Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

The Quest For Silbar: A Horde Of Skulls

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 05:18 May12 2005 Post ID: 160038
Chaoticjaf123
Post Likes: 0
+
just curious, but where are you mod for?
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
TestVirus101 Posted: 05:22 May12 2005 Post ID: 160042
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
small place- Dyansty Warriors 4 just wish I was mod for this place
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 05:23 May12 2005 Post ID: 160046
Chaoticjaf123
+
ok. just wondering
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
TestVirus101 Posted: 05:26 May12 2005 Post ID: 160051
TestVirus101
+
by the way whats SuperSheats?
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 05:28 May12 2005 Post ID: 160055
Chaoticjaf123
+
*glances back and forth then abruptly flips testvirus off.* (joke, ill go fix that.)
TestVirus101 Posted: 05:31 May12 2005 Post ID: 160060
TestVirus101
+
cool thats better
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 05:34 May12 2005 Post ID: 160065
Chaoticjaf123
+
thanks for pointing that out
TestVirus101 Posted: 06:16 May13 2005 Post ID: 160958
TestVirus101
+
here we go again...

Chapter 5. Seperation Isn't always bad.....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" Hmm.... " ^said Lord Doom questioning his luck as he battled Aura while the others were around.
" What is it dad? " said Reaper pausing his fight against Walter to look at his father
" Hmm...?...oh it's nothing " Lord Doom of in his own little world.
" You want to use your ultimate seperation move, to even the odds don't you..! " said Death as he began to to smile and laugh under his breath.
" ....Ultimate Seperation!! " cried Lord Doom with a look of relief on his face as every single person was matched up and locked in a seperate barrier with each other.
" What the!!! " cried most of the Heroes as they came to realise what had happened.
^this is the right time...^ thought Skully preparing his 'eraser' manouver, which would elimanate anyone who got hit by it, regardless of their power...
" Hmm....he's going to do something " muttered Greg as he prepared to counter-attack.
" Eraser!!!!! " cried Skully launching a huge blast of white at Greg....
" Loser!! " shouted Greg as he had made the whole floor in the barrier ice, meaning that he could sink into it and reapper somewhere else...
" Cold Wave!! " cried Greg, reapearing behind Skully and freezing him immedieatly with this move
#
" Kool Tidal wave " cried Walter as he knocked out Reaper with his manouver.
#
" $xpensive Oak!! " cried Geoff as he launched his ultimate manouver, crushing Grim.
" Final S-Flame " said Fran as she launched her ultimate move, knocking Death of his feat and sending him crashing to the floor.
" Give me your power everyone!! " shouted Aura, and with that everyone gave what power they could afford to give, and Aura prepared his ultimate move which we all know to well....
" Ultimate Rangarian Death Strike!!!!! " cried Aura as the world spun around and Lord Doom exploded.
The Dust settles....
" What the!! " cried Aura as he then saw Lord Doom reapear with all his sons behind him.
" Don't think that you know the extent of my power yet....do you!!? " replied Lord Doom as he laughed at the sight of fear on the faces of the heroes gathered at this battle.
" Fool!! " cried Greg and Geoff together as they combined there powers, lauching a combined blast.
" Frozen spear-vine!! " said Greg and Geoff together.
" Ahh!! " cried Lord Doom as he was frozen by Greg's power and then shattered with the spear vine.
" Dad!! " cried all of his sons together.
" Ahh!!....don't worry " cried Lord Doom, yet again reapearing and staring darkly into the heroes eyes, and beggining to laugh, yet again...
" Damn you!!!! " cried Aura firing a blast blowing up Lord Doom...
" No!!! " cried Aura as Lord Doom yet again reapeared, with a laugh and a smile. Lord Doom's sons began to laugh as he began to organise them around him.
" What are you doing? " said Walter looking worried and puzzled.
" .....Fusing..... " said Lord Doom as all his sons merged into his body, and he began to change shape and grow......

Chapter 6. Five Skulls In one
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{COMING SOON}
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 06:21 May13 2005 Post ID: 160967
Chaoticjaf123
+
not bad
TestVirus101 Posted: 06:22 May13 2005 Post ID: 160969
TestVirus101
+
thanks
TestVirus101 Posted: 02:48 May17 2005 Post ID: 164502
TestVirus101
+
Time for a new one......
I need more critics.........

