Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

I need serious help!!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

reaper_phantom Posted: 22:14 Apr06 2007 Post ID: 1495926
reaper_phantom
Post Likes: 0
+
Well, ever since i got into The DS wifi games, i have been deciding and planning for a few weeks to make a clan board ( i have two, though they are bascially the same)

anyways, i need a skin. i suck and cant do it at all......any sites or places to get them at? i dont want to register or have to ask permision so dont give me a link to a place like that. If you can actually make one, then PM / Email me.

and thats not all. since that was more of a question heres my request: can someone make me a bannner ( i mean like for a website) of this:

I want a Samus ( from metroid prime) on the left, in the middle our favorite navi Megaman.exe ( preferably bug style: normal blue) and on the right a custom robo called Ray ( any version).

I will try to get better, but right now i need help. so please help a active member out!, if you have a custom robo/megaman/ MPH game, you can join, but you can only be an actual "CyberKnight" if you have a wifi game.

Anyways, just help me out, and its for invisionfree if that helps...
metroid prime hunter:
name:DARK ABYSS
friend code:3522-7961-4642

add me and ill add you!!!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close