Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

The Chronicles of Chaos and Combat

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 05:20 Apr25 2005 Post ID: 141559
Chaoticjaf123
Post Likes: 0
+
ok people. this is my fan fiction. for people who followed me here from my old lame topic, "This is where you can find my comic series, welcome here. for new readers, i suggest you refer to the last post of the last page of the topic "this is where you can find my comic series" if you are confused. now, im gonna stop calling this a comci, because, as you may notice, it is a story. for people who have already read this, i have made several changes throughout the story, so you may want to re-read. also, i included an intro that you haven?t seen because i didn?t post it. before i edited it to death, it sucked, so i didn?t bother until now. enjoy
(ill warn you, this is incredibly long, but in my oppinion, its worth it, ill post by chapter) (also, could someone plz close my "this is where you can find my comic seires" topic, i want to avoid confusion)
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 05:21 Apr25 2005 Post ID: 141560
Chaoticjaf123
+
Chapter 1: Cyborgs

A man was running down the street in Montana on a normal day. He was already late for work for the third time that week. His boss had told him that if he was late one more time, he would be fired. To make matters worse, this is the morning that his car decided to break down.
As he waited at a stoplight, he saw a strange light in front of him. It seemed to be coming out of thin air, as there was nothing around to emit any light. The light began to shape into a circle.
It appeared to be a hole, except that from the other side, it was just air. He looked at it in pure awe for a minute, then was startled as it started to grow larger. He saw a set of what appeared to be feet emerge from the light. Two people, or things that closely resembled people, stepped out, both seemingly made out of metal. They were followed by three more. He began to feel nauseous as he studied them.
He identified them as something he?d seen in a magazine called ?A look in the future,? which had referred to them beings as ?Cyborgs.? It had said that many scientists were working on artificial intelligence, and that the Cyborgs were being worked on, but weren?t expected to be completed for at least 30 years.
The Cyborgs stared at him with fierce eyes. They were glowing, and all that could be seen was a dark green aura around each and every one of them, so it was difficult to say precisely what they looked like, but he did know about them. They had bodies that appeared to be mechanical skeletons, terrifying eyes that scared him out of his socks and were said to be dangerous if their technology got into the hands of someone with bad intentions.
One Cyborg lifted its hand and it started emitting an aura that formed into a 2-foot disk. The man recognized it as ?Energy,? which is supposedly in the heart of every living being. The Cyborg creature effortlessly flung it at the man, who?s expression instantly became that of one who has accepted his death, for energy had unimaginable destructive force. He tried to run, but it was gaining speed. The Cyborg laughed as it hit the man. On contact with him, it started flashing, and then exploded, sending pieces of the man all over the area in a sickening display. All of the Cyborgs grinned.
Everyone nearby had stopped their activities and were watching. Now, they all ducked for cover as pieces of a person rained down on the city. After it ended, they all turned to run, except for one man, who actually stepped closer to the Cyborgs. He yelled angrily, ?That is enough from you, don?t you think you dumb Cyborgs??
For the first time the Cyborgs actually smiled. They were cruel smiles of bad intentions, not just small grins of laughter. Then the one on the far left turned and said in a high, shrill voice, ?Today you are going to die,? but the man did not seem worried.
The Cyborg turned away, but then there was a loud flash of light which caught the curiosity of many citizens, who turned back to see what happened. They saw the man fall to his knees. Smoke filled the air, and when it cleared everyone who had gathered to see what was happening was shocked to see a big hole in the man?s stomach. After shuddering at the sight of a man with a gaping hole in his stomach, they turned their attention to the Cyborg, whose arm was extended. He slowly let it fall to his side and screeched, "All too easy.?
Each of the other Cyborgs turned to the people who had been drawn to see what was going on. Their smiles widened. Now there smiles were different. They were smiles of pleasure, of joy, as if they were delighted at the chance to murder innocent people. Some of the people ran in fear, but many people were foolish and stayed to watch.
One of the Cyborgs turned back to the dismantled body and laughed. He walked over to it, and shot fire out of a small opening in his hand, igniting the body. He cruelly watched as it burned to a crisp.
Another Cyborg shot a small, flaming beam of light into the city, igniting many buildings. All the people ran but a few, who were kept by their fear, and by their curiosity.
The other Cyborg turned back to see what had happened, then laughed at the sight the city burning. Then one of them turned to another and blew him a few feet away with another strange disk. He landed on his feet and questioned his partner.
?To save you,? he replied as a second beam came out of nowhere and landed at the exact spot that the Cyborg had had been standing, but it stopped at about 2 feet above the ground. The blast split in 2 and went after both the Cyborgs. They were both blown up instantly. Everyone watching looked around to see where the beam had come from. No one, including the Cyborgs, saw anyone.
Suddenly, a man appeared out of nowhere and stood in front of the Cyborgs. He said, ?Go away you foolish machines. You know I?m too powerful for you.? He turned to his confused audience and said, ?I?ll explain everything later, but for now I need you to go to your homes.?
Now the Cyborg that seemed to lead the others was standing face to face with the strange man. They both grinned with evil smiles. The man?s face turned to a frown as the Cyborg raised his hand. It fired a beam at the man but he put up a strange shield and reflected it. The Cyborg was hit and astounded by his speed. He laughed. The Cyborg appeared to be dying, as it was holding its stomach and gasping for air. But soon its eyes were glowing and fire suddenly erupted out and burnt the man. This attack took a lot of strength from the Cyborg, so the man took advantage by launching a bright energy disk that killed all of the remaining Cyborgs. After it was over, everyone clapped and cheered.
Soon, firefighters arrived, being closely followed by a Channel 5 News truck, which came to a stop a few feet away from the man.
The firefighters began working on putting out all of the fires, while a camera crew stepped out of the News truck. They set up quickly and a woman with a microphone ran up to the man. ?Could we bother you for an interview? We heard you saved the day.?
?Sure, I?ll explain everything.?
She held the microphone to her mouth and turned to face the camera man, who said, ?Action.?
?Hello America. This is Kelly Stevens with breaking News. We have several eye witnesses who claim that several ?Cyborgs? came out of some sort of hole. As we understand it, they started all of the fires that you see behind me. This man showed up here and destroyed all of them. Sir, what is your name??
?I am Ryan Masters.?
?Can you give us anymore detail on what has transpired here today??
?Basically, I am from the year 2042, and in the future these Cyborgs couldn?t kill me, so they came to do it while I am a child, but I came back and intercepted them.?
He then took out a sword and sliced what seemed to be a hole in air. He ran into the hole and vanished. Everyone was confused but happy that the Cyborgs were gone. By now the fire department was starting to put out the fires in the city. It would be a long process, but it seemed to be over.
After regaining her ability to speak, Kelly said, ?Uhh, you heard it. Straight from the future. More on this as it develops. This is Kelly Stevens, signing off.?
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 05:22 Apr25 2005 Post ID: 141562
Chaoticjaf123
+
Chapter 2: Who is Ryu?

No one heard from or saw Ryan again for about a decade, when another time portal appeared. Ryan was there in the blink of an eye.
Out of the portal came a flash of blinding light. It seemed to knock Ryan down, but no one could tell for sure. When the light stopped, there was a horrendous monster standing over a bloodied Ryan. It was about 8 feet tall with rough, green skin, no hair anywhere, red eyes, and white fangs that extended over his bottom lip.
Everyone fled in fright, except for one man. He made fists with both of his hands, and then started to glow! He had long silver hair, and seemed to be weak, but looks can be deceiving. The creature charged at him at full speed and began throwing constant punches. The surprising part is that the man matched his every move! The people came back to see what happened.
The creature laughed and put his hands together, shooting the same type of disks that had leveled Ryan, but the man just smiled and let them hit him. When all the smoke cleared, the man wasn?t even fazed. He just stood there, laughing.
The creature couldn?t believe it. Suddenly something hit him from behind. It turned around and saw the man. It turned again. The man was moving so fast that he appeared to be on both sides of the creature. It was very confused, so it fired one disk at each appearance of Ryan.
No one could believe their eyes. They thought that it was a mirage! The two fighters started to exchange powerful blasts.
Then suddenly, there was an explosion under the creature that sent it flying! The man flew under him at caught him under the jaw with an uppercut. People watched as the two fighters tore each other apart. Finally, each one of them sat to catch their breath.
The man stood up first. He sent a wall of flames at the creature from his hands. It hit directly on target, devastating the creature. It shot a series of beams at the man, but he absorbed every last one, not even bothering to dodge!
?Is that all you got?? the man asked. The creature then smiled. He stuck out his hand and it started to shine intensely. It shot a bolt of white flames at the man, but he just smiled and caught it in his hands! He fired it back along with three more. The creature blocked all of them just as a fist slammed into its lower body. He looked down and saw the man, just as another strange fighter kicked him so hard that it caused an explosion!
The new fighter turned to the man and told him to go home. The creature asked who he was. ?My name is Ryu,? the fighter said. Ryu made a motion and energy disks of all sizes hit the creature. ?I thought this might be a challenge. How disappointing.? Ryu said. He looked bored.
He kicked the creature a few times, then said, ?This is getting old, fast.? He flew directly in front of the sun and started glowing, emitting a metallic aqua-green shine! In a flash, he was releasing orbs of light at the creature from behind. It started to fly away, but even though Ryu seemed to be behind shooting the orbs, he came out of nowhere and kicked the creature right into the deadly attacks!
There was a huge explosion that turned that entire quarter of the city into cold cuts. When the explosion was over, Ryu stood over the motionless creature, just smiling. Without a word, he walked off.
The next day everyone was happy because Ryu had decided to move into the city. He wanted to start a new life of defending this city.
He stepped outside his house one day and found a gigantic being. He charged forward and kicked it with all he had. It wasn?t even hurt. Because of this, he was very worried. He shouted ?Image Bond?, and there seemed to be millions of him. The being ran away.
The next day, Ryu went to a training center that was used to train in more intense gravity. He bought 5 hours and set the gravity to 1,000 times normal. He tied 1 hand behind his back. He did 200 push-ups with just 1 arm, but he had to do more, train harder.
He left after practicing every technique he new at least 20 times. The being was outside and 1 person shouted, ?Ryu, stop Tyfuro!? Ryu brought everything he had in a punch that started an explosion of different types of energy attacks. Ryu said, "Hyper Typhoon Kick!?
Aughhhhhhh........goahhhhhhhhhh........Ugh, blood was flying in all directions! There was a sudden series of explosions and several beams of light.
There was silence, ?Cypress Dash!? Ryu said, as he rushed toward Tyfuro and seemingly went right through him. Tyfuro crashed to the ground, then got up and flew away.
Everyone clapped and cheered, but Ryu had a feeling that Tyfuro would be back again soon.
He bought three more hours in the chamber. He set the gravity to 10,000 times normal. He trained and trained until he actually started to bleed! He still had an hour left. He practiced a few new moves, then went home.
He checked his answering machine and there was a message. It said ?Ryu, meet me at national park at sundown.? He figured it was from Tyfuro so he trained some more.
Now it was sundown, and he was at National Park. Oddly enough, Tyfuro was there, but not to fight, he had a note addressed to him saying the same message! Both fighters were very confused.
Then out of nowhere, another fighter appeared. He looked like a shadow with red and green dots all over it. Two explosions came up from the ground, as the fighter seemed annoyed.
He looked at Ryu and said ?You first.?
Ryu blurted out, "What do you mean??
?To fight me of course.? At this both Ryu and Tyfuro were confused.
After a short pause, Ryu approached it. Instantly, there was an earth-shattering blow delivered to Ryu. He stood seemingly unaffected. Then from behind, Ryu hit it with a shot that made the sky itself tremble. He still looked to be in front of it, but he had used his super-speed. The other fighter then shot Ryu with some sort of high voltage electric wave, or at what appeared to be Ryu. It had to guess which side of him Ryu was actually on.
He hit and gave the gods something to watch. Yet still Ryu was barely damaged. Ryu then used the ?Cypress Dash?, which almost took the fight to a complete stop. The creature lay bleeding on the ground, but it soon got up and gave a shot of his own, except this time Ryu lay almost unconscious. ?Now it is your turn,? it said pointing at Tyfuro.
Tyfuro raised his fists, but the creature laughed. ?You don?t fight me, you combine with me.? It said. Tyfuro looked puzzled at first, then happy.
?You must be Gamma,? said Tyfuro with a wicked laugh. When the creature nodded, they both turned to Ryu. ?When gamma and I combine the legend says we will evolve into the most destructive being in the universe,? Tyfuro explained.
Ryu got up and yelled, "You mean a fusion. That is...? Before he could finish, it had begun. The bodies were merging together.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 05:23 Apr25 2005 Post ID: 141563
Chaoticjaf123
+
Chapter 3: A New Beginning

