Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Roleplay: The legend of Uraan: Final Summoning and hope.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 14
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 12 | 13 | Last     Previous | Next
SUPERMAN5 Posted: 13:37 Mar27 2007 Post ID: 1467307
SUPERMAN5
Post Likes: 0
+
"Dunno" Virgil said after jumping off his lizard before it melted.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
tomsmiley18 Posted: 13:57 Mar27 2007 Post ID: 1467345
tomsmiley18
+
As Bermegan kept his eye out for approaching Vergals, the General emerged before the army. "Warriors of Ballarg, defenders of these city walls. Your time is now!" He shouted. "This place has stood strong against the enemy forces for over two centuries now, and it will not fall now. Every man and woman out here is worth a thousand Vergals. And believe me, to stop them, that's how many you will all have to kill each. So fight to death, and make sure you bring their's first!"
The whole army began to roar. Thousands of men and women alike raising their swords, shields, spears and fists into the air. As they did so, General Morling approached the group o warriors that had been summoned to aid them.
"Interesting speech." Bermegan said. "Do they know that there are more than triple the amount of Vergals than humans coming?"
"Of course they don't." Morling answered. "But we need to raise morals."
As he said this, the ground began to tremble. Bermegan's eyes widened. In the distance, thousands of Vergals were charging towards the city, laughing and jeering the frightened humans. "Help us defend these walls." Morling continued. "Without you, these people are doomed."
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

SUPERMAN5 Posted: 14:04 Mar27 2007 Post ID: 1467361
SUPERMAN5
+
"No problem" Virgil said after pulling out his Half-Moon(the sword).
tomsmiley18 Posted: 14:22 Mar27 2007 Post ID: 1467402
tomsmiley18
+
The General turned to face the sea of Vergals closing in on them. "Charge!" He shouted. Once these words left his mouth, the humans all began to run towards the invaders. Bermegan at the front with the General.
With incredible force, the two armies clashed together. Members of both sides being slaughtered everywhere. The sound of death screams filled Bermegan's ears as he rammed his rapier through the chest of a Vergal. This one, had been a small impish creature with a horned head and long clawed hands. Every one of them had black skin and and furious, burning red eyes. Bermegan sliced through the top half of a Vergals legs, stabbing it through the skull as it collapsed to the floor.
"Save as many of ours as you can. Every survivor still has a life to live."
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

Vincent Chaos Posted: 14:28 Mar27 2007 Post ID: 1467422
Vincent Chaos
+
"Hey! I'm over here!" Serenity shouted to Blaze. "Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, this is Merrick" she said pointing towards him. "He said I can't go alone, so, he's here"

"..Thanks for the introduction, Serenity" Merrick replied sarcastically.
"You're welcome!" she replied,
"I was being sarcastic.." he mentioned,
"Oh.." she sighed.

Merrick then grabbed the hilt of his sword and slowly unsheathed it. He looked around, no one was moving.

"If I don't, who will!" he mused. Merrick then began charging towards the thousands of Vergals that threatened him.

"Merrick wait up!" Serenity called after him.

Pooly Posted: 15:46 Mar27 2007 Post ID: 1467675
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
"Hi to you both then!" Blaze shouted dodging a Vergal's attacks before swiping his sword at the creature, cutting it's head clean in half.

Credit to .Impact for the sig & avy
SUPERMAN5 Posted: 17:36 Mar27 2007 Post ID: 1468114
SUPERMAN5
+
"Heh" Vigil said while slashing at a vergal and blocking another vergal from killing one of the human army. Then Virgil delivered the finishing blow, the vergal lay on the floor, slain. Then suddenly Virgil jumped high in the sky and landed on a vergal behind Merrick.
Vincent Chaos Posted: 11:24 Mar28 2007 Post ID: 1469665
Vincent Chaos
+
"...Looks like you got there before me..." Merrick stated, looking over at Virgil. He stabbed a Vergal in the neck, watching the blood spray everywhere, he jumped for another Vergal. It was about to attack a girl from the human army.
"Arrghhh" Merick roared, slashing the Vergal in the stomach. He then stepped on his neck, upon hearing the crack of the Vergal's neck he released his foot.

Serenity lunged forward for a Vergal, slightly piercing it's chest. The Vergal clasped it's hand to it's chest and with that, Serenity delivered a final blow to the back of the Vergal's head, with her staff.

"See, Merrick! I have some moves too!" she shouted to him.
"...I never said you didn't.." Merrick replied, stabbing a Vergal in the head.

Pooly Posted: 12:30 Mar28 2007 Post ID: 1469740
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
"Man you guys fight good" Blaze said.He jumped in the air and began to spin while holding his sword.He landed and 4 vergals run at him being cut exetremely badly at the waist.Each one hit the floor and sprayed blood everywhere.Blaze stopped spinning."I can fight well to" he said.

