Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Roleplay: The legend of Uraan: Final Summoning and hope.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 14
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 12 | 13 | Last     Previous | Next
tomsmiley18 Posted: 02:45 Mar24 2007 Post ID: 1458214
tomsmiley18
Post Likes: 0
+
Bermegan turned to General Morling. "If we wait any longer the city will be lost before we even leave this building. We can't stay here much longer." The General pondered the thought for a few moments and answered.
"You do have a point. If she does not arrive shortly we shall leave. She will have to find us on the battlefield."
"No!" Bermegan retorted. "All of us must go now. When I came here, the Vergal forces were already advancing on the city."
"I see. Though I don't like taking orders from lower ranked Knights, you are right again. She will have to make her own way to the battle." General Morling approached two large doors and pushed them both open revealing a tremendous stone city bathed in evening mix of light and darkness. "We must find our way to the Southern wall. The attack will take place there. Come!" He left the building and made his way to the wide path of rock and slabs. All around them were towering buildings of pearl white stone. "We will never make it on time at this rate." The General took of both of the gauntlets he had been wearing and revealed that in the palm of each hand, he also had a jewel embedded. One white and one black. As he extended his arm outwards, a strange, green vortex began to swirl in the ground. Three others appeared at it's side. From theses portals in the ground, four lizard like creatures that walked on four legs rose. "You can mount these." General Morling continued."They won't do you any harm and they are easy to control. But do not take them into battle, they are for transport only. Although they can defend you if any Vergals happen to obstruct our path.
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Pooly Posted: 04:14 Mar24 2007 Post ID: 1458288
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
"At least we will get there faster now" Blaze said waiting for Bermegan or X to get on one first.

Credit to .Impact for the sig & avy
tomsmiley18 Posted: 04:32 Mar24 2007 Post ID: 1458307
tomsmiley18
+
Bermegan mounted the lizard creature and looked left and right. "Where do I hold on to this thing?" General Morling observed his confusion and urged his creature over to Bermegan's.
"The scales have extremely high grip. You won't be falling off any time soon." He then looked at Blaze, as he seemed defiant at that moment to mount one of the beasts.
"Don't worry, it won't bite." He said humorously. "Unless you hurt it, that is."
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

Pooly Posted: 06:45 Mar24 2007 Post ID: 1458366
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
"Ok then" Blaze said climbing onto one of the spare lizard's back."What now then?" he asked.

Vincent Chaos Posted: 07:27 Mar24 2007 Post ID: 1458423
Vincent Chaos
+
A large pink portal opened up before the warriors, pink sparks dancing around it. A young girl, no more than 17, stepped out.

"Sorry I'm late" She said apoligetically. Serenity looked forward towards the scaly creatures, "So, we're supposed to be getting on these things?" She asked.

Pooly Posted: 07:32 Mar24 2007 Post ID: 1458432
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
"About time, and yes were riding these things" Blaze said, annoyed at how late the girl was.

tomsmiley18 Posted: 12:05 Mar24 2007 Post ID: 1458967
tomsmiley18
+
The General observed the young girl before him. "I'm glad to see you have finally come." He said, summoning another Lizard beast. "We really must be going now. Once we leave the gates I will be leaving you all. After we arrive, make your own way to the frontline." He kicked the side of his creature ad urged it onwards at full speed. Bermegan followed his example and did the same, ramming his greaves into the side of the lizard. Suprisingly, it offered a smooth ride and allowed him to relax until he needed to turn. He looked around at the other warriors behind him.
"Come on. The city won't save itself."
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

Pooly Posted: 13:35 Mar24 2007 Post ID: 1459213
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
"Ok then" Blaze said kicking his lizard to make it follow Bermegan's."Cool ride I guess" he said to Bermegan as he caught him up.

