Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

The Legend of Zelda: The Roleplay

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Zelda bandit Posted: 17:22 Apr16 2007 Post ID: 1529557
Zelda bandit
Forum GuestBanned
Post Likes: 0
+
This begin's in Kokiri village with link fishing in Kokiri Lake....Then all of a sudden something is happing in the village...

Name: Link
Race:Human
Height: 5.5
Weight:125
Weapons:Kokiri,knife,SlingShot,
Appearence:Green Outfit,Shaggy looking hair(look at sig) and Blue eye's
Personality:Very Nice...but can be Broken to an evil Force of power....

((and you may make a character with any kind of name))

« Last edited by Zelda bandit on Apr 20th 2007 »
Join this CAUSE im giving away free s-mod spots!

reasons i left!
Cloud_Chaos Posted: 19:24 Apr16 2007 Post ID: 1530020
Cloud_Chaos
Forum GuestBanned
+
((This needs more of a plot except Link fishing...))

Name:Leon
Height:6'2
Weight:182
Weapons:Hylian Blade,Hylian Bow
Appearence:Medium length,brown hair to his shoulders.Tan Cotton shorts tightened to his knees.Hylian sandals and a seeth on his back for his sword along with his bow and quiver.No shirt it is a sign of manliness from the village where he grew up. And a platinum earring.
Personality:A leader,quiet at times, and is idolized by all of the children in his village.He is also quite strong,fast, and intelligent.
Zelda bandit Posted: 18:49 Apr17 2007 Post ID: 1532544
Zelda bandit
Forum GuestBanned
+
((yeah i know i had a hard time of thinking of something...))
Leon something is happening in the village..Said link

reasons i left!
Cloud_Chaos Posted: 17:11 Apr18 2007 Post ID: 1534684
Cloud_Chaos
Forum GuestBanned
+
"Really?Like what?" Leon replied.
joslifer1 Posted: 17:46 Apr18 2007 Post ID: 1534771
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
((You guys need some serious assisstance...that I can provide!))

Name: Lord JoSlifer
Height: 5'11
Weight: 210
Location: Everywhere and nowhere, but at the moment terrorrizing Kokiri Village
Status: Beginner as it's his first time in Hyrule, but doesn't owning the Devil himself count for something?
Weapons: Magic, Diamond Blade, Vortex Shield
Appearance: Long black cloak covers everything, hood with deep cowl keeps face from being seen, black gloves and boots for his hands and feet. The Diamond Blade is in a beautiful sheath on his back, balanced by his Vortex Shield in it's special case. He radiates darkness and evil, but keeps a sense of humor somehow. Not much else to say, since magic keeps his things on at all times...

--

((Advancing under the assumption you'll accept me... ;) ))

"Like me." The voice was cold and hard, but with a strangely friendly tone to it. "I just obliterated your village, Link. Thought you'd like to know." Lord JoSlifer tossed two pieces of wood at the Hero's feet. One had a childhood drawing of Link, a fairy, and a monster on it--the very same as from the base of Link's treehouse. The other had a face twisted in agony--the young Deku Tree's face.
"Although terrorrizing forest villages isn't something I normally do as it's boring, your people gave me no choice but to fight them. They chose they're own demise. I hope you don't make the same mistake."

« Last edited by joslifer1 on Apr 18th 2007 »
General, if you're not using it, could I have the army for a few days?
Cloud_Chaos Posted: 18:18 Apr18 2007 Post ID: 1534853
Cloud_Chaos
Forum GuestBanned
+
"Same-oh it's on buddy!" said Leon as he drew his sword.
Cyber_Worm Posted: 08:44 Apr19 2007 Post ID: 1536014
Cyber_Worm
Forum GuestMember
+
Namne:Jose
Height:7'25
Weight: 233 lbs
Weapons:Two one handed Slayer sword,magicans boots and a flaming shield(vulnerable against fire)
Apperance:Jose is a high-skilled swordsman with a ponnytail hair.He has a calw on his left hand that he only uses by very dangerous situations.His falming shiled makes him look even more dangerous but it's vulnerable to fire so he won't have so much use for it...He is also known as a comedian genious around his friends.Not much more to say.
http://teams.supercheats.co...terforum

