Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

The Birth of Dark Types, part 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
darkboarder_77 Posted: 20:43 Oct29 2004 Post ID: 13232
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
Post Likes: 0
+
In ancient history, over 13000000 millenia ago, a supernova occured. In it's path of destruction, it consumed the spacematter and starmatter of other solar systems, rendering them completely useless and off balance without the stars to keep them in orbit. Some stars were destroyed; others were sucked into the great black hole that appeared when the star's blast utterly split the atomic matter that created the empty space. Without the stars, the solar systems became unstable and the light that once protected the inhabitants of the neighboring planets was no more. The Psychics on those planets could not live, and so they had their minds wiped out completely, leaving them with a spew of darkness in their path. 3 millenia later, the supernova ended, but the black hole had become a raging form of brutal darkness, a destructive eternity where none escaped. Before too long, it began to summon massive amounts of superdark light, and within 7 millenia it had transformed into a massive pillar of all-consuming matter, a form that was able to destroy matter and split atoms into millions. Beyond that, neighboring galaxies recieved news of the raging desruction wrecking havoc and decimating existance to the very last flash of light. This rogue darkness was by now the size of 7 galaxies combined. 479000 millenia later, the rogue darklight supermatter began creating gigamassive spumes of incredible bursts of energy that wandered off to other galaxies and eventually met up with a gigastar, the one known as Deoxyribocentricia Rebolastacka. It was the home star of Psychic existance, now being attacked by these planet-size orbs with an IQ of 70000 and the daring yet brainwashed mind to attack this star. Before the orbs got too close, the penetrating light delivered excruciating pain to the intruders and then literally copied the suffering emotions of the "darkstars" and tranpassed the emotions to the homestar of darkness: Dark ShadowPsyche. When word was delivered to Dark Shadowpsyche about this, it quickly transmatterized itself via the 6th dimention and created black holes to destroy Deoxyribocentricia. The billions of darkstars were now scattered about, while incredible forces kept the mindwashing darkness from overchadowing the darkness matter again.
Many, many millenia later, the darkstars escaped and created the "Big Bang" as we called it,darkness secretly stored in the hearts of the stars of the Milkyway Galaxy. Whenever a supernova occured, some percent of the darkness was sent to Dark ShadowPsyche, which was 1300000 light years away. As it seems, the darkstars escaped the darkness forces, which were held back by Deoxyribocentricia, and made the Milkyway Galaxy. Then, there was planet Earth. in 1957, secret experiments were being held by the Naziverads regarding the spasms and seizures that lived amongst all Psychic Pokemon. But during a digging expidition in 1978, they discovered gem that was gigapulsing superdarkness energy. The darkness dispatched all Psychic Pokemon for miles, going past a certain limit that had been programmed into the gem in the first place.
Suddenly, The Psychic Pokemon megamorphed into orbs of superenergy. When the superenergy became exposed to the ever growing darkness of the gem, beams of light erupted from the lifeless Psyforms and struck the moon, causing a peculiar reflection was at bay for the next week, before secretly programming a perticular darkness into the moon itself. This happened when the moon turned full. As for the lifeless beings, they became exposed to the moonlight of the corrupt darkshine and started to rediate this energy, causing other superenergy forms around them to warp into viral corruptors. All they had to do now was find a Pokemon they could make hosts of. In doing this, they infected Eevees, Murkrows, Pupitars, and other Pokemon, making them Dark Types. The world was in a tight situation, and it's inhabitants were unaware of the darkness it radiated...
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Cross Stinger Posted: 08:05 Oct30 2004 Post ID: 13341
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
Post Likes: 41
+
So you're saying that this collision of matter changed the genetic codes of certain Pokémon. It sounds reasonable, but I always thought that they had adverse reactions to light. As far as I know Poochyena and Mightyena are the ony Dark Pokémon that are habitually active during the day.
darkboarder_77 Posted: 16:11 Oct30 2004 Post ID: 13767
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
Usually Dark Pokemon would have a bad reaction to the light, but since they contain shadow energy, they need the light. Why? Because shadows can't exist without light. But pure or superbright light that was intended to hurt them could have adverse affacts. At night, the moon is the perfect source of light, not only because of the darkness, but also because of the cosmic lightshine the moon gives off. If there is no moon at night to support the shadows, then the Dark Pokemon must create their own source of darklight. Umbreon typically thrives off moonlight, but the glowing rings around it support it's shadowpower automatically, so the moon is often not necessary, though it can be used to recharge the rings to some extent. Poochyena and Mightyena are different, however, because they aren't completely minions of darkness, like Umbreon. Still, the darkness doesn't make them evil, it just makes them different. Also, if you must know, Poochyena and Mightyena can't produce their own darkness, so they do need to absorb it at night to stay healthy.
Remember, though, Dark Pokemon still have to eat food. There can still be loving Dark Types, such as Umbreon, since the only way to get it is through friendship. And, yes, it DOES have something to do with the genetic codes of the Pokemon. Hence "Deoxy" in Deoxyribocentricia's name. It literally programmed those dark orbs with a special DNA that could mingle with Psychic energy and create a new type of Pokemon. That is why Dark Types never existed in Pokemon Red, Blue, Green, or Yellow.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