Vincent Chaos Posted: 14:37 Mar24 2007 Post ID: 1459503
Vincent Chaos
+
"..sure" Serenity mentioned as she mounted the lizard. She kicked it in the side and was amazed at how fast it caught up with the others. "So, these things are pretty fast then, huh?" She enquired

Pooly Posted: 14:40 Mar24 2007 Post ID: 1459511
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
"Yup" Blaze replied focusing on the path in front of them.

tomsmiley18 Posted: 05:46 Mar25 2007 Post ID: 1461158
tomsmiley18
+
Bermegan steered his creature around the sharp bends and through thin alleyways, surprised at how inteligent and independent it was. Though the General was speeding ahead and controlling his with a lot more skill than anyone else. Bermegan noticed that Morling had begun to take another path, and that he was not headed towards the city gates. "Where are you going?" Bermegan shouted ahead.
"I need to go to the command centre. You shall see me in the battle. For now, continue on to the battlefield." The General answered.
"Very well then." Bermegan stopped and turned his lizard around. "We've got to go the other way But we'renear the gates now." He urged his beast on and entered a long, wide roadway that was obviously the main path of the city. In the distance he could see two large gates. "The Vergals could be advancing now. We have to get there now."
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

Pooly Posted: 11:22 Mar25 2007 Post ID: 1461812
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
"Lets speed up then" Max said kicking his lizard again to make it go faster.

SUPERMAN5 Posted: 16:17 Mar25 2007 Post ID: 1463107
SUPERMAN5
+
"Yeah, that's a good idea" Virgil said from behind Blaze. Virgil already mounted one of the group left without him, and he manged to catch up with the group.
tomsmiley18 Posted: 01:34 Mar26 2007 Post ID: 1464343
tomsmiley18
+
As the warriors drew neare to the gates, they slowly began to open. Revealing an army of armour clad humans with a range of weapons awaiting them outside. "At least we're not too late." Bermegan said, sounding relieved.
The army of men and women spred apart, leaving a clear path to the front of the ranks. "Come on then. We shall go and await The General." As Bermegan reached the frontline, his lizard began to melt into the floor. Leaving him standing on his own two feet before over ten thousand nervous warriors.
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

Pooly Posted: 10:09 Mar26 2007 Post ID: 1464586
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
"Lets go then!" Blaze shouted jumping in the air from his lizard as it melted.Blaze landed and walked to where Bermegan was, grabbing his sword's hilt and unsheathing it, ready to fight.

tomsmiley18 Posted: 10:54 Mar26 2007 Post ID: 1464681
tomsmiley18
+
"Now we just need the others to arrive. It seems strange though, the Vergal forces have not arrived yet." Bermegan stepped forwards, looking across the lush green fields that were contained in the large valley. "They can only come from one direction. I wonder where they could be."
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

Pooly Posted: 13:47 Mar26 2007 Post ID: 1465188
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
"I hope their here soon, I'm bored" Blaze said looking into the vast distance infront of him."Can you hear something?" he asked.

tomsmiley18 Posted: 14:08 Mar26 2007 Post ID: 1465244
tomsmiley18
+
Bermegan strained his hearing. "Something is definetly approaching." He said nervously, clenching the hilt of his rapier in his hand. "The General should be out to make his speech the moment the enemy comes into sight."
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

Vincent Chaos Posted: 09:53 Mar27 2007 Post ID: 1467078
Vincent Chaos
+
Serenity arrived and mounted off of her Lizard before it melted. But she was not alone...

"Look, I'll be fine!" Serenity shouted,

"..After what happened last time I left you alone, I'm not about to do it again.." the stern voice replied in a calm tone.

"Fine!" Serenity retorted. She then thought about what happened last time, "I suppose he's right..the attractive jerk..." she mused.

"..got something to say?" the stern voice asked, looking at Serenity's thoughtful face.

"..No" she replied, "How does he do that?" Serenity mused

Pooly Posted: 10:47 Mar27 2007 Post ID: 1467129
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
"The sooner he's here the better" Blaze said."Wheres Serenity?" he asked.

Displaying Page 2 of 14
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 12 | 13 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close