Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Moderator(s) needed for this forum

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Team SuperCheats Posted: 04:15 Apr18 2005 Post ID: 134394
Team SuperCheats
The Chief
Post Likes: 117
+
We would like to appoint a couple of moderators for this forum.

If you wouldl like to apply, please read on for more details...

1) The position is voluntary, not paid

2) You need to be an active poster in this forum

3) You need to have a record of not spamming

4) If you would like to apply, please post in this thread (only one post per member - if you need to change anything, please edit your post).

5) Applications will close on Thursday 21st April 2005, and I'll decide you gets the positions.

6) Moderators will be expected to keep this part of the forum in good order (clear spam, delete inappropriate posts and threads)

7) Moderators will get access to our staff forum

OK... So please apply by posting below...

Rich
Game Guides Galore - http://www.supercheats.com/guides/
TestVirus101 Posted: 04:57 Apr18 2005 Post ID: 134415
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
I would like to apply.
Bronco11 Posted: 07:52 Apr18 2005 Post ID: 134442
Bronco11
Post Likes: 0
+
I will apply for a moderater spot on this forum.
Rich one comment.
Why would the spot be paid?
And please do not E-mail me!
I'm not allowed to use my moms e-mail and my parents won't let me have my own.
t0ms0nic Posted: 09:38 Apr18 2005 Post ID: 134465
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
(here is what i sent before,but never got the spot...)
My SuperCheats username is t0ms0nic

I would like to apply for a Moderator spot on the Role Play forum.

There is quite a bit of spam here,and i would like to help to stop it.I would like to become a Mod so i can stop anyone from spamming up our Role Plays,and to keep the forum safe.I hope i get the spot,because its important for me to keep everyone happy,and to encourage people to join in with out role plays.

I am on SuperCheats everyday,for about 6 hours,except when its the holdidays.Other than that,im always ready to help this forum out.

I hope for the mod spot on such a great forum,designed by one of the greatest person ever in forum making history.

Yours Sincerily,
t0ms0nic
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Team SuperCheats Posted: 10:47 Apr18 2005 Post ID: 134545
Team SuperCheats
The Chief
Post Likes: 117
+
It always helps if you give reasons as to why you want the position...
Game Guides Galore - http://www.supercheats.com/guides/
jamarie Posted: 11:05 Apr18 2005 Post ID: 134568
jamarie
+
Sorry if this sound stupid,but it was what i was going to email.lol.

My Supercheats name is:jamarie

I would like to apply for moderator on the Supercheats forums for:Fan Fiction and Roleplay.

I think i would be a great help to the forums because of the following evidence:
I regularly go on Supercheats forums(almost every day)and i am involved in most of the Roleplays or Fan Fiction.I have also seen how i could help in these forums and will help with any future problems in them.
I would like this posistion because i had missed an oppotunity to become a moderator for the Pokemon Ruby section and i would be most happy with this position instead.
I shall be most happy if i get one of the places and i ensure that the forums will be in thier best condition.
Jamarie

[right]~ J A M A R I E // C R Y S T A L U T O P I A ~[/color][/right]

nintendo_dude Posted: 11:10 Apr18 2005 Post ID: 134579
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
I would like to apply for a moderator job on this forum. looking through it I see a lot of spam and people spoiling other peoples rrole playing. Because I am always busy submitting,visiting my most active forum (General Chat) and of course making sure the forums I currently moderate are all under control I do not get much of a chance to post much on Fan Fiction and Role Play but I always check over the forums making sure they are all under control and everything is going fine but at the moment things are not going too well. I believe that I could, along with other capable members, make the Fan Fiction and Role Play forum a better place and make those who want to Role Play do so in peace.
Thank you
nintendo_dude

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
The Ultimate Cheater Posted: 14:07 Apr18 2005 Post ID: 134714
The Ultimate Cheater
+
Supercheats name: The Ultimate Cheater

I would like to apply for the moderator job because I want to help clean up the role play topics and help prevent spam.Also I am on Supercheats everyday for at least 1 hours 30 minutes(I'm only allowed 3 hours internet time a day but I try to be on for longer)I already applied for the previous moderator spot but got turned down because I kinda made a mistake in the e-mail and didn't post enough in the forums I wanted to moderate.I would be so grateful if I get the job and the Role Play and Fan Fiction forums will be better than they ever were.

