Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Kingdom Hearts II

OMFG OMFG OMFG!!!! This is the BIGGEST HINT in KH history!!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
johnkrill Posted at: 15:39 Mar29 2007 Post ID: 1472261
johnkrill
Post Likes: 2
+
+
I've posted the following pics in the knowledge topic, but I think these pictures are so great, that they deserve a whole separate discussion topic.

This shows mickey with the a certain keyblade. I can't remember what it's called. Where is he right now?

Any guess as to who this is? If you look very carefully, you can tell that the armor he is wearing is identical to that of the 3AP in the secret ending!!! He is one of the three!!! What about the other two?

Another huge hint! This is the female of the 3AP, guarenteed. Another new face...

Any guess as to who this is? The next link will tell you...

WTF!!!! It can't be!!! This is the man behind the last of thee 3AP. Who were to think it was one of our beloved characters? I haven't posted the name incase somebody likes a surprise!

My suspition says that the guy on the left is the man who was walking toward the 3AP in the secret ending. The guy on the right might be a chaser?

The guy in white isn't a friend of the 3AP...

The last of the pictures. This one has been posted before!

THE FOLLOWING THEORIES ARE SPOILERS (sorta). DO NOT CONTINUE READING IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO SPOIL A SURPRISE.

Let's get the facts straight right now. I'll get a list...

1) Roxas is indeed one of the 3AP. The other two, I suspect, are completely new characters, maybe old friends of Roxas. THEREFORE, the theory that the 3AP and the events around them are set in the distant past is false. However, I'm thinking of a few things...

- Roxas, being an AP might have been a soldier for an army BEFORE being Sora's nobody. Chances of that are low, but it's possible.
- Roxas joined the other 2AP after the adventures in KH2. This is more probable.
- Roxas stumbled upon a portal that sent him to a new dimension, where he found the 3AP.

2) The new enemy MIGHT BE the guy in the white cloak. He looks very similar to Ansem (the heartless). He could be the author of that infamous, unreveaed ansem report. Maybe he controls the chasers (the thing to his right in one of the pictures, I suspect to be a chaser). This leads to new theories about the chasers...

- I'm not supporting the chasers being the original crafters of the keyblades anymore.
- I think they are humans without souls (a body has a heart, body, and SOUL, and the heart and body have already been taken).
- Chasers aren't looking too friendly ;)
- The 3AP are most likely NOT chasers.

Feel free to add. I stil have a few questions that maybe a few can answer...

1) What does Mickey's leter say? One pic shows him in an unidentifiable place without his usual keyblade.
2) Why is Roxas one of the 3AP?

Sig and Avy made my me!!!
Brawl FC is 3394-4531-4018
shadowoblivion Posted at: 15:54 Mar29 2007 Post ID: 1472335
shadowoblivion
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I was just about to say something about this!!!

1. we definetly know now, that one is a girl!

2. you can't be definite if Roxa is a AP member...remember? he was fused with Sora...

3. The BG (bald guy) could be the leader of chasers!

4. I thought that BG was holding one of the AP members though...

5. I thought you said you didn't like my theory about the new enemies being souls or the ones without souls?

6. Mickey looks like he's in the world that you fight the AP at...do you think that Yen Sid may have given Mickey that keyblades after KH2? (only becuase we don't know where Yen Sid dissappeared too...)

7. I think I have an understanding of the letter now...

~Shadow's theory of letter~

Mickey has written the letter after loosing to a battle from a chaser or the BG guy...of course he needs more help, and that's why he sends it to Destiny Islands...

(sorry if that was a short theory...)

Paired w/: king26, abigurl

Need some more rpers for Destiny Bonds 3!!
luvaboy90210 Posted at: 16:11 Mar29 2007 Post ID: 1472405
luvaboy90210
+
+
that keyblade that mickey is holding is the star seeker. i think.:\
and, if that moon is kingdom hearts, that means the mountain is orgs castle, and the city below it (i cant remember it's name) is totaled?!

and it doesn't look too good for our friend roxas huh?

P.S. The keyblade the BG is holding is sweet!

« Last edited by on Mar 29th 2007 »
The Flurry of Dancing Flames Clan
join it today!
shadowoblivion Posted at: 16:12 Mar29 2007 Post ID: 1472408
shadowoblivion
+
+
but...KH isn't blue though....and since when is BG holding a keyblade?

luvaboy90210 Posted at: 16:16 Mar29 2007 Post ID: 1472422
luvaboy90210
+
+
in:

http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/fm/images/sm7.jpg
join it today!
shadowoblivion Posted at: 16:24 Mar29 2007 Post ID: 1472487
shadowoblivion
+
+
I was just about to edit my post...

the BG looks like he has one of sora's keyblades too! and the heartless looking thing is supposed to be a manifistation of the BG guy!