There were flashes of light in all directions. All that Ryu could hear was the screaming of the bodies. He could see nothing as the area was now covered with a sort of smoke that was emitting from their bodies.
Then, as fast as it had started, it was over. ?Ah, that feels good, but I need a name.? Said the merged creation. He looked over to the wounded Ryu and said, "How about Gorelock, sound good? This is a great body don?t you think Ryu?? Ryu said nothing. ?I see the look in your eyes Ryu, is it fear, or are you simply impressed?
Ryu opened his mouth to speak but stopped as a solid blow landed on his stomach. He couldn?t even breathe for a moment. He was shocked by Gorelock's incredible speed. ?How did that feel?? asked the mocking voice of Gorelock. Ryu looked down and saw that the being was at his stomach. Ryu flew away at top speed to hide, realizing his defeat. He was stopped by Gorelock, but all it had to say was, ?We will find you.? The merged being then disappeared.
Ryu didn?t want to hurt anyone on Earth, so he teleported to a nearby planet and, upon arrival, found to his dismay that the planet had people living there. ?WELCOME RYU,? Ryu heard from behind them.
Ryu turned and said, ?Sheeva, is that you?? Sheeva was an old friend, but Ryu knew there was no time. ?Save it for later, Gorelock is coming!"
?You are afraid of him?? he said as Gorelock landed in front of them. He started spinning.
?Gorelock, is that your name,? Sheeva asked, ?Sound kinda corny to me. You?re Tyfuro, and Gamma, I know it!? As he said this, he was spinning at an ungodly speed.
Gorelock put up his guard waiting for Sheeva to whirl toward him.
Then, as Sheeva vanished, his voice came from behind Gorelock. ?Monkeys always look.?
As Gorelock turned around, he was shocked by an enormous pulse of electricity. He was instantly killed.
Ryu looked on in a state of shock. ?I see? I see you?ve been training yourself old friend.?
Sheeva just smiled. ?There will be time to catch up later. I was hoping you could help when I sensed you coming, but now I see that you?ve let yourself go a little.?
Although it was true, Ryu took offense to this.
Sheeva continued, ?Well, you see there is a monster, the people here called me to alert me of it. I tried to fight it, but it was all too strong? I didn?t even stand a chance.?
Sheeva was known as an intergalactic police officer. He ran around the universe protecting those who were in danger. This is why Ryu was scared to know that Sheeva was unable to kill this beast.
Suddenly Ryu felt a terrible energy coming, but it was a large planet and the power seemed to be on the other side of it. Regardless, Sheeva yelled, ?Watch out!? Ryu thought it was a joke. That is until he felt the most awesome strength he had ever felt hit him in the back. He lost consciousness.
When he woke up, he saw Sheeva standing a few feet away in his true form, which was known as the ?God form.? The only noticeable change was that his hair now stood straight up. He was gathering his energy for his favorite move, the essence flash. In this technique, he would put all of the power it took to transform into the God Form into one gigantic wave of energy. He yelled, ?ESSENCE FLASH!?
He let out the enormous wave, which was enough to knock Ryu back out of consciousness. This time as Ryu woke up he found himself staring into utter darkness. He made a small ball of energy as a source of light. He saw Sheeva standing there putting a finger to his lips. ?Shhhhhh, he is still alive, I just distracted him long enough to escape.
Ryu was scared at this point. He had once seen Sheeva wipe out an entire galaxy of evil beings with an Essence Flash, and now he was finding out that it wasn?t even enough to wound this beast. ?Sheeva, if I?m going to help you, I have to understand. Do you know what this thing wants??
?Yes, I do. The people of this planet call it Makyura the destructor. It supposedly has the power to heat itself to a level twice that of the sun. It is the strongest being alive, and I?ve gone and ****** it off.?
?How did you do that??
?Well, do you remember Shagura??
?Yes.?
?Well, Makyura is his son. He was born during our battle and he witnessed the death of Shagura. Now he is practically worshipped by the people of this planet because they know he will kill them otherwise.?
?Well, I was knocked out before I got a good look. What exactly should I watch out for?? Ryu knew he was probably no match for the Destructor, but he was always up for a chance to test himself.
?He is a terrifying sight. He is nearly 10 feet tall and his whole body is a dark shade of blue. The back of his head and body are covered with spikes. His eyes, well they are the scariest part. They are almost completely black, with shades of red. Actually I take that back. His armor is the scariest part.?
After hearing Sheeva as he described this terrible being, Ryu didn?t understand how his armor could possibly be the worst part. ?Why??
?You see, his armor is made entirely of the spines of his victims.?
Ryu cringed up at this. Armor made entirely out of spines was a sickening thought. ?Can he be killed??
?His physical body can, easily. The Essence Flash took care of that. You have to kill his soul.?
This puzzled Ryu. ?His soul??
?Yes. If it lives, he will transfer himself to a new host and within minutes he will completely transform the body, making it identical to the one he lost, plus one new feature. The armor will have an extra spine for the body he took.?
Ryu, even with all the sights he had seen, was nauseated by this description. He then remembered what Sheeva had said about its ability to heat itself. ?Wait, doesn?t that mean???
Sheeva knew what Ryu was trying to say. ?Yes. That is his favorite move. He heats to the level of a super nova and explodes. He then finds a new body and adds all the lost lives to his collection.?
?Wait, what if we kill him in an area with no bodies, or just weak beings??
?It won?t matter. His soul can move at a speed equal to one million times the speed of light in its search for a host. Besides, he can enhance the strength of the weakest body to that of his own. Makyura is a parasite, and we are the pest control. The only problem is the parasite keeps coming back stronger. I?ve killed him several times, but each time it took increasing amounts of effort.?
The ground began to shake violently. They were both startled, but neither were surprised, they both knew it was Makyura. Ryu began gathering energy for his favorite move, ?The Cypress Dash.? It involves the fastest form of movement besides teleportation, known as Bolt Sprinting. He puts a wave of energy around himself and Bolt Sprinting toward his enemy. With the energy surrounding him he is able to pass through any solid mass, even energy. If done to a living thing, it leaves traces of energy to eat away at them from the inside. Sheeva was well aware of the technique, and of its weakness: The greater the power of the object he passes through, the more it takes out of Ryu.
Ryu said, ?I have a plan. You prepare an Essence Flash while I am beginning my Cypress Dash from a great distance. Fire off the blast to incinerate his physical form, and the dash will kill his soul.?
?Great idea, minus the fact that my energy might kill you straight away. Passing through that level of attack is dangerous.?
?Just hold him off.?
?Ok,? he was hesitant, but he knew how Ryu was when he had his mind set on something, ?you got it.?
Just then, Makyura broke into the cave and smashed Sheeva through the wall. He looked at Ryu, but at the realization that he was no threat, the Destructor moved out to chase Sheeva, who had changed into the God Form, nearly multiplying his strength tenfold. Makyura was surprised, but not worried.
Sheeva said, ?If you think you?re so strong, why don?t you just stand still and take my blast head on??
Makyura wasn?t stupid enough to fall for it, but he was up for the challenge. ?I won?t move from this spot.? This brought a smile to Sheeva?s face. It might just work. He began charging for the Essence Flash. He sensed Ryu gaining energy, he just had to stall.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 05:24 Apr25 2005 Post ID: 141565
Chaoticjaf123
+
Chapter 4: The last hope

A few minutes of charging had passed, and Sheeva was about as ready as he would ever be. Makyura was growing impatient, but Ryu needed more time. ?Are you done yet?? demanded Makyura.
?If you want a real test, you?ll wait.?
?I?ll give you to the count of ten, and then you die.?
?10?9?8??
Sheeva didn?t think it was enough time.
??7?6?5?4?3??
?I?m so sorry, Ryu!? he yelled. Just then, he sensed that the power of Ryu was at its fullest. A grin spread across his face.
?What are you smiling about? Even if this is enough to destroy my body, I will be back.?
Ryu was out of the cave and in position.
?ESSENCE FLASH!? he fired the wave.
Ryu was in shock at the grotesque sight of Makyura. ?Get out of the way, Ryu!?
?HA!? now Makyura was having a good time. He was ready to guard himself when the energy he had been sensing doubled.
?CYPRESS DASH!? Ryu had snapped out of his shock and was in energy and charging. This distracted Makyura, and when he turned around, the blast was on him. It incinerated the Destructor, and some of it was spread from the force of the Cypress Dash. Ryu emerged from the bolt sprint a few feet from Sheeva, and collapsed to the ground. Sheeva was confident in Ryu, but he wasn?t sure if anyone could handle what he had just been put through. They could only hope it had worked.
A little bit later, Ryu woke up. ?Sheeva, did it work??
?I don?t know. I haven?t seen a new body yet, but this is as far from people as we can be, so I can only hope he?s gone, but it might just be taking him a while to get back.? He paused. ?That was an incredible energy you just put off? good job. You actually reflected some of my blast, which is an accomplishment.?
?Well, you know what happens when I get angry.?
?Yes I do, but no matter how well we did, there is a chance he will be back, so I think we should train with each other.?
?Listen, I know that you need help, but training with me, well, I?m afraid it won?t make you much stronger.?
?Who cares, I?ll bring you up to my level.? He meant this as a joke, but Ryu felt bad. ?Besides, if nothing else, it?ll be like old times. Come on.?
Ryu reluctantly agreed. They trained together long and hard. They practiced old moves that they needed to master, moves that they just invented, and even tried to study each others techniques and learn from one another. By the time it was done, they had fought each other in a skirmish. Now, they had both gained quite an arsenal. It was time to test their limits in a real fight against each other.
?Are you ready?? Ryu asked.
?Always, I?m just a little worried about you.?
They both charged and began exchanging powerful energy attacks and physical beatings, but no matter what one did, the other matched it. It was a friendly game of one-upmanship. Most of the time they blocked each other, until Sheeva took it up a notch and transformed.
?Are you crazy,? Ryu grinned, ?I don?t stand a chance now.?
?No you don?t.? Sheeva smiled.
?Well, I did come up with something during the Cypress Dash against Makyura. I think you noticed when my power level tripled, right??
?How could I not? It was a substantial increase.?
?Well, here we go!? He clenched his fists and began to yell. His power was increasing rapidly. He began to glow.
?Well, well, well, it looks like you?ve got a power up now.?
?I call it the Cypress Charge.?
They exchanged grins, got in position for battle, and charged at one another.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 05:24 Apr25 2005 Post ID: 141566
Chaoticjaf123
+
Chapter 5: The stronger warrior

Every punch that landed set off a series of explosions in concession. They were both moving too much to notice any pain. Then, Sheeva flew into to the air and disappeared. This was called delayed teleportation. Ryu concentrated to pick up on Sheeva?s energy signal, but couldn?t. Sheeva reappeared behind him and chopped him in the back of the neck with extreme power. Ryu was sent flying and crashed into a nearby mountain. Sheeva was about to follow, when he felt it. That terrible energy. Makyura was coming back with a new body. Ryu gently floated out of the rubble of the destroyed mountain. They were both staring in the same direction.
While they watched, Makyura was gaining speed, and they could tell. His energy was much greater, meaning he had found a much more powerful host this time. The two friends had to postpone their fight.
?I was winning.?
?You?re delusional Ryu.? They both laughed.
?All that matters is that together we can take this freak,? said Ryu.
?I hope so?? at these words, Makyura appeared behind Sheeva.
?Concussion Wave!? Makyura emitted a bright bolt of fire and shot Sheeva with it. He then sent a blast that drove him into the ground, causing a large crater. ?Now you,? he turned his attention to Ryu, who was still in shock, ?you almost got rid of me permanently.?
Ryu charged and went for a kick but was instantly caught in a full nelson. Makyura?s speed had nearly doubled. He lifted Ryu off the ground and repeatedly slammed him into the armored knee. He loosened his grip just enough to throw an energy wave. He formed a large ball of pure energy and threw it, along with Ryu, into the center of the crater where Sheeva lay.
Ryu managed to maneuver his way off the energy ball and escape. The ball would have been a direct hit if Ryu hadn?t blasted it away. It took a lot of his energy, so he slowly sunk into the crater to check on his friend.
?HAHAHAHAHA!? Makyura found the whole situation hilarious. He threw a barrage of small energy balls at the two, burying them in a mass of rubble and dirt.
He thought they were dead until beams of light emerged from the dust and he hear Ryu say, ?Cypress Charge!?
All of the land around them was incinerated. There stood a super charged Ryu and Sheeva in his God Form.
Makyura was annoyed, but not worried. He then realized that Ryu was surrounded by the same light he had been before their first attack.
?Hey, ugly,? the voice came from behind Makyura. As he turned around, Sheeva landed a solid blow to the face. ?Monkeys always look!? This was only a distraction to keep the attention off Ryu who was preparing a super charged Cypress Dash.
?You pest,? he said as he latched his hand onto the face of Sheeva and threw him into the ground with all his might. Sheeva hit the dirt and created yet another crater.
The destructor heard, ?Cypress Dash.? This time he flew down toward Sheeva to avoid it. Ryu had anticipated this, and Makyura was intercepted with the most powerful surge of energy he had ever felt. This attack left him alive but badly injured.
?Sheeva, come on!? This was Ryu?s plan. He could?ve put more power into the dash and killed Makyura again, but that would be a pointless waste of energy. Instead, he held back and left him alive to take a beating.
Makyura fell to the ground, but landed on his feet. He stood there catching his breathe.
?You take high, I take low!? yelled Ryu.
?Ok?
They began systematically taking him apart. They were punching faster than they could fly. They both backed up a few meters, and then Bolt Sprinted in. They each landed a knee to his head on opposite sides. They thought his head might burst, which wasn?t good for their plan. They wanted to trap his soul after he died. So they wanted to kill him in containment. Luckily, his armored helmet protected it, but he lost consciousness.
?Yes!? They slapped a high five.
?This is great, but there?s not much time for celebration. Let?s try to find a good place to imprison him.?
?You?re right Ryu.?
They traveled to an area known to only a few privileged fighters. Called the Personal Training Center, it has no limits or rules, it is completely endless, but has no outside contact.
?This is perfect!?
?Now we can kill him and there won?t be any extra bodies for him to take!?
They took his motionless body inside. They wanted to make sure they were rested from their last encounter. They took a break for food, and then spent some time training, hoping that they could build up their power even a little more. They knew they would need it. During this process, Makyura woke up.
Sheeva noticed. ?Here we go! ESSENCE FLASH!? The immense blast was right on target, and killed Makyura, shredding him to pieces.
?Now for the hard part, right Sheeva??
There was no answer.
?Sheeva??
In this never-ending training zone, it would be hard to look for his friend, and even harder to find an invisible soul. He heard, ?Help me Ryu!?
He Bolt Sprinted in the direction of the voice. He found him, but not how he had hoped. ?Ryu, he?s in me. I?m putting up as much of a fight as I can, but don?t worry about me; I know you can do this!"
?Do what??
?Kill him! I?ll survive, and then I?ll reappear when he dies.?
?What are you talking about??
?I AM HIS HOST!? These were his last words, the transformation had begun.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 05:25 Apr25 2005 Post ID: 141567
Chaoticjaf123
+
Chapter 5: Ultimate Sacrifice

