Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

My Dedicated Fan Fiction:Final Life-The Chronicles

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 11:08 May09 2005 Post ID: 156892
Chaoticjaf123
Post Likes: 0
+
wait, which way is better, jamarie?
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
jamarie Posted: 11:10 May09 2005 Post ID: 156893
jamarie
+
i meant the way i write in roleplays,didn't you mean that?

[right]~ J A M A R I E // C R Y S T A L U T O P I A ~[/color][/right]

Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 11:11 May09 2005 Post ID: 156894
Chaoticjaf123
+
yeah, pretty much. i just want to see how he does with a more traditional story format, suchas the way cez or me write
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
jamarie Posted: 11:14 May09 2005 Post ID: 156896
jamarie
+
Yeah,gotcha Chaotic.lol

[right]~ J A M A R I E // C R Y S T A L U T O P I A ~[/color][/right]

t0ms0nic Posted: 10:08 May10 2005 Post ID: 157765
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
i know,im gonna have to get started,but....I've lost my Microsoft word folders holding the episodes for this and Dark Gotenks Saga,so im gonna have to improvise,and actually make them from scratch.
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 10:09 May10 2005 Post ID: 157767
Chaoticjaf123
+
dont worry about it, i can wait... and it appears i am the only one on right now
t0ms0nic Posted: 16:02 May10 2005 Post ID: 158105
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
That was hours ago,and here comes my first shot at proper script writing,enjoy!

Chapter 3a:Hunting the Evil...

Our heros were left in a dangerous situation last time,in the middle of a group of Eagles,out for flesh and blood.

"You SURE they won't be tough?Just animals,huh?"Arshes said,trying to sound clever."Errr....why aren't we kicking their butts?"Basil said with a tone of sarcasm."Im already on it....*Hilda said,loading up a fireball* (Street Fighter attack warning!Please do not sue me!)Ha....Do....*Hilda has a massive ball of energy in her hands,all ready to be let loose"KENNN!!!!(fires the spell at one Eagel,completly incinerating it)Anyone else want a taste of what their freind got?"Hilda said,after compltly killing something.The Eagles all took to the air,and took off toward the North,where they were thought to be gone."Are they gone already?I didn't even get a blow at them!"Gloria said,sounding furious."Woah,at least they're all...Err....Guys...Look up..."Arshes said,petrified when he looked up,to see a huge Griffin."Oh my god...."Gloria said,stunned to see such a amazing creature.RAWRRRR!The Griffin went,kicking up a strong gust."Hold on everyone!"Arshes said,trying to keep his ground and preventing being blown away to somewhere else."Im trying!But...it's too strong!i can't hold on!!!"Gloruia said,holding onto a tree branch.

I can't think of anything else,i'll end t here for now...
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
t0ms0nic Posted: 16:34 May10 2005 Post ID: 158167
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
Ok,now im off for bed.This is t0ms0nic,signing off...now to unlock my dad from the closet...i mena,give the computer back too...(goes to closet,and unlocks chain,then runs like hell)
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close