Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Roleplay: The Heroic Regime

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 47 of 49
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | Last     Previous | Next
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 03:05 May30 2005 Post ID: 182468
Chaoticjaf123
Post Likes: 0
+
"Didnt think of that..." Ken said slowly, trying not to sound too stupid.
Ragnarok burst out laughing. After about a minute of solid laughter and pointing at ken, he calmed down. "So then, what do you reccomend we do, chaos?"
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Cez Posted: 03:22 May30 2005 Post ID: 182483
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"gather my army," said Chaos. "We get our forces together, and take Lowthos's army down. Lomek, Skull, go get as many troops back as you can."
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 03:29 May30 2005 Post ID: 182492
Chaoticjaf123
+
"Good, but what should we be doing in the mean time?" Ken asked. "Seems you are in a better position for judgement than i, since you have lived with the enemy for a long time now... i of course mean before he was the enemy," he added quickly
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Cez Posted: 03:31 May30 2005 Post ID: 182496
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"We'll have to spread out," said Chaos. "We can't afford to delay. Lomek, go south. Skull, north. Dad, west. We'll take the east. Go get as many troops as possible."
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 03:45 May30 2005 Post ID: 182514
Chaoticjaf123
+
"why do i get the feeling that most everything is going to be to the east..." Ken muttered, shaking his head.
"Cause life wouldnt be fun any other way!" Ragnarok said, coming up from behind him and slapping his back.
"Oww..." Ken said, turning around with a grin.
Cez Posted: 03:52 May30 2005 Post ID: 182519
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Why do you think we're going east?" asked Chaos, as Annihol, Lomek and Skull left the room. "Inferno is there, that's why we're going."
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 03:56 May30 2005 Post ID: 182522
Chaoticjaf123
+
Ken nodded. "Perfect, this is just perfect."
Ragnarok laughed. "Dont tell me ken axle is afraid now, is he?"
"Of course not!" ken yelled defensively. "I'm just thinking... the hellfire ruby was in the glove of lowthos. the glove of lowthos was destroyed, so was the ruby. inferno is completely out of control, correct?"
Cez Posted: 04:07 May30 2005 Post ID: 182530
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Well... yeah," said Chaos. "Shadow of Elemos was destroyed as well, and that's the only weapon that could stop Inferno."
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 04:10 May30 2005 Post ID: 182535
Chaoticjaf123
+
"Yeah, that's kinda where i was going..." Ken added grimly. "So how do you plan on stopping him?"
Ragnarok grinned. "We'll walk in, beat his ***, kill his army, and walk out. how else?" he smirked, sounding extremely confident. "What is everyone so worried about?"
Cez Posted: 04:12 May30 2005 Post ID: 182537
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Maybe the fact that we can't kill him without the Shadow of Elemos," said Chaos.
"Then what are you so worried about?" asked a voice from behind him. "Ask me nicely, and I might let you keep it."
Chaos spun round to see Link emerging from a time portal, holding a sword. It looked like Shadow of Elemos, but has a strange golden glow to it.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 04:15 May30 2005 Post ID: 182539
Chaoticjaf123
+
Ken turned around lazily, thinking. "Where did you get that?" he bursted out when he saw link holding the sword.
Cez Posted: 04:19 May30 2005 Post ID: 182542
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Nicked it from the Shrine of Elemos," said Link. "About 50 years ago."
Chaos took the sword from Link.
"Light of Elemos?" he asked, and Link nodded. "Thanks, Link. I owe you one."
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 04:22 May30 2005 Post ID: 182545
Chaoticjaf123
+
Ragnarok cleared his throat slowly. "Uh, nice try but dont we need the shadow of elemos?" he asked.
Ken slapped his forehead.
Cez Posted: 04:25 May30 2005 Post ID: 182547
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Light of Elemos is the base weapon," said Chaos. "I upgraded it to Shadow of Elemos, but the Light is its true form."
He took a Shadow Ball from his pocket and combined it with Light of Elemos. The blade turned black, and started eminating dark energy.
"Happy now?" he asked, grinning.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 04:30 May30 2005 Post ID: 182551
Chaoticjaf123
+
Ragnarok nodded. "I guess so..."
"Ignore him, he's an idiot," Ken said, smiling. "Trust me, i know from experience."
"What is that supposed to mean?" Ragnarok snarled.
Ken shook his head. "Nevermind. shall we be on our way?" he added, turning back to chaos.
Cez Posted: 04:36 May30 2005 Post ID: 182553
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Certainly," said Chaos. "Link, you coming with us?"
"I can't," said Link. "I get the feeling someone might object."
"Never mind Ragnarok," said Chaos.
"No, I've got to protect Hyrule," said Link. "You go save the world."
"Say hi to Lomek when he gets there!" said Chaos as Link returned through his portal. "Okay guys, let's move it!"
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 04:40 May30 2005 Post ID: 182555
Chaoticjaf123
+
"Why does he assume i hate him?" ragnarok asked, following Chaos.
"Well, you do dont you?" Ken replied.
"Of course, but he doesnt know that! how could he know that?" Ragnarok asked, grinning.
"Well, to start..." Ken began.
"Oh shut up, it was a rhetorical question!"
Ken turned to chaos, shaking his head. "Do you have any idea where to find inferno exactly?"
Cez Posted: 04:43 May30 2005 Post ID: 182557
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Shouldn't be too hard," said Chaos. "He's probably trying to flatten New Jomolo again. He doesn't seem to like that place."
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 04:46 May30 2005 Post ID: 182559
Chaoticjaf123
+
"Well, that is great news, but it might be better to just lead the way," Ken said sarcastically. "Sorry, but im clueless as t owhere new jomolo is..."
Cez Posted: 04:50 May30 2005 Post ID: 182561
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Someone get a map," muttered Chaos. "Okay, follow me."
A portal appeared, and Chaos walked straight through without a second thought.
Displaying Page 47 of 49
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close