Ryu rushed to his friend, but it was too late. The transformation had begun. Within a matter of seconds, he had regained his full form. Makyura regenerated again, this time with the amplified strength of a God Form.
?HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Now what do you do? I took your friends body, more than quadrupling my strength!?
Ryu was scared, but the amount of fear he had didn?t even begin to compare to his sadness and his anger. ?You?scum? I swear I?ll have your head if it?s the last thing I do!?
At this, he charged forward at an incredible speed. Makyura didn?t move. He just stood there waiting for the impact. Ryu landed the hardest kick he ever had right on the Destructors face. It didn?t even make him flinch.
?Weakling.? That was all the beast had to say. He rushed forward and jammed his knee into Ryu?s midsection at full speed.
Ryu stumbled at the force of the attack. Makyura simply reached out and gripped Ryu by the throat. He ran out the door of the training room and up to a mountain, pushing his enemy against it.
?Would you like to give up, or do you desire death??
Ryu?s only response was to spit in Makyura?s face. It didn?t take kindly to this. A strange red aura came from the hand that pressed Ryu into the mountain. Ryu then received the most terrible blast he had ever seen right to his head at point blank. He was tossed to the floor with ease. Makyura just stood there laughing, for he didn?t care if Ryu recovered, he was having fun.
He stood up after a few minutes. He knew he could stand a better chance if he Charged, but he didn?t want to hurt Sheeva.
?Don?t worry about your friend. He is already dead.?
?NO!? He screamed out and, suddenly, he charged. The gained power was felt in the heart of every warrior on the planet. This move would later become known as the Mega Cypress Charge.
Ryu and Makyura rushed toward one another. This time their strengths were equal. This surprised Makyura, but he was up for the challenge. They matched each other move for move, throwing punches and kicks faster than they could experience the pain.
They fought each other fiercely. Out of no where, Makyura chopped Ryu in the back of the neck, sending him sprawling. Ryu knew he couldn?t keep this up, but he had a plan.
?Hey, why did you have to take his body, did you finally realize you can?t beat me alone??
?You are suicidal, kid.?
Ryu knew what he was doing. He was gathering energy for one final Cypress Dash. He needed to stall, because he wanted to make Makyura angry. If he got annoyed, he might use the Super Nova technique Sheeva had mentioned.
?Maybe so, but at least I?m not scared of someone half my size.?
?What did you just say?? It was working; the Destructor was losing his temper.
?I said you?re as dumb as a log, and about half as scary.?
?NOW YOU DIE!? He began gathering energy. Ryu could feel it heating up outside. ?Witness the power of a super nova!?
?I?ll tell you what; I?d be dead if you hadn?t let me charge, so I?m returning the favor. You have 10 seconds.?
?10?9?8?? While this time was elapsing, he hoped to gather more power himself.
?7?6?5?? He was ready. ?4?3?2?1? time?s up.?
?HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Makyura began to glow and pulsate. It was the most terrible thing Ryu had ever felt.
The explosion had begun. Ryu was sacrificing himself in the way of a true hero. At the last second, though, he began his Cypress Dash. He went all the way through the explosion, continued to let his energy fade, and Bolt Sprinted to Earth. Upon landing, he collapsed instantly. It was hoped that he could hit the center of the explosion before the soul had a chance to run.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 05:25 Apr25 2005 Post ID: 141568
Chaoticjaf123
+
Chapter 6: It is over

When Ryu woke up, he was elated to see that Sheeva was unconscious next to him. He nudged his shoulder and said, ?Wake up buddy.?
?I?m awake.?
?I did it; he?s dead, gone for good.?
?I hate to break it to you, but there is a chance that he?ll be back. Just cause I?m back doesn?t mean he won?t be.?
They both realized this to be true, but neither of them cared.
?I saw the whole thing, Ryu. You were brilliant. I even got to see through his eyes. Provoking him to explosion and then Dashing your way through it, that was awesome.?
?I know, right?? they both laughed. ?But you seemed to have forgotten something. At the exact time he lost his physical form, I was Dashing at his soul. I think he is gone permanently!?
?Wait, you?re right! Let?s party!?
They went out and celebrated with a small party, but it was cut short. They both sensed that Makyura had somehow found a new body, so they both left. They were shocked to feel his power. Ryu had been sure that he had finished the job.
?I don?t understand. How did he survive??
?You got me.?
They Bolt Sprinted over to a different planet this time.
?Good, there are no people here.? The area seemed to be completely empty, which was good considering the two didn?t know how much of a planet there would be when they were done.
?He?s here!? This time, instead of surprise attacking, he had appeared right in front of them. His power level had greatly grown.
?I don?t understand it. He should?ve gotten weaker when he lost me as a host.?
?Wait," Ryu thought for a moment, "can a dead person be a host??
?Yes.?
Ryu thought for a moment, and then said, ?Maybe he got Gorelock.?
?That?s right,? said Makyura.
Both Ryu and Sheeva clenched their fists and charged up. Makyura just started walking. Even when they were done and he was in the midst of a Mega Cypress Charged Ryu and Sheeva in his God Form, he just kept walking.
They both sent a flurry of energy attacks at him. Every attack they could think of, but he just kept coming, not even phased.
?Stand back, Ryu!? Ryu flew to the side and Sheeva fired an Essence Flash.
Makyura flew directly into the wave and emerged between Sheeva?s hands. He sent him into the ground with a single punch.
Ryu leaned over his fallen friend, and said, ?I?m going to step in now, ok??
?Go ahead.? Sheeva managed. He was in serious pain.
Ryu flew up to attack and was sent into his friend with a small blast of energy.
?Ryu, you need to use your old attack. It might kill me, but we have no other options.?
?What attack??
?The soul demolition.?
?No way, that takes so much out of me. Plus, I?d need almost an hour to prepare my self!?
?I?ll provide the hour, just do it!?
?No, you?re going to get yourself killed, he is too strong now!?
There was no changing his mind.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 05:26 Apr25 2005 Post ID: 141571
Chaoticjaf123
+
Chapter 7: The final battle

As he flew in for the attack, he knew he could not beat Makyura in this new form, but he had to try. Ryu needed almost an hour to gather energy for a soul demolition. No one had ever survived it, because it attacked the soul directly. This made it a perfect attack for the situation.
Ryu was to his feet and gathering, when Makyura caught on to the idea. He raised his hand and sent a large ball of energy toward Sheeva. He dodged it, but he was not the target. It hit Ryu dead on, and he fell to his back.
?NO!? cried Sheeva. He?d have to stall for much longer now. He stared at the one thing he had to keep alive, and after all these years of protecting the whole universe, he was scared.
He didn?t have any more time to think, because at the moment he looked back, Makyura was on him. Sheeva was being held by his throat and taking punches that would have killed him had he not been in his God Form.
Left to the body, right to the jaw, elbow to the chest, it was a raw beating. Makyura kicked Sheeva straight up in the air, teleported above him and axe-handled him in the top of the head, sending him flying down faster that a Bolt Sprint. As he hit the ground, there was a loud crash, then a lot of dirt and dust rose in the air, making it impossible to see anything in the area.
By this time, Ryu was up and gathering energy again. Makyura noticed, and began to float toward him. He was interrupted by a small energy disk. It didn?t hurt, but it annoyed him.
He teleported to the front side of Sheeva, who had obviously thrown the blast, and kneed him in the gut. The warrior fell to his knees and began coughing up blood. The Destructor wasn?t done.
Sheeva felt Makyura?s vice-like hands grab onto the back of his neck, but he couldn?t see or hear it, as his head was covered in blood. Makyura lifted him into the air with one hand and slammed him down onto his knee repeatedly. After a few minutes of this slamming, he grew bored, and effortlessly tossed the motionless body face first so that he slid on the dirt for a few feet, then came to a dead stop.
He just smiled, walked over to the body, and picked it up. With one hand, he dangled Sheeva in the air in front of him. He placed him on top of his knee and knelt down. He began to bring his elbow down on Sheeva?s back. He did this several times, then lifted him in the air by his hair. He put one hand on either side of the head, and began pushing them together. He was crushing him. He didn?t want to kill him yet, so he threw him against a wall, slapped him in the face, and clubbed him in the back of the neck. This left him motionless.
Makyura turned around and began to walk toward Ryu. He was in no hurry. ?Hey, you! The one standing there, the one who is looking at me.?
Ryu froze. He had his hands together as if praying. It was his stance for gathering power. He needed more time. He had barely regained the energy that he?d already lost against Makyura. The attack that he was trying to build up was a kill shot. It had only been used twice, and it had killed both of its victims instantly.
?Are you ready, Ryu??
This snapped Sheeva back to life. He wiped the blood from his eyes and saw Makyura approaching Ryu. He threw all his remaining energy into a blast and leaned against the mountain so it would appear he was standing.
The powerful attack hit, but Makyura didn?t even flinch. He was infuriated by Sheeva?s insistence.
He turned around and saw Sheeva standing there. Sheeva couldn?t see straight, but he could make out the form of Makyura in the distance that is until he Bolt Sprinted up to Sheeva and uppercut him in the jaw sending him straight through the mountain. He came through the other side and the whole thing collapsed. Makyura teleported about ten feet ahead of him and kneed him down to the ground.
He was annoyed with the constant interruptions, so he decided to make sure Sheeva stayed down. He fired a barrage of energy waves at the spot where Sheeva had fallen. At the last second, Sheeva teleported off to Makyura?s left side. However, the Destructor anticipated this and threw a couple of energy balls over his shoulder, they both hit their target. Sheeva fell to the floor to catch his breath. He was now running on pure adrenaline. There were two other things that kept him going. First, he felt Ryu?s attack power rising, and also he realized that if he stopped fighting, he would be sentencing the whole universe to an eternity of torment.
Makyura quickly flew down and elbowed him in the neck. Sheeva cried out, then fell to his face.
Makyura continually stomped the body into the ground with devastating force. Undoing this, he picked up Sheeva, and began to pummel him some more. Holding him by the throat with his left hand, he beat him with his right. This relentless assault continued for a matter of minutes.
Ryu watched and tears came to his eyes. He had to stand by and watch as his best friend was being slaughtered. He only needed a little more time.
?Just hold on a little longer Sheeva!? he yelled.
?There is nothing you can do for your little friend!? yelled Makyura.
The anger was adding fuel to his attack, and Ryu felt ready. Now he just needed a few more minutes to focus the attack on Makyura. But by the looks of the situation, he didn?t have a few minutes. He saw Makyura toss Sheeva aside and begin his walk toward Ryu. Ryu had a thought. It would take some of his strength away from the attack, but it was his only hope.
?Ok you little freak! I?m not scared of you!? Ryu just needed to lure Makyura a little closer. And it worked.
Ryu teleported between the Destructor and the fallen Sheeva. ?SOUL DEMOLITION!? He held his hands out and let out the most deadly attack in the universe. Makyura sensed the power coming, but there was nothing he could do.
?What?s this?? he cried as he turned and saw what appeared to be a wall of pure fire. He tried to dodge it, but it was too large. The unfathomably powerful force hit its target completely annihilating Makyura and seemingly erasing all traces of him from existence.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 05:26 Apr25 2005 Post ID: 141573
Chaoticjaf123
+
Chapter 8: The end of the tyranny

The explosion was so large that the people on the planet that was formerly ruled my Makyura could see it. The flash of light was seen from light years away. As Sheeva came too, he realized that the attack had worked. There would be no recovering for the Destructor this time.
He walked over and nudged Ryu back to consciousness. ?Sheeva, did it work?? Ryu asked.
?It sure did, and I?m very glad we decided to take this battle to a deserted area.?
?Why is that?? Ryu asked with a grin.
?Because you blew up most of the planet!?
They both laughed. Sheeva helped Ryu to his feet and they began the flight back to the freed planet. ?By the way, Sheeva, what is this planet called??
?It is known as Zargon 5.?
They talked about the battle from both points of view. Upon reaching Zargon 5, they were stampeded by smiling citizens. Everyone was yelling and cheering, until a large being emerged from the mass. A hush fell over the crowd, and most of them bowed.
?Why is everyone bowing?? whispered Ryu to Sheeva.
?Because that man is the king of this planet. He is Zargon, and this is the fifth planet he has claimed in the name of his people.?
?Why does he need so many??
?Because Makyura blew up the first four.?
A booming voice was heard. It came from the king. ?Sheeva, I don?t know how you did it, but we saw Makyura explode. We will be eternally grateful to you for this great act.?
?Thank you, but I?m afraid I can?t accept?? before he could finish, Zargon stepped forward and extended his hand. In it he was holding a crown.
?Sheeva, for saving my people at the risk of your own life, I wish to bestow upon you the crown of Zargon 5.? At these words, a collective gasp rose among the audience.
Sheeva was shocked. It took all he could muster in order to simply reach out and push the kings hand away. ?I?m sorry sir, but as grateful as I am, I can not accept this honor.?
Now it was the kings turn to be surprised. ?And why not?? he demanded.
?Because I wasn?t the one who stopped Makyura. It was Ryu.?
?Who is Ryu?? boomed the king.
?I am, your highness,? Ryu said as he stepped forward.
?Well,? said the king with a puzzled look, ?If Sheeva says you killed Makyura, then you must have.? He extended the crown to Ryu this time.
Ryu stared at the king for a moment. ?Excuse me for a second,? he walked up to a citizen of the planet. ?Is Zargon a fair ruler?? he asked.
The shocked citizen got up the strength to nod his head.
?Then I see no reason to become king. Besides, I would like to return to Earth.?
?So be it, but it would seem I am outdated. You see, the reason I became king was to protect and help my people, but at this point it would seem that both of you have far surpassed me in strength. So Sheeva, my offer to you still stands.?
?Sure,? nodded Sheeva as he took the crown from Zargon and placed it upon his head. ?Ryu, are you gonna go back to Earth or not?? he asked, smiling.
At these words, Ryu shot off into the air with a last wave. He bolt dashed all the way back to Earth. He was glad it was finally over, but he felt uneasy, like he had missed something. He managed to shrug it off, and had a nice flight home.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 05:27 Apr25 2005 Post ID: 141575
Chaoticjaf123
+
Chapter 9: Hope for a Normal Life

