Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Roleplay: The Heroic Regime

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 49
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 47 | 48 | Last     Next
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 12:34 May11 2005 Post ID: 158959
Chaoticjaf123
Post Likes: 0
+
Long ago, there existed a being so ruthless that he was known and feared by most of the world. His name was Artanis, the demon overlord. He ruled relentlessly, leaving no one to live under their own free will. If anyone did anything he didn't like, he would murder them.
After a while, the citizens formed a resistance. They tried to fight off Artanis and defend themselves. Artanis maintained control, but he knew he would soon be overwhelmed, so he began a search for followers. He formed an army to help him rule. The army worked as his slaves, fighting any who opposed him.
One man, a wizard named Salazar tried to imprison Artanis in a seperate realm, but Artanis was much too powerful. So Salazar trained a small group of warriors. These warriors fought off Artanis and his army for a while, but they too were overwhelmed.
Salazar was left with no choice but to banish Artanis to the other realm while the warriors distracted him. The setback of this option was that the warriors had to be banished as well. They sacrificed themselves so that peace could return to the world. These brave warriros became known as the legendary Heroic Regime.
Now, over three millenia later, a merger has been created between the two realms. Artanis has escaped and is searching for followers. The Heroic Regime is needed again.

Ok, this is my first rp so i hope it goes well. basically i am a guy searching for people to fight off Artanis. Post your bio in the following format: (NOTE: i am posting two bios because my character can transform... sort of.)

Name: Ken Axle
Weight: 198 pounds
Height: 6'3
Weapons: The Bracelet of Chaos, a legendary item which connects the wearer with the spirit of the ancient god of war, Ragnarok. If it is tapped by the wearer, it will transform his physical form into that of Ragnarok.
Personality: fun to be around, yet sort of obnoxious.funny, loves being sarcastic. generous. he gets along with people easily, but he has a bad temper because of Ragnarok. very cocky
Skills and/or magic abilities: In this form, he isn't very strong, but he does know how to fight. black belt in kenpo karate. he has the ability to manipulate life energy and use it as a attack. he is also capable of flying
Physical Description: blue eyes. blonde hair that falls just under his eyes. almost always wears long sleeve black shirt and black jeans, even when fighting.

Name: Ragnarok
Weight: 456 pounds
Height: 7'3
Weapons: himself (none)
Personality: angry. funny, but in a cruel way. very cranky (he doesnt like having to live in a bracelet.)
Skills and/or ,agical abilities: in this form, Ragnarok is incredibly powerful. he still possesses the ability to manipulate life energy. he cant remain in this form for too long or he wont be able to change back. he too can fly
Physical Description: red eyes, red pants, dark blue skin, a lair of yellow fur on his upper body, and red spiky hair.
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Cez Posted: 12:43 May11 2005 Post ID: 158966
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
This could be interesting. Count me in. Now then, which character to use? I think a new blend is in order.

Name: Chaos Stevens
Weight: 228 pounds
Height: 6' 11"
Weapons: The Glove of Lowthos, an ancient artefact created thousands of years ago as a tool to destroy evil, but turned to darkness. Alows the ancient elemental golem Lowthos the Destroyer to possess Chaos's body. Also wields a sword called Shadow of Elemos, an elemental sword corrupted by the dark power of the Shadow Ball, the last heirloom of the Dark World.
Personality: Sarcastic, good sense of humour. Has little or no respect for anyone who he does not believe to be more skilled than he is. Is instantly angered if anyone mentions his father. Being a doppelganger, he believes all humans to be his enemies.
Skills and/or magic abilities: Has the ability to transform and steal the names and bodies of others. Also controls the seven elements (fire, ice, thunder, light, darkness, earth and wind) using the Glove of Lowthos and the Shadow of Elemos.
Physical Description: Tall, slim. Scruffy brown hair.Green T-shirt, black jeans. Four tentacles because of possession by Lowthos. Wears the huge golden Glove of Lowthos on his right hand.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 12:48 May11 2005 Post ID: 158972
Chaoticjaf123
+
((grand, now we have two possessed people with magic jewelry... it should be interesting. by the way, im not gonna use the stupid *s anymore))

Ken walks into a bar and sets down to get drink. "Bartender, beer here."
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Cez Posted: 12:59 May11 2005 Post ID: 158987
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
((Sounds fun. Let's get this party started))

