Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Roleplay: The legend of Uraan: Final Summoning and hope.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 13 of 14
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 11 | 12 | 13 | Last     Previous | Next
tomsmiley18 Posted: 14:23 May02 2007 Post ID: 1573733
tomsmiley18
Post Likes: 0
+
"What? You humans are actually standing up to me?" The Guardian growled, seemingly quite afraid. "You must be strong then." In a giant splash, the three heads sunk back into the depths, leaving only a couple of ripples behind it.
"Well, I did not expect that." Bermegan muttered as he landed on his feet next to the large gate. "But this blockage is still a problem."
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Pooly Posted: 14:39 May02 2007 Post ID: 1573761
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
"Yeah, maybe we should have asked the snake thing to open it for us" Blaze said as he walked up to the gate and looked at it.

Credit to .Impact for the sig & avy
tomsmiley18 Posted: 15:14 May02 2007 Post ID: 1573801
tomsmiley18
+
As if they could be heard, a whirlpool suddenly began to swirl in the center of the water.
"What is this? Bermegan murmured, leaning closer to the edge of the disturbed liquid. From beneath it, a voice began to echo.
"If you truly wish to pass, then follow this path. You may be led off course, but it is your only way out."
"Opening the gate would have been better." Bermegan snorted. "But, I guess it's better than nothing. We'll have to wait for said path to appear though."
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

Pooly Posted: 15:34 May02 2007 Post ID: 1573854
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
"Well lets wait then" Blaze said as he looked at the water.

tomsmiley18 Posted: 15:42 May02 2007 Post ID: 1573878
tomsmiley18
+
((You could really make the posts a little longer. Also, if only us two are going to post, I think this should be closed.))

Bermegan sat on the ground as the water continued to spin before him, until finally a cilindrical pathway of stairs appeared in the centre of the water. All around it, the liquid was being held back into a wall by some strange force.
"Seems like The Guardian was telling the truth." Bermegan smiled. "Perhaps we should go in then." He continued, not taking one step further. "Any volunteers?"
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

Pooly Posted: 15:50 May02 2007 Post ID: 1573898
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
((K I'll post longer I'm in a rush as I got a lot of stuff to do before I go and its up to you if it should stay open or not))

Blaze looked at the stairs as the water stayed away from the centre.
"I'll go if the others are in" Blaze replied as he stood up and walked towards the edge of the water with Bermegan, he stared at the stairs, thinking of how the water was being held back and how the stairs were even there in the first place.

tomsmiley18 Posted: 15:54 May02 2007 Post ID: 1573910
tomsmiley18
+
Bermegan placed his hand on Blaze's back.
"Well, we could always both go in together." He said, nodding towards Blaze. As he looked away, he nudged his companion's back slightly, just enough to push him forwards.
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

actionreplayer Posted: 15:55 May02 2007 Post ID: 1573915
actionreplayer
+
((i might wanna watch this. whats it about?))

my actual trainer card. seriously. lvl 100 blaziken!
i make my own avatars and sigs with word :] im awesome.
Pooly Posted: 16:03 May02 2007 Post ID: 1573948
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
"Well then lets go" Blaze said as he noticed Bermegan pushed him forward a little.He jumped towards the steps and waited for Bermegan to jump over.
((I have to go cya later))

tomsmiley18 Posted: 16:06 May02 2007 Post ID: 1573962
tomsmiley18
+
Bermegan waded through the now calm water over to the stairs and peered downwards. All he could see was darkness and stone slabs.
"I still say we should have stuck to my route, but if this is the only way..." Bermegan sighed as he slowly began to descend.
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

Pooly Posted: 01:50 May03 2007 Post ID: 1574935
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
"Well its the only way but like you said, the gate would have been a lot easier" Blaze said as he followed Bermegan down into the darkness of the stairs.

tomsmiley18 Posted: 07:00 May03 2007 Post ID: 1575067
tomsmiley18
+
As Bermegan descended more and more, a bright flame suddenly lit up on the wall, revealing ahead of them, a spiral staircase with a sheer drop in the centre.
"How long is this thing?" Bermegan wondered out loud, perring down the middle of the stairway in awe.
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

Pooly Posted: 09:36 May03 2007 Post ID: 1575137
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
"It could be rally deep for all we know, or maybe that snake thing was tricking us" Blaze said as he looked at the drop.

tomsmiley18 Posted: 10:54 May03 2007 Post ID: 1575186
tomsmiley18
+
"I doubt it." Bermegan retorted. "The Guardian is strong, but not smart. I guarantee that if we had continued fighting it would have destroyed us after a short while of combat." He stopped and gazed over the edge once again. "I'm not sure, but I may know where we are headed. We shall see when we arrive."
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

Pooly Posted: 13:05 May03 2007 Post ID: 1575280
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
"Well lets carry on then" Blaze said as he carried on walking down the stairs with Bermegan.
"How long are these?" Blaze thought as he made sure that every stair he was going to step on was there.

tomsmiley18 Posted: 05:27 May04 2007 Post ID: 1576553
tomsmiley18
+
"To be honest I have no idea whatsoever." Bermegan grumbled. "All I know is that we could be walking for quite a long time. And then, we've got to get back up to the surface afterwards."
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

Pooly Posted: 08:12 May04 2007 Post ID: 1576643
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
"If it goes to deep underground we could end up down here for a while" Blaze said as he carried on with Bermegan.
"I wonder if any vergals survived" Blaze thought as he thought back to the battle with Dralik-Turh.

tomsmiley18 Posted: 09:11 May04 2007 Post ID: 1576670
tomsmiley18
+
"We only managed to defeat a small portion of the Vergal force back there. Believe me, there wee survivors." Bermegan gumbled. "If that child we saved followed orers, then he should be helping some citizens escape, but the majority of Ballarg's population is probably being slaughtered as we speak." The cities dark knight stopped and kicked a wall. "There really was no way to save them, but I wish we could have."
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

Pooly Posted: 12:38 May04 2007 Post ID: 1576823
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
"I wanted to as well but the General ordered us to stop the Vergals and now he's dead" Blaze said as he looked at Bermegan.
"But at least he took Dralik-Turh down as well" he said shortly after.

tomsmiley18 Posted: 03:44 May06 2007 Post ID: 1579486
tomsmiley18
+
"His attack was in vain." Bermegan muttered miserably, still descending through the darkness. "Dralik-tuhr's essence will return to Verge and he will be born once again. Just like everything in The Vergal Army." He continued. As they went further down, Bermegan's face lit up slightly as a speck of light appeared below them. "We must be nearlly there."
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

Displaying Page 13 of 14
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 11 | 12 | 13 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close