Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

The Chronicles of Chaos and Combat

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 05:46 Apr25 2005 Post ID: 141594
Chaoticjaf123
Post Likes: 0
+
Chapter 18: Wrath of the Shadow God

Sheeva carried on like that for about three minutes, then let his arms fall to his sides. His power had nearly tripled, and he was surrounded by a strange glow. “Now you’re finished.” He shot out another Slingshot Flash.
Ragnarok braced himself for the attack to hit him, but when it did, he was utterly shocked by the pain he felt. There was a loud explosion and he felt it ripping at him. It made everything else he’d endured up to now seem like simple punches.
When the explosion cleared. Ragnarok lay bloodied and battered. Sheeva walked over and picked him up by the foot, hanging him upside-down. He held Ragnarok’s head in between his knees and began to bear hug him. He was squeezing the life out of him, then he jumped up high and fell down on his knees, jamming Ragnarok headfirst into the rocks below. He let Ragnarok drop and stood up. Ragnarok saw Sheeva standing over him and launched another Weapon X attack, which blasted Sheeva high into the air.
When it faded, Sheeva calmly landed on his feet and kicked Ragnarok across the jaw.
Ragnarok sent a volley of Prism Flashes toward Sheeva, but he simply swatted them all away in one swift motion. He bent over and picked up Ragnarok, then threw him over into a mountain.
Ragnarok’s rage exploded, and he gathered energy twice as fast as usual. “SOUL DEMOLITION!”
Sheeva actually stood in its way and let it hit him, but it was much worse than he remembered.
Once the dust cleared, Ragnarok fell to his hands and knees and coughed up blood. He looked up and saw that Sheeva was lying on his back, and he wasn’t moving.
Ragnarok lowered his power level and fell to his stomach and rested. He was thinking about what he would do now that this was over, until he was crushed about 20 feet into the ground.
When he rolled over and looked up, he cried out in disbelief. The God of shadows loomed over the large crater. He had survived the Soul Demolition!
Sheeva jumped down and landed next to Ragnarok. “Anything else to try, or should I just start punishing you now?”
“Go ahead and try.” Ragnarok said, though he didn’t think he was any match for Sheeva anymore.
“Are you gonna get up, or just humor me from the ground?” mocked Sheeva.
Ragnarok teleported out of the hole, Mega Cypress Charged, and launched a barrage of small energy waves into the crater, leveling the whole area. When he was finished, he roared, “Weapon X!” and shot the blast into the destruction.
From behind him, he heard, “Impressive light show, but what exactly were you aiming at?”
He turned, only to catch Sheeva’s elbow in his temple. As he fell, Sheeva was laughing, so he caught him off guard with a Prism Pulse.
Sheeva was hurt, but his smile only widened. “If that is the best you can do, then I guess I won’t be able to have a challenge at all.”
Ragnarok teleported above him and clubbed him as he fell. Sheeva caught him, and flung him as hard as he could into a nearby forest.
He yelled, “Hellfire Blast!” He then incinerated the whole forest with a horrific wave of burning energy. All that was left was Ragnarok, who had managed to guard himself from most of the attack but was still hurt badly.
“Weapon X!” Ragnarok sent the large wave at Sheeva again.
As the blast approached, Sheeva didn’t move. It hit him but he didn’t care. “I’m embarrassed that these pathetic attacks ever hurt me at all.” Sheeva taunted. “I think it’s time for the tables to turn a bit. I mean the whole time I have been running and you’ve been attacking. Now it is time for you to face my arsenal!” He launched another Slingshot Flash, leveling Ragnarok. “Don’t worry, I’ll go easy at first. After all, you can’t regain health like me.”
Ragnarok seemed to prove him wrong, as he stood up moments after being hit with that monstrous attack.
Sheeva smiled at this, and lobbed off another three Slingshot Flashes.
Ragnarok screamed, powered up, and caught the first one, then blasted it back to intercept the other two.
Sheeva couldn’t believe it, but he was having fun, so it didn’t matter. He teleported behind Ragnarok and zapped him with a shockwave.
Ragnarok’s anger was growing, but every time he reached a boiling point, Sheeva cut him off.
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 05:50 Apr25 2005 Post ID: 141597
Chaoticjaf123
+
if anyone reads it, please tell me what you think (omg, i didnt realize it was so long, lol)
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 09:17 Apr25 2005 Post ID: 141641
Chaoticjaf123
+
Sheeva landed about 50 feet away from where Ragnarok lay.
Ragnarok didn’t know what else to do. He had tried everything, but Sheeva was just too powerful. The only chance he had was in the Essence Flash. He noticed how slowly Sheeva was approaching him, so he knew he had time. He wasn’t sure how to ensure that the attack hits this time, but he would have to figure that out later.
He put his arms at his chest in the form of an X and began to gather the energy he needed.
Sheeva noticed, and just smiled. He would just get out of the way and have the weakened Ryu to deal with. “Go ahead and do you little attack. I don’t care. It won’t be enough, you that right?” He stopped to allow Ragnarok time to gain energy.
Ragnarok didn’t even look up, he was too focused. He only needed about ten minutes, but he wasn’t sure how long Sheevas patience would last.

