Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Final Fantasy X-2

Final Fantasy X2

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

spacemnky_004 Posted at: 09:44 May05 2005 Post ID: 152832
spacemnky_004
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
i got the chance to play this at a friends house i think its hot. just want to see what other people out there think
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Aeshma Posted at: 17:21 Jul15 2005 Post ID: 263472
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
+
It's the best in the series.
onikage2152 Posted at: 19:36 Jul16 2005 Post ID: 265847
onikage2152
Forum GuestMember
+
+
It is one of my favorite games.
The#1Armyguy Posted at: 21:05 Jul22 2005 Post ID: 279255
The#1Armyguy
+
+
Its a good game. If your planning on getting it then you really should. It is my first Final Fantasy so I don't really understand the storyline.
I am TheN1Armyguy
Darkangel00 Posted at: 21:26 Jul23 2005 Post ID: 281792
Darkangel00
Forum GuestMember
+
+
where do i get all of the dress spheres?
Aeshma Posted at: 22:40 Jul23 2005 Post ID: 282146
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
+
On 23-Jul-2005 Darkangel00 said:where do i get all of the dress spheres?
Make a new topic for that and I will be glad to help you out ;)
Darkangel00 Posted at: 23:02 Jul23 2005 Post ID: 282234
Darkangel00
Forum GuestMember
+
+
how do i do the last puzzle on the farplane. The puzzle i am talking about is the last one before venagun. neeed instructions badly?!
The-AWESOME Posted at: 07:40 Aug07 2005 Post ID: 322036
The-AWESOME
Forum GuestMember
+
+
When and where you can obtain key item called aurora rain??
The-AWESOME Posted at: 08:16 Aug07 2005 Post ID: 322058
The-AWESOME
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Gunner - | Available to? - Yuna, Rikku, Paine
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Overview? - As this is Yuna's job she begins with, it's pretty basic in many aspects. I wouldn't recommend relying too heavily on it, as it isn't that hot and useful IMO - gunner's abilities aren't up to par, and Darkproof & Sleepproof PASA also don't cut it. There's one occassion where this job shines - if you have Cat Nip acc,equip it and select Trigger Happy command when girl is in critical condition for a bunch of 9999 shots.
Stat pros - STR, AGL, ACCU
Stat cons - HP, MP!, DEF!!, MAG!, MDEF!!, EVA!!!, LUCK!

Obtain how?- Yuna starts with this DSP.

Warrior - | Available to? - Yuna, Rikku, Paine
Overview? - Really useful class for beginning stages of the game. Packs all six types of elemental attacks, has break skills and can delay enemy's actions as well, this job will serve you well. Is there a particular enemy or enemy party you don't wish to be bothered with? Cast Assault and they'll go down the crapper faster than you can say... erm, whatever. Later on, this job's usefulness is outmatched by dark knight.
Stat pros - HP, STR, DEF, AGL
Stat cons - MP!, MAG!!, MDEF!!!, ACCU, EVA!!!, LUCK!!!

Obtain how?- Paine starts with this DSP.

Thief - | Available to? - Yuna, Rikku, Paine
Overview? - One of the ways to get ahold of really rare and useful items is thru thief's abilities. But not only that, thief can also steal enemy's HP and MP, as well as cash - she may even force the enemy to escape from battle. Thief is the only job that attacks twice for each PATK you select to use, plus she excels in AGL and barrage of attacks she can use really often.
Stat pros - HP, STR, AGL, LUCK
Stat cons - MP!, DEF!!, MAG!, MDEF!!, ACCU, EVA!

Obtain how?- Rikku starts with this DSP.

Songstress - | Available to? - Yuna, Rikku, Paine
Overview? - After some more playing I've come to realize just how useful this job can be. Keeping enemies asleep for as long as she dances, and physical attacks won't wake them up! Being invulnerable to any magic attack (kicks Black Elemental in the nuts)! However, pain is great - low HP and extraordinarily low defensive stats makes her fall easily to just about everything.Plus effects of dances and songs aren't all that useful -this can be corrected by equipping her with Adamantite and Shmooth Shailing for super long dance effects (Shailing tip submitted by NGEVA).
Stat pros - MP, MAG, AGL
Stat cons - HP!, STR (can't attack), DEF!!!, MDEF!!, ACCU (can't attack),EVA!!!, LUCK!!!

