Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

The Chronicals of Chaos and Combat: The Quest for Revenge

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 09:38 Apr25 2005 Post ID: 141651
Chaoticjaf123
Post Likes: 0
+
Ten years ago the God of War triumphed over the God of Shadows. Both did battle through hosts. They inhabited a human?s body and took control. However, Ragnarok, the God of War, found a legendary host who would actually become Ragnarok. His name was Ryu. He decided to put it all on the line to save his friend from the clutches of shadows.
After the hellacious battle, Ryu maintained his abilities to control Ragnarok. He and his friend, Sheeva went their separate ways. Ryu joined a corporation that helped the entire universe known as the Intergalactic Police Force, while Sheeva went back to the planet where he ruled as king.
Four years later, their work brought them together once again, because Ryu was sent to help a planet near Sheeva?s. Sheeva had been at that particular planet holding a small tournament. Sheeva saw Ryu and was reminded of his fighting days, so he decided to pass on his crown and join the I.P.F. (Intergalactic Police Force.) as Ryu?s partner.
They both continued on this path, saving planets on multiple occasions, until Sheeva got called to a mission alone. He was suspicious, but happy to regain the spotlight after working with a god for so many years.
It was a trap, and Sheeva was killed. When Ryu found out he was mortified, but he continued in the Force to avenge his friend.
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 09:39 Apr25 2005 Post ID: 141652
Chaoticjaf123
+
i got extremely bored of typing continuous fighting, so now its becoming part adventure. chapter one coming soon
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 15:06 Apr25 2005 Post ID: 141862
Chaoticjaf123
+
my first chapter should be posted within the hour
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 15:22 Apr25 2005 Post ID: 141870
Chaoticjaf123
+
Chapter 1: The New Partner

