Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Gran Turismo 4

How to get the Nissan Skyline Pacecar???

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

teembyrd Posted at: 14:04 May11 2005 Post ID: 159073
teembyrd
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I saw the Skyline Pacecar on the intro & have completed the GT-4 at about 56%. I know it's a part of the game because Gran Turismo doesen't show cars NOT IN THE GAME. I'm now in the EXTREME difficulty setting and still have yet to see the pacecar. It has pace/police lights on top. Am I in the correct area or must I complete some of those incredibly difficult (off-road) races. I've done a few easy's & mediums but the hardest keeps killing me with the time penalty.
Anyone know/remember where that pacecar can be unlocked??? Thanks for the help.
TeemByrd!
"You don't know what you know until you know what you don't know".
'TeemByrd'
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
mega cool Posted at: 04:21 May12 2005 Post ID: 159995
mega cool
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 2
+
+
the pace car is unlocked by playing the extreme hall. i cant remeber the exact race, but i am sure it is in the extreme hall.
Join Totalcheats.com, a sister site to Supercheats.
teembyrd Posted at: 10:58 May12 2005 Post ID: 160142
teembyrd
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 12-May-2005 mega cool said:the pace car is unlocked by playing the extreme hall. i cant remeber the exact race, but i am sure it is in the extreme hall.
Mega Cool........thanks for the assistance. Will try After work. Yay!
'TeemByrd'
teembyrd Posted at: 11:03 May12 2005 Post ID: 160145
teembyrd
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Teembyrd here.
Having MAJOR problems with the track #23 (slipstream) Nissan Skyline GTR's. That yellow one (way up-front) stays way up front. Who has beaten this driving test and HOW!?!. I've tried drafting all the way through but can't get into that yellow GTR's slipstream until the end of the last turn. Then it's too late. The finish line is about 200 yards ahead. Tried about 60 times & now we're tired. Help.......please help.
'TeemByrd'
mega cool Posted at: 00:01 May13 2005 Post ID: 160760
mega cool
Forum GuestMember
+
+
me too have tried the race a couple of times with not many good results. i always come second and never catch up to the car upfron. the way to do it i guess would be to steer the smothest possible and dont always draft, whenever your overtaken draft to the last second and then overtake softly. also staying on the outer lane helps.
teembyrd Posted at: 10:57 May13 2005 Post ID: 161217
teembyrd
Forum GuestMember
+
+
There's much truth to what you say. Re: don't always draft PLUS travel the road MOST traveled. There are groove-lines that most tracks have...tire-ware marks on the road that I follow. The only thing is on that crazy loop, the other cars behind me don't seem to enjoy drafting me as much as I enjoy drafting them. I draft, pass, get in front of.............& the car I just passed will zig-zag away from me (not staying behind me so he can draft me). How very frustrating. I've cleared all but that one. Even Nurburgring!
About ready to move over to FORZA Motorsport on X-Box. Anyone know if it's out yet?
'TeemByrd'
mega cool Posted at: 21:49 May13 2005 Post ID: 161939
mega cool
Forum GuestMember
+
+
another tip for you. if they zig zag adn move from behind you, wait until you reach the straight and then where ever they are position yourself directly inforn of them. as i said i tried it adn won the race in the other forum. read it.
Jamaquack27 Posted at: 01:17 May15 2005 Post ID: 162946
Jamaquack27
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 11-May-2005 teembyrd said:I saw the Skyline Pacecar on the intro & have completed the GT-4 at about 56%. I know it's a part of the game because Gran Turismo doesen't show cars NOT IN THE GAME. I'm now in the EXTREME difficulty setting and still have yet to see the pacecar. It has pace/police lights on top. Am I in the correct area or must I complete some of those incredibly difficult (off-road) races. I've done a few easy's & mediums but the hardest keeps killing me with the time penalty.
TeemByrd!
u win it in the real circuit tours in the extreme hall
Look big daddy it's regular daddy
Mr.Sparkle Posted at: 13:17 May15 2005 Post ID: 163395
Mr.Sparkle
Forum GuestMember
+
+
very true indeed
Life Begins At 170MPH!!! OR sideways!!!!!!
Either way is good
WWE_#1fan Posted at: 13:27 May15 2005 Post ID: 163403
WWE_#1fan
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 11-May-2005 teembyrd said:I saw the Skyline Pacecar on the intro & have completed the GT-4 at about 56%. I know it's a part of the game because Gran Turismo doesen't show cars NOT IN THE GAME. I'm now in the EXTREME difficulty setting and still have yet to see the pacecar. It has pace/police lights on top. Am I in the correct area or must I complete some of those incredibly difficult (off-road) races. I've done a few easy's & mediums but the hardest keeps killing me with the time penalty.
TeemByrd!
Holy ****, shut the **** up!!!!!!
the wwe rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please check out my new site http://maxpages.com/burningcheats/. If you check it out vote for it.
teembyrd Posted at: 15:29 May16 2005 Post ID: 164056
teembyrd
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 15-May-2005 Jamaquack27 said:u win it in the real circuit tours in the extreme hall
Thanks for your reply. You know, you must get DIFFERENT cars for the SAME tracks. I raced the real circuit tours, I came in 1st and I won the BMW something-or-other Race Car w/ about 600+ HP. No Pacecar yet but still searching. Maybe we'll try again. T'was lonnnnng tho'.
'TeemByrd'
teembyrd Posted at: 15:33 May16 2005 Post ID: 164061
teembyrd
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I placed this in another forum room but - WE PASSED #23 SLIPSTREAM CRAPPER OF A RACE! This one dogged me good. REAL GOOD, but anyone having problems, just ask myself or MEGA COOL. He helped me get it too.
'TeemByrd'
hemidart Posted at: 19:30 Jun23 2005 Post ID: 219932
hemidart
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I have nothing to reply to hear sadly :( just want to be the last guy who posted here :P
ford gt 40 king Posted at: 19:22 Jun25 2005 Post ID: 223472
ford gt 40 king
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You unlock it on real world circuit tours in extreme events.
fastcoolcars Posted at: 02:23 Nov02 2005 Post ID: 501346
fastcoolcars
Forum GuestMember
+
+
look in the walkthroughs page, the prize cars guide is bound to have the answer to your queston, i have the car and can't remember were to get it, sorry.
Ashketchum2006 Posted at: 07:32 Feb03 2006 Post ID: 653977
Ashketchum2006
Forum GuestMember
+
+
go to extreme hall and go to real circuit tours and win all 8 events
to unlock it

here is my e-mail address
[email protected]
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close