Obtain how?- Gained as battle spoils from main boss of Storyline Mission 1

White Mage - | Available to? - Yuna, Rikku, Paine
Overview? - Yay, one of my favorite jobs. Comes fully equipped with healing magic, revival magic, Esuna, Protect, Shell and always evil Reflect - all of these are useful abilities for just about any battle in the game. Downside? Low HP, DEF and EVA. You also don't get to use Haste/ga, Holy and Auto-Life, for which you must fulfill certain requirements - even so never underestimate white mage. She can save your rear more than once, if you play her wisely.
Stat pros - MP, MAG, MDEF, AGL
Stat cons - HP!!, STR (can't attack), DEF!!!, ACCU (can't attack), EVA!!!,LUCK!!!

Obtain how?- CH1 - defeat Flame Dragon boss in storyline mission 3 in Besaid

Black Mage - | Available to? - Yuna, Rikku, Paine
Overview? - Black mage is another job I find very disappointing. Besides some crappy abilities all magics she has to offer are of elemental type. Where's Flare, Ultima, Demi and the rest of crusade? You have to work for those, nyah nyah *shakes fist*.
Stat pros - MP, MAG, MDEF, AGL
Stat cons - HP!!, STR (can't attack), DEF!!!, ACCU (can't attack), EVA!!!,LUCK!!!

Obtain how?- CH1 - after defeating Boris, consult with Shinra aboard Celsius

Gun Mage - | Available to? - Yuna, Rikku, Paine
Overview? - Or blue mage, if you prefer. What she does is: get hit by one of enemy's special attacks and if you're lucky, gun mage will learn it for later use. Yay! Blue magic has IMO always been the most useful of all magic classes. White Wind finally after long pause removes NEGSE as well! Mighty Guard still bites tho'. There's still more she's good at: her shot techs can deal quadruple damage to most enemy species and she has Scan, with which you can view your enemy's stats, strengths and weaknesses. BTW, do you also find it *extremely* naughty that only 3rd level of Scan allows you to scan your own girls?
Stat pros - MP, STR, MAG, AGL, ACCU
Stat cons - HP!, DEF!!, MDEF!, EVA!!!, LUCK!!!

Obtain how?- CH1 - attempt 'Shave the Hypello' mission in Moonflow, you can lose all luggage, simply make it to the river CH2 -attempt 'YRP, the scalpers three' mission in Moonflow, and sell more than six tickets with profit (or breaking even) to ensure getting it

Alchemist - | Available to? - Yuna, Rikku, Paine
Overview? -Alchemists rule! Her ability to produce items outta the blue without decreasing your item stock is priceless (sniff, no Megalixir this way). Once you get all of her abilities, effects of almost all items are doubled. Couple that with Mix commandand you got yourself a job you won't wish to part with - Mix allows for all kinds of weird situations, all of which are described in my separate 'Mix List' guide, also available at GameFAQs.
Stat pros - STR, AGL, ACCU
Stat cons - HP!, MP!!, DEF!!!, MAG!!, MDEF!!!, EVA!!!, LUCK!!!

