Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

My Dedicated Fan Fiction:Final Life-The Chronicles

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
t0ms0nic Posted: 16:35 May07 2005 Post ID: 155014
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
I made this as i was designing my RPG which is in progress.Anyway,i made the stroyline on Microsoft word,sent it to the internet,and i won in a contest on a forum.Back to this...

Long,long ago...4 Elements created the world...Fire,Water,Earth,and Wind.All 4 elements made the world as it was today,apart from what it was,over a million years ago.Before the elments appeared,the Earth rotted,Volcanoes erupted violently,the Sea became ferocious floods,and the Wind killed everything it touched.After the Elements were built,4 people were enthrusted with the elements power,to keep the world safe.After millions of years,the Elements are now in the Hands of four children.Arshes,Gloria,Basil,and Hilda.They know nothing of their ancestors,but that will chancge,today...

First chapter up soon.
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
t0ms0nic Posted: 16:57 May07 2005 Post ID: 155045
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
Chapter 1 is up tommorow,i gotta go to bed now.

Also,this FF is dedicated to my Mum,who passed away 8 years ago.Thank you Mum,wherever you are...(tear drop)Thank you all who read this when it comes up tommorow.Good night everyone.
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
jamarie Posted: 17:09 May07 2005 Post ID: 155057
jamarie
+
That was sweet,Tom,god bless ya mum,*cry,cry*
can this day get any more emotional????
And i will sure as hell read this,for you tom and your mum,good god, this is hard,*cry,cry*

[right]~ J A M A R I E // C R Y S T A L U T O P I A ~[/color][/right]

abcdefg Posted: 17:14 May07 2005 Post ID: 155061
abcdefg
Forum GuestMember
+
I will read and print it if i have to
Can you guess who i realy like on this site??? If you can tell me.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 20:42 May07 2005 Post ID: 155285
Chaoticjaf123
+
cant wait to read it tom
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
rickster Posted: 20:50 May07 2005 Post ID: 155292
rickster
Forum GuestMember
+
Sorry about your mum and I'll read chapter 1 for sure tomorrow.Good Night
t0ms0nic Posted: 03:40 May08 2005 Post ID: 155545
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
Long live Emotions....

Jesus,i forgot discriptions!

Name:Arshes
Race:Warrior
Weapon:Ragnarok
Personality:Swift,ferious,first to judge,strong,likes to speak his mind.
Appearence:Short orange hair,blue eyes,red armour,brown platelegs,tough grey boots.

Name:Basil
Race:Lancer
Weapon:Dragon's Heroin
Personality:Strong,ferice,very quiet,predictable
Appearence:Medium brown hair,iron small helmet,blue eyes,grey armour,blue cape,blue clothes,red platelegs.

Name:Gloria
Race:Cleric
Weapon:Cleric Staff
Personality:Quiet,shy,very strong at heart,always there for her freinds.
Appearence:Medium blond hair,blue and purple clothes,brown trousers,golden plated shoes.

Name:Hilda
Race:Black Mage
Weapon:Mage Staff
Personality:Shy,strong at heart,extremly quiet,hidden.
Apperance:Blue wizard hat,orange hair,blue clothes,blue skirt,green shoes.
t0ms0nic Posted: 05:45 May08 2005 Post ID: 155629
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
Chapter 1:The beggining

For the past few years,Arshes,Basil,Gloria and Hilda have all become the best of freinds,and have all been moved into the same town.Today is the year 2050,where monsters roam the world,and the Elements are being sapped from energy as every second passes...This day,is where the Chosen One's homes have been destroyed,their families slain,and their village slaughtered.

