Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Royal Hylian Combat Tournament

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 23
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 21 | 22 | Last     Next
Cez Posted: 13:54 Apr27 2005 Post ID: 143618
Cez
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Once every year, a grand combat tournament is held in the kingdom of Hyrule. Warriors from all over the world come to test their skills in the arena, to compete for a grand prize of 1 million Rupees! This year's tournament is only a few days away. Do yopu have what it takes to be the best? There's only one way to find out...

Okay ladies and gentlemen, bios this way. Muchos gracias, folks.

Name: Chaos 'The Doppelganger' Stevens
Weapons: A mysterious sword known as Shadow Blade, which is said to contain the power of the legendary Triforce, and the Glove of Lowthos, an ancient artefact which contains the power of the elements.
Fighting style: Improvised Shadow-Hylian zweihander style. Elemos elemental control style. Personalised unarmed martial arts style.
Personality: Sarcastic, arrogant, good sense of humour. Holds a strong grudge against the reigning champion, Link. Controlled to an extent by Lowthos the Destroyer, which leads to schizophrenia-esque muttering. Actually quite friendly to those whom he respects (which isn't a very long list). Gets instantly angered if anyone mentions his father.
Appearance: Usually wears a green short-sleeved T-shirt and black jeans and boots. Messy brown hair. Transforms frequently to trick his opponent. Four reddish tentacles and a massive golden glove make him stand out from the crowd a bit.
History: Chaos has entered the tourney every year for the last 8 years, but gets disqualified every time. Hopes to win this year due to his 'secret weapons'

Anyone else gonna join? You know you wanna!
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
jamarie Posted: 14:13 Apr27 2005 Post ID: 143651
jamarie
+
Don't even need to ask Cez,here my friend:
((And im a Shaman in this,so work with me,ok?))

Name:Faith'Guardian of the Light'Carson
Weapons:Sword of Light(Original)
Fighting Style:Shaman,but basic fighting with a furyoku boost you could say(lol)
Personality:Rather humerious,quick,intelligent and friendly.
Appearance:Coolest threads on ever:Ripped blue jeans with splotted bleech or white stains.White vest top with ripps and a orange fish net top over it and a tattoo on her lower back by the waist,of a pair of wings and a starnge symbol on it.Pink K.Swiss trabs and a gold cross belt chain on her waist.Short bright blonde curly hair,pink eyes and glows in blue foryoku when in Spirit Unity.

That about wrapps it up i think.

[right]~ J A M A R I E // C R Y S T A L U T O P I A ~[/color][/right]

Cez Posted: 14:15 Apr27 2005 Post ID: 143659
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
((I'm afraid you'll have to help me out, I haven't got a Scooby what a Shaman is supposed to be. I don't watch enough TV. And we've got about 9 roleplays waiting for replies somewhere on this page))
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
abcdefg Posted: 14:20 Apr27 2005 Post ID: 143667
abcdefg
Forum GuestMember
+
Can i join only problem is im a shaman king person

Name:Zeke
Weapons:Demon sword,fire demon
Fighting:Furioku is used
Personality:Quick,intelligent,Quite,always smiling and is able just to see into the future not clear
Apperance:Long pale robes and very baggy jeans red with stars

Also i still have magic if not my charecter is useless
Can you guess who i realy like on this site??? If you can tell me.
Cez Posted: 14:25 Apr27 2005 Post ID: 143679
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
((Sorry, but... no. You need to fill in everything from my first post. And you can't just say "Same as jamarie", cos that's daft))
t0ms0nic Posted: 14:34 Apr27 2005 Post ID: 143687
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
Name:Tomas Excalibur Gale
Weapons:Broadsword called "The Excalibur 2"
Fighting style:Quick,powerful and aggresive.
Personality:Lose of temper easily,shy,calm,arrogant and sarcastic.
Appearance:Short brown hair,pale skin,dragon-leather top,black trousers,and grip trainers.
History:Comes from a family with middle names "Excalibur",which has been handed down to all the great swordsmen in the family tree.Frequently enters tournaments,but is unusually confident this year...