Obtain how?- CH2 - meet Clasko in CH1 during 'Foggy Fiend Frenzy' mission in Mushroom; after completing it, return to SSP found at the entrance to 'Mushroom rock' screen - he'll be located on the right; talk to him and say [The more, the merrier!]; then participate in 'Cuckoo for Chocobos' mission on Mi'ihen in CH2 and Clasko will help you; after wasting the boss enter 'M -agency, f' screen and invite both Clasko and Calli onboard (Calli will come onboard only if you were able to get a chocobo for her); finally go to Calm lands, enter the 'Facility ruins'and complete 'Clean Sweep' mission CH3, CH5 - if you did not participate in 'Foggy Fiend Frenzy' mission or didn't invite Clasko on Celsius, then find him in CH2 on 'Mushroom rock' screen just before you enter 'M - ravine path' - he'll run off to Calm lands and you'll find him there in CH3 (or CH5) - complete 'Clean Sweep' mission and ranch is open CH3, CH5 - if you invite Clasko onboard, but fail to stop by Calm lands in CH2, he'll appear there automatically in CH3 (or CH5 - ranch is open after 'Clean sweep' is taken care of

Lady Luck - | Available to? - Yuna, Rikku, Paine
Overview? -Can I write in big fat letters? SEXY!!! Not only that, her abilities with slots allow you to cast Ultima for free, heal your girls for free and much much more. Slot possibilities are almost endless. Lady Luck is the master of chaining - get her to throw four sixes and watch that chain count up. She also has Bribe ability, granting you an opportunity to bribe the enemies and hopefully get sth in return. When mastered fully, Lady Luck offers double EXP, gil and items when battle is won. Don't you just love being lucky? But beware - mess up on slots one time too many and it may be game over for you... you'll know what I mean when you experience it. This makes her double-edged sword.If you're in possession of Cat Nip, combine it with Four Dice and you may get in 24 hits for 9999 damage, even higher than famous Trigger Happy.
Stat pros - MP, STR, AGL, ACCU, LUCK
Stat cons - HP!, DEF!!!, MAG, MDEF!!, EVA!!!

Obtain how?- CH3 - win three games of Sphere Break in Luca so that you're able to enter the finals against Shinra; outplay Shinra to obtain this DSP; I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU GET IT NOW! CH5 - if you lose or didn't participate in Sphere Break in CH3, you can try playing Shinra in Luca - he can be found in
'Basement A' screen for second chance of obtaining this DSP, but beware, this time he's much tougher!

Berserker - | Available to? - Yuna, Rikku, Paine
Overview? - One of more powerful classes, this one relies solely on raw power of PATK and ability to counter almost anything. Whether or not you wish to have her berserked is your choice - once she has Auto-Regen PASA, she's almost unstoppable if you couple that with Magic Counter and Evade&Counter PASA. Berserker is very vulnerable to most status changes, so if you get one and girl is berserked cos of you commanding so, you may be screwed...
Stat pros - HP, STR, AGL
Stat cons - MP!!, DEF!!!, MAG!!!, MDEF!!!, ACCU, EVA!!, LUCK!!

Obtain how?- CH3 - complete 'Protect the Agency' mission in Macalania

Dark Knight - | Available to? - Yuna, Rikku, Paine
Overview? Yesss, another powerhouse. ACTA suck (who needs status magic anyway?), but many PASA she can obtain make up for it. I love Darkness MCWc - at expense of some user's HP it hits every enemy on the field 100% and ignores special defenses. Never use
Charon ACTA... having one girl less to be able to battle is too high of a price to be paid for massive damage.
Stat pros - HP, MP, STR, DEF
Stat cons - MAG, MDEF, AGL, ACCU, EVA!!!, LUCK!!!

Obtain how?- CH2 - get in in 'Bevelle - labyrinth 2' screen - ahead you see three lifts; use left one first - on upper level climb both elevations to get access to final lift up here; now go S all the way until you fall down - use N lift now to be transported to elevated switch - climb onto it and two pillars will rise somewhere; go back down, and now ride right lift to upper level; take left lift back down to lower level - use N lift again and you get access to another elevated switch - climb onto it and you have now complete access to this DSP; use the lift to ride back down, then use left lift to go back up to upper level -finally use top lift here to get even higher; up here use the pillars you've been rising to collect this DSP
CH3 - if you sided with New Yevon, you have the ability of entering Bevelle dungeon thru whole chapter; if you sided with Youth League, there's only one chance - AFTER completing both Kilika and Besaid HS, but BEFORE attempting Djose HS; follow instructions a bit above CH5 - same as for CH2