Arshes:(huffing)Come on you guys!We can take a breather here.
Basil:Do you know how hard it is to run away from our homes,while the village is being destroyed by the Shadow Knights?
Arshes:Of course i do!Hilda,Gloria,are you both...
Gloria:Im...ok...just...exhausted...
Hilda:Im ok,don't worry,we just have to keep going.
Arshes:But the next town is so far away!Do you expect us to keep going?
Basil:I would advise that before...OH SH!T!(all the group is surronded all of a sudden by Shadow Knights)DAMN!WE'RE SURRONDED!
Arshes:What do we do?
Basil:You tell me!Theres nothing we CAN do!
Gloria:....Except fight them!
Hilda:Your must be JOKING!We can't defeat them!
Arshes:Gloria's right!Everyone,prepare to defend yourselves!
Gloria:You guys try and keep them busy,i'll stay back and get ready.
Arshes:You got that right.Basil,prepare the Gunge Lance!
Shadow Knight:We can't let you escape,Commander Rouge's orders!
Basil:Shut up!(puts his lance in both hands,and charges it up)Arshes,now!
Arshes:Lets do this!(jumps onto the lance,and Basil hurls it up into the sky)
Basil:Now!!!!!Use it at your full power!!
Shadow Knight:You won't escape!(one charges towards Gloria,who is chanting a spell)
Hilda:Blaze!(throws a fireball into it,sending it back,scorching its armour)Finish them off Arshes!
Arshes:Gunge Blade!(uses sword,charges up while above the lance,and whacks the lance,sending it hurtling towards the ground)
Gloria:Activate,Wall!(a barrier surrongs Basil,Hilda and herself,while Arshes comes back to earth slowly)
Hilda:Blaze Lance!(Hilda casts a Blaze spell on the lance as it touches the ground,causing a explosiong)

After a minute or two,the dust setles to show a destroyed plains area,with Arshes inside Basil's barrier)

Gloria:Right,i'll drop the barriers...(she unchants the spell)veryone ok?
Arshes:Yeah...Im just...
Basil:Upset about our village being destroyed?
Hilda:I think we all are...
Gloria:Agreed.
Arshes:Come on....let's continue...

After a catasrophic battle,only the 4 remian of whats left of the village.Will they be able to continue on their journey?Will they be able to find the source of the Shadow Knights?Stay tuned for the next chapter of Final life-The Chronicles.
abcdefg Posted: 05:47 May08 2005 Post ID: 155631
abcdefg
Forum GuestMember
+
[you are good at this]
Can you guess who i realy like on this site??? If you can tell me.
t0ms0nic Posted: 05:56 May08 2005 Post ID: 155640
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
Not particually,notice i use...Person:Speech....way of writing,its the lower class writing,but im no good at..."something,something"said whoever...and so on.
t0ms0nic Posted: 08:06 May08 2005 Post ID: 155762
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
Something tells me i made a mistake when i laid it out...i can't help but think its something important...
t0ms0nic Posted: 09:54 May08 2005 Post ID: 155848
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
Chapter 2 up in about 1 hour,i need to...ah forget it.

CHAPTER IN CONSTRUCTION....
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 09:57 May08 2005 Post ID: 155854
Chaoticjaf123
+
this is pretty good tom, i like it... but yes i do notice the person:speech format, dont decide that you're no good at something:something until we have read it, you should try just one chapter that way
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
t0ms0nic Posted: 10:00 May08 2005 Post ID: 155862
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
Good point Chaotix.But maybe in C3,cos i already got C2 planned out.Up in a 1 hour's time
jamarie Posted: 10:08 May08 2005 Post ID: 155873
jamarie
+
Beast,and nice end concluding chapter there,Tom,im sure Cez would like it,=D.

rickster Posted: 10:09 May08 2005 Post ID: 155876
rickster
Forum GuestMember
+
I'like the storie
t0ms0nic Posted: 10:09 May08 2005 Post ID: 155877
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
You know what?I think not.Its HARD to impress Cez.If you please him.....you are a lucky son a gun.
rickster Posted: 10:11 May08 2005 Post ID: 155881
rickster
Forum GuestMember
+
I like the storie
jamarie Posted: 10:12 May08 2005 Post ID: 155886
jamarie
+
Well,he has been nice about others ff's lately,im sure he'll like it,i just really want to read the next chapter!

t0ms0nic Posted: 10:13 May08 2005 Post ID: 155888
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
On 08-May-2005 rickster said:Cez sucks
Consider your comment deleted

*DELETED*
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close