There were too many for them to try to fight head on, especially with a P.I.T. (Partner in Training) Ryu knew this, but Ken was arrogant. Arrogant and cocky.
?Let me go, Ryu. We can take those guys!? Ken yelled.
Ryu was really getting annoyed, so he shoved him up against a wall and put his hand over Ken?s mouth. He whispered, ?Shut the hell up! There are more than 400 guys in this alley and if they heard you I promise you won?t make it out alive!? He paused, and then continued, ?If they don?t kill you I sure as hell will! Got it??
Ken nodded nervously as he saw Ryu put his hand on his bracelet. Ryu?s bracelet was his own invention, the Bracelet of Chaos. It kept the powers of Ragnarok under control under the greatest anger. It was made out of gold that Ryu had charged with a special kind of energy. With the Bracelet of Chaos on, Ragnarok could only show his true form if Ryu rubbed his fingers across the top of the bracelet.
As Ryu pulled back from Ken, they heard even more footsteps. They looked out of the alley, and saw more Death Apprentices. Ken started to run towards them, but Ryu caught him and dove down. ?Listen kid; don?t say a word or you?ll be lucky if they find your head!?
Ryu stood up quietly and snuck over to the end of the alley, hid in a bush, and waited for the right moment. Just as the last of them marched by, Ryu sprung out and took one of them from behind, choking him to unconsciousness. Another Death Apprentice turned, but before he could say anything there was a Prism Pulse going down his throat. He was killed instantly.
Ryu dragged both bodies to his partner and said, ?Strip ?em.?
A look of disgust came to Ken?s face.
?Not the live one you ******. Check out the dead guys clothes.?
Ken still seemed sickened.
?It?s not like I want you to take his pants off. Just check obvious pressure areas. I have a feeling you?ll find some sort of computer chip near a major nerve ending.?
?Ok,? Ken said as he pulled back the collar of the Apprentices jacket, ?Ewww. I think I found it.?
Right on its neck, there was a large scar surrounded by a red ring. In the center, there was a small metal sphere sticking out of its skin.
?Yeah, that would be it. Take it out. It may come in useful later. In the meantime, get me some truth serum. If I?m right, then this boy ain?t gonna talk easily.?
Ken handed him a needle and wondered, ?What do you think??
Ryu looked at him as though he was angry that Ken didn?t understand. ?Those chips are controlling these guys.?
?What makes you say that??
?Don?t you ever pay attention?? Ryu asked coldly. He knew he was pretty hard on Ken, but he was used to Sheeva, who was a near perfect partner. ?Back at the fountain, when we killed those two, the first one saw me incinerate his commanding officer. Then he tried me himself. No one under there own free will is that psychotic.?
The Apprentice woke up in a very hostile matter, trying to choke Ken. ?Hey,? Ryu said as he punched it across the face. ?You don?t touch anybody!? He stabbed it with the needle and injected a large dose. ?Ken I want you to take care of the interrogation.?
?What, me? Are you serious??
?Yeah.?
Ken jumped over excitedly and stood in front of the hurt Apprentice. ?Can I cuss at it??
Ryu rolled his eyes. ?No.?
?Oh come on, can I at least yell at it??
?Well duh! How do you expect to get your message across??
Ken turned to it and yelled, ?You listen to me you little punk, we want answers and we want answers now!? He shook it by the collar.
Ryu thought to himself, ?Wow, he?s pretty good.?
Ryu had never actually seen Ken fight, but it was said that he was awesome. Ryu believed it, because Ken obviously didn?t have too many reasons to get into the Force. It must be his fighting technique.
?Who is your boss??
?I don?t know,? said the shrill voice of the Death Apprentice.
?Who sent you here??
?I don?t know.?
He tried many questions and they were all answered the same way.
As Ryu walked over he tapped his Bracelet. ?Ken, step aside, I think I?d better try.?
Ken was about to argue until he turned around and saw Ragnarok. He jumped away and watched as Ragnarok picked up the apprentice by his throat and slammed him against the wall. ?You will tell me who your boss is now!? roared Ragnarok.
The response didn?t change.
?He doesn?t know anything,? he said as he tossed it to the ground.
?Let me get this one.? Ken wanted to kill one.
?No,? Ragnarok replied soundly.
?Come on, please,? Ken begged.
?Weapon X!? growled Ragnarok as he destroyed the body with the hellacious blast.
All that was left was a stone that seemed to have been inside the Apprentice. Ragnarok picked it up and saw that carved on it was the following statement: I?m still alive.
He crushed the rock like a twig, then said, ?Who do you think sent this??
?What do you mean sent it? He swallowed the god damn thing!? said Ken. At a glance from Ragnarok, Ken quickly added, ?I?m sorry for raising my voice.?
Ragnarok said, ?That?s a bit more like it. So you mean to tell me that you don?t find it the least bit odd that the one Apprentice carrying a stone in his stomach happens to make his way to the leading member of the Intergalactic Police Force??
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 15:50 Apr25 2005 Post ID: 141906
Chaoticjaf123
+
ill be back on later people
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 20:42 Apr25 2005 Post ID: 142243
Chaoticjaf123
+
Chapter 2: Friend or Foe