Im ready to go,lets rock!
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Cez Posted: 14:39 Apr27 2005 Post ID: 143696
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
((Nicely. Okay, let's get started. Other characters can fill in as they get here))

Chaos walked towards Hyrule Castle, where a pair of guards stopped him.
"State your name and business," said one of the guards.
"My name is Chaos Stevens, and I'm here to beat Link to a pulp and win that cash prize," said Chaos. The guards nervously moved aside, and Chaos continued to the castle. In the entrance hall, a desk had been set up to sign up for the tournament.
"Here we are," said Chaos. "I can almost smell that cash prize!"
"Don't get too cocky," he muttered to himself, his voice more like a low growl. "You know Link's the reigning champ."
"And you know I'll wipe the floor with him this year. Chill, everything's gonna be fine."
Chaos approached the desk and signed up.
t0ms0nic Posted: 14:44 Apr27 2005 Post ID: 143707
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
(Im right outside Hyrule Castle)"HALT!State your name and buisness!" "("one day,i will murder you all...")Tomas Excalibur Gale,im for the tournament!" "Sure,go ahead..."(they step aside)"Good...Thanks(i walk through the castle main entrance,and see the sign up table)Good...(cracks neck)Time for buisness...(goes up to the table and signs up)...I wonder how this tournament will go,i hope its worth the effert..."(goes up to the entrance,and hangs around on the wall)
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Cez Posted: 14:47 Apr27 2005 Post ID: 143712
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Hey, Slick," said Chaos, approaching Tom. "You're here for the tourney?"
t0ms0nic Posted: 14:49 Apr27 2005 Post ID: 143717
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
(glares at him)"Yes,like you are,i expect.(gets off the wall)Your here for the money as well?Or Glory?"
Cez Posted: 14:51 Apr27 2005 Post ID: 143721
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Money, glory, revenge," said Chaos. "A bit of everything. Name's Chaos, by the way. Chaos Stevens. And you are...?"
Chaos held out his left hand for Tom to shake, trying to keep his right concealed behind his back.
t0ms0nic Posted: 14:56 Apr27 2005 Post ID: 143727
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
(shakes it)"Tomas...Tomas Excalibur Gale,great to meet a man like yourself in parts like this.(stares at the sign-up desk,where many people were entering)Seems like this will be a big tournament,but only one is going to walk away Champion."
Cez Posted: 15:03 Apr27 2005 Post ID: 143740
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"That'll be me," said Chaos. "And I suppose it must be strange to meet a man like me anywhere."
Chaos grinned as Tom noticed his tentacles.
t0ms0nic Posted: 15:05 Apr27 2005 Post ID: 143745
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
"Heh,don't forget,there might be a few surprises for you,and everyone else...(small laugh)Ha,this should prove a challenge...hopefully the one i've been waiting for,for so long..."
Cez Posted: 15:10 Apr27 2005 Post ID: 143751
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Quite an impressive sword you have, Tom," said Chaos. "A fine blade indeed. If only I remembered to bring my sword... Oh well, I'm sure it won't matter in the end."
Chaos smirked to himself as he looked around.
t0ms0nic Posted: 15:13 Apr27 2005 Post ID: 143760
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
"I bet you have a "secret" weapon?I bet everyone does,or will,for the challenges to approce,namely us two,and a couple other people.(sword glitters in the lights on back)I bet we'll have a nice "freindly" competition to come"
Cez Posted: 15:16 Apr27 2005 Post ID: 143768
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Maybe I do have a secret weapon, and maybe I don't," said Chaos mysteriously. "You'll have to wait until we meet in the arena to find out, amigo. I'm going for a pre-fight beer. Want one?"
t0ms0nic Posted: 15:19 Apr27 2005 Post ID: 143774
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
"(eyes seem to sparkle)Nope,im going for buisness...like talking to the local Blacksmith,for a "special" delivery.Besides,the tourny's a few days away,so we have nothing to get prepared for...for a while"
Cez Posted: 15:29 Apr27 2005 Post ID: 143796
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Whatever floats your boat," said Chaos. "I'm off to do some research. I'll give you as hint. Get enough beer into someone and they'll give their strategy away easily. It's like taking candy from a baby, but easier."
t0ms0nic Posted: 15:34 Apr27 2005 Post ID: 143809
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
"Thanks,but thats cheating,and cheating dosen't apply in my generation.Anyways,im off.I've got some stuff to do(cracks knuckles)This outta be good.(kicks one of the doors open,and stands near the exit)I hope you do well.(turns around)See ya(leaves,and the door closes)Man,tough competition here,i'd better get the delivery done,and quick!(heads towards the market)"
Displaying Page 1 of 23
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 21 | 22 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 147308

Post Top
Click to close