Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Need for Speed: Most Wanted

Your Ride?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

RedNyu Posted at: 21:38 Apr03 2007 Post ID: 1486709
RedNyu
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Describe your ride, as detailed as possible. Color, bodykit#, bumper, rims, decals, spoiler, window tint, car type duh!. I have to see my cars and get the info but post your priced rides show off ehehehe.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Lambo84136 Posted at: 10:55 Apr05 2007 Post ID: 1491348
Lambo84136
Forum GuestMember
+
+
My best ride is a VW Golf!!! Doesn't sound like much but it is a lot! It has a custom silver paint job, gold painted body vinyl, NFS MW black and white decals everywhere, think either BBS or Lowenhart rims in gold, body kit 2, but it's top secret weapon is this...

It doesn't have an engine, it's got what can only be described as an atomic bomb under the bonnetThumbs Up!!! But I am serious, it has unique performance upgrades for EVERYTHING, as well as ultimate performance upgrades for EVERYTHING!!!Thumbs Up Top speed, never reached it, but fastest I've got it is 241mph!!!

To show how fast that is, my mate challenged me to a race, him in a Porsche Carerra GT fully modified, and me in my Golf. Now I warned him, my golf had by far better stats in all cateogries, and I raced them both and the Golf was faster, but still he kept the challenge. So he came round my house and I let him test drive the Golf. He said the handling could be better, but the speed was astonishing! So, when it cme to the race, he forfeitted before we even started!
[center]
Join 3 Chemical Roses
Join Team Need For Speed
RedNyu Posted at: 22:50 Apr07 2007 Post ID: 1498854
RedNyu
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I have a Fiat Punto also all Junkman Parts all attributes to the max. Metalic Dark Red, body kit not really sure but I makes my car look buff. Rims the first categ star shape rims Airforce spoiler no window tint, Japan Inported rear window decal, and front driver door ADR decals. No vinyl. I am not really sure how fast it is but I beat Razor In my first try. I love it's handling is awesome compare to the BMW.
Lambo84136 Posted at: 15:03 Apr17 2007 Post ID: 1531711
Lambo84136
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah, I beat Razor in my Golf. Handling could be better than it is but the speed is astonishing!
[center]
Join 3 Chemical Roses
Join Team Need For Speed
jacelmo Posted at: 04:51 Jun21 2007 Post ID: 1675882
jacelmo
Forum GuestMember
+
+
my car is a RX-7 custom blue white stripes down the middle BBS rims.dark pearl blue window tint,white rims body kit #1 mongoose hood reaper spoiler cant remember roof scoops.super pro engine super pro transmission ultimate tires ultimate brakes super pro turbo utimate nitros ultimate suspension top speed:214mphThumbs Up
roma_matveev Posted at: 15:26 Jun29 2007 Post ID: 1701041
roma_matveev
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I got 4.
Mustang GT - Sharp Red, awesome vinyls - white outline, black inside. Body kit 2 I think, golden rims, and some scoops.

Corvette CS6 - Almost like the Mustang, just different colors for everything and different vinyls and rims.

Carrera GT - I use this for special runs. Slick black, red outline vynils, red inside, its looks like the coolest thing. Red rims, and I think body kit 3 or 4.

BMW - I dont use this anymore. Nothing modified except the color from white to grayish.
Boom. You're dead, dumbass.
Goldenguy97 Posted at: 03:07 Jun19 2008 Post ID: 2288517
Goldenguy97
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Toyota supra.

Stats all full. (Vic`s #13 Car Tuned Up!!!)