Chapter 6. Five Skulls In one
All people of Silbar, that were there gawked in amazment and in fear as a giant, powerful combined figure of the Skulls emerged from the clouds of smoke that shrouded the Skulls transformation. This combined version of the Skulls was about 12' 8 and was extremely powerful.
" I have the power to increase my strenght by absorbing my men... " said a deeper version of Lord Doom's voice.
{note combined version of Skulls is Skullo}
as he said this he absorbed every last one of his remaning men and grew about three times his original power after fusion.
" This isn't happeneing... " muttered Aura as he drew his blade and charged at Skullo.
" You fool... " said Skullo as he laughed at Aura's pitiful attack which just bounced off....
" Arghh!! " cried Greg as he drew his spear.
" I know!!.....combine powers and launch a Rangarian light bomb attack!!! " shouted Aura to the warriors of light. A ll the warriors of light combined powers and fired their ultimate attack..
" Rangarian Light Bomb!!!!!!!!! " cried all the warriors of light at the same time as they launched this devestating attack...
" Bah! " shouted Skullo, who only felt a pain like a bee sting...
" Guys....let me at him... " shouted Jobo charging towards Skullo with his pike drawn.
" Jobo no you fool!!.... " cried Aura and Archabald as Jobo's attak was reflected against him..
" Look!..we have no choice but to call upon Archabald's ancestrial call.... " said Walter, who had been studying everyone's moves.
" Great idea!! " shouted Archabald " I shall call upon my Great x 12 grandfather, who as you all know as Arthus sol the greatest sage who ever lived " continued Archabald as he began to chant the words needed to use this powerful magic.
" Guys hold Skullo off!! " cried Aura as he then charged at Skullo and dodged Skullo's atack and jumped up and struck him on the head...
" Celestial!! " began Aura
" Strike right!?...huh!! " laughed Skullo
" Celestial Bomb!!!!!!!! " continued Aura, which brought a look of dread on Skullo's face as he had never seen such a move so powerful.....
" Uh!!!! " cried Skullo as he fell to the ground bleeding from the nose.
" Now's your chance!! " cried Aura
" Rangarian light bomb!! " cried All warriors of light together, and the bomb charged straight at Skullo....Jobo caught it with his pike and added his strenght to it, before chucking it to Aura who added the power of 'Celestial bomb' to it, before peircing it into Skullo's heart...
" Arghh!!!!! " cried Skullo as he blew up.
" Yes we did it " said Aura as Archabald continued his chant and the others hi-fived Aura.
" Ha Ha Ha !!!!!!! " laughed Skullo as he rememerged next to them.
" Time I finished you!! " cried a now weakened Skullo. This infuriated Jobo, who began to think that all his efforts were in vain.......and then the dark side took over................
" Hi-ya-ma-nae-ko-plo-kil-hi-mo-ney!! screamed Archabald as a kamikaze version of Arthus sol charged and blew up Skullo...only to have him come back seconds later...and the only thing that had differed was a slightly weaker power within him....
" THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! " boomed Jobo in a strange, booming voice...Jobo charged at Skullo and his power was way stronger than that of Skullo's...
" Stay away!! Stay away!!...... " cried Skullo as he was only a split second away from being blown up....
" Yarrgh!!....Death Cultavator!!! " shouted the darkened Jobo as this was his most powerful move...
" No!!!!! " screamed Skullo just as he was blown up.....
" God....no.. " muttered Aura as he fell to the ground crying and smashed it with his fists as Skullo once again came back. Jobo now back to his senses said:
" In a time like this Aura, when all your citicens and spare solgers flew away in your emergency ship and you have an undefeatable enemy....the only thing to do is..............................................Run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " screamed Jobo as he and everyone else fled to the Silbarian plains.....far away...
" Sunner- the beeter!! " shouted Jobo as he fired a blast that had the light of the sun and that blinded Skullo temporaily...
* #
" Alright guys we need a plan... " said Jobo when the group was in the Silbarian plans as Jobo had taken command in place of Aura, who was still emotianlly distressed......