P.s. these are the words that are around mickey: ?Each fate gathers? after a long time?

« Last edited by shadowoblivion on Mar 29th 2007 »

johnkrill Posted at: 17:19 Mar29 2007 Post ID: 1472708
johnkrill
+
+
On 29-Mar-2007 shadowoblivion said:I was just about to say something about this!!!

1. we definetly know now, that one is a girl!

2. you can't be definite if Roxa is a AP member...remember? he was fused with Sora...

3. The BG (bald guy) could be the leader of chasers!

4. I thought that BG was holding one of the AP members though...

5. I thought you said you didn't like my theory about the new enemies being souls or the ones without souls?

6. Mickey looks like he's in the world that you fight the AP at...do you think that Yen Sid may have given Mickey that keyblades after KH2? (only becuase we don't know where Yen Sid dissappeared too...)

7. I think I have an understanding of the letter now...

~Shadow's theory of letter~

Mickey has written the letter after loosing to a battle from a chaser or the BG guy...of course he needs more help, and that's why he sends it to Destiny Islands...

(sorry if that was a short theory...)
1) Yes

2) I can. He is wearing the armor!

3) That's what I think.

4) He is.

5) When did I say that?

6) I have no clue.

shadowoblivion Posted at: 17:26 Mar29 2007 Post ID: 1472731
shadowoblivion
+
+
you said you didn't like my theory some time ago...

luvaboy90210 Posted at: 18:31 Mar29 2007 Post ID: 1472942
luvaboy90210
+
+
On 29-Mar-2007 shadowoblivion said:I was just about to edit my post...

the BG looks like he has one of sora's keyblades too! and the heartless looking thing is supposed to be a manifistation of the BG guy!

P.s. these are the words that are around mickey: ?Each fate gathers? after a long time?
you can desipher chinease?
join it today!
Alchemic_ninja136 Posted at: 19:52 Mar29 2007 Post ID: 1473191
Alchemic_ninja136
+
+
thats a amazing theory and it makes complete scense but what i dont understand is how is roxas one of the chasers he is now with sora or...... MAYBe Roxas is the one who that saying is at
"it all begins with the birth of sleep"

It is never too late to be what you might have been
Penguin4.0 Posted at: 20:07 Mar29 2007 Post ID: 1473234
Penguin4.0
+
+
If you have seen the secret video you know that the keybalde wielding warrior in the red armor in a part of the the villian who attacks the armored soldiers. Also, this might not be roxas due to the fact that roxas was not that strong and that he did not perform any moves that sora knew or that roxas knew as a nobody. This can lead to the idea that this is sora's chaser which goes along with the quote birth or sleep being that this could have occured at the end of kingdon hearts chain of memories when naminae gave sora his memories back in the pod or when sora was killed in the attenpt to revive kairi in kingdom hearts one.

Join Brawl Central for the ultimate super smash brothers experience http://teams.supercheats.co...lcentral

Brawl friend code: 3179-5772-9142
Alchemic_ninja136 Posted at: 20:27 Mar29 2007 Post ID: 1473299
Alchemic_ninja136
+
+
i have a huge idea exploding in me right now.

roxas is soras nobody BUT how do we know that all the nobodies came the way they look in the game ?. what if roxas was created to look like the chaser that was frozen. this has two things backing it up:

1. when you fight the chaser we know its the one that looks like roxas except he has much more powerful atacks so theres no way he can be roxas as you fight him in the FM and he is reterned into sora at the end of the game.
2. he has a different keyblade and different friends the other two chasers seen in the secret ending along with the fact that the person lookig like roxas is frozen by the bald headed bearded guy.

so what do you think?

Penguin4.0 Posted at: 20:45 Mar29 2007 Post ID: 1473354
Penguin4.0
+
+
That theory can be disproved because this armored soldier battles sora before he is defeated so they would have need to go to the past to be able to make roxas look as he did and the main fact that disproves your theory is that when roxas is born it is outisde the masion where his name is given. This proves that roxas was not made to look like the soldier due to us being able to observe how he exactly looked right when he was formed.

« Last edited by Penguin4.0 on Mar 29th 2007 »

Join Brawl Central for the ultimate super smash brothers experience http://teams.supercheats.co...lcentral

Brawl friend code: 3179-5772-9142
Alchemic_ninja136 Posted at: 21:43 Mar29 2007 Post ID: 1473431
Alchemic_ninja136
+
+
but xemnas or xigbar had talked to the chaser that looked like roxas before roxas was born how ealse would the chasers know somthing about xemnas?
also maybe the guy whos looks like roxas is imortal or atleast older.

also i have found somthing ealse:
1. the bald headed guy has dimond dust thats why he can do such powerful ice magic

« Last edited by Alchemic_ninja136 on Mar 29th 2007 »

shadowoblivion Posted at: 07:50 Mar30 2007 Post ID: 1473801
shadowoblivion
+
+
so...if you fight the AP dude in KH2:FM, does that mean the secret video is set in the future?