The Ultimate Cheater
gamehunter Posted: 16:38 Apr18 2005 Post ID: 134847
gamehunter
Forum GuestMember
+
Name gamehunter

I want to become mod because I will close or delete anything that is not about the topic or subject I will also close any spam also these are the many reasons I will close or delete a topic:

If the topic is hurtful or threatening, if it contains vulgur or many profanity

I know the reasponcibilty that my job holds and there fore want to become a mod for these forums I feel that I will do the best at my job.
thank you gamehunter
Join Project X http://s11.invisionfree.com/Project_X_inc
MaievShadowsong Posted: 18:02 Apr18 2005 Post ID: 134923
MaievShadowson
g
Forum GuestMember
+
Hey Team SuperCheats,
I would like to apply because I absolutely hate spam and I can promise I will minimise the ammount of spam in this forum for you I will delete certain topics which maybe offensive towards other members. I will also delete it if it contains any swearing or flaming. I have one successful roleplay story of my own (Day of the Dragon created on my previous account which had to be cancelled because my E-Mail account was terminated Forbidden_Siren). I am also on supercheats for at least six hours everyday (if you don't beleive me ask shiny zapdos). Another reason for me applying for this mod spot is because I got refused for my previous application (World of Warcraft - PC and many others) so I would be over the moon if I got this position. I am constantly creating 'fanfics' of my own which I haven't posted here don't ask me why I just don't have the guts and I don't think everyone likes Warcraft. I don't think it is humanly possible for me to think of any other reasons for me being a moderator on this forum.

Well Thankyou SuperCheats for your time and effort,
MaievShadowsong
RJ Fighter Posted: 18:44 Apr18 2005 Post ID: 134938
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
Post Likes: 5
+
Name: RJ Fighter

I'm tired of seeing spam and chaos flying around the RP forums. I've seen people post 3 pages of nothing but spam in an RP. It's just crazy. I'd post more often if people would stay on topic. I want to mod this area because of the growing number of spammy topics appearing. I am also tired of people such as Ravmister and Spammy not only messing up RP's, but also rudely insulting other people, their friends, families, etc and making inappropriate comments about people. Thank you for your time and I hope I will become a moderator and remove all traces of spamming in the RP forums.
Cez Posted: 08:19 Apr19 2005 Post ID: 135235
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
I would like to apply for a mod spot here. I have experience as a moderator on SC, as I already have a mod spot in SSBM. I also visit this forum on a very regular basis, usually every night for a few hours at a time, so I'd have time to see any spam or offensive posts. I would help to eradicate spam from this forum, as it seems to be a major issue on this forum in particular. I would delete any offensive or spammy posts, as well as inappropriate topics, and generally help to enforce the rules. Thanks in advance.

Cez
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
scorpion92 Posted: 09:31 Apr19 2005 Post ID: 135259
scorpion92
Forum GuestMember
+
Hey Rich i wanted to be a mod before and i surely will.

Supercheats name: Scorpion92

I would like to be a moderator for Fan fiction and Role play because:

I love to do storys and write imaginative things in this forum.
I also have a very good and clean spamming history.
I will never let spamming come to this forum also known as Fan fiction and Role play.
I am also a very persitent poster as you can see in every pokemon forum in supercheats.
I will promise to keep this forum absoulutely Spam free.

i personally can say that i will be great in this job and keep up to my duties as well as keeping the forums all clean and pushing spam out of supercheats.
I am very friendly to all the members here and in other forums.
I have a very succesful team which is called Dark $corpion (D$)
I will also delete any sort of topic which can be taken as Spamming,flamming or anything offensive to one another.
Any sort of topic which can hurt or discriminate any member of Supercheats i will tell you straight away and close down the topic.

