Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Public Service Announcement: Revenge of Ravmister

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 16:01 May01 2005 Post ID: 148974
Chaoticjaf123
Post Likes: 0
+
2 mods, maybe just you actually... i think cez and jamarie's powers arent working... you might be alone in this, tom... ill report his every post, but other than that i cant help you
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Cez Posted: 16:02 May01 2005 Post ID: 148976
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Chaotic has a good point. And Tom, we'll have to cover for jamarie (the real one) until she gets her mod powers back up. But I think we can handle this berk.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
RJ Fighter Posted: 16:02 May01 2005 Post ID: 148978
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
Post Likes: 5
+
Im sorry Cez but I have something to say...

TOMSONIC, WHERE IN THE WORLD HAVE YOU BEEN! WE'VE MADE OVER 3 PAGES IN OUR RP WITHOUT U! :D IS SUGGEST YOU GET BACK ON BEFORE WE LEAVE YOU IN DA DUST!

Thank you for your time Cez you can delete this I just needed to get the message to him clear.
Cez Posted: 16:05 May01 2005 Post ID: 148979
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
People do have social lives, RJ. I'll delete it once I'm certain Tom has seen it. And Chaotic, who told you I was powerless?
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 16:05 May01 2005 Post ID: 148980
Chaoticjaf123
+
thank you cez, im going through and repoting all of his posts for the same reason
and cez, in another you you said your powers were on the fritz
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
t0ms0nic Posted: 16:08 May01 2005 Post ID: 148984
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
Ive been on a sleep-over,at a house with no computers,groan...

Whats happened then while im away,apart from Ravimasters return?
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Cez Posted: 03:30 May02 2005 Post ID: 149489
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Attention! Can I have your attention please? I have spoken with Rich about the whole Ravmister problem, and he has once again been banned. I thank you all for your co-operation. This thread is no longer needed, so to prove I've still got my mod powers, it's now officially...

*LOCKED*
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 147308

Post Top
Click to close