Alchemic_ninja136 Posted at: 11:26 Mar30 2007 Post ID: 1474022
Alchemic_ninja136
+
+
maybe a year or so i believe.

luvaboy90210 Posted at: 17:25 Mar30 2007 Post ID: 1475097
luvaboy90210
+
+
the diamond dust?
join it today!
ansemthewise Posted at: 19:00 Mar30 2007 Post ID: 1475420
ansemthewise
+
+
Sorry for not posting in a while i couldnt log on....

I really dont think that the character is Roxas, mainly because the big people over in Japan said that they werent any characters we knew of. and he looks older in the pic. Maybe there are two dimensions with duplicates of each other (Roxas in D1 and a copy of Roxas in D2). Both of the copys are completely real and alive because they never were soposed to meet. but when a nobody is made, they switch places(D1 Roxas goes to D2 and vice versa). I dont even think that looks like Roxas in the picture, the hair is different. Also im pretty darn sure that the world were mickey is standing is The Darkness... Not the Door one, but the one were Riku and Sora are when they beat Xemnas. I have a theory about the AP3, this does contradict my other one about that not being Roxas though.... If that is roxas do you think that the girl is a older version of his friedn, you know, whats-her-face, opinlie or something. that would mean that the Big Armor dude is probaly the fat one of Roxas Friends, this would also mean that the last one is Heyner. I Just think that it would be classic if Best friends become mortal enimies. I dont know if i can see resemblance in the BG and Heyner, assuming that BG is a AP4, can you? Mickeys letter probaly says something a long the lines of....

Yo-Yo, how you guys doning? Well lets get down to it. I Just got done fighting this old bald guy, let me tell you this, he is pretty Darn tough. So, Would you mind coming and helping me fight this fool and his petty little friends? You know i did save you more that once, and anyways your my Peeps. So get your butts down here and lets open up a can of our home brewn 'Hardcore A$$ wooping!
P.S.
If you could not tell Minney were i am? I kinda met this smokin hot mouse with the biggest ears ive ever seen, and i got myself into a little trouble with her... so if Minny never finds out about me that would be great. Thanks.

Your Homie,
King Mickey

Yep that sounds like something mickey would say....

Join Beyond the Kingdom Key! NOW!!!http://teams.supercheats.co...ngdomkey
johnkrill Posted at: 19:19 Mar30 2007 Post ID: 1475450
johnkrill
+
+
Eh... Her name is Ollette.

Alchemic_ninja136 Posted at: 20:04 Mar30 2007 Post ID: 1475519
Alchemic_ninja136
+
+
On 30-Mar-2007 ansemthewise said:Sorry for not posting in a while i couldnt log on....

I really dont think that the character is Roxas, mainly because the big people over in Japan said that they werent any characters we knew of. and he looks older in the pic. Maybe there are two dimensions with duplicates of each other (Roxas in D1 and a copy of Roxas in D2). Both of the copys are completely real and alive because they never were soposed to meet. but when a nobody is made, they switch places(D1 Roxas goes to D2 and vice versa). I dont even think that looks like Roxas in the picture, the hair is different. Also im pretty darn sure that the world were mickey is standing is The Darkness... Not the Door one, but the one were Riku and Sora are when they beat Xemnas. I have a theory about the AP3, this does contradict my other one about that not being Roxas though.... If that is roxas do you think that the girl is a older version of his friedn, you know, whats-her-face, opinlie or something. that would mean that the Big Armor dude is probaly the fat one of Roxas Friends, this would also mean that the last one is Heyner. I Just think that it would be classic if Best friends become mortal enimies. I dont know if i can see resemblance in the BG and Heyner, assuming that BG is a AP4, can you? Mickeys letter probaly says something a long the lines of....

Yo-Yo, how you guys doning? Well lets get down to it. I Just got done fighting this old bald guy, let me tell you this, he is pretty Darn tough. So, Would you mind coming and helping me fight this fool and his petty little friends? You know i did save you more that once, and anyways your my Peeps. So get your butts down here and lets open up a can of our home brewn 'Hardcore A$$ wooping!
P.S.
If you could not tell Minney were i am? I kinda met this smokin hot mouse with the biggest ears ive ever seen, and i got myself into a little trouble with her... so if Minny never finds out about me that would be great. Thanks.

Your Homie,
King Mickey

Yep that sounds like something mickey would say....
What? O.o

and luvaboy this is the dimond dust

« Last edited by Alchemic_ninja136 on Mar 30th 2007 »

Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 308736

Post Top
Click to close