Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Storm-Breaker2:wield the strom

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

xploder Posted: 10:35 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 140697
xploder
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Say if you like it or not.
Wield the Storm
Prologue

The day was a normal, sunny day. The villagers didn’t have anything on their minds, they just went along with their jobs, happily chatting or just basking in the sun. However all of that was going to change. Dark clouds brewed over the horizon. A giant storm was heading their way, and they had no idea. This storm was going to wipe them out, yet they sat happily ignorant to that fact. Only one person noticed them, a hiker on the mountains. He was high up and couldn’t get down before the storm. All he could do was watch, watch the happy people have their lives blown away from them.

A group of men sat in a cave, completely still and silent. A small fire gave them light and heat. One man sat on a mound, hands interlocked, with his chin resting on them. Slowly he put up his hand and spoke;
“We have waited long enough, now is the time to go my fellow Storm-Breakers.” A giant cheer aroused when he said this. Everybody jumped up and ran out the cave. Then they leaped into the air, and a gust of wind caught them in mid-air, carrying them away into the sky.
“Let’s do this” shouted one Storm-Breaker as he pushed all his energy into the cloud, pushing it towards the village. Others joined him and the cloud sped faster along the clear skies. The villagers noticed it when it was too late. The storm ripped through the buildings, throwing chunks of wood everywhere. All the while the Storm-Breakers laughed, as they pushed the storm on.

The next few days were quiet, too quiet. A woman stumbled through the wreckage of the old village. Her hair was matted and dirty, as if she had been living wild. The woman searched the remains of the village, looking for survivors. There were no survivors. In fact there were no bodies left either.
“Violet! Over here Violet!” called someone in the distance. The person was a man and he ran up to the woman.
“Violet I’ve been searching everywhere……What happened here?” the man asked looking around.
“No idea,” replied Violet. “But it doesn’t look good.”
333 - half evil
chek out my art site www.forumsvibe.com/fas
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
xploder Posted: 10:36 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 140701
xploder
Forum GuestMember
+
In the centre city, people bustled up and down the markets. There were sales people, traders, performers and magicians. It was the annual market day, which was held every year. Two people stood by a wall, out of the crowd. One was tall with black hair; the other was normal height with ginger hair
“Uh, I hate market day” said the ginger haired man.
“Here have you heard the rumour going round? A small village was blown down by a massive storm” said the black haired man, leaning against the wall.
“So?” asked the other man.
“Well, there were no survivors or bodies, and the storm didn’t even pass to the next village.
“And what is so bad about that?” The ginger haired man looked confused.
“Don’t you get it? Only one thing could have done this, Storm-Breakers” replied the black hair man. This comment ringed in the ginger man’s head.
”We have to go.” The ginger man ran off, the black haired man close behind him.

The two men arrived an hour later at a hidden location near a town. The town was highly populated, and had a mountain a few miles away, with a wood surrounding it. The two men went through the woods, to the base of the mountain. There was a small opening, which the squeezed through. Inside it was light. Small candles had been fixed down the passage, giving off some flickering light. They went down the passage, which lead to a big cavern. Inside this was a group chair, where one man sat. The two men walked up to him.
“Sir, the Storm-Breakers have attacked again. They hit a small village, not to far from these peaks.” The man on the chair closed his eyes in thought.
“The Storm-Breakers are drawing near our location” the man said, looking up. “We must lead them away from here.”
“But how sir?” questioned the black haired man.
“We have to use bait, bring her in!” he called. Two guards came from another corridor followed by the woman, Violet.
“This lady has kindly volunteered to help us.”
“You assassins won’t get away with this” Violet spat. The people just laughed as Violet was carried away.
Violet was kept in a cell in the assassins’ base. The cells were dirty, dark and Violet hated them, however there was one thing she liked. There was a 14 year old boy in the cell next to her, who was called Steve. When Violet was first captured, when she was found at the wrecked village, she had felt sorry for the boy, and looked after him. She did need someone to talk to anyway, as her friend who was with her at the village was killed.
“Steve? I have something to tell you.” said Violet
“What is it?” asked Steve.
“These assassins are making me do something tomorrow, something that could kill me.”
What? What are you doing?” asked Steve.
“I have to lead the Storm-Breakers away. Now Steve if I die, I want you to carry on without me OK?” Steve stayed silent. “OK?” Steve nodded, and walked to the back of his cell.