nicko 9000 Posted: 15:21 Oct31 2004 Post ID: 14226
nicko 9000
Icanhascustomtitle
+
dark pokemon tend to be psychic
sXe

darkboarder_77 Posted: 15:24 Oct31 2004 Post ID: 14231
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
They have "ShadowPsychic power".

nicko 9000 Posted: 15:48 Oct31 2004 Post ID: 14290
nicko 9000
Icanhascustomtitle
+
yea
sXe

darkboarder_77 Posted: 19:03 Oct31 2004 Post ID: 14516
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
Nicko! I'm... uh, back.

joslifer1 Posted: 20:48 Nov06 2004 Post ID: 18244
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
So DB and Crossy are the only ones who can actually talk about this without falling...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...asleep?
General, if you're not using it, could I have the army for a few days?
darkboarder_77 Posted: 20:31 Nov09 2004 Post ID: 20149
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
Yup. I guess.

joslifer1 Posted: 20:59 Nov09 2004 Post ID: 20177
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
Sure...Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
joslifer1 Posted: 19:23 Nov11 2004 Post ID: 21527
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
Godmodder! Hehe, that wasn't me you were beating up, that was AS as joslifier2. Haha! I laugh at YOU!
darkboarder_77 Posted: 18:34 Nov12 2004 Post ID: 21940
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
(AS rips the head off of his costume, then shoves Rai off of him. "Eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww!" he says. "You tried to kiss me!")

darkboarder_77 Posted: 08:15 Nov13 2004 Post ID: 22358
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
(DB looks at him for a moment, then goes over to a computer and clicks "Bad Post".)

Cross Stinger Posted: 08:23 Nov13 2004 Post ID: 22361
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
+
[Reports Darkboarder's enactment of a fight between him and Joslifer.]
darkboarder_77 Posted: 08:31 Nov13 2004 Post ID: 22365
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
What did we do? We were just playing!

Cross Stinger Posted: 08:39 Nov13 2004 Post ID: 22372
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
+
On 13-Nov-2004 darkboarder_77 said:What did we do? We were just playing!
Yeah. Playing. Sure. Didn't look like it.
darkboarder_77 Posted: 09:55 Nov13 2004 Post ID: 22395
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+

joslifer1 Posted: 13:44 Nov13 2004 Post ID: 22467
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
Yeah, we seem to have taken it a bit too seriously...And is this how all dark-types were made?
darkboarder_77 Posted: 21:40 Nov13 2004 Post ID: 23068
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
Not all. All Dark Pokemon. All shadowflamic matter. But not all.

joslifer1 Posted: 19:50 Nov17 2004 Post ID: 25101
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
So...what's part 2?
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close