Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Roleplay: The Heroic Regime

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 48 of 49
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 46 | 47 | 48 | Last     Previous | Next
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 04:56 May30 2005 Post ID: 182564
Chaoticjaf123
Post Likes: 0
+
Ragnarok shrugged and stepped through the portal.
"Aye aye aye aye aye..." Ken said, slapping his forehead. "Why me?" he asked, stepping through.
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Cez Posted: 04:57 May30 2005 Post ID: 182565
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Chaos emerged from the portal in the middle of a burning city.
"This can't be good," he said. "Okay, where's Inferno?"
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 05:01 May30 2005 Post ID: 182568
Chaoticjaf123
+
Ragnarok stepped out behind chaos. "This is inferno's work?" he asked, gazing at a burning house.
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Cez Posted: 05:06 May30 2005 Post ID: 182570
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"The one and only!" laughed Inferno, rising from the smouldering ruins of a nearby building. "Did you miss me?"
"Not really," said Chaos.
"So, Lowthos has finally left us," smirked inferno, noticing the absence of the Glove of Lowthos on Chaos's hand. "About time. Now, I will rule as the supreme overlord of this world!"
"That position is reserved," said Chaos. "You're going down, Inferno."
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 05:10 May30 2005 Post ID: 182573
Chaoticjaf123
+
"so how long do you think it will take us to find this inferno guy?" Ken asked, just now stepping out of the portal and not noticing the flaming skeleton.
Ragnarok punched him lightly on the arm. "You're such an idiot..." he said.
"Oww!" ken said rubbing his arm. "Now what was that..." he began, just as he noticed inferno. "...For?" he added with a gulp.
Cez Posted: 05:15 May30 2005 Post ID: 182579
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Prepare to meet your doom, Chaos," laughed Inferno. "Without the legendary Light of Elemos, you can't beat me!"
"How about Shadow of Elemos?" asked Chaos, as the dark sword appeared in his hand.
"Oh crap," said Inferno, backing away slowly.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 05:20 May30 2005 Post ID: 182584
Chaoticjaf123
+
Ragnarok almost fell over laughing. "You..." he started to say in between laughs. "You... oh god he looks like he's seen a ghost!" he shouted, continuing to laugh.
Even ken couldnt help but smile. "So inferno, you were saying? something about us being finished?"
Cez Posted: 05:24 May30 2005 Post ID: 182591
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Chaos advanced on Inferno, holding the Shadow of Elemos in front of him.
"I will not be defeated by you!" snarled Inferno, drawing a flaming sword. Chaos laughed.
"You think you can beat me with that?" he asked. "Weak fool."
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 05:27 May30 2005 Post ID: 182598
Chaoticjaf123
+
"Chaos," barked Ragnarok out of nowhere. "This may sound odd coming from me, but dont under estimate him. i know youve dealt with him in the past, but he seems, somehow... familiar to me."
Cez Posted: 05:30 May30 2005 Post ID: 182601
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Point taken," said Chaos. He swung the Shadow of Elemos at Inferno, who darted aside to dodge it.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 05:32 May30 2005 Post ID: 182603
Chaoticjaf123
+
Ragnarok stood there, completely silent. He was staring at inferno.
Ken squinted at Ragnarok. "What is it?"
"Nothing," ragnarok said, shaking his head abruptly.
Ken turned to chaos to watch the fight. "Are you gonna need any help with this guy?"
Cez Posted: 05:35 May30 2005 Post ID: 182606
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Just keep his grunts off me," said Chaos. Hundreds of flaming warriors appeared around them. "I can handle the big guy."
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 05:40 May30 2005 Post ID: 182610
Chaoticjaf123
+
"Holy..." ken said slowly.
"****, yeah, i think we figured that one out on our own," Ragnarok said, rushing towards the flaming warriors. "Ok flamers, time to die!" he yelled, shooting several energy blasts into the mass.
Cez Posted: 05:46 May30 2005 Post ID: 182616
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Chaos and Inferno locked blades again and again, neither one gaining any advantage.
"Elemental Shadow Blast!" yelled Chaos as Inferno blocked one of his attacks. A blast of darkness shot from the tip of Shadow of Elemos, hitting Inferno in the chest and sendning him flying into a wall.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 05:50 May30 2005 Post ID: 182621
Chaoticjaf123
+
"Yes! you did it man!" Ken yelled, starting to rush forward.
He was startled as Ragnarok put his arm in front of him, stopping him. He looked over at Ragnarok, who was staring at inferno intensely. "Not a chance this is over yet..." he said.
"But chaos hit him with..." he started, but backed up and watched.
Cez Posted: 05:55 May30 2005 Post ID: 182627
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Inferno floated slowly into the air.
"I will not be defeated by this scum!" he screamed, speeding directly at Chaos.
"I beg to differ," spat Chaos. He sidestepped and swung the Shadow of Elemos downwards, slicing Inferno cleanly in half as he missed Chaos.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 05:58 May30 2005 Post ID: 182631
Chaoticjaf123
+
"Now..." Ragnarok said slowly, nodding. "I think it is safe to say that it's over." He started to appraoch chaos.
"Naw, really, ya think?" Ken asked him sarcastically, starting laugh.
Cez Posted: 06:01 May30 2005 Post ID: 182633
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"The great and mighty Lord of Hellfire," smirked Chaos. "Defeated by a mere mortal. There's a moral in there somewhere."
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 06:04 May30 2005 Post ID: 182636
Chaoticjaf123
+
Ragnarok grinned. "Im actually more surprised to hear you refer to yourself as a 'mere mortal'."
Cez Posted: 06:06 May30 2005 Post ID: 182637
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Well, I'm not a God like some other people I could mention," smirked Chaos. "And Inferno thought he was the most powerful being alive. Soon proved him wrong, didn't I?"
Displaying Page 48 of 49
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 46 | 47 | 48 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close