Several years had passed since the final battle with Makyura. Without any villains left to terrorize the planet, Ryu had grown bored. He kept active by training, spending time with his girlfriend, Sara, and by working at his new job as a Police officer. Sara knew about his abilities, and had allowed a personal training system to be built in their backyard. Whenever they had company, Ryu referred to it as his storage shed. He was trying to fit in with all of the other citizens of Earth.
?Honey, I?m home.? He had just had a long day at work, and it was his and Sara?s second anniversary. He was pretending to forget so that his surprise would be even better.
?Hi Ryu, how was your day?? asked Sara.
?Long, painful, long? oh and did I mention long?? Actually, Ryu had had a good day besides his long work hours, he just wanted her to think he was too tired to do anything special.
?Oh, I?m sorry,? she said with disappointment.
?Well I can think of nothing better to help than spending time with you.?
?Doing what??
?I don?t know. But I am hungry, would you want to go grab some food??
?I guess so.?
They both took showers and got dressed. They both surprised each other by how they dressed. Ryu was wearing a black tux, dress pants, and a white undershirt. Sara wore a long black dress.
?You are so beautiful.?
?Thank you.?
They walked to their car and drove off.
?Where are we going?? she asked.
?I?m just gonna drive around and look for a place.? This was an utter lie. He had made reservations at the fanciest restaurant in town.
They arrived after an awkward drive there. Sara?s face lightened. ?You brought us to?? She was speechless. It happened that this was the place where they had their first dinner together.
?Let?s go,? he said as he opened her door and held out his hand.
She grabbed it and just smiled. She was holding back tears of joy. She stood up and hugged him. They walked in together, talked to their waiter, and took their seats.
?Order anything you want honey.?
They got their food and ate. It was almost time to leave. Ryu was planning on proposing right there, but even though he had toppled a monster, he was very nervous. He grabbed her hands and looked into her eyes. ?Sara??
At just that moment, the man running the bar yelled out, ?Phone call for a man called Ryu.?
?Tell him to wait just a minute.?
He looked back at Sara. ?Sir, they say it is urgent.?
?I?ll be right back honey.? He walked over and picked up the phone. He heard a familiar voice.
?Hey Ryu old buddy old pal.?
?Sheeva! I haven?t talked to you in ages! How is life as a king??
?Uhhh, ok I guess, but there will be time for that later. Right now I need you.?
?Can?t it wait, I?m about to propose to my??
?Listen Ryu, I don?t know how but Makyura is back and en route to your exact location. If you look outside, you?ll see me.?
Ryu turned his head and looked over and saw Sheeva waving through a window. He put the phone down and ran over to Sara. ?Honey, we?ve got to get out of here.?
She was puzzled, but she walked outside with him. He handed her the keys and told her to go home. ?I?ll explain later Sara.?
She was worried, but knew of his past so she got in and drove home.
?Now what did you just say??
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 05:34 Apr25 2005 Post ID: 141581
Chaoticjaf123
+
Chapter 10: The battle begins again

?Listen Ryu, we need to get as far from this planet as we can, he?s coming.? They both shot into the air and bolt dashed off to a desolate planet known as Ribose.
?Now, tell me exactly what is going on.?
?I don?t know how, but somehow he survived. He showed up on Zargon 5 two days ago. He plowed through everyone who got in his way until he got in my palace and confronted me. He asked where you were, and I said I didn?t know. He blew up most of the planet until I told him you were on Earth. He turned around to fly away, but I ran in front of him and attacked. He swatted me away and told me to tell you he was back.?
?Good, at least this time I?ll have time to prepare early for another soul demolition.?
?Don?t you get it,? yelled Sheeva, ?The attack simply isn?t powerful enough!?
?But this time, I?m much stronger.?
?I?m afraid it won?t be enough. He has been training all this time and has taken the body of the strongest being in the universe besides the two of us? Zargon. No one has even landed a punch on him since, not even me.?
Before Ryu could reply, they heard a thunderous boom, looked up and saw an enormous wave of energy. Ryu got away, but as king, Sheeva hadn?t had time to train, so the blast hit him. There was a huge explosion and when the dust cleared, Sheeva lay bloody and motionless.
Ryu ran up and checked his friends pulse, but there was none. Sheeva was dead.
He stood up, shaking. His fists were clenched out of instinct. As he looked up, Makyura landed calmly in front of him. ?Ha.?
?You, you, you, MONSTER!?
?What are you going to do about it??
?WHAT DID HE EVER DO TO YOU, I?M THE ONE WHO KILLED YOU!?
?I don?t care, this way there will be no interference when I punish you.?
At that remark, that emotionless remark, Ryu rushed forward and attacked, but Makyura simply ducked and raised his fist into the chest of Ryu. He catapulted him into a nearby hill, causing a large crater.
As the dust settled, Ryu was standing there. ?I?LL HAVE YOUR HEAD FOR A TROPHY!? He seemed to explode with pure power. When the dust had again settled, there was no more crater, as most of the top layer of the planet had been incinerated. Ryu floated there among the ruins, and then out of no where he was at Makyura?s chest and he was bolt dashing at a speed ten times that of the speed of light.
?What is this power?? asked Makyura. He couldn?t get loose because Ryu was moving too fast. He formed a small energy ball and released it directly into Ryu?s back, but Ryu wouldn?t stop. He launched beam after beam after beam, but Ryu was unrelenting.
Makyura felt a strange burning sensation at his chest. He looked down and saw that Ryu was forming a ball at his chest. He thought maybe he was planning to launch him out of Ribose?s atmosphere, but then he realized that they had already left it. He used most of his strength to simply turn his head against the force of movement. He saw that they were headed directly for that solar systems star. He screamed in terror.
At the last possible second, Ryu stopped abruptly and launched the now- humungous wave, along with Makyura, at the sun.
Makyura passed the suns corona and felt excruciating heat. Then he was surrounded by flames. He closed his eyes as to not be blinded. He felt a slight drop in temperature and opened his eyes slightly. The intensity of Ryu?s blast had actually driven him all the way through the sun. Upon leaving its corona, he let out a sigh of relief. He had no idea where Ryu had gotten this power, but he hoped that Ryu would think he was dead, because he wanted time to recover. Before he could even finish these thoughts, he felt a sharp pain at his back. With all of his remaining strength, he looked up to see Ryu with a sinister and vicious smile. He had kneed Makyura in the back. He then clutched all that he could of the Destructors head and began to emit extremely hot flames from each finger. He clawed at Makyura?s stomach and did the same thing, until, gradually, Makyura was completely engulfed in fire. For that moment, Makyura actually longed to be back in the sun.
The heat of these flames made his super nova detonation seem cold by comparison. Through the flames he could see that Ryu?s hair was standing straight up. He had obviously mega charged, but he seemed to have gone further than that. It was as if the sun had taken the form of a being and was beating Makyura. The pain was so intense that he didn?t even have time to catch his breathe.
?STOP THAT!? screamed Makyura.
?Why? So you can go kill the rest of my friends? Maybe you want my girlfriend to die? I don?t think so!? With that, the onslaught continued.
He was landing blow after blow and he wasn?t anywhere near tired of it. The adrenaline caused by his lost friend kept pushing him, but in a sick way, he was enjoying the ultimate destruction that he was inflicting. He knew Makyura could come back with more strength, so he made sure not to do anything that might kill Makyura. The he realized that in his current state of mind he was ready for anything, so in a rage, he flung Makyura straight down toward the nearest planet. He heard a loud crash, and flew down.
He found Makyura laying there, trying to breathe. ?At this point it?s not even fun. I want you to be hurt, and you are to close too death to care. So do me a favor,? he said as he began the formation of one large energy blast, ?and find a worthwhile body this time.? He fired the attack and it incinerated the Destructor.
Within minutes, he was back. But he still looked worried.
?Let?s see what you got.? Ryu surrounded only his hand in Cypress energy and bolt dashed forward. He swung and landed a solid shot with the Cypress hand.
He looked back at his work, and Makyura was standing there with a gaping hole where his head used to be. ?This is your last chance, Makyura. Next time I kill you for good.?
He fired one last wave that got rid of the headless body. After a few minutes, there was still no Makyura.
Finally, out in the distance, Ryu sensed a power level that was sky rocketing. He stood up, as he had been taking a nap, and said, ?I hope he found a good host.?
Makyura appeared in front of him with a strange smile.
Ryu attacked, but Makyura dodged. Trying again, Ryu brought his leg up and started to kick rapidly, but he still couldn?t hit.
?So you?ve found someone with speed, let?s see what you got in strength.? He held his arms out, mocking the Destructor.
He smiled. ?You got it kid.? He rushed forward and head butted Ryu so hard that it sent him flying. He flipped over and landed on his feet.
?Impressive. I must know: who did you take.?
Makyura?s grin widened. ?Sheeva.?
For a moment, Ryu stood speechless. Then, without a word, he rushed forward and kicked Makyura right on the nose, but he didn?t budge. He raised both hands and blasted Ryu away effortlessly.
Ryu knew he could probably destroy the monster, but he wanted to keep Sheeva?s body, so he was hesitant.
Makyura noticed this and smiled. He marched forward, then teleported behind Ryu, catching him in a blatant choke. He began another assault.
Ryu broke free and flew about ten feet away. He stared in pure and utter anger. Suddenly, though he didn?t know why, he raised his hands and stood like a cross. He felt energy gathering in his hands, but he didn?t even want to attack. His forearms then came to his chest, making an x. It was as if someone else was thinking and acting for him, through him. He closed his eyes, and felt his energy grow rapidly. It was uncontrollable.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 05:34 Apr25 2005 Post ID: 141582
Chaoticjaf123
+
Chapter 11: A New Power