Chaos walked into the bar and looked around.
"I told you he wasn't here," he muttered.
"He's here, I can sense him."
"Remind me, Lord Lowthos. Who are we looking for?"
"A man named Ken Axle. He knows of the one you seek."
"That him? The blonde in the corner?"
"Why not just go and find out?"
"Why do I always have to do the grunt work?"
"It's your body."
Chaos walked over to Ken.
"Hey, Slick," he said. "I'm looking for Ken Axle."
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 13:03 May11 2005 Post ID: 158991
Chaoticjaf123
+
ken glanced at chaos drowsily, but his eyes widened when he saw that he had tentacles.
"uhh... yeah," he said, clearing his throat, "That would be me. now uhh, im not sure whether to ask you who you are or what you are..." he added bluntly, staring at chaos.
Cez Posted: 13:05 May11 2005 Post ID: 158995
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"I'd prefer who," said Chaos. "But either question is acceptable. Name's Chaos Stevens. Don't mind the tentacles, it's kind of a long story. I heard you're looking for an army to take out some demon overlord. I'll pass on the history lesson, I just need to know if you're the right guy."
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 13:09 May11 2005 Post ID: 159001
Chaoticjaf123
+
ken stares at chaos with one eybrow raised. "not exactly an army but you got the rest right. i just need a few fighters who can actually fight... but uhh," he said. "Not to be rude, but, how the hell did you know that?" he added sarcastically.
Cez Posted: 13:11 May11 2005 Post ID: 159006
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Telepathy," said Chaos flatly. "One of my hidden talents. Well, not exactly mine."
The strange golden glove on his right hand started to glow as he said this.
"And besides," he continued. "You don't need a few guys to take these demons down. You need me."
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 13:15 May11 2005 Post ID: 159009
Chaoticjaf123
+
Ken scratched his head. "first of all, i dont need any guys to take the weakling grunts down... the only real problem is with Artanis himself. secondly..." He chugged his beer and threw some money on the counter, "Im afraid im going to need a bit more than you have telepathy and tentacles before i know if you are right for the job. so why dont you start by explaining that glove?"
Cez Posted: 13:24 May11 2005 Post ID: 159016
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"I don't believe this guy," muttered Chaos, more to himself than to Ken. "Doesn't anyone study history any more?"
He hesitated for a few moments.
"This is the Glove of Lowthos," he said eventually. "It's an ancient artefact created to control the elements. Most of the actual history of it is pretty foggy, but it was created to give life to the ancient elemental golem Lowthos the Destroyer. After defeating his nemesis, Inferno the Lord of Hellfire, Lowthos turned on his creators and was sealed away inside the Glove. Three years ago, the reincarnation of my father awakened Lowthos, who was once again sealed away. I obtained the Glove of Lowthos that day, granting me God-like powers, and total control of the elements. That good enough for you? Or should I put a hole in the world to demonstrate my point?"
"Chaos," he growled suddenly, in a voice quite different to his normal one. "I sense a familiar presence. Say hello... Ragnarok, God of war."
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 13:31 May11 2005 Post ID: 159029
Chaoticjaf123
+
Ken's eyes widened a little bit. he seemed to choke for a second, but he stopped. "Excuse me," he said, adjusting a bracelet on his left arm. "Seems like you've got a smart little glove there. I guess it is my turn." he held up his left arms, showing the bracelet. "this... is the Bracelet of Chaos. The on who wears it is connected to the ancient god of war, your friend mentioned him. i have complete control of him, just that he occupies my mind, and whenever i want him too he occupies my body as well. no offense, but my abilities are a bit better than god LIKE, they are a god's."
He extended his hand. "As you know, i am Ken Axle, and you are...?"
Cez Posted: 13:34 May11 2005 Post ID: 159033
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Like I said, Chaos Stevens," said Chaos. "Seems we've got certain similarities. Both possesed by ancient deities. Both here to take out the demons. Seems almost too much of a coincidence, doesn't it, Ken? So now that we're introduced, I think you were going to tell me if I'm 'right for the job' or not."
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 13:39 May11 2005 Post ID: 159040
Chaoticjaf123
+
"anyone who knows of Ragnarok is prequalified... besides, i am well aware of Lowthos' capabilities. recognized the glove the second i looked at you, but before i brought it up i figured it was a good idea to make sure you hadnt just found it by mistake with no idea of its power." he stood up.
"but there is one condition. id very much prefer to keep others in the dark about me... i have a strange feeling people might not want to join an ancient evil god. if you come along, ill do my best to keep your secret while you keep mine."
Cez Posted: 13:42 May11 2005 Post ID: 159046
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Trust me, kid," said Chaos. "If you knew all of my secrets, your head would explode. I've got more secrets than you've had hot dinners. But while we're on the subject, I might as well warn you of something. Don't underestimate me. My kind aren't exactly renowned for their forgiving nature. And having Lowthos in on things doesn't help that."
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 13:46 May11 2005 Post ID: 159049
Chaoticjaf123
+
Ken glances at Chaos. "Your kind?"
He turns to walk out of the bar but stops. "Just to warn you, its not exactly a smart idea to **** me off either. the bracelet contains him, but if i get too angry it will break. then ill have to get another one made, which takes almost 3 days. that is three days of having to deal with one of the most destructive forces in the universe while he is uncontrollable." he turns to chaos. "Are you coming or what?"
Cez Posted: 13:50 May11 2005 Post ID: 159052
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Two seconds, Slick," said Chaos. "Barkeep! Five lager, pronto!"
The nervious-looking bartender poured five pints of beer for Chaos. He handed one to Ken.
"Call it a goodwill gesture," he said, gulping down one of the pints. "So where exactly are we supposed to be going?"
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 13:53 May11 2005 Post ID: 159055
Chaoticjaf123
+
he chugged the pint. "You tell me. im not used to this area, and even though i know you we arent going until we have a couple more people with us... basically i could use a guide. im not looking for anyone specific. this isnt like any of those tv shows where people "Must come to fullfill their destiny," i just need strong fighters. any ideas on where i might find some?"
Cez Posted: 13:58 May11 2005 Post ID: 159061
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"I might know a strong fighter," said Chaos. "In fact, I know two. I can't ask one because he's been taken by the demons, and the other murdered my father, so I'm not asking him. Sorry Slick, but I'm out of ideas."
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 14:01 May11 2005 Post ID: 159067
Chaoticjaf123
+
"well you sure are helpful," he said with a laugh. "ok, well do you know of anywhere that i might be able to find some strong fighters? im not even talking about like super powerful or anything, just enough to at least take out some grunts."
Ken paused, stroking his chin. "That guy, the one who murdered your father, his name wouldn't by any chance be link, would it?" he added, as if emersed in thought.
Cez Posted: 14:04 May11 2005 Post ID: 159074
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Chaos almost spat out his pint at the mention of Link's name.
"You know?" he asked. "How? And no matter what you're planning to say next, I'm not working with Link, so you can forget that."
Displaying Page 1 of 49
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 47 | 48 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close