so that he wudnt have to get so close, but when done with his "Violent Claw Style" he drops to the ground uncounsious for a while, lol I sed I wud stop talkin about it, but u reminded me of sumthin again, lol))

XD

« Last edited by Chaos™ on Feb 6th 2007 »
[center]
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 15:54 Feb06 2007 Post ID: 1346589
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
((lol, That sounds scary, the claw thing, And sooner or later i might give Brolion the ability to go Curse Seal 3, He can already go Curse Seal 1 & 2, He likes 1 cause of the marks, he doesn't like two how it changes his eyes, skin color, and gives him 6 horns)).
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

Chaos� Posted: 16:17 Feb06 2007 Post ID: 1346674
Chaos�
+
On 06-Feb-2007 SS 4 Baby Vegeta said:((lol, That sounds scary, the claw thing, And sooner or later i might give Brolion the ability to go Curse Seal 3, He can already go Curse Seal 1 & 2, He likes 1 cause of the marks, he doesn't like two how it changes his eyes, skin color, and gives him 6 horns)).
((lol, yea, Kutomuh is one messed up ninja, but his Taijutsu is greater than that of Sasuke's "current" Taijutsu speed, so the "Violent Claw Style" is over in mere seconds, all you see is a blurr of movement, shoot, if that, u might just see the person drop to the ground with punctured "small" wholes all over em, thats why Kutomuh falls uncountious afterwards because how much activity he has to do, maintaining chakra flow and maintaining speed/sword control, so he really has a full time job, and the reason why its a "3-Man Squad" is cuz the "Cloud Village" in my story was short on females due to the recent war that took place before the story begun, so not much people are in the Village yet, but after the 2 year skip there wud be more, and Ira fought Naruto already, but never finished, and Strider Uchiha fought Sasuke, but never finished, Sasuke said, he thought all the members of the clan died, but Strider sed him and his dad were out on Vacation for months, so they never knew wut happend, lol XD))
[center]
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 16:23 Feb06 2007 Post ID: 1346686
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
((lol, In my story, Brolion was sent on a mission with his sisters, Cousin, and tayuya, i think chapter eight, or nine, To get Mist and Cloud on there side, Raikage wasn't happy when he saw the Hyuuga's, but he agreed to sign a peace treaty, and in ten they have some kind of party cause of Orochimaru's failed attack, I let Sakon live, He showed up at the beginning of the chapter, and in the middle, close to the end of it, The three (Brolion Tayuya and Sakon) met up with Gaara and his siblings, Sakon argued with Kankuro, and Tayuya Temari, Brolion and Gaara thought 'They hate each other over a stupid mission?, pathetic')).
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

Chaos� Posted: 16:42 Feb06 2007 Post ID: 1346745
Chaos�
+
On 06-Feb-2007 SS 4 Baby Vegeta said:((lol, In my story, Brolion was sent on a mission with his sisters, Cousin, and tayuya, i think chapter eight, or nine, To get Mist and Cloud on there side, Raikage wasn't happy when he saw the Hyuuga's, but he agreed to sign a peace treaty, and in ten they have some kind of party cause of Orochimaru's failed attack, I let Sakon live, He showed up at the beginning of the chapter, and in the middle, close to the end of it, The three (Brolion Tayuya and Sakon) met up with Gaara and his siblings, Sakon argued with Kankuro, and Tayuya Temari, Brolion and Gaara thought 'They hate each other over a stupid mission?, pathetic')).
(( XD lol, in my story, the Rekkuza Beast (Full) killed our Raikage by sucking all his chakra thru his eyes Visagan X2, its always activated, Rekkuza knows how to stop using the chakra sucking ability that comes from Visagan X2 but he wanted the chakra at that time, and Rekkuza can talk to Ira in his head and outside when the beast is fully out, the Rekkuza beast even tought Ira Kajiari, thats the beat's sig. move that it launches out of its mouth, at first the Beast and Ira hated each other, but when Ira controlled the form, he became the master while Rekkuza now has respect for him, Rekkuza claims when Ira was a baby, the beast wud take over since Ira was young and had no control wut so ever, and Rekkuza fought the 9 tailed fox and another beast that was a wolf beast that was the size of the 9 tailed fox as well, they all fought each other, but as the battle continued, the were crushing villages at the same time, so the wolf got placed inside a man named Teck, it was his beast that got out some how, he neverd explained how the wolf beast was able to get out of its container completely and have no connection to the container, but he now resides in a cave never geting old cuz the wolf beast has the power of youth and other stuff that has not been noted in my book yet, while the Kyuubi was placed in Naruto by the 4th Hokage while Rekkuza "flew" away since his opponets were taken away from him, so the battle between the 3 ended in a draw, so when Ira saw Naruto, Rekkuza sed to Ira in his head that Naruto was the 9 tailed foxs container, he knows that scent the fox has...so then Ira fought Naruto but I forgot why the battle ended, cuz that part was like before the chuunin exams, so far I created over 30 pages of notebook paper, front and back, so if a page was 1 side, I wud have a total of over 60, but I lable them, "Script #1" and so on for each side of the page of notebook paper, cuz all of its gonna go to my comic book, cuz I can draw really well, and Ima use photoshop to add color to my drawings when Im done with the comic.))
[center]
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 16:48 Feb06 2007 Post ID: 1346761
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
((lol, Also in ten, Temari is the one that told Tayuya about Brolion's crush on her, yet something else will happen in chapter eleven, I ain't gonna give it away till i make it though)).
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

Displaying Page 1 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 7 | 8 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 329988

Post Top
Click to close