Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

The Chronicals of Chaos and Combat: The Quest for Revenge

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
t0ms0nic Posted: 13:28 Apr26 2005 Post ID: 142595
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Lol,funny comment Cez.Awesome FF by the way Chaotic.
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 13:30 Apr26 2005 Post ID: 142597
Chaoticjaf123
+
thanks tom, and Cez, you should feel honored that people love the name chaos so much that they crave to use it, lol
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Cez Posted: 13:31 Apr26 2005 Post ID: 142599
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Now I'm going to show you what real Chaos awesomeness looks like. Where's my Thread of Ultimate Coolness?
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 13:32 Apr26 2005 Post ID: 142601
Chaoticjaf123
+
wow, if your ego gets any larger the whole sites gonna explode, lol
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 13:35 Apr26 2005 Post ID: 142605
Chaoticjaf123
+
btw Cez, chaos was my name everywhere on the internet sinsce i got the internet... i just recently made it chaoticjaf123, so plz drop the name thiever ything
Cez Posted: 13:36 Apr26 2005 Post ID: 142606
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
If my ego gets any larger it'll block my view of the monitor. But I still pwn 99% of the fan fiction world.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
t0ms0nic Posted: 13:37 Apr26 2005 Post ID: 142607
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
Well,it seems you've been unlucky this time,as Chaotic has seems to have won by the mere 1%.
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 13:37 Apr26 2005 Post ID: 142608
Chaoticjaf123
+
ohhhhh, snaps... thanks tom
Cez Posted: 13:47 Apr26 2005 Post ID: 142616
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
You're saying Chaotic is better than me? No chance. I don't see any impending 'Best Author' awards for him. And besides, he's written... what? One fan fic? I'm on my fifth, and they're all officially brilliant. Beat that if you can, Chaotic.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 13:51 Apr26 2005 Post ID: 142620
Chaoticjaf123
+
this is true, i have only written TWO, not one. but if i may point out the fact that you have been on sc more almost twice as long as me. if you want me to focus on making more fan fics, ive got no problem
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 13:51 Apr26 2005 Post ID: 142622
Chaoticjaf123
+
and also, if we are going by quantity, then how come my first one was about as long as all of yours put together?
Cez Posted: 13:55 Apr26 2005 Post ID: 142627
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Lenght isn't what matters, Chaotic. Quality is. And I'm informed that my four fan fics are better than your one ridiculously long (and stupidly named) one. And no-one's seen the fifth yet, so that's something for you to look forward to.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 13:57 Apr26 2005 Post ID: 142632
Chaoticjaf123
+
i know lengthy isnt what matters, so why did you tell me about your five... if my one is better than each of yours, then why do all of yourrs matter at all?
Cez Posted: 13:59 Apr26 2005 Post ID: 142633
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Your one better than any of mine? Dream on, Chaotic. Wel, maybe Call of Destiny, but the others... no chance! Face it, Slick. Chaos Series > anything you could ever write.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 14:02 Apr26 2005 Post ID: 142638
Chaoticjaf123
+
i didnt say mine was better, tom did... so whos opinion is more important to you, the author or the reader?
Cez Posted: 14:09 Apr26 2005 Post ID: 142648
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
I'm not saying the author's opinion is more important than the reader's. I'm saying that several readers' opinions (my adoring fans) are generally more important than the opinion of one reader (your adoring fan). My fan club > yours, so my fan fic > yours. Oh, and just out of curioosuty. What game is your fan fic based on?
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 14:11 Apr26 2005 Post ID: 142652
Chaoticjaf123
+
sorry, iwasnt aware that fan fics had to be based on something, i thought they were allowed to have originallity and effort instead of working off other peoples creations... no offense
Cez Posted: 14:18 Apr26 2005 Post ID: 142660
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Let me explain something to you. The general definition of fan fiction is "A short story, novel or similar literary work based upon the events and characters of a particular movie, TV show or video game". We've got Zap's DBZ ones, we've got my Zelda-based Chaos Series, we've got Stinger's Pokemon history lessons, and we've got your plucked-out-of-thin-air story. I was just wondering if it was based on anything, that's all. And a little note for future reference. Saying 'no offense' doesn't automatically stop someone from taking offense. Remember that in future.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 14:24 Apr26 2005 Post ID: 142669
Chaoticjaf123
+
So sorry, i truly didnt mean to offend half the site who does base things on game... i just wondered what was wrong with not basing something on a game
yes, mine did come from nowhere... so did the storm breaker thing from exploder which you couldnt find anything wrong with.... i think you are grabbing at things which might make me look bad, i wonder why...?
Cez Posted: 14:35 Apr26 2005 Post ID: 142684
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
On the contrary. I asked a simple question, and I got a sarcastic answer. Giving sarcastic answers is meant to be my job. Next time I can be bothered to do so, I'll ask xploder the same question.
Displaying Page 2 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close