?Well, when? when you put it that way??
?Exactly, someone planned this,? Ragnarok said quietly, ?And it would have to be someone incredibly smart. They knew exactly where we?d be and had the guy go on a march that passed us by.?
Then Ken had his most intelligent thought yet. ?Is this guy against us or on our side??
?Good question.? Ragnarok was absorbed in thought, and then he realized what he had said. ?Wait a minute, you had a good question. Wow, that?s miraculous.? Ragnarok tapped the bracelet and shrunk down into Ryu. ?I only know two people who would need to tell me that they are alive. One of them was a god of shadows, the other is Sheeva.?
?Sheeva? Oh yeah, that one guy who fell for the stupid joke and got murdered on the?? Ken was interrupted.
?Listen, do you actually want to die?? asked Ryu.
Ken replied nervously as he remembered that Sheeva had been Ryu?s best friend, ?No, uh, why do you ask??
?Because if you keep talking that way I can guarantee you that you will.?
Ken felt sorry for saying that. ?I?m so sorry, I forgot all about you two being??
?Save it. What do you think we should do?? asked Ryu as he peered around the corner.
?Well, we should probably find out who sent the message.?
Ryu slapped his forehead. ?What a genius, do you really think so?? Ken looked embarrassed. ?Because I thought we?d just go home and quit right now.?
?Why do you have to be such an *******?? asked Ken.
?Why don?t you try watching your best friend die twice, then finally saving him only to have him killed again? Once you?ve done that, if you?re not a little angry, I?ll stop yelling at you!?
Ken didn?t know what to say, but he was done being laughed at. He was acting off today because he was in the presence of a god, normally he was pretty smart.
?Let?s get a move on, Ryu,? said Ken as he stood up from the dead Apprentice and dropped the computer chip in Ryu?s pocket.
?Where exactly do you think we?re going?? demanded Ryu.
?Well, shouldn?t we follow the D.A.s?? Ryu looked confused, so Ken added, ?Death App....?
?I know what you meant,? interrupted Ryu, ?I?m just a little impressed that you know what to do.?
?Thank you? I think,? replied Ken.
They both snuck along the walls behind the D.A.s, trying to find out where they were going.
Ken stuck his arm out to stop Ryu and whispered, ?Shh, this is a trap.?
?What?? whispered Ryu.
?Think about it. The heard me yell at you earlier and they just kept going. Why is that??
?Because they are stupid. And you my friend, are paranoid.? Ryu kept going. After he passes a certain point, a D.A. jumped out from a hole in the wall with an energy blast over it?s head, ready to strike Ryu.
Ken sprung into action. ?Ryu, watch out!? he shouted as he ran up and bicycle kicked the D.A. into the air. As it came down, he yelled, ?Concussion Kick.? He flew at it so fast his foot set on fire and he kicked it in half. He landed swiftly on his feet.
Ryu couldn?t believe his eyes. ?That was amazing, Ken.?
?Thanks, but I don?t think this is the right time,? said a wide-eyed Ken, pointing behind Ryu who had turned around to watch Ken.
When he turned back, he saw the reason Ken looked so worried. All of the D.A.s had come back and were staring at Ken and Ryu.
Ken was definitely not used to this kind of situation, but Ryu was. So he clicked his bracelet and unleashed Ragnarok.
Ken noticed and decided Ragnarok probably wouldn?t need help, but Ken wasn?t about to let Ragnarok have all the fun.
Then, Ragnarok Mega Cypress Charged. The power that generated alone was enough to destroy the first row of D.A.s.
Ken rushed forward and jump kicked a couple of them in their faces, knocking them backwards into a few of their friends. Ken then put his hands together in perfect meditation stance and formed an energy ball. ?Primal Blast!? He shot the attack into the oncoming D.A.s, killing a large group of them.
Ragnarok was truly impressed, but he had had enough of standing still. ?Cypress Dash!? He sprinted through all of them who were in his way. He went through quite a few people, but with ten years of extra training under his belt, he wasn?t even tired. Most of the D.A.s that he hit collapsed and died, but a few stayed standing to his amazement.
?Plasma Flash!? yelled Ken as he threw a bright energy disk which sawed its way through many D.A.s before it faded.
?This is pretty fun!? yelled Ragnarok as he fired a volley of Prism Pulses into the masses of D.A.s. He looked over to check on Ken and saw that he was being surrounded. ?You need any help??
?Nope, I got it under control. Concussion Wave!? A burst of energy spread from Ken?s body which eliminated those who were near him.
Ragnarok yelled over the screaming of the D.A.s, ?I have to admit, you are an impressive fighter, Ken.?
?Thanks.? He was too preoccupied to say anything else, as he smashed too of the D.A.s? heads together.
Ragnarok flew over to fend off one that was about to attack Ken from behind, so Ragnarok kicked its head clean off.
Ken said, ?You are right, this does get old fast.? He juggled a small black ball of energy in his hands.
?What the hell is that??
?Just? duck.?
Ragnarok thought it was a joke until the ball tripled in size and Ken yelled, ?Primal Oblivion!? Ragnarok used a dead D.A. for cover.
When the blast hit the ground, it spread to every one of them, then vanished instantly.
Ragnarok dropped the body, then asked, ?What kind of pathetic crap was that? It didn?t hurt me at all.?
?That?s because I told it not to. That attack gathers information on all nearby fighters. It tells me what it is strong enough to kill, so I had to wait until we had gotten past enough of them for it to kill the rest.?
?Well it looks like you wasted your time, because they are all still standing??
Before Ragnarok could finish his sentence, all of the D.A.s fell to the ground dead, every last one of them.
?Impressive, huh?? asked Ken.
?Definitely,? managed Ragnarok, who stood in amazement. He shook his head and snapped back to reality. ?We should get moving. We?ll never find out anything just sitting here.?
Ken agreed, and they both ran off in the direction the D.A.s had been moving before.
Ragnarok stopped all of a sudden.
?What is it man?? asked Ken.
Ragnarok stood speechless for a moment.
?Ragnarok??
?It?s Sheeva, he is alive.?
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 20:44 Apr25 2005 Post ID: 142245
Chaoticjaf123
+
by the way, if you take the time to read it, surely you have time to tell me what you think... so please do
jamarie Posted: 10:47 Apr26 2005 Post ID: 142423
jamarie
+
beast ken,proper,that is really intereesting i'll give you:

