Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Best Zelda Game???

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
egglabean Posted at: 04:28 Apr12 2007 Post ID: 1512632
egglabean
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Is this the best Zelda game yet, or did you prefer say for instance, Ocarina Of Time or The Majoras' Mask? Maybe, The Windwaker was your style, or maybe one of the handheld version, i.e. The Minish Cap. So go on, please tell us what your favourite Zelda game is and why Twilight Princess is so good/dissapointing.
MasterHunter Posted at: 10:35 Apr12 2007 Post ID: 1513051
MasterHunter
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 12-Apr-2007 egglabean said:Is this the best Zelda game yet, or did you prefer say for instance, Ocarina Of Time or The Majoras' Mask? Maybe, The Windwaker was your style, or maybe one of the handheld version, i.e. The Minish Cap. So go on, please tell us what your favourite Zelda game is and why Twilight Princess is so good/dissapointing.
Majora's Mask for me because it was the same style as OoT with a few extra touches.

EDIT: As well as that I see it as the "most difficult" of the 3D Zelda's.

« Last edited by MasterHunter on Apr 12th 2007 »
bomba Posted at: 19:21 Apr12 2007 Post ID: 1515431
bomba
+
+
Mine is proabably twilight princess just somethin about it I dont know the sword fightins alot funner though

egglabean Posted at: 10:35 Apr13 2007 Post ID: 1517115
egglabean
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 12-Apr-2007 bomba said:Mine is proabably twilight princess just somethin about it I dont know the sword fightins alot funner though
Yeah Twilight Princess is probably one of the best. I say one of the best because I think it is join best with Ocarina Of Time (it's just a classic!). Yes, also, I do agree, the swordfighting is so much better as you feel more.....involved!
egglabean Posted at: 10:37 Apr13 2007 Post ID: 1517121
egglabean
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 12-Apr-2007 MasterHunter said:Majora's Mask for me because it was the same style as OoT with a few extra touches.

EDIT: As well as that I see it as the "most difficult" of the 3D Zelda's.
Yeah I agree on the point you made about Majora's Mask being the hardest 3D Zelda, there is no doubt about it...it was, but I do not think it was better than Ocarina Of Time. It's just my opinion on the otherhand...
bomba Posted at: 22:42 Apr13 2007 Post ID: 1520103
bomba
+
+
On 13-Apr-2007 egglabean said:Yeah I agree on the point you made about Majora's Mask being the hardest 3D Zelda, there is no doubt about it...it was, but I do not think it was better than Ocarina Of Time. It's just my opinion on the otherhand...
I agree with u it will never beat Oot

Volke Posted at: 12:00 Apr19 2007 Post ID: 1536438
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
+
Ocarina of Time is a lot better than Twilight Princess. I found the wolf bits too boring and repetitive and the horseback swordfighting was a bit on the poor side. In fact, I thought swordfighting in general was disappointing. It doesn't copy your exact movements, which is very annoying sometimes, particularly on horseback. Not to mention Midna annoys the hell out of me. The sensitivity controls messed up when mixing with regular controls, especially when looking around with C and selecting items on the - screen.

Other than that, Ocarina of Time had a better story, excellent dungeons, no boring or repetitive bits and swordfighting was a lot better just pressing the buttons, since there wasn't really much of a difference in which way you swung the sword.

I'd also say that A Link to the Past is a better game. Unfortunately I've never played Majoras Mask (I hope to someday) so I can't judge on that.
egglabean Posted at: 08:55 Apr20 2007 Post ID: 1539112
egglabean
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 19-Apr-2007 Volke said:Ocarina of Time is a lot better than Twilight Princess. I found the wolf bits too boring and repetitive and the horseback swordfighting was a bit on the poor side. In fact, I thought swordfighting in general was disappointing. It doesn't copy your exact movements, which is very annoying sometimes, particularly on horseback. Not to mention Midna annoys the hell out of me. The sensitivity controls messed up when mixing with regular controls, especially when looking around with C and selecting items on the - screen.

Other than that, Ocarina of Time had a better story, excellent dungeons, no boring or repetitive bits and swordfighting was a lot better just pressing the buttons, since there wasn't really much of a difference in which way you swung the sword.