Samurai - | Available to? - Yuna, Rikku, Paine
Overview? - Go, samurai! Spare Change, now! I love using cash for dealing damage to enemies. And in FFX-2, max damage when throwing gil has been upped to 99999! That and many other useful abilities (too bad they only work on user and you can't target other two girls) may prompt you to use samurai job often. Insta-kill move for all enemies is absolutely the king. And Zantetsu can kill *anything* in the game - this includes Trema, if you're lucky.
Stat pros - HP, STR, AGL
Stat cons - MP, DEF!!!, MAG, MDEF!!, ACCU, EVA!!!, LUCK!!

Obtain how?- CH3 - when attempting storyline mission 10 in Kilika temple,kill two Daevas in fixed battle, then look carefully at the floor for circular shape - pick it up CH5 - if you did not collect it in CH3, you can find this DSP inside one of the chests in Kilika temple

Trainer - | Available to? - Yuna, Rikku, Paine*
Overview? - Trainer is a fun job, but I don't find myself using it very often, for I think other jobs may do same thing better. Yuna's abilities are meant more for dealing element type damage, while Rikku's specialize more in giving enemies headaches with various statuses. Paine's is half enemy-annoyance-attacks, half helping the party with protect, shell and haste. All three classes possess abilities to heal whole party at once.
Stat pros - HP, STR, AGL
Stat cons - MP, DEF!!, MAG!!, MDEF!!!, ACCU, EVA!!!, LUCK!!!

Obtain how?- CH3 - meet Kimahri in CH2, talk to him twice and pick middle option; meet Kimahri in CH3 and this DSP is yours
* note - Each girl uses different animal and has different set of
abilities she can choose from.

Mascot - | Available to? - Yuna, Rikku, Paine*
Overview? - Most powerful job IMO. In addition to primary set of abilities each of two girls has access to two more set of abilities for other jobs...Yuna - as mascot she specializes in aiding, healing and reviving, but to wipe that smirk off your face, she also has access to abilities of warrior and dark knight Rikku - as mascot she loves to deal element damage and annoy enemies with status changes, and she also has access to abilities of berserker and white mage Paine - damage and status changes on enemies as a mascot, and access to samurai and black mage abilities All of this mayhem will easily convince you that mascot is the definitive DSP. In addition mascot can learn Ribbon PASA.
Stat pros - HP, MP, STR, DEF, MAG, MDEF, AGL, ACCU
Stat cons - EVA!!!, LUCK!!

Obtain how?-
CH5 - get Episode Complete! in all 15 areas of Spira***note Each girl uses different outfit and has different set of abilities she can choose from.
** note - follow this guide for directions on getting mascot

Floral Fallal | Available to? - Yuna
Overview? - When a tough enemy just won't go down, and you're on brink of extinction - bring in fallen angel! Yuna's sexyness will easily avert enemy's attention and help you kill them more easily...just kidding, there's more to do than look at the body.Floral Fallal offers a wide variety of abilities: ranging from element attacks over healing to status annoyance. Combine that with Ribbon, BHL, BDL, Double HP and Triple HP and you have a
definitive killer machine, even stronger than fabled mascot.

MAIN PART Stat pros - HP, MP, STR, MAG, MDEF
Stat cons - DEF!, AGL, ACCU, EVA!!!, LUCK!!!
LEFT PART Stat pros - HP, MP, STR, MAG
Stat cons - DEF!!, MDEF, AGL, ACCU, EVA!!!, LUCK!!!
RIGHT PART Stat pros - HP, MP, STR, MAG
Stat cons - DEF!!, MDEF, AGL, ACCU, EVA!!!, LUCK!!!
Obtain how?- CH2 - find on Djose highroad when looking for Syndicate uniforms

