Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Vegeta the pokemon master...............SZ's second fanfic!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
t0ms0nic Posted: 14:16 Apr19 2005 Post ID: 135561
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
You got a little TOO Hyper if you ask me.Cut down on the Sugar.
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Cez Posted: 14:22 Apr19 2005 Post ID: 135577
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Never!
*Takes bag of sugar, sits in corner, eats sugar*
My precious...
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
jamarie Posted: 14:24 Apr19 2005 Post ID: 135582
jamarie
+
*snatches sugar of him,and chucks him a Bacardi*
stop actin like a kid Cez,be more mature.

[right]~ J A M A R I E // C R Y S T A L U T O P I A ~[/color][/right]

Cez Posted: 14:50 Apr19 2005 Post ID: 135624
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
*Throws Bacardi at Tom, opens 12 cans of Nelson, drinks all of them at once*
That's *hic* more like it. And I think I'm *hic* entitled to a *hic* biot of a celebration. *hic* I just got *hic* a part in Zap's fan *hic* fic, after all.
*Throws up, falls over*
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
jamarie Posted: 14:52 Apr19 2005 Post ID: 135628
jamarie
+
can you roleplay in that state tho?lmao!!

Cez Posted: 14:57 Apr19 2005 Post ID: 135638
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Probably not. I'll be sober in 3... 2... 1...
*Becomes sober, wakes up*
What'd I miss?
jamarie Posted: 14:58 Apr19 2005 Post ID: 135642
jamarie
+
LMAO!!!!Cez,you crack me up lad!*Turns onmusic and starts dancing with bottle in her hand*

Seiferiscold Posted: 15:15 Apr19 2005 Post ID: 135671
Seiferiscold
Forum GuestMember
+
YO IDOITS VEGETA IS FROM DBZ NOT POKEMON
You screw with the dark shadow alchemist,you will suffer and fall into the darkness
Cez Posted: 15:18 Apr19 2005 Post ID: 135675
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
It's fan fiction, you stooge. You could have bloody Mario in DBZ if you wanted, because it's fan fiction. That means it's made up. And if it's made up, you can do pretty much whatever you want with it.
jamarie Posted: 15:22 Apr19 2005 Post ID: 135688
jamarie
+
HA!! get the friggin' buzz lad!!!we could have shaman King and world of warcraft if we wanted!

Cez Posted: 15:23 Apr19 2005 Post ID: 135691
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Is it just me, or did Seiferiscold's comment sound like something spammy and ravmister might have said?
jamarie Posted: 15:26 Apr19 2005 Post ID: 135697
jamarie
+
come to think of it yeaah,does sound strangley like him.hmmm......wat u say Cez?

shiny zapdos Posted: 17:21 Apr19 2005 Post ID: 135827
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
OK HERE WE GO............................

p.s cez, **** off lol i like to give parts to people who don't cheat *sticks tongue out*

INSTALLMENT ONE...................................

Vegeta stalked, silently stealthy, around the sides of the Sky pillar, staring at the magnificent form of the slumbering Rayquaza that lay on the very top of it. He had wanted this Pokemon for years, and today was his day, he could feel it.

Vegeta was a huge fan of the dragon type, with all its immense speed and strength. He was a collector of the type, and he had with him his most trusted partners, plus the only two Pokemon he owned that weren't of his favoured type.

The Saiyan Prince was as prepared as he would ever be; the only Pokemon would could ever beat the beast of a dragon that faced him, he had cleared Fuschia City's Pokemart and he had found a Pokeflute, after what seemed like eons of searching.

"Well, no time like the present," Vegeta muttered to himself, sheer anticipation flooding into every crevice of him.............he had to get a legendary dragon, his daughter had managed it for god's sake, so surely he could. He pulled his recently acquired Pokeflute from his jacket pocket, and started to blow into it.

Wow, he wakes up slower than Salamence, Vegeta thought blankly, as Rayquaza hadn't roused after thirty seconds.

As though he had heard his thoughts, however, Rayquaza's huge eyes began to open, slowly but surely, as the gigantic lizard roused, looking almost gentle in its nap-time.

Vegeta wasn't one to beat around the bush, and he sure as hell wasn't going to start here..........................

"DRAGONAIR-HAIL!!!!!!!!!!" He bellowed, as he threw Dragonair's pokeball skywards.

This caught the legendary lizard's attention, and he extended to its full height, roaring at the indignity of Vegeta's Dragonair for daring to cut its sleep short.

Dragonair's ability to manipulate meteorology had always fascinated the Prince, and its ice abilities were bound to prove useful here.

Dragonair didn't disappoint..............well, it never had yet, Vegeta reminded himself. Its vicious hail whipped at Rayquaza's scaly body, and it bellowed deafeningly at Dragonair. Vegeta studied Rayquaza intently, searching for clues as to what its first move may be. And he spotted it, just as Dragonair's hail became double its original intensity.