Makyura felt a slight power increase, but it was only the tip of the iceberg. He laughed and said, ?Is that the best you can do??
Ryu opened his eyes, and Makyura saw a change. Ryu began flashing. He started to grow in size. His muscles doubled. His once silver hair shone a bright red. Even his skin changed to a darker shade. He let his arms fall to his sides, and he began screaming at the top of his lungs. The power he generated brought up pieces of the ground. Then, the power spread, blowing up all that had risen.
The new figure which stood there bore only a slight resemblance to Ryu. It was a massive being, about 9 feet tall. He had glowing white eyes, red hair standing on end, and his skin was a shade of yellow.
He stared at the shocked Makyura, then yelled, ?Face my wrath!?
At that, with the swiftest of motions, he charged. He moved from left to right until he was right behind Makyura. He drove his elbow into the back of the Destructor. He pressed him up against a mountain and, with one punch, sent him through it, collapsing the mountain.
Makyura came out on the other side, so Ryu teleported over and punched him so rapidly that it actually appeared to be only one punch. In fact, he had swung more than a thousand times. He tore all of the spinal armor off, and saw the true body of Makyura. It was a grotesque purple.
He fired an enormous blast of energy that blew away all of Makyura, but somehow Sheeva was left there. Because he had been made into a host, he was brought back to life. He fell to his face, looked up and saw the giant standing there with his outstretched hand. Then, suddenly, it shrunk back down to a Ryu who stood in awe.
Sheeva stood up and walked over. Ryu noticed and met him half way. He tried, but he couldn?t hold it back, so he hugged Sheeva.
?What the hell was that Ryu??
?I don?t know. It was like something inside me was doing it all for me.?
?Well, I think I know what it was, I just can?t believe it.?
?Tell me anyway.?
?Well, you see, through many of the planets I?ve saved, there has been one common legend. It is of a being known as Ragnarok. He is said to be the God of battle. He is known to have dark skin with a thin layer of yellow fur and red hair. According to Zargonian legend, he is supposed to be the one who vanquishes Makyura the Destructor.?
?So? Are you actually saying that you think I am a god??
?You might be.?
?That is impossible.?
?Then how did you incinerate Makyura?s body without killing me??
They both thought about it, and realized it might be true.
?Well, if I am this? Ragnarok, then why has it never come out before now??
?I don?t know. Maybe we should try to get it to happen again.?
?Well, that is the weird part. I couldn?t control it at all. It was like when you were a host for Makyura. I could feel, hear, smell, and see everything; I just couldn?t make my body do anything I wanted it to.?
??Well, that is a little odd, but maybe you only show your true form out of a rage. You were boiling mad after he took me.?
?I know, and I thought of that too.?
?I hate to say it, but maybe I should just try to **** you off and see what happens.?
Ryu broke out laughing, but stopped when he realized by the look on Sheeva?s face that he was serious. ?Listen Sheeva that was not fun for me. I mean I tried to stop myself from attacking him, but I did it anyway. I don?t want anyone to get hurt.?
?What do you mean??
?That was the most horrifying power I?ve ever felt. It was as if the destructive power of a galaxy was in my finger tips. If that is unleashed without an enemy, then I might just obliterate the closest thing to me.?
Just at that moment, Makyura appeared behind them.
?Hey boys,? he said confidently, seeing that the beast was gone.
?Who did you get this time you scum bag?? asked Sheeva.
?The one who he was with before you told him about me.? He pointed at Ryu. ?She hosted me after I slaughtered her,? he said with a sick smile on his face.
Sheeva looked at Ryu, but he seemed relatively calm. Both Sheeva and Makyura were startled when he began shaking. Then, in a voice that didn?t belong to him, Ryu said ?I?m going to annihilate you!? Makyura looked frightened, when in actuality he was terrified.
Once again the change began. Sheeva was smart and teleported as far away as he could while still watching. Ryu?s skin darkened, his hair stood up and turned a shade of red, and his muscle mass doubled. The yellow tint came to his body, and Sheeva sensed the most awesome and humbling power level he had ever felt. It made the level of Makyura seem like that of a small rodent. The transformation alone was enough to knock the Destructor back.
As Ryu had been facing away from Makyura, he began to turn and face him. Sheeva caught a glimpse of his eyes. They were not the harsh white this time. In fact, the eyes appeared to be Ryu?s.
Now Ryu was facing Makyura, and for one moment there was the most extreme feeling of calamity. Everything seemed right as Ryu raised his hand and began forming a ball of energy. That is until he let his hand fall to his side. Sheeva worried that he might turn evil, and Makyura just laughed.
?HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Have you realized that no matter what you do there is no stopping me? Even when you attacked my soul, it wasn?t enough. Now I will kill you!? Makyura yelled as he began moving towards Ryu.
He was stopped by the massive fist that rammed into his stomach. He looked into the eyes of the attacker, and then fell to his knees. He began coughing up blood. Ryu looked at him with the purest of hatred. Makyura noticed that Ryu?s hand was covered in blood, and, upon looking down, he found out why. Ryu had punched a hole in his stomach. He had stopped halfway through, just to torture Makyura.
?How? did? you? generate so much ? power?? This was all Makyura could manage, as he was choking on his own blood.
Ryu just looked down on him. He didn?t say a word. Then he simply disappeared. But not for long as he came down from high above Makyura with his fists together and hammered Makyura into the ground. He had held back, so he did it again and again, just for fun. He hit Makyura so hard it sent him flying, then teleported to the other side and hit him again. It was like he was playing volleyball against himself, except Makyura was the ball.
He did this until Makyura?s head actually exploded. He could have caused this in one punch, but he was having too much fun.
He threw a small beam and demolished what was left of the body, then he went into a rapid bolt dash. Sheeva was left alone and confused.
Ryu was actually moving faster than Makyura?s soul. He saw that Makyura had found a target. It was a dead body, so Ryu blew it up. He kept this process up for fun until he got bored. At that point he saw that they were on Earth. There was a man with a dog who was being targeted, so he kicked the man out of the way. Makyura couldn?t stop himself, so the dog became his host.
Sheeva stood wondering where Ryu went, until he appeared at the exact point where he had been standing before he left.
Soon Makyura landed too, but he was different. He seemed clumsy and unbalanced. Also he was covered in what appeared to be fur. It was a very funny sight, and Sheeva broke out laughing. He stopped when he looked at Ryu, who had returned to his normal body
?Well?? asked Sheeva.
?It was different this time??
?No, not about that, I mean what happened to him??
?Oh, well I somehow kept up with his soul and made him accidentally infest a dog from Earth.?
?Hahahahahahahahaha? tell me you?re not serious.?
?It?s true.?
?But his soul moves at ten million times the speed of light.?
?I Know.?
?Well, he doesn?t seem very strong anymore.?
?Let?s take him to your place where the training chamber is.?
They left for Ryu?s house with the downsized Makyura. When they got there, Ryu was reminded of what Makyura did to Sara. Sheeva noticed and said ?Ryu, no. Don?t get mad. Whether or not you are Ragnarok is questionable, but is obvious that anger triggers the transformation. If you kill him here, where there is no escape, he will either take you or me. I don?t want to be killed, and if he takes you the entire universe will be his.?
?I know. Don?t worry Sheeva. This time the transformation was different.?
?What do you mean??
?Well think about it. Last time I just blew him up and changed back.?
?So??
?My point is that this time, I was in control. I realized my speed and decided to mess with him by chasing his soul.?
A smile spread across Sheeva?s face. ?That?s funny Ryu. You almost had me believing that you wanted to transform this time.?
?That?s because I did. My anger, well, it made me want to see Makyura die. For some reason, I wanted that power again, I wanted to use it to murder Makyura. And then it happened.?
?I hope you are serious here, because this might be very helpful.?
?I am.?
?Ok, then I?m going to go to? I guess I should call it Zargon 6, or maybe Sheeva 1? either way I?ve got to go tell my people that Makyura has been captured. While I?m there I?ll try to find out everything I can about Ragnarok.?
?Go ahead, I need to be alone anyway.?
?Yeah, I am so sorry about Sara. Well, I?ll see you later.?
?Bye.?
Sheeva set off for his planet. Ryu sat and began to cry about his loss. That is the moment when he heard the voice in his head. It explained everything to him. He listened because he was too distraught to care.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 05:37 Apr25 2005 Post ID: 141583
Chaoticjaf123
+
Chapter 12: The rise of a god

The voice explained to Ryu that Ryu was not Ragnarok. Ragnarok was in him. He had fused with Ryu when he saw his battle with Makyura.
Every millennium, Ragnarok found a new warrior to fuse with. The new warrior could choose to treat these abilities any way they wanted to. Originally, Ragnarok had been a monster, tormenting everything. But over the past million years, he had gradually changed into a sort of defender. It was said that every one hundred thousand years, a warrior would come that could control the powers of Ragnarok. Ragnarok had chosen Ryu for this honor because of the rage he showed against Makyura.
According to the voice, when one could control the powers, the voice would only stay for the briefing, while any other time it would remain for the whole reign. Ryu found it all hard to believe, but for some reason he trusted this voice. The last thing it told Ryu was which planet Sheeva was on and then it left.
Ryu kicked the Makyura dog off into the depths of the chamber, then left. He set off for the mentioned planet.
Upon arrival, the area seemed abandoned. The only houses were those that were run down and appeared incapable of being used. Then, from the middle of the desolation, came a voice. It was Sheeva. ?What are you doing here Ryu??
?I found out some weird crap.?
?Such as??? Ryu still couldn?t see where Sheeva was.
?Let?s start with where you are.?
Just then, a sort of hatch opened and Sheeva?s head popped out. ?We?re all down here, celebrating.?
?If it is a celebration, then why are you underground??
?My people were hiding from Makyura until I told them everything. Then it became a celebration. Come on down.?
Ryu jumped down and joined the party. As soon as he landed, the place was surrounded by cheering Zargonians.
?And may I tell you Ryu,? began Sheeva, ?that all of the signs point to you being one with Ragnarok.?
At that sentence, the chamber became absolutely silent. Everyone looked on in anticipation, until Ryu spoke up.
?I know. Earlier this morning, there was a voice inside my head. It explained everything to me.? At that, Sheeva was doubtful, but the rest still hung on Ryu?s every word. ?Every millennium, Ragnarok would find a new warrior to fuse with. The new warrior could choose to treat these abilities any way they wanted to. Originally, Ragnarok had been a monster, tormenting everything. But over the past million years, he had gradually changed into a sort of defender.? All of the Zargonians stood in awe, then began to clap. Sheeva couldn?t believe it.
One of the people spoke up with ?Can you show us your true form our lord??
Sheeva laughed and everyone looked at him so he stopped. ?Well, it?s just a little outrageous, don?t you think so? I mean you expect him to generate that power on command??
Ryu cleared his throat. ?It is said that every one hundred thousand years, a warrior would come that could control the powers of Ragnarok. Ragnarok chose me for this honor because of the rage I showed against Makyura.?
?Are you serious??
?Yup.?
?Sorry, man, but I find that hard to believe.?
?The voice taught me how.?
?Then show me.? Sheeva thought it might be funny to see him try, until he closed his eyes and changed instantly.
In a dark and booming voice, Ryu yelled, ?Now can you believe me??
All of the Zargonians bowed instantly. One said, ?Spare us, Ragnarok.?
?Ok,? Ryu said with a smile. ?Now if you don?t mind, I have a pest locked in my yard and I have to go exterminate it! Sheeva, would you care to join me??
Sheeva lost a lot of courage seeing this transformation. He managed to say, ?Sure. I?ll come?if you want.?
They gave their farewells and flew to Ryu?s house.
?So you are really the god of battle aren?t you??
?Yes I am, so please don?t doubt me.?
?Sorry.?
They entered the PTC (Personal Training Center) and found that Makyura was licking himself.
With a single snap of his fingers, Ryu exploded Makyura. They exited the building and locked the doors. Now Makyura was stuck without a host. Ryu dug a hole using an energy beam, went under the PTC, and fired a wave straight up, incinerating the entire structure, along with Makyura?s only chance of survival.
At that, an awkward silence began. By now, Ryu had transformed back. They really felt uncomfortable at the moment. Ryu broke the silence by asking ?Sheeva, where did you get that scar on your neck??
Sheeva was startled, but replied ?It was burned into me at birth. It is a Greek symbol for courage. I still don?t know why I got it, but so far it means pretty much nothing to me.?
?Hmm. Well, if you don?t mind I?m going to kick you out for now. learning that I am a god has taken a lot out of me and I think I?ll go to bed.?
?Ok. I think I might try to find out some more about Ragnarok.?
?Ok.?
They both said goodbye and Sheeva took flight, heading for Zargon 6.
?Man, I need to go to sleep,? thought Ryu as he walked inside his house.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 05:38 Apr25 2005 Post ID: 141584
Chaoticjaf123
+
Chapter 12: The Start of a War