Violet was pushed outside the base. The bright light burnt her eyes, as she had been without sunlight for days. Dark clouds billowed in the sky, which was the Storm-Breakers work. She had to run out below the clouds and start a fire, causing the Storm-Breakers to stop and chase her. If all went according to the assassins’ plan, the Storm-Breakers would stop making the storm, and Violet would be killed.
But if Violets plan went accordingly then the Storm-Breakers would chase her round to the assassins’ base, and kill them instead of her. Violet started running, she ran slowly to save energy. She had two planks of wood strapped to her back, and a box of matches in her hand. She ran straight under the clouds, and dropped the planks. She porously took a while to light the fore, to get her breath. When she had, she struck the match and dropped it on the planks of wood. The planks slowly caught fire, and a slender stream of smoke rose to up. Violet jumped up and started running as fast as she could. When she looked behind her she saw three people drop from the sky. They looked at the fire, and then saw her running. They flew after her, shouting and screaming. The noise brought more Storm-Breakers down, till she had more than 10 on her tail. Violet ran along the edge of the woods, and jumped sideways into the wood. She did this so quick it caught the Storm-Breakers of guard. They rose to the top of the woods and looked down but the wood tops were too dense and they couldn’t see.
“Gggrrrrr……TAKE THIS” shouted one Storm-Breaker firing a bolt of lightning down into the woods. The bolt hit the trees, setting them on fire. Violet, who was still running, got caught in the blaze. The sudden fire caused here to fall backwards, and whack her head against a log. As the fire spread around, the Storm-Breakers decided that they had finished off Violet, and went back to the cloud. They pushed it nearer and nearer to the assassins’ base. The assassins saw this and thought that Violet had failed. They thought quickly. What they needed was another distraction, another person. Then one had an idea. What about the boy? They had been keeping him for a while and they didn’t need him, so send him out. And that’s what they did. Steve was led outside and made to run. He ran for his life but then a thought came to him, a thought that made him stop. They had killed Violet. The Storm-Breakers had killed her. He clenched his fists as rage started building up in him. He swung around and looked at a Storm-Breaker flying at him. Steve rushed at it, and punched it in the face, knocking it out of the sky. Another one flew at him from behind, but Steve ducked and grabbed its ankle and threw it face first on the floor.

In the woods, Violet gained consciousness. She looked around to see where she was, but a think layer of smoke blotted her view. Violet started coughing, the smoke was choking her. Out of pure instinct she pulled herself up and ran away, trying to get out of the woods. She ran, fighting against the vines and roots until everything went dark, and she keeled over. The next thing Violet saw a white room, with people in medical aprons around her.
“Hey, she’s alive!” cried one of the medics. A small sigh of relief went around the room.
“Where…where am I?” mumbled Violet.
“You’re in the Metrional medical lab. Someone found you at the edge of the woods and brought you to us” replied another medic. Violet tried to remember what had happened, but her memory was fuzzy. The only thing that came to mind was the words ‘I am free!’ She closed her eyes but then something came to her.
“Steve! I have to go!” She tried to get up but the medics pushed her down.
“NO. You are not well enough. What ever it is, it will have to wait.” Violet lay down helplessly.