Chapter 7. Hiding in the shadows
{Coming soon........}
TestVirus101 Posted: 01:35 May18 2005 Post ID: 165683
TestVirus101
+
could somebody please rate this?
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 07:09 May18 2005 Post ID: 165776
Chaoticjaf123
+
tsk tsk. you are like i was. just trying to keep your story on the first page. now mine is on like page 3 or something, ill post in it when i write it. just as we will rate this when we read it. i did the same thing, i would always ask if there were any new readers.

nonetheless, it wasnt bad
TestVirus101 Posted: 17:29 May18 2005 Post ID: 166347
TestVirus101
+
thanks I know what you are talking about
TestVirus101 Posted: 05:22 May27 2005 Post ID: 177314
TestVirus101
+
Chapter 8 is finished, although I will wait awile....

Chapter 7. Hiding in the shadows
" Alright guys.... I have a plan.. " said Jobo with newfound confidence
" Alright let's start talking and hear him out " said Walter, breaking a long silence
" {muttering} Thanks " said Jobo
" Alright then!!....her's what we do...first!! we prepare traps and dig trenches... " said Jobo in a strong voice.
" Alright!!...I'll lead the trench digging " said Walter who then began choosing solgers to dig out the trenches.
" That means that we should lead the trap setting... " said Geoff and Fran
" You guys can do that but i'm going to build us shelter in those trenches.... " replied Greg, walking over to the trench team.
" Well then!....I'll oversee the whole thing " said Jobo handing each team plans on what they should be doing.
" Hey guys.... " said Aura, who had not spoken for a long time.
" Ah your back... " said everyone who had all now finished their jobs
" Yeh...Yeh!!....Skullo's coming and he's bringing an army!! " replied Aura immedieatly, with a look of stone, cold fear on his face, which was now pale white.
" Damn!!...everyone Inn their positions!! " cried Jobo. With everyone in their position, the war for Silbar was about to fire up again.
" Huh!!! " said Skullo and then he thought:
^where are they?^
" Master!! " said a Skull walking up alongside Skullo
" Yes? " replied Skullo, looking at this Skull
" I sense danger....a trap perhaps??? " continued the Skull
" Indeed?!?...well don't worry I am much to strong for the likes of those puny Silbarians!! " said Skullo, adopting a broad smile and beggining to get cocky.....
" Now....where could they be? " said Skullo as he was almost at the trap area.
" NOW!!!! " cried Aura, who had once again taken control of the allied forces
" You guys just don't give up do you?!? " said Skullo, laughing.
" What do you plan on accomplishing you idiot!! " cried Jobo unleashing the signal that would hopefully put and end to this menance once and for all...
" Ahh!!!! " screamed Skullo as traps of steel and spikes came from all around him and proceeded to cut his body into tiny peices.
" Oh god now I get it!!......you are a great tactitian Jobo!! " cried Aura in extreme delight.
" Huh?.... I know that he did it but Skullo always comes back! " replied Fran distressfally.
" No honey!....if he blows up he comes back....he aint blown up but he's definatly dead! " said Greg looking at Fran with a look of hapiness in his eyes that was now shared by everyone else.
" What is that noise? " said Walter who was eating at the celebration.
" It sounds just like when the Skulls fused....... " replied Geoff who had now heard the noise himself.
" Everyone continue eating.....warriors of light and Jobo follow me " cried Aura standing up and heading to where the corpse of Skullo lay.........Flashing!!!!
After mutch investigation the warriors of light were horrified to fing the body reforming and frantically got their blades ready for some fresh bloodshed.
To there horror the body defused into the Skull family but only t6his time all of them were even stronger!!!!
" Bring it on!!! " cried Aura charging at Lord Doom
Lord doom dodges the blow and Aura quickly turns around to meet his face again
" Aura!!......you're men are strong.......we shall all fight in a tournament to decide who wins out of my team and your team of yourself and the warrors of light " said Lord Doom with a look of utter seriousnes and frustration at his fused form's defeat.
" On my team shall be myself and my sons..... " continued Lord Doom
" What's the point of a tournament Doom?!? " said Archabald arriving at the scene.
" If we win we get control of Silbar..... " said Lord Doom adopting a smile....
" And if our team wins? " replied Walter punching Reaper, causing Reaper to fall to the floor.
" If you win...........we leave..... " continued Lord Doom, picking up Reaper.
After much mumbled disscussion between Aura and Archabald
" Fine!!!......a tournament we shall win and you shall lose!! " cried Aura raising his blade.
" Agreed... " said Lord Doom shaking Aura's hand.
" It shall be at the Shogun castle just north of here.... " said Aura pointing the direction out.
" We shall see you there in five days.... " finished Lord Doom as he and the other Skulls walked off.
" Well then!!.....off to the castle we shall go right know and train!! " cried Archabald.
" Sir! " shouted Jobo
" Yes Jobo? " replied Aura
" I shall take all the others back to there respective homes around Silbar.... " said Jobo walking off back to camp.
" Alright boys.....let's go!! " said Aura leading the way
* #
" Here we are......The Shogun castle....... " said Aura speechless as he had never expected it to be this big.

