Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Roleplay: The Heroic Regime

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 49 of 49
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 47 | 48 | Last     Previous
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 06:09 May30 2005 Post ID: 182642
Chaoticjaf123
Post Likes: 0
+
"With ease, apparently," Ken pointed out, now following ragnarok over to chaos. "But im curious, shouldnt we be spending our time wisely, say helping out your armies in the south, west, and north?"
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Cez Posted: 06:12 May30 2005 Post ID: 182644
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Good idea," said Chaos. He took a glowing black stone from his pocket and spoke into it.
"Guys, this is Chaos," he said. "I've dealt with Inferno. What's the latest?"
"Everything's fine here," hissed Skull.
"No worries," said Annihol.
"All clear on this end," grunted Lomek.
"See?" smirked Chaos, dropping the stone into his pocket. "Easy."
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 06:19 May30 2005 Post ID: 182648
Chaoticjaf123
+
Ragnarok grinned. "Handy little trick youve got there..."
Ken shook his head. "Yeah, but then i need to know, if they have things under hand..."
Ragnarok cut him off. "Uhh, guys, i think we forgot something in the interest of chaos' fight..."
As Ragnarok said this, all of the flaming warriors ran toward them
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Cez Posted: 06:21 May30 2005 Post ID: 182650
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Good point," said Chaos. "Anyone up for a fight? Or do you all agree that we should just slaughter them all with minimal resistance?"
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 06:23 May30 2005 Post ID: 182653
Chaoticjaf123
+
"Im'ona let you two handle this one..." Ken said, holding his hands in the air and backing away with a grin. "Just be sure to make it a good show."
Ragnarok smiled. "You got it. Would you care to start?" he added, turning to chaos.
Cez Posted: 06:25 May30 2005 Post ID: 182655
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"I don't mind," smirked Chaos. "I'll take the left."
He took a few steps to the left and blasted a lightning bolt straight in front of him, disintegrating a group of the flaming demons.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 06:28 May30 2005 Post ID: 182657
Chaoticjaf123
+
Ragnarok grinned. "Good. now do any of you flamers want some more?" he roared. "Pulsar Cannon!" The blast engulfed many of the flaming warriors, incinerating them.
He turned to chaos. "this is gonna get old fast, should we just finish it?"
Displaying Page 49 of 49
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 47 | 48 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close