After days of sleep recovering from his recent transformation and the realization that his body was fused with the God of Battle, Ryu woke up to the sound of his doorbell. He got up and made his way to the front door, grabbing and putting on some clothes. He opened it, finding Sheeva on the other side.
?Hi Sheeva.?
?Yeah, yeah, hi,? Sheeva responded, brushing past Ryu into the house. He was carrying an old book. ?Listen, I found out some unsettling information. Now, if we go with the idea that you are Ragnarok, and that you are among the few hosts who could control his abilities, then we must be going by legend, right??
?Ummm, yeah, I guess so.? Ryu was confused.
?Well, according to legend there will be one who hosts Ragnarok and masters an understanding of his abilities. Do you think that is you??
?Yes I do, you even saw it.?
?Well, there is more to that. I must have missed it the first time.?
?What are you talking about?? Ryu was still tired and decided to make some coffee. ?You want some??
?No!? Sheeva shouted, ?I mean? sorry.?
??? Ryu stared at Sheeva.
?What is it??
?Nothing.?
?Why are you staring at me like that??
?I think you?re paranoid. I?m just waiting for you to continue.?
?Oh, ok. Well it says that the one who masters Ragnarok?s abilities shall become one with Ragnarok, permanently.?
Ryu had just taken a drink, but he spit it out in shock. ?What??
?It says that once you are Ragnarok, you will always have his abilities. Well, it says the one who possesses his abilities and fully understands them will be Ragnarok?s permanent host.?
A grin spread across Ryu?s face.
?Ryu, this is not a good thing!?
?Well why not??
?It also says there is going to be a war.?
?So, you saw my strength.?
?No, you don?t get it. This will be like nothing you?ve ever had to do. According to this book, Ragnarok will be tested by being forced to face his best friend??
After a short pause, Ryu said ?Listen, just because I have his powers doesn?t mean that the legend is accurate.?
?Let me finish. It describes the battle. The true Ragnarok?s best friend is a reincarnation of the shadow god. They will have to try to kill each other or they will both be put to death. Even Ragnarok?s strength will be tested. The Shadow god is supposed to be in human form, but is truly a fiery dragon. His true form is unknown to him, and shall only be revealed in the time of battle.?
?So what? even if all this is true, there is no way to tell if I?m the true Ragnarok.?
?It has the name of the shadow god.?
?I?m curious.?
?He is called Sheeva.?
Ryu let out a small gasp. They both stared blankly for a moment, then stared at each other in uncomfortable silence for a while. Then, without words, Sheeva teleported away and left Ryu with his thoughts.
After thinking about the idea that he might have to fight his best friend, he went to a nearby planet known as Spartan. It was abandoned, but great technology remained. It had training centers where a fighter could set his own gravity and weight train with any amount of weight. It, like the one that he used to have in his yard, was endless. He trained through the whole day, breaking only to eat.
At this point, he was exhausted, so he teleported home and went to bed.
He was awakened early in the morning by the sound of a loud explosion. He jumped up and, having slept in his clothes, ran outside. He found a gaping hole where his swimming pool used to be. He looked around to find who had done this and, to his surprise, found Sheeva. He was standing there with an outstretched arm, a grin on his face, and his eyes were closed. He was slightly bowing his head, as if looking into the ground.
?What is wrong with you, Sheeva?? demanded Ryu.
In a deep, booming voice, Sheeva said, ?Our destiny can not be denied.? He looked up at Ryu and opened his eyes. They were different though, instead of their usually blue, they shone a fiery red. ?The time of battle is upon us.?
?Tell me you didn?t buy into that legend.?
Sheeva?s grin widened, his arm fell to his side, and he began to laugh uncontrollably. ?Don?t you get it?? At his words, he began to glow. His fists were clenched, then the dust began to rise. Ryu felt it in his heart, Sheeva?s power was increasing rapidly. Then the laughing stopped and the screaming began. He roared and shrieked violently. When it finally seemed Sheeva?s power was at its peek, it kept growing. Then, instantly, the dust flew in all directions. Ryu covered his eyes until it finally stopped. He looked up and saw a sight that made him sick to his stomach.
Sheeva was no longer standing there, it was a demonic looking figure. It stood on two legs and seemed to use its long spiked tail for extra balance. It had massive arms with sharp wings attached to them. Its head was that of an alligator. The whole being was a deep shade of red. It spoke. ?And we called that weak transformation my god form. HA!?
Then it hit him. That was Sheeva, the fiery dragon from the legend.
Without a word, the beast held his arms out in front of him, as if reaching for a hug. Ryu thought that his friend was in control and began to step forward. That is until the dragon began emitting electricity from his hands. At first the bolts were erratic and shot in all directions. But then they steadied and formed a stream that lead to a spot in between his hands. There, the electricity began to gather into what appeared to be an energy wave.
?Sheeva, don?t do this!?
The dragon simply smiled, leaned back, held his arms behind his head, and flung the shockwave directly at Ryu. He could have dodged it, but he was too surprised, so he just let it hit him. The force of the attack was humbling, and it sent Ryu sprawling. He almost lost consciousness.
Anger kept him awake, but he would prefer to have Sheeva believe otherwise, as he really didn?t want to fight his best friend.
?Listen, Ryu. I know I?m strong but come on, there is no way that weak attack was enough to keep you down.? Ryu didn?t move. ?So be it.? The monster formed a large ball of energy in a matter of seconds and flung it at the fallen Ryu. Out of instinct, he dodged it. ?Didn?t think so,? Sheeva said with a smile.
?Listen to me you beast. I will never kill my friend. I would rather lose my life!?
?HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Why do you think they call me the shadow god? If you don?t fight me I will level this universe!? He broke out laughing and just couldn?t stop.
Ryu clenched his teeth, but refused to fight.
?If that is the way you want it, the so be it. I guess the almighty battle of the gods can wait. Besides, there is no fun in killing a dog that doesn?t squirm.? He smiled.
Ryu knew that he was being provoked, but he didn?t budge.
?Well, until you have decided to accept the legend, I think I?ll destroy this pathetic planet and every poor soul who inhabits it!?
Ryu?s ears perked at this.
?I?m going to form an army. There will be a war, and I?m sure the people of this planet will think they can stop me. I?ll allow myself to be entertained for 24 hours, which is more then enough time for me to take control of the minds of, let?s say, 100 fighters! In 24 hours, if you are still hiding, we will wreck your home and move on to the next planet. The count is on, have fun.? He flew off and then disappeared.
Ryu stood in awe for two reasons. One was obvious; he didn?t want to have to fight his friend. He was also extremely surprised that he managed to suppress Ragnarok.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 05:38 Apr25 2005 Post ID: 141585
Chaoticjaf123
+
Chapter 13: Preparation for battle

He knew he would have to fight, so he decided to train. He went back to the planet he chose yesterday and began training, but on a much more intense level. Last time he had set the gravity for 100 times the gravity of Earth. Today he used 10,000 times that of Earth. He also doubled the amount of weight he was using. In a normal mood he would have been pressed into the floor, but in this rage, it felt like feathers to him.
He practiced everything he could think of and took one single break. He left after 15 hours of training. He tried to sense where exactly Sheeva was, and he wasn?t hard to find. He teleported to the signal and upon arrival, hid in a tree.
He looked out and was shocked to see a roughly 100 person group with Sheeva floating above it. What really surprised him was the sight of the United States Armed forces approaching them. He heard, ?Open fire!? and all of a sudden the all of the gathered forces were shooting at the ninja-like opposition. But the bullets were strange, and to Ryu?s surprise, took out many defenders.
?How do you like that, *******?? The voice came from who appeared to be the leader of the good side. ?The bullets are attained from the study of what you call `Energy.`?
Sheeva laughed. ?Henchmen,? sixteen of the men surrounding him looked up as if under brain control, ?Attack!? The henchmen all created large waves of energy and flung them at the frontlines of their enemies. There was a series of explosions, then Ryu saw that many of the Armed Forces had been blown up.
This was his chance to get rid of the strongest fighters. He had to move fast, as he didn?t want Sheeva to be aware of his presence. He noticed Ryan was standing there, and hoped he would get involved so that Ryu could attack and they would think it had been Ryan. He teleported and before anyone could catch a glimpse of him, he sent a terrorizing flurry of small energy waves. He fired roughly 160 balls toward each henchman in a matter of seconds. Plenty of dust and smoke was created, giving Ryu the perfect cover for is escape.
Everyone stood in awe, except Ryan who had fired a single wave at the end as to take credit for the onslaught. The Armed Forces soon broke out in applause, and Sheeva?s men began to retreat in terror. They screamed and shouted, making quite an annoying seen. Sheeva roared, ?QUIET!? Everyone stopped making noise instantly, as for the ferocious voice. ?Soldiers,? all his men stood at attention, ?Rush!?
At that, Ryu, who had flown back to his tree, teleported into the center of the rushing masses, who were to preoccupied to notice. He created a ball of energy and fired a steady beam of energy, holding it out in front of him and spinning in a semicircle, killing half of the attackers instantly.
Then he began moving as fast as he could, so fast that no one could see him. It appeared that he was a moving piece of fire. He swept down and kicked one soldier in the means that he had practiced. First straight up, then teleported behind him, kicked him again at an angle, and repeated this process in perfect formation, leaving small traces of the flames behind him. After he was done, he kicked the guy straight up as hard as he could, found a person right below him and chopped him literally in half, so perfectly that the pieces fell on top of each other. At the last second before the falling soldier hit the ground, Ryu grabbed him and fired a small energy beam to create a hole in the severed parts. Just to send a message he stabbed the soldier through the pieces of his fallen friend, and teleported back to the tree.
What he left behind sent shivers down everyone?s back. First there was a man sticking out of the pieces of another man. Above them the traces of fire that remained formed into a floating pentagram.
All of Sheeva?s men were stopped in there tracks, watching as the fire died away.
Sheeva stepped forward. He was sure it had been Ryu, but there had been no time to track him because of the speed of his movements. Without a word, he formed a single energy ball and flung it into the crowd. Ryu needed to catch his breathe, so he was forced to watch many of the people die.
Sheeva was hoping to draw out Ryu, so he fired another blast. Many more shrieks, many more casualties. Still not seeing his enemy, he fired two more.
Ryu clenched his teeth, but until the rest of Sheeva?s soldiers were gone, he didn?t want to fight Sheeva.
Sheeva grew impatient, and fired a volley of them into the remaining forces, and destroyed all but 12.
Ryu grinded his teeth and tried to concentrate.
Now, Sheeva formed one in each hand, and brought them together, forming a larger ball, then added even more power to it. He flung it, and because of its size, Ryu could avoid being seen. He decided he had to use Ryan as a doll, so he teleported behind him. Everyone but Sheeva and Ryu was blinded by the light, so Ryu reached around Ryan, grabbed his hands, and used his own body to mold Ryan into perfect formation, lightly knees his leg and such. He then generated a blast in Ryan?s hands and fired it at the approaching wave. He teleported back, counting on Ryan?s surprise to keep him in formation.
Just as he had hoped, his blast drove Sheeva?s off into space, and Ryan stood in awe, staying as if he had launched the attack. Ryu smiled at his own genius.
?I must say, I am impressed,? Sheeva said as he landed in front of Ryan. Ryan just stood there, petrified. Sheeva grabbed his hands and leaned back on his tail for balance. Ryan was still motionless, so Sheeva calmly put his foot at Ryan?s throat. He smiled and wrenched Ryan?s hands open. Then, swiftly, he pulled his arms back at an incredible speed. Ryu gasped quietly and began to flex his muscles out of habit.
Sheeva had ripped Ryan?s arms clean off his body. Ryan fell back while screaming at the top of his lungs.
?I could just watch you bleed to death, but you?re already unconscious, so I guess you?ll luck out.? He raised his hand above his head and formed an enormous ball. ?Why waste the energy?? He let the ball disappear and his arm fell to his side. He shot to beam out of his eyes and ignited Ryan. For a moment he watched him burn. The army hated it, but they knew they couldn?t do too much. As for Sheeva?s men, they had all gathered about fifteen feet away and were laughing.
One man stepped forward and yelled, ?Stop laughing! Can?t you see he is a murderer??
Sheeva looked angry. All of his men stopped as he began to walk over to the rebel. The man fell back and looked up in horror.
Then, to Ryu?s dismay, Sheeva stuck out his hand and began to form an energy ball. The man looked at it, terrified. Upon noticing this, Sheeva smiled and let his attack fade. This action both relieved and concerned Ryu.
Sheeva extended his hand again, but this time calmly, as if he wanted to help the man to his feet. Ryu was extremely confused.
Sheeva held his hand about two feet away from the man and smiled, urging him to grab it. At his first sign of motion, Sheeva latched his claw-like hand around the poor mans throat and lifted him high into the air.
The man tried to scream but gagged. Now tears were coming to Ryu?s eyes. Sheeva slightly tightened his grip. ?To all that resist me,? he yelled, ?Let this be a warning.? He closed his fist, crushing the man's neck and throat. Many people cried out. Sheeva wanted to torture those who looked on, so he grabbed the man with his other hand clutching his chest, and violently tore the man's head off.
Ryu couldn?t take it anymore.
He began to shake, then teleported underground, but his voice was still heard. ?I?VE HAD ENOUGH!? Everyone, including Sheeva, looked over, but saw no one. Suddenly, a beam of energy the size of 50 redwoods tied together erupted from the ground, annihilating all of Sheeva?s remaining men. There was a series of yells and too much smoke to see anything. When the yelling stopped and the smoke cleared, the massive form of Ragnarok was seen standing in a crater 5 times his height and three times as wide.
At first, Sheeva was puzzled by this power, but then he smiled. ?Well, it would appear you are finally ready to play!?
Ragnarok roared, and the two gods bolt sprinted toward each other.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 05:39 Apr25 2005 Post ID: 141586
Chaoticjaf123
+
Chapter 15: The epic battle begins