Construction:the way the story is built up is really good
Vocabulary:Exellent range of words chaotic
Spelling:No mistakes as i can see
Content:The actual content of the story is impressive,humor adventure,everything,even a touch of emotion there.
Grammar:Perfect!

Honestly mate that was a beast.And everyone's just arly if they don't read this.

[right]~ J A M A R I E // C R Y S T A L U T O P I A ~[/color][/right]

Cez Posted: 12:37 Apr26 2005 Post ID: 142514
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Do I smell name-thievery? I think I do. Still, it isn't bad. Nearly worthy for the word 'Chaos'.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
jamarie Posted: 12:41 Apr26 2005 Post ID: 142518
jamarie
+
Where the hell where you yesterday Cez????

Cez Posted: 12:45 Apr26 2005 Post ID: 142523
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
My parents had to do some accounts and crap for the shop. Thus, I get delegated to listening to Green day and playing Four Swords for most of the night. Did you miss me?
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
jamarie Posted: 12:46 Apr26 2005 Post ID: 142524
jamarie
+
You reckon?Of course we did i was bored to hell,i was!

Cez Posted: 12:48 Apr26 2005 Post ID: 142525
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Me too. I've been getting withdrawl symptoms from lack of forum posting.
jamarie Posted: 12:50 Apr26 2005 Post ID: 142528
jamarie
+
lol,lets get on with the rping shall we?

Cez Posted: 12:54 Apr26 2005 Post ID: 142534
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Not here. This is a fan fic, remember?
jamarie Posted: 12:57 Apr26 2005 Post ID: 142537
jamarie
+
I know,i meant shall we get to work?I'm making a shaman King RP want to join?

Cez Posted: 13:05 Apr26 2005 Post ID: 142552
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Don't watch Shaman King, so I wouldn't have a Scooby what to do. Soz.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 13:20 Apr26 2005 Post ID: 142584
Chaoticjaf123
+
oh dear Cez, on about the name thievery again huh? oh well, ill take it. thanks jamarie.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 13:22 Apr26 2005 Post ID: 142586
Chaoticjaf123
+
On 26-Apr-2005 jamarie said:beast ken,proper,that is really intereesting i'll give you:

Construction:the way the story is built up is really good
Vocabulary:Exellent range of words chaotic
Spelling:No mistakes as i can see
Content:The actual content of the story is impressive,humor adventure,everything,even a touch of emotion there.
Grammar:Perfect!

Honestly mate that was a beast.And everyone's just arly if they don't read this.
thanks, but try to remember that im not ken, lol
Cez Posted: 13:26 Apr26 2005 Post ID: 142590
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Why shouldn't I go on about the name-thievery? You have besmirched the awesomeness of the name Chaos! I demand retribution!
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close