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Machina Maw | Available to? - Rikku
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Overview? - When a tough enemy just won't go down, summon a machina and watch that hapless enemy be trampled into oblivion. Like Floral Fallal, Machina Maw is also a force to be reckoned with: it offers attacks that inflict status changes, skills that aid girl's status (or machina's in this particular example), as well as good ol' fashioned PATK. Combine that with Ribbon, BHL, BDL, Double HP and Triple HP and you have a definitive killer machine,and I do mean literally.
MAIN PART Stat pros - HP, MP, STR, DEF, MAG, ACCU
Stat cons - MDEF!!, AGL, EVA!!!, LUCK!!!
LEFT PART Stat pros - HP, MP, STR, MAG, ACCU
Stat cons - DEF!!, MDEF!!!, AGL, EVA!!!, LUCK!!!
RIGHT PART Stat pros - HP, MP, STR, MAG, ACCU
Stat cons - DEF!!, MDEF!!!, AGL, EVA!!!, LUCK!!!
Obtain how?- CH2 - find in Bikanel Oasis when looking for Syndicate uniforms

Full Throttle | Available to? - Paine
Overview? - Final DSP and weirdest of them all IMO. Just what the heck is this thing? Those things aside, I'm more interested on what's inside of... I mean, which abilities are at your disposal -after taking a closer look, nothing really stands out. You have usual element based attacks, then attacks that induce status changes as well as healing abilities. Ribbon, BHL, BDL, Double
HP and Triple HP mustn't be forgotten as well.
MAIN PART Stat pros - HP, STR, DEF, MAG, AGL, ACCU
Stat cons - MP!!, MDEF, EVA!!!, LUCK!!
LEFT PART Stat pros - HP, MP, STR, MAG, ACCU
Stat cons - DEF, MDEF!!, AGL, EVA!!!, LUCK!!!
RIGHT PART Stat pros - HP, MP, STR, MAG, ACCU
Stat cons - DEF, MDEF!!, AGL, EVA!!!, LUCK!!!

Obtain how?- CH1 - visit 'Macalania Spring' and find Tromell here - talk to him four times and he spits out this SDSP CH2 - you must complete musicians subquest first - it doesn't matter if you beam to Celsius - return to 'MW - spring 1' and Tromell can be found there again, so talk to him four times and this SDSP is yours

Enjoy...
pimp6005 Posted at: 12:53 Aug07 2005 Post ID: 322359
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
It looks like you copy and pasted some of that. Please give credit to the original author if you wish to post it. Also this thread is not a help column. Please start your own topic if you have question that you would like to be anwsered.
Lets live together, I don't know how long it will last, but it doesn't have to be for show, together, till death do us part. - Kenshin "Shinta" Himura - Rurouni Kenshin
The-AWESOME Posted at: 05:15 Aug09 2005 Post ID: 326999
The-AWESOME
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ha Ha Ha
Do you really think i have copied that,there may be some resemblance
but i haven't copied anything.

I will tell you something that i really did.
i have took that arrangement in writing from someone.
Mimiru Posted at: 14:45 Aug13 2005 Post ID: 339007
Mimiru
Forum GuestMember
+
+
oh if you need help with the puzzle of shuyin's song i will help you first i will tell you how to jump on each of the rocks right before vegnagunthere should be a small rock next to the object fying arround hop on it basically you are playing the song again without the keyboard the first one is to the right touch it it will play so mi re, then hop to the next rock to the rightit will take you up go forwardthen the big rock to the right do ti will play head back down to the flying thing then beside the save point hop on the round pillarto the extreme right head to the one that is up the big rock will play la( don't touch the one below you yet)if you mess up reset melody and start again, then head back down to the flying thingyhead up the rock from number one but instead of heading right head to the rock to the left then go up the rock will take you between two rockstouch the right rock it will play sothe touch the "elevator rock" again then hop up get your chest and touch the other rock fa mi playsgo back downhop off the rock then hop back on then head leftthe hop down for fa to play hop to the right twice it will take you to the flying thingy then go past the save point again this time take it up then hop to the bottom one you are practically donethen stand in front of the electricity to be jugedat this time it will dissapear
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close