Kirby says=SHUT THE F*CK UP!
Pooly Posted: 10:20 Apr19 2007 Post ID: 1536159
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
((Joining if its ok))
Name:Blaze
Race:Human
Height:5'10
Weight:155 lbs
Weapons:A sword with a red leather hilt and his fists when neccesary.He can also use fire magic.
Appearance:Blaze has spiked red hair and piercing red eyes.Has a scar under his left eye, wears a red vest and black trousers with black boots.
Personality:Blaze doesn't talk much but loves to fight, he makes snide comments when he sees the chance to.
History:Blaze grew up in a land different to Hyrule which had a terrible dragon which attacked villages.Blaze's father defeated it and imprisoned it within him, which made him grow up as a vicious child with a thirst for bloodshed.
((If I'm in I will advance))
Blaze had entered the Kokiri village and saw its remains.
"Somebody beat me to it" he thought, when he saw three people that looked as though they were going to fight.
"Fresh meat" he muttered as his eyes widened and he ran at Link.

Credit to .Impact for the sig & avy
Cloud_Chaos Posted: 20:05 Apr19 2007 Post ID: 1538318
Cloud_Chaos
Forum GuestBanned
+
"Hmph.Fresh fight!" Leon said ignoring the other enemy as he charged Blaze.
Pooly Posted: 10:26 Apr20 2007 Post ID: 1539157
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
Blaze jumped over Leon and kept runnig at Link.
"Die!" he shouted swinging his fist at him.

Zelda bandit Posted: 12:05 Apr20 2007 Post ID: 1539291
Zelda bandit
Forum GuestBanned
+
Then link join's and attacks Blaze
Well Blaze you better leave KokiriVillage or you'll be Taken care of soon. Yelled Link.

reasons i left!
Cloud_Chaos Posted: 22:26 Apr20 2007 Post ID: 1541399
Cloud_Chaos
Forum GuestBanned
+
((*sigh* use quotations))

"Hmm.So it's Link you want? Well ok have him...in the afterlife!" Screamed Leon as he quickly seathed his sword and shot an arrow so quickly th human eye could not see.
Dragonsliveforever Posted: 01:36 Apr21 2007 Post ID: 1541709
Dragonslivefor
ever
+
Name: Shikaku Grayseer
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 190lbs
Weapons: four daggers, strapped to the pants of his clothes; two fist daggers (they look like brass knuckles with dagger blades sticking out of it), one enchanted to poison the victim, the other enchanted to parylize the victim; he also has a pouch of throwing stars enchanted to disappear once they enter a victim.
Magic and skills: can blend into most surfaces, can contort his body to fit into most spaces, can cast spells of disorientation, poisoning, and paralysis.
Appearance: a long black cloth wrapped around his head leaving only his eye's visible. black cloths wrapped around his feet, making it so he barely makes a sound. black cloths wrapped around his hands. loose fitting black pants and shirt. his pants kept on by a dark leather belt with a skull shaped belt buckle.
History: growing up an orphan (his mother having died giving birth to him), shikaku had to devolop many skills to stay alive. at the age of 16 he was forced to kill a sheriff that had been harassing his gang of orphans to keep them alive. of course, he had to make sure that no one knew that hehad done it. he discovered that he was great at assassination and from then on bacame a hired assasssin.

Shikaku picked his way through the shadows, taking advantage of the fighting to drown out the noises of his movement through the trees and huts scattered throughout kokiri village. he was hired by a Ganondorf, having no idea who this ganondorf was, nor caring (money is money afterall, no matter who it comes from), he was here to kill a Link. the description was a teenage boy of muscular build, medium hight, long blonde hair, often seen wearing a green tunic, brown leather boots, and a large green hat, covering all of his hair except for his bangs. the boy fighting this "red" man sure matched the description. when the time was right, he would catch the boy off guard, possibly make an alliance with this "red" man, who seemed intent on killing his quarry, in the process. the alliance could prove benificial, to both of them. shikaku wasn't one to share a bounty, but this man could be useful, the "red" man could distract the person while skikaku went in for the kill. and if the "red" man killed the person first, all the better...less work. but, for now he would bide his time, waiting for the opportune moment to close in for the kill.

Join GFX Artists Unite!!!
Pooly Posted: 05:20 Apr21 2007 Post ID: 1541920
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
Blaze couldn't see the arrow coming and it hit his arm.
"You think your attacks hurt?" he asked sarcasticly.He ripped out the arrow and laughed.
"I will destroy everyone here" he said as he launched a ball of flame towards Leon and Link.

