Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Role play: Shaman King

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous
jamarie Posted: 13:16 May01 2005 Post ID: 148712
jamarie
Post Likes: 0
+
((are you ok,and post without brackets and ill delte your posts ZF))

[right]~ J A M A R I E // C R Y S T A L U T O P I A ~[/color][/right]

Zelda Fan Posted: 13:20 May01 2005 Post ID: 148717
Zelda Fan
Post Likes: 4
+
why because I made him up will that is what i'm suppose to do.

gotta love brizilian jiu jutsu!!
Zelda Fan Posted: 13:22 May01 2005 Post ID: 148722
Zelda Fan
+
thats a bunch off bull crap you don't got to post with brackets it does not say that in the forum rules

jamarie Posted: 13:26 May01 2005 Post ID: 148726
jamarie
+
((ZF,i know it doesn't say it in the rules,but by not doing it you are spamming!Jesus christ!when you post out of topic or rp you use brackets!Have you seen any of the other rp's?And there's no need to swear!))

Zelda Fan Posted: 13:30 May01 2005 Post ID: 148732
Zelda Fan
+
hey your swearing right now and thats not spaming if you want to know what spaming is it is when someone keeps saying the same thing over and over again which I have not been doing so that is not spam so if your a mod you will follow the rules like everyone else because I do not have to use brackets when I see that in the rules then I will use them. You may be a mod but you cant make up your own rules just as Rich said do not get to out of control of your mod powers which you are doing.

jamarie Posted: 13:38 May01 2005 Post ID: 148740
jamarie
+
((I didn't.observe any of the other rp's and you'll find,everyone here that doesn't spam*cough,cough*Ravmister*cough,cough*uses brackets when of topic,it's not the rules,but it's what is done,so please do.))

Cez Posted: 13:42 May01 2005 Post ID: 148745
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
((Break it up, guys. Zelda Fan, you should post in brackets when you're speaking off-topic. It makes it easier for everyone else, as well as yourself. If you continue to argue with the moderators, you will regret it))
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Zelda Fan Posted: 13:56 May01 2005 Post ID: 148757
Zelda Fan
+
On 01-May-2005 jamarie said:((I didn't.observe any of the other rp's and you'll find,everyone here that doesn't spam*cough,cough*Ravmister*cough,cough*uses brackets when of topic,it's not the rules,but it's what is done,so please do.))
um I was not off topic I was posting my guy on here and what he looks like and all that other stuff you said you were going to delete it so right there you are wrong I am right I was not off topic.

PS You mods must off delete my other 2 post and so tho you know I will regrat nothing I do not have to use brakets and if you 2 keep harassing me I will e-mail Rich

Cez Posted: 14:16 May01 2005 Post ID: 148773
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
((No-one's harrassing you, Zelda Fan. It's just that everyone else on the entire roleplay forum uses brackets. It's practically a given. If you're saying you don't have to because it's not on the rules, consider this: It's not written in the rules that I can't call you Wiggles, so I may continue to do so. And I don't know what posts you're on about. To my knowledge, none of your posts have been deleted))
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Zelda Fan Posted: 14:25 May01 2005 Post ID: 148790
Zelda Fan
+
On 01-May-2005 Cez said:((No-one's harrassing you, Zelda Fan. It's just that everyone else on the entire roleplay forum uses brackets. It's practically a given. If you're saying you don't have to because it's not on the rules, consider this: It's not written in the rules that I can't call you Wiggles, so I may continue to do so. And I don't know what posts you're on about. To my knowledge, none of your posts have been deleted))
Well Cez calling me wiggles is harrassment right there also I cant post on these forums un less i'm adding a quote and reply so thats why it wont show my other 2 post

Cez Posted: 14:29 May01 2005 Post ID: 148797
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
((Harrassment? It's not doing anyone any harm. But I didn't see a rule stating that I'm not allowed to call anyone Wiggles, so according to you, that should be allowed. No? Find the Ten Commandments on page 2, that'll set you straight))
yo-shamanking Posted: 14:41 May01 2005 Post ID: 148831
yo-shamanking
Forum GuestMember
+
[stop the fighting]

My latest signature :D
Cez Posted: 14:44 May01 2005 Post ID: 148839
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
((Here's all that happened. I stepped in to stop Zelda Fan from flaming jamarie, and suddenly he turns on me! And now, suddenly, Zelda Fan is under the delusion that he can flame me and get away with it))
Zelda Fan Posted: 14:45 May01 2005 Post ID: 148840
Zelda Fan
+
um yes it is harrassment if the person does not wanted to be called that.

Zelda Fan Posted: 14:46 May01 2005 Post ID: 148846
Zelda Fan
+
On 01-May-2005 Cez said:((Here's all that happened. I stepped in to stop Zelda Fan from flaming jamarie, and suddenly he turns on me! And now, suddenly, Zelda Fan is under the delusion that he can flame me and get away with it))
um i'm not flaming anyone your flaming me.

Cez Posted: 14:50 May01 2005 Post ID: 148851
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
((You really need to do your homework before you start flinging accusations around. If you thinik that calling someone ******* and ******* isn't flaming, but giving someone a harmless nickname such as Wiggles is somehow flaming, you really need to get your head examined. See, this is why I told you not to lose your temper at the mods. This roleplay has now been dragged completely off-topic, because of your stubbornness. Thanks to you, this thread is now...

*LOCKED*
Displaying Page 4 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 147308

Post Top
Click to close