Chapter 19: It all rides on the Flash

Sheeva sat watching Ragnarok for a few minutes, but he was losing his patience. “Are you ready yet?”
Truthfully, Ragnarok did have all the energy he needed. He was still gathering, though, because he wanted to overkill and make sure Sheeva was gone for good. Plus, he was thinking about how to keep Sheeva from dodging the attack.
Sheeva roared, “Your time is up!” He stood up and began advancing on Ragnarok again.
He fired a small blast which exploded about four feet from Ragnarok to grab his attention. He still didn’t look up.
“That’s it!” Sheeva began gathering electricity for an enormous Shockwave. Ragnarok was worried, but he need a little more time to think.
“Essence Flash!” The wave startled Sheeva and hurt him quite a bit. He turned his head and found the good Sheeva on his knees, shaking. He looked back and realized it was Sheeva who had attacked him, not Ragnarok.
“Listen to me you little pest. You’ve interrupted me for the last time! Shadow Slingshot Flash!” The blast hit the good Sheeva head on and sent him exploding away.
Ragnarok realized that this was his only chance. He teleported over behind the dragon and said, “Hey you!”
Sheeva turned around and was terrified as Ragnarok swung his hands back and forced them together around Sheevas neck. “ESSENCE FLASH!”
He fired the devastating attack at Sheeva from point blank range, leaving him no opportunity to dodge. Just to be sure, Ragnarok held the blast steady for almost a minute. He drained everything he had and it worked. The god of shadows had been annihilated. As soon as Ryu let the attack fade, he realize how exhausted he really was. He fell on his face and passed out.
When he woke up, the good Sheeva was standing over him. “You were awesome, Ryu.”
Ryu sat up and said, “Well, I think it is safe to say that I’m stronger than you now.”
They both laughed, and were glad that the war was over.

(im not sure if it i really over, but...)
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 11:38 Apr25 2005 Post ID: 141764
Chaoticjaf123
+
it shall continue in part 2, quest for revenge, for now im out, laters
jamarie Posted: 12:27 Apr25 2005 Post ID: 141780
jamarie
+
beatsie mate,better tha my stuff,which i cant be bothered typing.

[right]~ J A M A R I E // C R Y S T A L U T O P I A ~[/color][/right]

Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 14:03 Apr25 2005 Post ID: 141814
Chaoticjaf123
+
lol, ty
jamarie Posted: 14:10 Apr25 2005 Post ID: 141824
jamarie
+
you erned it,mate,good work.

[right]~ J A M A R I E // C R Y S T A L U T O P I A ~[/color][/right]

Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 14:20 Apr25 2005 Post ID: 141832
Chaoticjaf123
+
thanks again (i joined your school RP)
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 17:54 Apr25 2005 Post ID: 142041
Chaoticjaf123
+
if you read it, please leave me a comment
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close