Big Shady Posted: 09:11 Apr21 2007 Post ID: 1542385
Big Shady
+
((Here we go!))
Name: Paulio
Race: Human/Twilight Being
Height: 6.4
Weight: 200
Weapons: LihtDark Sword and LightDark Shield, Twilight Magic.
Appearence: Black Tunic, Orange hair(Midna's color, Links style) and Green Eyes, Human face with a small piece of the Mirror of Twilight on his forehead. His left arm is a muscular Twilight along with his right leg (Black with the blue veins glowing), muscular human right arm and left leg with the Triforce symbol on his right hand.
Personality: Can hold a grudge but shows no emotion ever...

History: Is the son of a Hyrule Prince and a Twilight Princess ((not Midna)) who were both banished from existence for creating Paulio, their only wish being he live. So Paulio was adopted by a family in Kokiri Village, not knowing of his royal heritage can call upon the amazing powers of a Twilight Royal, along with the the Triforce of Power, but does not realise it. He was called Emo by most of the village, until he released the Twilight Power and the Triforce of Power. Unbeknowst to him he will have a part fate in a greater than one dimension...

((I needed a History for a guy like this))

« Last edited by Big Shady on Apr 21st 2007 »
Hmph.

Nobody's gonna stand in my way.
Dragonsliveforever Posted: 11:37 Apr21 2007 Post ID: 1543157
Dragonslivefor
ever
+
shikaku picked this as his time to act. he darted out from behind the tree he had been hiding behind and sprinted across the open ground to reach link. but first...he ran for the "red" man, when he got there...
"red," shikaku said to the "red" man in his cold unfeeling voice, "you and me, we'll join together to kill these two, i have a bounty on this green one's head, i'll give you a cut if you cooperate. of course if you want the bounty all to yourself we'll fight for it after these two are dead, the man that sent out the bounty was Ganondorf."
shikaku did not wait for an answer and let loose 8 throwing stars, one heading for each of link's avenues of escape. then he threw another one, headed for links chest

« Last edited by Dragonsliveforever on Apr 21st 2007 »

Pooly Posted: 13:40 Apr21 2007 Post ID: 1543610
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
"I don't want money" Blaze said as he looked at Shikaku.
"All I want.....Is to spill somebody's blood" he said.

Dragonsliveforever Posted: 14:18 Apr21 2007 Post ID: 1543785
Dragonslivefor
ever
+
so...this man was more of a threat than link.
"very well...from this point on, you will never be safe, i rarely attempt to make deals, and when i do, they are accepted, or the person dies. oh it won't be now...it may not be soon, but mark my words, you will die and it will be by my hand." shikaku disappeared in a cloud of smoke.
and no one would ever know whether what they heard next was accually heard or the words had just appeared in their heads "i will come back for the boy."

Pooly Posted: 14:39 Apr21 2007 Post ID: 1543869
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
"So looks like somebody wants to kill himself" Blaze said before realising he was still near Leon and Link.
"'m out of here" he said before he ran back towards the entrance to Hyrule field.

Dragonsliveforever Posted: 16:26 Apr21 2007 Post ID: 1544458
Dragonslivefor
ever
+
shikaku, peaked out from behind the hut he had been hiding behind.
'good...he's leaving' thought shikaku. 'now i'm free to get the boy'
shikaku waited for the "red" man to leave, he had no worries about finding this man again, it wouldn't be difficult to track down a man as chaotic as that. his first priority was to bring this boy to Ganondorf. he would get a larger reward if he was brought back alive (ganondorf wanted to make this boy suffer for whatever he had done), but dead was always an option. thankfully the boy had no idea that shikaku was still here. shikaku could tell that ((i'm just gonna guess that link escaped the throwing stars somehow)) even though the boy had somehow dodged the stars, he was steadilly relaxing. it would not be long before the boy's adreniline wore off and he would be exhausted. shikaku would sneak into the boy's hut and take him away in the dead of night. shikaku just hoped that they wouldn't be smart enough to set up a watch. ((this means that you should, it will make things more interesting))

« Last edited by Dragonsliveforever on Apr 21st 2007 »

Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 334111

Post Top
Click to close