Steve stood in the middle of two groups. On one side of him were the assassins, and on the other side were the Storm-Breakers. It didn’t seem fair to him. One 14 year old boy against over 5000 grown men. No it wasn’t fair, but thinking that wouldn’t help him. There was an award silence, as the two groups stared each other down. Steve gripped his gun tighter. He had stolen this gun from an assassin, and it proved to be very helpful. The silence bore down into Steve’s brain. No side seemed to want to move first. Suddenly the Storm-Breakers charged forward. Steve spun around and shot wildly into the charging crowd. Then the assassins charged. Steve was trapped between two charging crowds. He looked at the assassins and shot one in the leg. The man fell, blocking all the other assassins’ way. They all fell down causing a giant pile up. Steve then charged himself at the Storm-Breakers, shoulder first. He knocked some down as if they were bowling pins. At the sides of the crowds, some assassins and Storm-Breakers had met, and were fighting. The Storm-Breakers sent a giant gale, blowing the assassins to the floor. Then they fired bolts of lightning down at random locations. The assassins that were hit blew apart, as the energy travelled down them. The war raged on into the night. The assassins shot the Storm-Breakers down with there arson of guns and explosives. Steve was still fighting, and as he was not a target, he was not attacked much. He looked around at the people stabbing, shooting and beating each other to death. It was not a pretty sight. Bodies lay on the floor, blood was everywhere and some mangled organs had been thrown around. An assassin charged at him, but Steve shot him. Then he decided to shot some Storm-Breakers. They were the ones that killed Violet. He pulled the trigger, but no bullet was fired.
“DAMN, I’m outta ammo!” he shouted. He ran up to an assassin, who was loading his machine-gun, and kicked him round the head. The assassin dropped the gun and Steve picked him up. After making sure it was loaded, Steve shot the man. Then he ran towards some Storm-Breakers and held down the trigger. The bullets ripped out of the gun, mowing down anyone who happened to be in the way. When one round ended he loaded it again, but got blown down by a gust of wind. He finished loading the gun on the floor and shot someone’s feet. The person fell to the floor and Steve pulled down the trigger, bullets rapidly entering the persons head.
“TIME TO END THIS!” someone shouted. Everyone turned to see an assassin with a giant cannon-like object. The assassin pulled the lever, and a great ball of fire launched out.
“Aaarrgghhhh!” Steve jumped out of the way of the speeding fireball. Others weren’t so lucky. The fireball hit a crowd of fighting Storm-Breakers about 15 miles away and exploded. The explosion was massive. It engulfed an area ranging 10 miles, and sent people who stood flying. Steve landed on the floor, burn marks all over his face.

A few days later, Violet was finally let out of the medical lab. Her first priority was to find Steve, but she had no idea of where she was. She asked for directions, but no-one had ever heard of the place. She thought; what if she went to the old village and retraced her steps. Well not exactly her steps, the steps the assassins took when the captured her. So Violet asked for directions to that town, but again no-one had heard of it.
“Come on! It was completely wiped out, you must have heard of it!” she said to one person.
“Nope, sorry. But why don’t you try the centre city? They get all the rumours there” replied the villager.
“The centre city, yeah that could be a start, where is it?” The villager told her the directions to the centre city and Violet went off. When she arrived in the centre city, there was no-one on the streets. The place looked completely deserted. She knocked on somebody’s door and a shutter opened.
“Who’s there? What do you want?” questioned the person.
“Why is everybody hiding?” asked Violet.
“There were loud bangs and storms. It was the Storm-Breakers I tell you!” replied the person.
“Where did they come from?” asked Violet.
“From the woods in the north-east, but if you want to stay alive you won’t go there” said the person, slamming the shutter. Violet stood looking at the door, wondering how anyone could be so rude. Then she remembered Steve and ran towards the woods.