The first attack was thrown as they came within inches of each other. To Ragnarok?s surprise, Sheeva extended his hand and shot a bolt of flame into Ragnarok, which had very little to no effect, but his speed was impressive. Ragnarok responded with a fierce blow to the face, and followed up with a series of kicks all over Sheeva?s body. It appeared that Sheeva had desired a warm-up round while Ragnarok was only interested in brutalizing his foe.
Sheeva realized this and, as he had just been kicked about 10 feet away, brought his hands back and fired a shock wave identical to the one he had used on Ryu in their first encounter. It had a similar but less impressive effect, sending Ragnarok crashing into a nearby mountain. This time he was ready to fight, though, as he did not pause. He unleashed several more of the waves to the area where Ragnarok had landed. It was a flurry of electricity that decimated all of the land surrounded the area. It seemed as if every blast was connecting with Ragnarok, until a sort of force field appeared around a part of land.
As the energy field grew, so too did the visible area, and Ragnarok was revealed in standing position, and he appeared to be gathering energy for a large attack. He swept his hands forward and it seemed he took energy from his surroundings. ?Prism pulse!? he yelled. But as Sheeva prepared to reflect the attack, Ragnarok teleported behind him. As he turned around, the blast hit him dead on, taking his breathe away. It was as if every inch of his body was turning against him, which wasn?t far from the truth.
The Prism Pulse was not a head-on attack. Its direct force could not kill, but if it hit on any openings on the targets body, such as an open wound or even their mouth, it left traces of itself inside them. It reflected off anything, making it a dangerous attack, but it was not nearly as powerful outside, because it would be more concentrated inside a body. The more if travels, the less powerful it becomes, so inside a being, where there was not much room, it was deadly.
Sheeva flew to the ground and dropped to his knees. He felt the attack inside him, but it began to fade. He needed just a moment to catch his breathe, but he had a feeling he wouldn?t be allowed any time.
Sure enough, Sheeva soon felt a sharp pain in his back, as Ragnarok had flown down after him and rammed his shoulder into Sheeva?s back. He then rose back into the air and began shooting small and rapid waves of energy toward Sheeva. Now Sheeva was hurt, but he was prepared. So as the first waves connected, he yelled, ?Power Net!?
Then, he was completely buried in smoke and energy. Ragnarok was unrelenting. He must have fired a thousand blasts before stopping. To his shock, when all the smoke cleared, Sheeva was standing with an enormous energy ball. ?Did you really think I?d let those attacks touch me?? Sheeva taunted.
Ragnarok was confused, and as Sheeva noticed this, he continued, ?Didn?t you hear me yell? I made a trap to regain and gather energy using your energy. The power net absorbs all energy that makes contact with it and transforms it into my type of power. I used the first volley to regain my strength, and as you continued to attack me blindly, I formed this little wave.? To put his own touches on the attack, he formed a small red blast and merged it with the larger attack. ?You provided me with the power for this, so I feel you might want it back!? He threw the massive wave at Ragnarok. A strange power surrounded him, and then the blast was on him.
It seemed to go right through him, indicating that he had been destroyed. ?HAHAHAHAHA! The mighty God of Battle, incinerated by his own?? He was cut short as the blast continued on and Ragnarok was revealed, seemingly unharmed. ?How did you survive?? demanded Sheeva.
?Don?t you get it?? By the look on Sheeva?s face, Ragnarok decided that he didn?t get it, so he continued, ?Ryu is still in control here. Therefore I can Cypress Charge, allowing me to pass through energy.?
Sheeva shook with rage at Ragnarok?s calmness. His temper would have to wait, as Ragnarok was once again attacking physically. Sheeva was unprepared and allowed the single punch to send him sprawling. He stood up and kicked the oncoming Ragnarok in the face, causing him to stumble. They both went for punches simultaneously, and met halfway. Their fists connected with each other and, with a startling display of strength and equality, neither budged in the least. They brought back their hands and gripped each other as if grappling. Each grabbed on to the others hands and tried to push forward, but it was a standstill. They each squeezed as hard as they could and put one leg back to gain an advantage, but neither could.
They stood, leaning forward and staring into each others eyes. They both clenched their teeth and looked on in fierce battle. Sheeva knew why they weren?t moving, and hoped that his opponent hadn?t noticed. The only reason Sheeva wasn?t being pushed back was that he was using his tail for extra support.
To Sheeva?s horror, Ragnarok seemed to calm down just a little bit. Then, as he regained the anger, he began to push Sheeva back. Sheeva?s feet were actually digging into the ground. But still, one step at a time, Ragnarok was gaining ground. Sheeva was prepared to teleport away, at the realization that he couldn?t get anywhere with his strength alone. However, before he could act on his fear, Ragnarok let go with his left hand, causing Sheeva to stumble forward. As he bent over, Sheeva felt Ragnarok?s enormous arm come down on his neck, clubbing him into the ground.
Sheeva was caught by surprise, and fell on his face. Ragnarok capitalized by stomping down on his fallen adversary several times, driving him into the dirt.
Sheeva managed to teleport behind the attacker and shoot him in the back with his shockwave. Both warriors fell onto the ground. Sheeva got up, however, as he knew this was his opportunity. He stuck out his right arm and made a small energy ball around his fist. He then reached forward with his left hand and grabbed the outer edge of his blast, then brought his hand back, causing his attack to grow rapidly in size. He let go with his left hand and sent the attack into Ragnarok directly. This was Sheeva?s favorite move, as he had to waste little energy. He simply created little energy and expanded it using his abilities.
Ragnarok lay motionless. Sheeva rolled him over onto his back and asked him, ?Did you like my Slingshot Flash??
Ragnarok?s only response was to fire another Prism Pulse at Sheeva, who didn?t expect that at all. The blast did present some force, as it sent Sheeva straight into the air.
Ragnarok demonstrated his fierceness by bolt sprinting up past Sheeva, grabbing his leg, swinging him around, and throwing him right back down to the ground. Before Sheeva even hit the ground, Ragnarok teleported below him and brought up his knee, driving it into Sheeva?s head.
Sheeva cried out, but Ragnarok couldn?t care less. He picked up his foe by the tail and flung him off into the air, but unlike usual, he let him fall freely, then teleported over to him. ?Listen, Sheeva. I want to punish you for taking my friends body, and I can?t do that if you die, so put up your little power web, ok??
Sheeva didn?t understand why he was being given energy, but he wasn?t about to argue. So he activated the web and allowed three consecutive prism pulses to hit it, which was more than enough to recharge him. Even he had some honor, so he threw the excess off into the sky. Ragnarok smiled, then rushed forward and kicked Sheeva so hard it sent him into a bolt sprint. Ragnarok bolt sprinted also and caught up with his opponent. Without stopping, he threw a punch, but Sheeva grabbed his fist and punched him back. They began exchanging blows and even minor energy attacks. They were actually fighting in a bolt sprint.
Sheeva ducked under a kick and grabbed onto Ragnarok?s throat. He then stopped, stretching out Ragnarok who was still trying to bolt sprint, therefore choking him badly. With all the blood rushing away from his head, he couldn?t stop himself, and was still flying, but wasn?t moving. It was like being tied to a heavy object and trying to run away.
In desperation, he fired another Prism Pulse, which caused Sheeva to let go so he could dodge it. While trying to catch his breathe, Ragnarok accidentally bolt sprinted his way straight into the ground, causing a large crater.
Sheeva was proud of himself, but at this point, he knew that he had highly underestimated Ragnarok. He was sure Ragnarok wasn?t down for the count quite yet.
Ragnarok stood up and looked up toward Sheeva. ?Did you honestly think you could wound the battle spirit of the god of battle?? He ascended to the level of Sheeva. They stared at each other for a moment, then Ragnarok smiled. ?So you really haven?t been hiding your real strength??
Sheeva looked on and demanded, ?What are you talking about??
?I haven?t been fighting to my full potential. I thought you were holding back so I was only going to use enough power to force you to show your real abilities. But it seems you don?t have any, so I think I?ll try now.? He raised his fists and began screaming. His muscles tensed up and the ground shook. Some pieces of Earth rose into the air around him, until he stood straight up and all of the land was destroyed, along with the bodies of Sheeva?s army.
His power had increased dramatically, then he became quiet. He looked up at Sheeva, who was quite terrified.
Then the look of horror slowly turned into a smile and he said, ?I may not have any hidden strength or upgrades, but I still have a few tricks up my sleeve. Besides, the power I have now is more than enough to end this!?
Suddenly, Ragnarok disappeared. ?Why are you hiding?? demanded the god of shadow. ?I don?t have time for your games.? He looked over and saw the 12 remaining members of the ?Armed Forces.? A grin spread across his face.
?I?ll give you to the count of ten to come out, or I destroy the humans!? He extended his hand in their direction and began to count. ?1?2?3??
The remaining armed forces were horrified.
?4?5?6?7?8?9??.?
He formed an energy ball around his hand and said, ?10! Time to die! Slingshot Flash!? He fired the blast, but just as it left his hands, the people vanished. The wave hit the ground, sending land in all directions and leaving an enormous crater.
?Where did they go?? Sheeva was getting mad.
He then let out a gasp for air, as Ragnarok?s arm was around his throat. He held Sheeva there with one arm, and pushed on the back of his head with the other. At first, Sheeva tried to resist, clawing at Ragnarok?s arm. However, he soon grew limp and just hung there.
He was about to pass out, so in a last-ditch effort, he brought back both of his arms and elbowed Ragnarok and both sides, loosening the vice grip just enough for Sheeva to slip out and fall to the ground.
?Well Ragnarok, it would seem it is time for me to reveal a little secret. Didn?t you find it the least bit weird that I am a fiery dragon but am called the God of Shadow??
Ragnarok landed and was listening until he was suddenly pulled to the ground and dragged for a moment until he was pulled up and thrown to the floor. He looked around and found Sheeva pointing his finger and laughing. ?Confused??
?How did you do that Sheeva??
?It?s quite simple actually. I can manipulate and control shadows. You were too powerful so I had to make it attack you.?
?Too powerful for what??
?Well think about it. Something has to block light for a shadow to be made, right? So if the shadow of the tree moves, the tree must have moved, right? But that?s impossible,? Sheeva said in a mocking voice, ?trees can?t move. Well they can if I want them to. He pointed and Ragnarok followed his gaze. Several trees in a row simply fell over. ?Now I couldn?t force you to move, so I made some roots drag you for me. So let the fun begin.? He smiled.
Ragnarok was suddenly being dragged again so he reached back and fired a blast, destroying the roots. But as he turned back Sheeva punched him in the face, sending him into a forest area, where several trees uprooted themselves and smashed across his body. All of their roots wrapped around him and held him together. All of the Earth that was broken began hitting him on his head. So he cypress charged and flew away. He landed about five feet from Sheeva and rushed forward, only to be wrapped again. Sheeva began pummeling his foe, as he didn?t know how long the restraints would last.
Sure enough, Ragnarok exploded with rage, incinerating all the roots and sending Sheeva flying. Upon regaining an upright position, Sheeva said, ?It doesn?t matter; I can control anything with a shadow.?
?EXCEPT ME!? roared Ragnarok. He formed a massive wave of energy and sent it in all directions, leaving nothing that could cause a shadow. Deep down he knew that if any land was disturbed, he would be in trouble, so he thought of the one planet that was completely solid. He teleported to Sheeva, grabbed his arm, and teleported them to a planet called Mersalic. It was made entirely out of the hardest metal in the universe, and was completely spherical, leaving no shadows.
?HA!? Sheeva didn?t know where they were, so he kicked the ground. ?OWWWWWW!? he roared with pain.
?Wow, I thought you had my friend in you.?
?I DO!?
?Well then, why didn?t you realize that we are on the impenetrable planet??
Before Sheeva could answer, he was being beaten again. Ragnarok had lost strength in the attacks of the shadows, but his anger fueled him. He punched so rapidly you couldn?t see his fists. He put his hand over Sheeva?s mouth and fired a Prism Pulse right into his body.
?I?ve had enough of this, Sheeva!? His opponent lay bloody and motionless from the assault. ?I think I?ll use your attack to kill you!?
He teleported just outside the planets atmosphere and put out his arms. He gathered energy rapidly and yelled, ?Essence Flash!?
He fired the power of a god at Sheeva, entirely disintegrating the indestructible planet. But at the last second, Sheeva teleported to the farthest planet he could find in order to rest.
After the essence flash, all that remained was Ryu, who teleported back to Earth and passed out as soon as he felt solid ground.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 05:40 Apr25 2005 Post ID: 141587
Chaoticjaf123
+
Chapter 15: The Battle Rages on