Top speed:10*

Accelaraiton:9.9*

Handling:11*
You Like Kingdom Hearts?? Well it just blew up!!
jak_the_smack Posted at: 18:54 Jul07 2008 Post ID: 2316814
jak_the_smack
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Subaru Impreza WRX- body 3, rocker 5 spoiler, enkie wrc tarmac wheels, stock hood, no roof scoop, all ultimate performance parts, dark metalic blue base paint, gloss black wheel paint, no vynils, and medium black window tint. detailed enough?
Dobbo1994 Posted at: 08:06 Jul08 2008 Post ID: 2317446
Dobbo1994
Forum GuestMember
+
+
My Best Car is a mitsubishi lancer evo VIII in custom(matte)blue(38/40) with body3, jorgen CF spoiler , Enkei WRC Tarmac rims, fusion CF hood, no roof scoop, ultimate evrything(proformance)(if got junkman then junkman), Tribal7 (white outline black inside), black rims(47/60), dark black windowtint, decals all over, boost gauge(blue lettering,blue needle and white face). Hope U like my car.
Dobbo1994 Posted at: 08:18 Jul08 2008 Post ID: 2317453
Dobbo1994
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Oh and ive just made rednyu's car, ive kindof changed it a bit but it still looks good in my opinion. evrything tht rednyu put on it (the body is 3?) red rims and racing flag vynil3 in white. everything else is the same.(black window tint(dark) ). hope u like the changes ive made if not then im sorry??
dark lord jread Posted at: 06:38 Jul10 2008 Post ID: 2320785
dark lord jread
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I've got 2: a Porsche Carrera GT:Gloss Black paint with white body vinyl, black pearl window tint, 5 spoke rims (20s of course) black paint, bodykit 2, decals everywhere (HKS and turbonetics etc) and a Ford GT similar upgrades to the Carrera GT
mantium Posted at: 21:08 Dec24 2008 Post ID: 2505886
mantium
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I can't describe any or all over my cars, but I have definately come up with a good idea.
I was tuning a car one day, when I came up with the plan of tuning all of my cars with different settings.
My evo is tuned for toll booths, my supra is tuned for lap knockouts and cicuits, the lambo for sprints, the RX 8 for drags. I have two or three other cars tuned for rivals- tuned for match a combo of race events.
I have found this is my best method for winning certain races with certain cars- saves retuning every time.; just jump to the garage, quick car change, and back to the black list challenges.
Done and dusted
akk2934 Posted at: 14:13 Dec30 2008 Post ID: 2509602
akk2934
+
+
my best car is lamborghini murcielago with highly tuned to max performance with brown paint job and tribals it when you start the race without putting nitous it comes a head of all the racers it has a power to suddenly get up and also bmw it has power to keep up with other racers but might be not the fastest car.
HAVE A NICE DAY!!!
mikey386 Posted at: 22:20 Jan03 2009 Post ID: 2512793
mikey386
Forum GuestMember
+
+
my car is mings old gallarado just suped up on every performance part(ultimate and all junkman upgrades) and body kit(numbah 4) custom mirror paintjob with portuguese flag vinyl but sometimes i hav 2 switch paintjobs wit a custom sunset lookin kind due 2 da cops constantly chasin me and da fact dat i think sunsets look kinda cool

Speak to the hand[img][/img]
Juhush Posted at: 06:23 Jan05 2009 Post ID: 2513697
Juhush
+
+
I keep two cars all the time.

My Cars: Mistubishi Lancer Pro Evo, Ford Mustang.

Ultimate Performance Parts on everything!

I just win the cars.

So I don't really know much about their visuals and stuff.
Charizone Posted at: 19:36 Jan21 2009 Post ID: 2527425
Charizone
+
+
Jewels' mustang
gamecrazy132 Posted at: 19:08 May29 2009 Post ID: 2631853
gamecrazy132
+
+
Ford Mustang Gt, Ford Gt, and BMW M3 GTR.Thumbs Up
maximus43 Posted at: 07:12 Jan30 2010 Post ID: 2795097
maximus43
+
+
ford mustang gt
body4
spoilers:banshee
rims:bbsch
Hood:speed
preformance:ultimate
paint:black
vinyls:11
colour of vinyls:orange
sounds like razors car doesn't itThumbs Up
TOO PRO 4 YOU

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close