Violet ran through the burnt woods, and out into the opening. The sight shocked her. She looked through the bodies to see if Steve was there. She found no sign off him. Maybe the assassins or the Storm-Breakers took him away. She ran towards the base of the mountain, which was where the assassins’ base was located. Outside the entrance was Steve, next to a detonator box and some sticks of dynamite. She ran up to him, and crouched down beside him.
“Violet? You’re alive? But how?” Steve was in minor shock.
“I didn’t die Steve, I got away! But what are you doing with those anyway?” asked Violet, gesturing at the dynamite.
“I’m giving the assassins a little surprise” he said laughing. “Stay here.” Steve grabbed the dynamite and his gun and ran inside the base. Violet peered down the tunnel to see what Steve was doing. He was running down the tunnel, throwing dynamite onto the wall. When he went out of sight, there was a silence for a while. Then two loud gun shots echoed down the tunnel. Inside, Steve had shot down two guards and crept into the main room. He clipped two sticks of dynamite to pillars either side of the entrance. Then he slinked around the wall and clipped two more sticks of dynamite to some pillars. As he tried to sneak round the wall again he got caught. He was grabbed by two assassins and brought to the leader.
“Sir, we found him sneaking around our base.”
“What was he doing?” asked the leader.
“We don’t know sir” replied one guard.
“Leave” the leader said to the guards. The guards walked out of the room. “So Steve, why were you sneaking around here?”
“I’d never tell you!” said Steve.
“Mysterious you are. You’d be a perfect assassin.”
“I’d never join you” shot Steve.
“Ah, but why shouldn’t you, you have assassin blood in you.” The leader smiled.
“You’ve lost it!” replied Steve.
“No, I’m correct. Your father was an assassin” said the leader. Steve said nothing. “Yes” continued the leader “quite a good one too. But he was killed by the Storm-Breakers. A sad day it was.” The leader shook his head. “Join us Steve, avenge your father. Carry on his great memory.”
“No” mumbled Steve.
“What was that?” asked the leader, leaning closer to him.
“NO” shouted Steve. He grabbed his gun and hit the leader over the head with it. Then Steve ran, dropping his last dynamite. He ran, past the assassins, shooting any that got in his way. He wasn’t going to be stopped, not now, not just yet. The wind rushed in his ears as he ran, knocking people out of the way. He reached the exit and leaped out of it.
“MOVE” he shouted to Violet. Violet got up and ran through the woods. Steve rolled on the floor and slammed the handle down on the detonator box. There was a loud and sudden boom, as the base blew up from the inside. Fire erupted from the entrance and the walls gave way. Steve ran, hand over his head. He couldn’t even shout, he just kept running through the woods. The fire burst into the already burnt wood, but didn’t cause any damage. A few minutes later Steve had caught up with Violet.
“Are you OK Steve?” she asked.
“Yeah, I’m fine” he said, nodding. “You”
“I’m good, I wasn’t hurt by anything………..” she stopped speaking.
“Huh? Are you okay, what’s happening?” Steve was confused. Violet dropped to the floor, bleeding. Steve looked up and saw a boy the same age as him standing there. He had long, purple hair that covered his face, and he held a bloody knife in his hand.
“Yo…you killed her” Steve went silent “DIE!” Steve grabbed his gun and rushed forward but he was blown down by a sudden gust of wind. The boy laughed evilly as jumped into the air, and was lifted off into the sky.
“He’s a Storm-Breaker” Steve said to himself. “I swear, even if it is the last thing I do, I will get revenge on you!” Then Steve walked off, leaving Violets body behind, thinking that there was nothing he could do with it.
333 - half evil
Cez Posted: 10:37 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 140702
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Coolness. Miles better than the first.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
t0ms0nic Posted: 10:37 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 140703
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
Wow,thats good!
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
xploder Posted: 10:39 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 140708
xploder
Forum GuestMember
+
the first is like 10 years after this 1
333 - half evil
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 10:40 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 140711
Chaoticjaf123
+
really good

EDIT: what an understatement. this was a work of art man. still, every artwork needs touching up on. the only thing i see is that you use the same pronouns too much. in the start of the second paragraph of the second posting, you said the two men twice in a row. you could try using "They" the second time instead. but keep it up
(if you get the time you should check out my second ff, xploder)
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
xploder Posted: 10:42 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 140715
xploder
Forum GuestMember
+
wow thanx
333 - half evil
jamarie Posted: 01:42 Apr25 2005 Post ID: 141477
jamarie
+
Beastier that the first,well beasty lad.

[right]~ J A M A R I E // C R Y S T A L U T O P I A ~[/color][/right]

xploder Posted: 11:41 Apr26 2005 Post ID: 142461
xploder
Forum GuestMember
+
^that makes no sense what so ever to me
does that mean you like it or not?
333 - half evil
Xtreme gamer Posted: 16:32 Apr26 2005 Post ID: 142912
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
You killin them out there Xploder.

instagram: solidaritysterl
xploder Posted: 06:06 Apr30 2005 Post ID: 146835
xploder
Forum GuestMember
+
thanks man, i'm going to write a different fanfic, but i have tests from tues to mon next week at school...so i have 2 revise
333 - half evil
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close