I'd also say that A Link to the Past is a better game. Unfortunately I've never played Majoras Mask (I hope to someday) so I can't judge on that.
To be fair, you are so true on one account, THE WOLF BITS ARE SOOOO BORING. I agree, I liked them at first, but after the second time, it got soooo repetative and boring!
MasterHunter Posted at: 10:54 Apr20 2007 Post ID: 1539199
MasterHunter
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 19-Apr-2007 Volke said:Ocarina of Time is a lot better than Twilight Princess. I found the wolf bits too boring and repetitive and the horseback swordfighting was a bit on the poor side. In fact, I thought swordfighting in general was disappointing. It doesn't copy your exact movements, which is very annoying sometimes, particularly on horseback. Not to mention Midna annoys the hell out of me. The sensitivity controls messed up when mixing with regular controls, especially when looking around with C and selecting items on the - screen.

OoT was good I'll agree, but the constant senario of:
"Ooooh no Ganon has trashed a place, quick Link save us by doing a temple, finding the warp point, getting the item hidden in the temple, then using it to kill the unbelieveable easy boss, with help from Navi if you cam't work it out." is what marks it down for me.
irollgen4s Posted at: 21:44 Apr20 2007 Post ID: 1541256
irollgen4s
+
+
eh Oot had best story line and most orginality. i was only 3 or 4 when it came out so i didnt play it much. all i can say is sword fighting is much more fun on twilight princess and so is just motion overall. i agree trying to set a weapon to the D-pad is annoying but i try to do that before a fight.

the wolf parts were horrible his attacks stunk the tears thing was boring and extremely repetative. the only good thing about the wolf was teleporting through the holes.

but always thought of this game as a kinda remake of Oot. i mean the temples are different but its the same with the items bosses ganon.

and i disagree i thought majora's mask was horrible. i hated the masks and it was just plain out boring. i played with my cousin and we hated it so we never bothered to beat it.

credit= EspeonDude_(not husky boy <_<)

Pokemon diamond friend code is 2835 6576 4587. my name is Ryan with only the R capi
Pooly Posted at: 09:48 Apr22 2007 Post ID: 1546901
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
+
MM was a great game, it was hard getting all the masks but I was like 9 when I finished it which made me happy.
Oot was good, I never finished it but it was because I was 5 and prefered watching my dad play it.
Still I think Tp isn't boring a lot of my friends ask if it gets boring to play a game over and over but I have always loved Zelda games, I've been playing games since I was 2 so you can't blame me lol.

Credit to .Impact for the sig & avy
DJKNAKARUS1 Posted at: 16:14 Apr28 2007 Post ID: 1562809
DJKNAKARUS1
+
+
This is a great game.

FC:
5326 7389 5389
Trixz
bomba Posted at: 22:52 Apr28 2007 Post ID: 1564264
bomba
+
+
I was never able to beat MM ive beaten OOT and TP though with TP being the best

Zelda_Fan Posted at: 00:44 Apr29 2007 Post ID: 1564338
Zelda_Fan
+
+
i like tp coz of the great story line. Also the Snowpeak Ruin's i loved because of their lol's. Had a great plot (gotta get the bedroom key and keeps on getting food, eventually gets key and She-Yeti goes psyco over mirror) I luv it :D

JOIN TEAM WII!!! - CLICK HERE. - I made it my self Thumbs Up (But don't let that put you off)

Click here for my friend codes
bomba Posted at: 22:34 Apr30 2007 Post ID: 1570998
bomba
+
+
lol I loved how u got to fight a good guy as a boss in snowpeak (kinda what Zelda_fan said about the mirrior

crypo0222 Posted at: 04:28 May02 2007 Post ID: 1573335
crypo0222
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey i love all zelda games but theres no competition for twilight princessShame and especaily the sword on sword with gannaon for the first time ever!!Evil

« Last edited by crypo0222 on May 2nd 2007 »
MasterHunter Posted at: 13:54 May02 2007 Post ID: 1573669
MasterHunter
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 02-May-2007 crypo0222 said:hey i love all zelda games but theres no competition for twilight princessShame and especaily the sword on sword with gannaon for the first time ever!!Evil
There was sword on sword with Ganondorf at the end of Wind Waker.
bomba Posted at: 17:07 May02 2007 Post ID: 1574107
bomba
+
+
The only one I havent played is wind waker lol I wanna try it but people say its not that good

MasterHunter Posted at: 13:34 May03 2007 Post ID: 1575303
MasterHunter
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 02-May-2007 bomba said:The only one I havent played is wind waker lol I wanna try it but people say its not that good
So? Screw what others say...
Pooly Posted at: 08:22 May04 2007 Post ID: 1576647
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
+
Wind Waker was a great game, I've beat it 6 times now but don't let that put you off, I know some people who've had it since it came out like me and they haven't got past Tower Of The Gods.
I think by sword on sword he means where you fight Ganon and you're pushing against each others swords.

Credit to .Impact for the sig & avy
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 352376

Post Top
Click to close