"DRAGONAIR-MOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Vegeta screamed at it, and it did so instantly, very narrowly avoiding an incredibly potent thunderbolt.

"HOLY ****," Vegeta whispered, watching his Dragonair for signs of injury. He appeared to be quite unscathed, but the Saiyan could never be too sure.......................

"You OK, Dragonair?" He called, floating off to the side of the lookout.

"Dragonair," it answered positively.

Dragonair was Vegeta's newest Pokemon, but he considered it the strongest non-legendary he owned.

"DRAGONAIR-GIVE IT AN ICE BEAM!!!!!!!!!!!"

But it was almost too good to be true to hit Rayquaza twice in a row. The enormous dragon instantly counteracted Dragonair's ice beam with a fire blast.

"SHIFT IT DRAGONAIR!!!!!!!!!!!" Vegeta boomed, but this time, his Pokemon wasn't rapid enough....................

Dragonair's ice beam was beaten back with cruel ease by Rayquaza's relentless attack, and was thrown backwards at the sheer force of the scorching attack.

"DRAGONAIR!!!!!!!!!!"

The Pokemon was thrown clear over the side of the Sky Pillar, and Vegeta teleported after it, catching it gracefully. It was in terrible shape; a sizeable burn adorned its chest, and it appeared to be unconcious.

"Damn it," the Prince said, horrified at Dragonair's battle scars. He reached into his jeans, and pulled out a burn heal and a revive with all the speed of a bullet. He quickly split the burn heal opened, and rubbed it softly onto the dragon's chest. He watched, a little happier as he witnesses the burn heal up.

He immediately plucked the top from the revive, and gently poured it down Dragonair's throat. He witnessed, amazed, as Dragonair sprang back to life and flew up to the platform to do battle again.

"Such determination," Vegeta admired, flying back up to watch his Pokemon. "But that's enough for today, Dragonair-return."

Vegeta smiled as he called back his Pokemon; Dragonair had done even better than Vegeta had expected, but he had only really served to show Vegeta that he had to pull out the big guns.............it was legendary time, and Vegeta grinned at the thought. The member of Saiyan royalty loved nothing more than a battle WITH legendaries, AGAINST legendaries-it enthralled him and encapsulated him within the intensity of it all. He owned two legendaries, but he immediately realised his groudon wouldn't be much of a match for Rayquaza, so he decided his best choice would be-

"KYOGRE-HYDRO PUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Kyogre burst out from its pokeball, and hovered serenely in mid-air for a moment, before unleashing a lethal hydro pump.

The blast caught Rayquaza off-guard, and he was whipped around in a torrent of icy water, shrieking helplessly.

Kyogre was possibly his favourite Pokemon; it was lethal, beautiful and exceptionally obdient for a legendary, yet it never seemed to be making an effort in battle. It was graceful in the extreme-Vegeta knew how hard it had to be working to subdue the dragon, but it may as well have been reading a book for all the effort it seemingly expended.

"KEEP IT UP, KYOGRE!"

Kyogre did so, whirling the lizard around in a huge whirlpool of water that he couldn't escape from. Vegeta knew how weak the dragon was getting from the water-type's endless attack.

Hopefully it won't be long before I can use this thing, Vegeta hoped, gazing wishfully at one of his ultra balls on his belt................................

WILL VEGETA CATCH THE RAYQUAZA WITH KYOGRE'S HELP? OR WILL I CHANGE MY MIND AND DECIDE VEGETA WON'T? FIND OUT NEXT TIME............installment two heading your way soon lol =D
shiny zapdos Posted: 17:28 Apr19 2005 Post ID: 135833
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
On 16-Apr-2005 Devon the pokemon master said:i think he has kygore and groudon and is going after raquzza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i hope im right)(id laugh if im right)
laugh your **** off mate, cos you're the mewtwo trainer. should i call you devon in it? you'll be around in a couple of episodes, so look out for yourself lol
Devon the pokemon master Posted: 18:51 Apr19 2005 Post ID: 135894
Devon the pokemon master
+
yes call me devon
I'm backsz. DragonForce is the BEST BAND EVAR.

shiny zapdos Posted: 19:17 Apr19 2005 Post ID: 135925
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
ok will do. you like it?
Devon the pokemon master Posted: 20:11 Apr19 2005 Post ID: 135968
Devon the pokemon master
+
yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TestVirus101 Posted: 20:28 Apr19 2005 Post ID: 135985
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
This is getting pretty interesting
Devon the pokemon master Posted: 21:40 Apr19 2005 Post ID: 136025
Devon the pokemon master
+
WHEN WILL THE NEXT ONE COME OUT????????????????

TestVirus101 Posted: 21:44 Apr19 2005 Post ID: 136036
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
probaly a couple of days
Displaying Page 3 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 200164

Post Top