I hearby promise you that if i become modearator then i will keep my duties up to date and make Supercheats a better place to be in.

So please i would really appreciate if i became a mod for one of the best forums here.
Thank you.
Scorpion92
Team D$ RULES!!!! Come join one of the BIGGEST and most improving team on SC. Yes Team Dark $corpion is here to help all of you's, Thanks to all to my members. Join my site: http://s12.invisionfree.com/Overload/index.php?. Need Admins
scorpion92 Posted: 09:38 Apr19 2005 Post ID: 135269
scorpion92
Forum GuestMember
+
So Rich when you deciding huh
?
Smile
Team D$ RULES!!!! Come join one of the BIGGEST and most improving team on SC. Yes Team Dark $corpion is here to help all of you's, Thanks to all to my members. Join my site: http://s12.invisionfree.com/Overload/index.php?. Need Admins
jamarie Posted: 12:33 Apr19 2005 Post ID: 135412
jamarie
+
On thursday i think.

[right]~ J A M A R I E // C R Y S T A L U T O P I A ~[/color][/right]

scorpion92 Posted: 14:06 Apr19 2005 Post ID: 135535
scorpion92
Forum GuestMember
+
Cool thanks jamarie
Smile
Seiferiscold Posted: 15:00 Apr19 2005 Post ID: 135644
Seiferiscold
Forum GuestMember
+
I would like to sign up because I am a trust worthy person
You screw with the dark shadow alchemist,you will suffer and fall into the darkness
SS5 vageto Posted: 22:06 Apr19 2005 Post ID: 136053
SS5 vageto
Forum GuestMember
+
cool I will apply for this topic as well I love fiction and role play and the reasons for me being a moderator here is that:

1)I will visit here everyday.

2)I will search each topic for non-irrelevant activity like spaming and flaming.

3)I have lots of moding experience like I said in some of the other mod applications I am mod and admin of other sites I own my own site so it's not like i got off a boat yesterday I definitely know what i am doing.

4)I will not go easy on spammers who spam intentionally and who like to course trouble they can before given if they are new here or made a mistake.

5)I you can rest assured that everything will be perfectly stable under my control and the other worthy mods as well.

6)I am a nice guy if you don't get me mad and I don't take advantage of my mod powers and let it go to my head and close every little thing I see lol.

that is why I think I should be mod choose well and let the better person or persons have the position thank you =).
Yawn - what is there to say?
darkboarder_77 Posted: 15:53 Apr20 2005 Post ID: 136600
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
I would like to register to become Moderator of this forum. I do not have any sort of bad record on this site, and I am very willing to help others out. I am against spam on forums that were not intended for spam, and I am very friendly with others.

It seems like there are a few members of this forum that are goofing off and spamming up this place. It hurts to see a place like this to be infested with spam, and so I would like to contribute some effort into helping keeping this place clean.

Although I do not visit this forum often, I promise you that I WILL after becoming Mod here, no doubt.

Here's to sum it up:

-I do not have a bad record here
-I very scarcely spam
-I very scarcely cuss
-I am always willing to help others
-I am willing to delete obscene posts of the sort that do not comply by the rules

I will ask the Administrator here if I am hereby uncertain if a thread or post must be modified or obliterated.

Thank you.

-Kevin
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

XxBlaziken411xX Posted: 16:01 Apr20 2005 Post ID: 136614
XxBlaziken411x
X
Forum GuestMember
+
I would like to be a moderator so I can make this forum a better and safer place for new members. If I become moderator I will delete any thread that has too much spam. Also people who spam too much I will report to super cheats so they can deal with it. I usually get on regulary and I'm active in several threads on the forum, so I think I would make a good choice for moderator.
Co-leader of Team Shiny Zapdos
I'm also a Leader of Team Hyper Wire
Leader of Team Sirens
-----------------------------------
Vote For Pedro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Vote For Pedro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Vote For Pedro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vote For Pedro!!!!!!!!!!!!
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 147308

Post Top
Click to close