Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories

I finished the game but....

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Bloody Baron Posted at: 12:14 Feb09 2007 Post ID: 1352945
Bloody Baron
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I have finished the game but i was just wondering, can you get helicoptors? Obviously is a yes question coz they are seen in the game, but when you finish the game, where can they be found?. Also, can you get the Hunter (the harrier you steal from the Army)?

Eminem: The Legend of Legends
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
gogeta ssj4 Posted at: 04:01 Feb13 2007 Post ID: 1364168
gogeta ssj4
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yes, you can find mavericks on top of police buildings, also the hunter is at the airport, when you enter it it will start a "sky wolf mission" just press down twice and you will quit the side mission and be able to fly it. there is also a maverick in the airport and a sparrow, and an aeroplane. Also the sea plane can be found on the west island on the dock just south from the biker bar.

« Last edited by gogeta ssj4 on Feb 13th 2007 »
There is no good, there is no evil, there is only power, and that power will be mine.
Forelli_Boy Posted at: 04:12 Feb13 2007 Post ID: 1364176
Forelli_Boy
+
+
You can also get the Sea Sparrow by successfully finishing (or running out of time on/cancelling the mission on the Air leg of) the "Land, Sea, and Air Ace" mission accessed via the Sanchez near the lighthouse.

« Last edited by Forelli_Boy on Feb 13th 2007 »
mattthegrea0 Posted at: 01:30 Feb14 2007 Post ID: 1366737
mattthegrea0
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 09-Feb-2007 Bloody Baron said:I have finished the game but i was just wondering, can you get helicoptors? Obviously is a yes question coz they are seen in the game, but when you finish the game, where can they be found?. Also, can you get the Hunter (the harrier you steal from the Army)?
where abouts in the airport is the hunter, and wat is the hunter is it a helicopter or a harrier jump jet, because i have seen it being called both things. please help me to find the hunter, any help is much appreciated

thankyou very much.

« Last edited by mattthegrea0 on Feb 14th 2007 »
gogeta ssj4 Posted at: 04:32 Feb14 2007 Post ID: 1366820
gogeta ssj4
Forum GuestMember
+
+
[urlhttp://www.gta-source.com/vc/vehicles/hunter.jpg][/url] That is a picture of it. After you have completed all the story missions, enter the airoplane section of the airport just west of the airport building. keep to the left fence and you will go down to a little corner and the hunter will be there.
There is no good, there is no evil, there is only power, and that power will be mine.
*smithy* Posted at: 04:44 Feb14 2007 Post ID: 1366826
*smithy*
Post Likes: 1
+
+
nevermind what i said

« Last edited by *smithy* on Feb 14th 2007 »
mattthegrea0 Posted at: 07:38 Feb14 2007 Post ID: 1366977
mattthegrea0
Forum GuestMember
+
+
how many missions are there in total?
gogeta ssj4 Posted at: 12:28 Feb14 2007 Post ID: 1367681
gogeta ssj4
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I'm not a moderator, but if i was I would tell you to make another topic for this, and there are over 70 missions in total.
Kurt Angle Rules Posted at: 17:13 Feb16 2007 Post ID: 1373473
Kurt Angle Rules
+
+
On 14-Feb-2007 gogeta ssj4 said:I'm not a moderator, but if i was I would tell you to make another topic for this, and there are over 70 missions in total.
Only 70? That's it? Well I guess it's not too many and not too little.
Kurt Angle:

WWE:
1x wCw US Champion
1x Inter Champion
1x Hardcore Champion
1x WWE TT Champions
4x Euro Champion
2x WHW Champion
4x WWE Champion
2000 KOTR

TNA:
1x IWGP Champion
2x TNA Champion
1x TT Champion
1x X-Division Champion
KOTM 2007

Simply Amazing...
gogeta ssj4 Posted at: 06:36 Feb18 2007 Post ID: 1377878
gogeta ssj4
Forum GuestMember
+
+
If they took out a lot of pointless side missions I think they could have added another 10 at least.
hawkeyeuk Posted at: 13:07 Apr01 2007 Post ID: 1479667
hawkeyeuk
Forum GuestMember
+
+
is there a harrier jump jet airoplane on the game and if so where can i find it please..
SCUM_OF_THE_EARTH Posted at: 19:54 Apr01 2007 Post ID: 1480702
SCUM_OF_THE_EARTH
+
+
Yes here is the list of Choppers you can get
Fire Rescue Chopper:If u go to the Fire Station next to the police station in Downtown (i think) and go past the Fire Engine and around the back, the chopper is just sitting there.

Air Ambulance:Go to the hospital that is nearly behind Lance's Hotel. Where the ambulance is parked there should be a big opening you can go through, there should be one of those blue arrows that point down (like at your safehouses) go into it and the chopper is there

Little Willie:In your posh hotel(the one lance buys u on the second island), go up the stairs and onto the balcony thing, there is an unlock sign, walk into it and you can buy a Little Willie for $5000

Maverick Chopper:Go in through the left airport entrance next to the building and walk past the planes and you should see one next to the runway

Police Chopper:On the roof of the police station in Downtown
Other Chopper:i'm not sure what chopper this is but i found it at the airport, it is on a landing pad near the left entrance. You have to climb some stairs to get ontop of the landing pad though

Anyone is welcome to use some of my stocks.
SCUM_OF_THE_EARTH Posted at: 19:58 Apr01 2007 Post ID: 1480725
SCUM_OF_THE_EARTH
+
+
lol

« Last edited by SCUM_OF_THE_EARTH on Apr 2nd 2007 »

Anyone is welcome to use some of my stocks.
dohdoh Posted at: 15:53 May02 2007 Post ID: 1573907
dohdoh
Forum GuestMember
+
+
does any one no where the sea sparrow is? i can't find it anywhere?i used in one of the missions in the game but now i can't locate it, i just like because of the machine gun and that it can land on water like the skimmer, also does any one no how a person shoots the machine gun(not missiles) on the hunter, like in san andreas, if possible on psp version, please answer, -thanx if do so -doh doh
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close