Vincent Chaos Posted: 14:32 Mar28 2007 Post ID: 1469912
Vincent Chaos
+
Merrick smirked at Blaze's remark, "...I thank you for the compliment.." Merrick muttered, while slicing several Vergals.
"Yeah! I hardly ever get compliments like that." Serenity pointed out.
"..And why do you think that is?" Merrick asked slyly,
"Hey!...I may not get you sometimes, but I know what that means!" She argued back,
"..So?....what did I mean?" he asked,
"uh...w-w-w-well y-you see...its um....." Serenity trailed off, she turned around and saw a Vergal facing her, it's arm raised as if it was going to strike. She then watched as it fell to the floor, and as it fell Merrick was revealed, his sword pointing outwards, blood dripping from it.
"..T-Th-Thanks, and that was p-p-pretty good. I-I didn't even s-see you m-move" Serenity stuttered, astonished that her life could've been taken away if it wasn't for Merrick.
"..Hey, what are Bodyguards for?" Merrick answered,
Serenity giggled and then ran to tackle some more Vergals, Merrick spun on his heels and ran towards a crowd of Vergals.

SUPERMAN5 Posted: 16:13 Mar28 2007 Post ID: 1470242
SUPERMAN5
+
"arggg!" Virgil shouted when a Vergal slammed itself against him, Virgil was pinned to the floor, then Virgil grabbed the attacker by its head, then he ripped it off. "No pain, No gain" Virgil chuckled.
tomsmiley18 Posted: 06:15 Mar29 2007 Post ID: 1471404
tomsmiley18
+
Bermegan manouvered himself around a large group of Vergals surrounding him and three other warriors, parrying thier attacks and slicing at their necks with his rapier. Using his spiked gauntles, he pounded a Vergal in the stomach and brought his sword down through the back of it's throat as it keeled over in pain.
"Keep on fighting with all your might." He said rapidly to the remaining fighters. "I need to go and find my companions."
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

Pooly Posted: 09:58 Mar29 2007 Post ID: 1471519
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
"Got it" BLaze said before a Vergal jumped onto his back and slammed him into the floor."Get off!" Blaze shouted kicking the vergal off and then holding his sword in the air as the vergal landed onto it.

tomsmiley18 Posted: 01:15 Mar30 2007 Post ID: 1473520
tomsmiley18
+
Bermegan grapped one of his opponents by the neck and raised him off the ground, before throwing him sideways into a group of nearby Vergals. As they lay on the ground trying to get back up, Bermgean outstretched his jewel encrusted hand. "Flarenus." He said, forming a sphere of black flame the same side as his palm. With a flick of his fingers, the orb struck one of the downed enemies. And rapidly fired another and another, igniting the Vergals and burning them to ash.
He then looked around. "Where is the General? He should be fighting."
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

Pooly Posted: 01:26 Mar30 2007 Post ID: 1473535
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
"I don't know but he better get here soon" Blaze said as he kicked a vergal in the stomach, sending it to the floor.

tomsmiley18 Posted: 06:50 Mar30 2007 Post ID: 1473724
tomsmiley18
+
As Bermegan ran across the battlefield, slayng Vergals as he went, a large shadow passed over the fighting warriors. "We're done for." He said nervously, staring up at the sky. An enormous, armoured, black dragon beast was flying above them. Heat protruding from it's nostrils anmd incredible jaw. "General!" Bermegan shouted out loud. "We need your help now."
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

Pooly Posted: 07:15 Mar30 2007 Post ID: 1473766
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
"What is that thing?" Blaze said dodging countless vergal attacks or blocking them.

tomsmiley18 Posted: 07:22 Mar30 2007 Post ID: 1473777
tomsmiley18
+
"That is one of the Vergal captains that has been with them since the beginning. It's name is, Dralik-tuhr. And it has won countless battles and slain many armies on it's own." Bermegan grabbed a Vergal by the shoulders and headbutted it twice, knocking it to the floor. "That's why we need the General here."
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

Pooly Posted: 11:47 Mar30 2007 Post ID: 1474045
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
"We can't stop their captain without our General" Blaze said quietly.He began to duck and weave attacks and stabbed a vergal in the chest, when a vergal run behind Blaze and madly clawed his left arm cutting it a lot."Aaahhh!" Blaze screamed in pain before the vergal withdrew its claws.Blaze turned around and swiped his sword at the vergal with his good arm, cutting its arms off.

« Last edited by Pooly on Mar 30th 2007 »

tomsmiley18 Posted: 12:37 Mar30 2007 Post ID: 1474137
tomsmiley18
+
((The vergals are beats that use their own claws as weapond. Well, these ones are.))

As Bermegan ran through the crowds of fighting armies, he heard a familiar voice in the distance. Ahead of him, General Morling was fighting a large group of Vergals. And it seemed he was winning. The General, using his powerful magic abilities, formed a sphere of energy around himself, that he used both of his arms to fire it outwards, desintegrating the surrounding opponents.
"General, The Dragon Lord has arrived. We need your help if we want to survive this battle." Bermegan shouted rapidly.
"It´s here already?" He asked. "Very well then." He called out to the warriors that has agreed to help him. "Follow me, we must fight together as a team."
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

Displaying Page 3 of 14
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 12 | 13 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close