Chapter 8. The Shogun Showdown!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
{COMING SOON}
TestVirus101 Posted: 01:40 May31 2005 Post ID: 184069
TestVirus101
+
Chapter 8. The Shogun Showdown!!
When the heroes got inside the castle they were amazed to find that Jobo was their and had told everyone that they were here to fight the Skull family.
*#
When they were at the arena, Aura snapped at Jobo, when everyone else was gone.
" Why the hell did you come here and tell everyone what we were going to do!?!?! " as he screamed all the warriors of light reentered the building.
" What is wrong? " said Jobo defensively.
" Look guys.....back off and keep you cool " said Walter getting in the middle off the two warriors.
Jobo was then consumed by hate, which caused him to turn to the dark side. This time it was different, for the first time in his life he let his hate consume him, which meant that he would be permanently like this.
Jobo had finished transforming and all the people around him stood in awe as his hair stood up and turned black with red streaks, blood red.......
{ In a new, deep, dark voice }
" Prepare to fall Aura!! " cried Jobo as he transformed his wooden pike into what he called the Paradox sword.
" What the hell happened to you Jobo!?!?!? " cried Aura, taking a step back and preparing to fight.
" The name is not Jobo you fool!!.....he was just a body in which I could live in until the time was right!!!! “ replied Jobo?
“ Then what is your name? “ said Greg, stepping into the arena
“ Greg get out!!! “ cried Aura, Greg then did as Aura said.
“ Huh!…one on one ay? “ barked Jobo?
“ Yes… now, what is your name? “ cried Aura, adopting a battle stance.
“ The name is Hark, the angel of hate “ boomed Hark
“ Well… Hark!!…. prepare to die!!! “ cried Aura as he raised his blade and shouted:
“ Transform!! “ and with that the Guardian’s blade, changed into the: Volger blade.
“ You will regret the day you released me!! “ cried Hark. “ Paradox blast!! “ continued Hark, as he fired a huge dark ball, straight at Aura.
Aura dodges it and continues the fight by raising his blade and shouting:
“ Flash strike “ a huge flash came out of the Volger blade and the next thing that everyone knew was that Aura was standing at the other end of the field, with his blade out in an eastern style.
“ What an extremely fast manouver….. “ muttered Hark, falling to the floor.
“ Who else wants some!?!?!!? “ cried Aura in extreme anger and frustration.
“ Calm down…. You haven’t finished me yet “ said Hark, getting up, head down.
“ Well…. Looks like I am going to have to then “ said Aura, preparing his blade.
“ Paranesia!!! “ cried Hark, as a huge, black blast fired and hit Aura square in the chest.
Aura fell to his knees.
“ Celestial strike!! “ shouted Aura, getting to his feet and charging at Hark.
Hark dodges the blow and says:
“ Your guardian techniques are weak….. show us more of what the Volger blade can do…. “ .
“ Tarkon fury!! “ shouted Aura as he jumped up in the air and laid blow after blow, into Hark, causing Hark to retaliate.
“ Riposte!! “ shouted Hark, causing a blast of fire to turn Aura’s attacks against him.
As Aura fell to the ground Hark laughed and turned around.
“ Who is my next victim? “ said Hark, out aloud with a big smile on his face.
“ Me!! “ shouted Aura, as he tripped Hark with his blade and began to stab him ruthlessly with it, until he was confident that he had killed him.
“ Mandrake….. “ muttered Hark, which caused a servant of his to appear out of a portal and take him with him, back through the portal.
“ Come on sir…. You need some rest….. “ said Mandrake as he did what I just mentioned.
“ Well…….. It’s time to train for the tournament…… “ said Walter, brandishing his whip.
“ Jobo…… “ muttered Archabald, as he bowed his head at the spirit of a great, enthusiastic warrior.

Chapter 9. The entrance of the enemy……….
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{COMING SOON}
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close