As Ryu woke up, he remembered what had happened. He didn?t do anything, as he was full of mixed emotions. He was overjoyed that he had been victorious, but also sad at the loss of his old friend. The sadness overcame, and tears came to his eyes. He was about to give up hope, until he felt the faintest of energy signals way off in the distance. He locked on to the signal and teleported to it without even bothering to stand up.
As he came back to solid ground, he was shocked to see the shadow god powering up. Anger instantly overtook him as he screamed, ?WHY WON?T YOU DIE??!??
Sheeva stopped and turned around in horror. He saw that Ragnarok was back. ?Hello Ragnarok. Before you rush forward and battle me, I should warn you. I took all the power it took to control shadows and generated it into a new level of strength.?
?All that this means is that I don?t have to worry about your stupid roots anymore!?
?Don?t you understand? I?m too strong now. If you don?t believe me, attack. I?ve gained so much and lost so little. You could blow up anything I moved so??
Ragnarok interrupted, ?SHUT UP!? He bolt sprinted toward Sheeva but was caught with a kick to his face. He was surprised, and even hurt, but upon hearing Sheeva?s cold laugh, he brought his fists together and clubbed Sheeva on his ribs. Sheeva doubled over in pain, then stood up and head-butted Ragnarok at full force. Both fighters were stunned. Neither could believe the other was so powerful.
They both had the same exact thought and raged forward with they?re right fists in front of them, and they both connected on the others jaw. Each of them stumbled backward at the force of their opponent.
Ragnarok then fired a Prism Pulse. At the same moment, Sheeva fired a slingshot flash. The two powerful blasts collided, causing a massive explosion. Sheeva was sent backward, but Ragnarok was too smart for this and had teleported behind Sheeva. He punched him in the back and uttered, ?What was it you always used to say??
Sheeva turned around and kicked, but Ragnarok had vanished.
?I think it was? yeah, I?m sure it was monkeys always look!? Ragnarok?s voice came from behind Sheeva, taunting him.
Sheeva fired a blast over his shoulder, but it didn?t matter. He looked around and he was surrounded by Ragnarok?s! Well, it seemed that way anyway. Ragnarok was using a combination of bolt sprinting and teleportation to appear on all sides of his opponent.
?What is the point of this?? demanded Sheeva.
?To annoy you of course.? Then, upon noticing Sheeva?s growing anger, he began firing small blasts from every side of the enraged dragon.
Sheeva?s anger instantly turned into fear, so he curled into a ball and tried to guard himself.
He did get his arms up in time, but every blast connected, so it was hard to block all of them. The very few that missed only hit each other causing a small explosion which also hurt Sheeva.
Ragnarok backed off as he fired, so that the blasts took much longer to get to Sheeva, but it was still a steady stream. He continued shooting for a moment, then stopped and began gathering energy. The flying blasts should buy him about ten seconds, as Sheeva continued to be pulverized with power.
Just as the final blast hit, and Sheeva dropped his guard, Ragnarok fired a Prism Pulse. Sheeva had been facing away from his opponent, so as he turned around, it was on him. With extra time, Ragnarok had focused the blast, and the whole thing went in Sheeva?s mouth, making it that much more destructive.
Sheeva fell to the ground and began to cough up blood. The attack within him faded, but it had done lots of damage. Sheeva could barely move.
Ragnarok flew down toward Sheeva at top speed and punched him in the gut so hard that the ground shook. Sheeva let out a moan that came with blood.
Ragnarok teleported away. Sheeva looked around, and saw a large energy wave flying toward him. He knew this was his chance to regain power, so he used most of his remain strength to put up his power web. But as the blast came closer, he realized it wasn?t energy at all. It was Ragnarok flying head first straight for him.
This thought came too late, however, as Ragnarok hit him and kept flying through the planet, driving Sheeva in front of him, until they came up on the other side and he stopped. Sheeva kept going out of the pure force.
Ragnarok simply let him fall. As he landed, Ragnarok walked over, picked up the limp body, tossed it into the air and flung another Prism Pulse at it. Sheeva landed gently on the ground and remained motionless. He was in excruciating pain, but he didn?t want Ragnarok to know he was alive. He tried to think of a plan, considering trying to anger Ragnarok so that he lost control, but it seemed that the madder he got the more powerful and focused he became. He also thought about trying to startle him with one large attack, but Ragnarok could sense energy, so that would not work either.
He laid there for about ten minutes before he felt sure Ragnarok had left. He rolled over onto his back and froze, for looking down on him was Ragnarok with a super-charged Prism Pulse glowing in front of his hand. He formed another, smaller one in his other hand and added it to the other, making it even more powerful. ?Tell me now, is there any way for me to get my friend back??
?No, his transformation is permanent.? Sheeva answered honestly, for fear of death.
Ragnarok fired a very small blast at Sheeva with his unused hand. Out of shock, he let the blast hit him and shuttered. ?Why don?t you just kill me now??
Ragnarok smiled. ?I?m enjoying the look of terror on your face all too much.? With that he swiftly kicked Sheeva across the jaw.
Sheeva looked up, but it was pointless as his face was covered in blood and he was too afraid to move.
The smile faded, along with the Pulse as Ragnarok?s hand fell to his side. ?Put up your little net, it?s not fun to destroy you unless you fight back, or at least run.?
Sheeva didn?t want to keep fighting, but he valued life, so he put up a power net.
Ragnarok fired three small beams at it, just enough to regain some of Sheeva?s strength, not even enough for teleportation.
Sheeva stood up and looked on, because he didn?t know what else to do.
?I?ll give you to the count of 10 to do whatever you want. I won?t move from this spot and I?ll close my eyes. Run away, attack me, hide, I don?t care. For ten seconds my only movement will be to count, got it??
Sheeva gulped, but nodded. It was an odd sight to see such a fierce dragon so afraid.
Ragnarok turned around and began to count. ?1?..2?..3?..?
Sheeva flew off and hid behind a mountain, leaning against it.
?4?..5?..6?..7?..8?..9?..10! Ready or not, here I come!?
Sheeva sunk to his knees and waited, until the mountain behind him collapsed and he fell down backward. Before he could fly away, he landed back-first on Ragnarok?s shoulder, sending sharp pains throughout his body.
After jamming his elbow into Sheeva?s stomach a few times, Ragnarok lifted him in the air and Cypress Charged his hand only, bringing it right through Sheeva. Since it passed through any solid matter, this attack didn?t kill him, only hurt him badly.
Sheeva once again hung limply from Ragnarok?s hand.
?Listen to me Sheeva? no, not Sheeva? listen to me you monster, you took the best friend I?ve ever had away from me, now you will SUFFER!?
At this point, Ragnarok was in a blind rage, beating the lifeless body into the ground. Stomping, kicking, punching, clubbing, elbowing, he was hitting Sheeva with whatever was closest to him.
After throwing Sheeva into the air, he flew up and hit him so that his arm wrapped around Sheeva?s throat then drove him back downward and threw him at the ground, causing a loud crash.
Ragnarok brought his hands to his sides and yelled, ?This is the end. ESSENCE FLASH!? He fired the enormous wave, but at the last second, to his terror, Sheeva put up his power net.
The blast still destroyed a lot, but Sheeva was fully recharged.
Ryu stood, facing the god of shadows, who simply clawed onto his face and jammed him into the ground. He then flew up high and, without hesitation, threw the remainder of the Essence Flash at Ryu. He didn?t want to allow Ryu time to regain energy and transform again.
He didn?t expect this attack do be enough, since he had taken so much of it to regenerate his lost power, but he also didn?t expect the one who stood up to be Ragnarok. He looked on in terror and said, ?How did you??
?You fool. You fired the essence of Ragnarok at Ragnarok. Next time think before you do something so stupid.?
Sheeva was shaking. ?H?H?How can I kill him?? he asked himself.
?It?s simple, you can?t.?
Sheeva looked down just as Ragnarok?s fist rammed into his stomach. Ragnarok continued to bring his massive arm down on Sheeva?s back with overwhelming force. Sheeva stumbled, then fell on his face and lost consciousness.
He woke up a little while later and tried unsuccessfully to move his arms to wipe off some blood. Apparently he had been beaten in his sleep. Now he was bound by what seemed to be rings of energy. Every time he moved, he thought they got a little tighter. He struggled against them, and he was right, they tightened to the point where he could barely breathe. ?AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!? he cried.
The rings vanished and Ragnarok materialized in front of him. ?Good, you?re awake, now I can put you back to sleep!? He slugged Sheeva across the face before he could even fall from the surprise of not being held up by the restraints. This sent him sprawling into the wall of what appeared to be an underground cave.
Ragnarok rushed forward and kicked him through the wall, into daylight. He rolled through the dirt for a second, then came to a dead stop. He raised his neck off the ground to look around and held it just long enough for Ragnarok to kick him upside the head.
In pure and utter desperation, Sheeva brought himself to his knees and shot a Slingshot Flash, but Ragnarok simply swatted it back at him. Before he knew what had happened, he was hit full force by his own attack, and the explosion sent him flying back into the cave.
Sheeva was very happy for the break, which didn?t last long as Ragnarok walked in and shot him with a Prism Pulse. He then flew out and leveled the cave with a series of small beams, burying Sheeva.
He yelled, ?Essence Flash!? but only fired a normal attack.
Sheeva put up his net and got a rush of confidence. He dashed forward, not even noticing it was still Ragnarok, and received a fist to his face for the trouble. Before he could fall, Ragnarok grabbed onto his tail and sent a wave of energy around it, covering Sheeva?s whole body.
He reached down and grabbed Sheeva by his throat. Still holding him by the tail, he yanked Sheeva down across his knee and elbowed him a couple of times.
While Ragnarok was enjoying himself, there was one more reason he kept Sheeva alive. Every time he caught a glimpse of the dragon?s eyes, he saw signs of his friend. He hoped to find a way to kill the evil Sheeva without killing the good Sheeva. Then, as he punched Sheeva again, it came to him. The Soul Demolition. In this form he just might be able to focus it on a single soul, allowing the good Sheeva to survive. He thought about the possibility that even if he could focus the attack, it would greatly decrease its power, and the bad Sheeva might survive, but they should still separate.
Ragnarok made up his mind and tossed Sheeva to the ground. To make sure he didn?t move out of the way, he fired a Prism Pulse which left Sheeva motionless. Ragnarok crossed his arms at his chest and began gathering energy. He took plenty of time to make sure he had enough power, as he knew there would be no escaping it.
Once he felt that the energy he sensed coming from his hands was greatly sufficient, he began focusing the blast on the shadow god?s energy signal. He was successful, but as he had worried, the attack had greatly decreased.
He didn?t care; he already knew the dragon was no match for him. ?SOUL DEMOLITION!? He fired the humongous blast and it hit its target.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 05:41 Apr25 2005 Post ID: 141588
Chaoticjaf123
+
Chapter 16: Warrior of pure evil

The body began to shake violently, and then there was a loud explosion. Once all the smoke cleared, Sheeva was laying next to a black dragon that was in every other way identical to the first. Ragnarok looked at Sheeva and realized he would need to hide him. So he walked over to his friend and teleported him into the cave nearby.
Ragnarok turned his attention back to the evil Sheeva, who was now on his feet.
?HAHAHAHAHAHA! This feels great!? yelled the dragon.
?How did you gain so much power?? demanded Ragnarok.
?You released me of my restraint. Didn?t you notice when I didn?t fire the excess energy you provided me with?? Ragnarok thought about it, and it did seem odd. ?That was my host?s decision, not mine. The god of shadow is pure evil, his mercy comes from his host. And as for the awesome power you now feel, I gained it through the loss of a host. You see, when I find someone to hold me, my power fuses with theirs and averages out. Now that he?s left my body, there is nothing holding me back from destroying you!?
Ragnarok was tired of this, so he threw Sheeva a Prism Pulse. To his shock and horror, Sheeva simply smiled and swatted the attack away.
Ragnarok stood, speechless, with his hand still in front of him. Suddenly, Sheeva disappeared and Ragnarok was kicked hard in the back of his head, sending him crashing into a mountain.
He pushed some rubble off from on top of him just in time to see the massively overcharged shockwave headed straight for him, so he had time to teleport out of the way. The second he reappeared he was kneed in the gut.
?Now who?s running scared?? cackled Sheeva.
?Who said I was running?? He tried to sound as tough as usual but he was winded.
Sheeva smiled and grabbed him by the throat. He was squeezing the life out of him until a small blast hit him in the back. He turned around and saw his former host fall to his knees with his hand extended. He smiled and let Ragnarok go, who floated to the ground to catch his breathe, not noticing his friend.
The dragon landed and approached the good Sheeva calmly on foot. Sheeva saw him coming but couldn?t move. When the dragon got there, he said, ?Slingshot Flash,? and hurled the wave at his counter part, sending him flying through a mountain.
He looked back at Ragnarok and asked, ?Now where were we??
Ragnarok was fuming at the sight of his friend?s death. ?Mega Cypress Charge!? Ragnarok had added Ryu?s technique to his own remarkable strength.
Sheeva welcomed the power gain and the two stood face to face, ready to continue the battle of the ages.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 05:43 Apr25 2005 Post ID: 141592
Chaoticjaf123
+
Chapter 17: Good versus Evil

Sheeva through the first punch, but Ragnarok blocked it and swung Sheeva?s hand away. Then Ragnarok tried and was blocked also. They both went into a bolt sprint and started fighting at high speed again. They continued this punch and kick then block pattern for a few minutes, until they both had the same idea and swung their head forward at full force. They collided, and both warriors were dazed.
They came out of the bolt sprint and continued. The fight kept going fiercely with raw physical attacks. Ragnarok grew impatient with this style and yelled, ?Inferno Bolt!? A bright stream of flame shot from his hand, but Sheeva dodged it and turned to see it burn down a nearby patch of trees. As he turned back, the first punch of the fight landed, as Ragnarok cracked Sheeva in the face.
He fell backward but planted his hands on the ground and flipped out of it out of it, kicking Ragnarok under the chin. As Ragnarok fell forward, he grabbed Sheeva and shoved his face into the ground. With his other hand he fired a small blast to Sheeva?s back.
The explosion caused Sheeva to slide face first in the dirt for a few feet, but he jumped to his feet and floored Ragnarok with an axe kick.
Ragnarok grabbed on to Sheeva foot and flew up into the air. Sheeva soon got a ride back to the ground, being driven by another inferno bolt, which had a napalm affect, setting fire to everything close to Sheeva.
After staring at dirt for a moment, he rolled over and sent a shock wave to meet Ragnarok who was flying down fast.
?Cypress Dash!? Ragnarok borrowed another Ryu technique and flew straight through the blast. He didn?t lower the energy right away, and dashed through Sheeva as well. Once he was in the ground he teleported away.
Sheeva was stunned by the penetrating affects of the Cypress Dash, and then the burning sensation overwhelmed him. When it was over, he looked around to find Ragnarok, who was nowhere in sight.
He stood in a cave catching his breath after using the exhausting attack. This form could take the attack more, but it wasn?t used to it, so it drained him. Within a matter of seconds, he was fine again. Deep down inside, Ryu was wondering how this happened. Through the battle, Sheeva had regained energy several times through his power net, and had even gotten a new, more powerful form. Ragnarok had only had one refresher through the whole time.
He stepped back out into the light and walked over to Sheeva, who had gotten to his feet by now. ?Did you enjoy that??
Sheeva growled under his breathe, then roared, ?You think you?re funny, don?t you?? He stuck out his arms. ?Slingshot Flash!?
The blast hit Ragnarok at lightning-like speed, causing a massive explosion. It sent both fighters flying in different directions. Sheeva gracefully flipped and landed on his feet, while Ragnarok crashed into a mountain.
Fragments of light shined through the rubble, which didn?t exist for long, as Ragnarok stood with his arms flexed and a look of utter anger on his face. He flew toward Sheeva with one arm in front of him gathering energy and the other hanging back with a small ball of fire.
He yelled, ?Weapon X!? and abruptly stopped moving, and forced his hands together in front of him, sending an enormous burst of flaming energy at Sheeva. Sheeva didn?t dodge because of how fast it had happened. He was caught unexpectedly with the blast, which kept going after it hit him, driving him with it. When it finally faded away, he dropped to the ground in excruciating pain.
He soon arose, however, and flew over to the spot where Ragnarok stood. ?You?ll pay for that!?
He grabbed Ragnarok by the throat and a black aura surrounded his hand. He pulled on it and shouted, ?Shadow Slingshot Flash!? He fired the blast with Ragnarok?s head in the center of it. It hit a mountain and exploded, causing serious damage to the God of Battle.
Ragnarok lay motionless on his stomach for a moment, then rolled over in time to see another slingshot flash coming for him. He formed a ball of energy and fire and yelled, ?Weapon X!? The blast met the slingshot flash and pushed it back toward Sheeva, who stood in disbelief until the blasts hit him.
He stood up after a minute and saw Ragnarok walking over. ?How did you increase the power of that attack so rapidly? It wasn?t nearly that powerful before when you charged it up!?
?That?s because it gains power every time I use it by transferring a little energy from what it hits back to me.?
?You are really starting to annoy me!? boomed Sheeva.
He closed his eyes and started screaming. Ragnarok could feel his energy increasing, so he shot a prism pulse to interrupt, but it was stopped by some sort of force field which surrounded Sheeva.
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close