Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

One Year Topic

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 17 of 18
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 15 | 16 | 17 | Last     Previous | Next
danydany Posted: 14:51 Feb21 2019 Post ID: 3447381
danydany
Post Likes: 0
+
Danydany today is 21 february and I hope that in a year I will become advanced member on this siteSmile
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Matt77 Posted: 21:01 Feb21 2019 Post ID: 3447385
Matt77
The Chosen One
Post Likes: 275
+
We hope you do too! It'll be interesting to see what happens on February 21st, 2020 when I take a look here...

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Warrior13 said:I realized Matt is the Chosen One of SC.

Credits to KingofCorn for the awesome avatar!
mr.619 Posted: 18:53 Apr07 2019 Post ID: 3447797
mr.619
Wisco
Post Likes: 5
+
mr.619 said:5 years. Awesomesauce.

Can't believe this was nine freaking years ago. Time flies! Oh how I miss the good 'ol days here.

Hopefully next time you see this thread, you'll have finally moved to Colorado and opened up that coffee shop you've dreamed of

« Last edited by mr.619 on Apr 7th 2019 »
InvertAlpha Posted: 23:21 Jun14 2019 Post ID: 3448118
InvertAlpha
Coyote of the Void
Post Likes: 6
+
InvertAlpha said:
InvertAlpha said:
InvertAlpha said:
InvertAlpha said:
InvertAlpha said:
InvertAlpha said:
~June 15, 2013~

Um....hi....I am disappoint.

Lets review:
-you basically did nothing this past year
-all you did was learn to drive. i blame my dad for how late that ended up.
-friend starting playing League of Legends again a month later from your last post. sigh....
-speaking of colleges...it looks like you won't go into one this fall....get to getting in this winter...I think I know which I'm going to at 12:03 AM....yeah
-I lived through the non-existent 2012 disaster
-I think BW2 was better than BW. deal with it.
-it's hard to get a girlfriend when you sit at home for 365 days. my teeth can live one more year. unless you go to a college, I'm not threatening myself with curbstomping.

Time to talk to my 20 year old 2014 self:

Hey, man! If you're reading this, then the US economy still hasn't collapsed. Did you go to college like you want to? If not you're wasting away the most precious years of your life, you dummy. And while you're at it....get a job. You have a lot of things to buy in the upcoming year. 3DS, GTAV, Pokemon...among other things of course. How was Pokemon X&Y? GTAV? Did you not get a job and missed out on everything? If so you're either an idiot or didn't get hired...

And please tell me you have a GF. I've said this message after message after message. Since the 2010 message to be exact. You're used to the feeling of being alone, but you have always wanted the feeling of having a friend who is a girl. Believe me, I know. I'm you. (I am a shadow, the true self). This message is void if I'm still doing nothing for the next year....mind you.

edit: hehe....foreskin....

Go Hawks.

~June 14, 2014~

I'll keep this shorter than before.

I did get a temporary job in Sept, got GTAV, 3DS, & Pokemon X, then was broke. No GF (obviously), but I did get another job in May. But DAMN DID YOU SEE THE SEAHAWKS WON THE SUPER BOWL!? I BET YOU WERE EXPECTING THAT!!! FINALLY YOU GOT TO SEE A SEATTLE TEAM WINNING A CHAMPIONSHIP.

Ahem.

Anyway, hello 21 year old self. If you're reading this the economy hasn't collapsed or some other terrible disaster that would impede me from reading this. Please don't tell me you're drunk, get your life together you dumbass. On a more serious note, WOW you need to get a lot of stuff this fall. Madden 15, a new TV, PS4, Super Smash Bros 3DS, how about dem Heonn remakes, Persona Q, LittleBigPlanet 3, did I mention Madden 15? The one with Richard Sherman on the cover? Speaking of that, how did the Seahawks do last season? Did your fears come true? Did you stumble out of the gate prompting the media to wonder what's wrong blaming Wilson's divorce & the Madden curse? Boy I sure hope not. I hope to see them go to the NFC Title game again & we'll go from there.

Obviously you still haven't gone to college (and had to deal with a pessimistic jobless parent for over a year, unless of course he did get a new job within the next year), but hopefully you've saved up enough money to get to college soon (or maybe before you read this message, if you read it). Please, for your health.

Edit: Never mind, the post is still long, lol.

Oh, wait, I forgot.

"I'M THE GREATEST CORNER IN THE GAME!! YOU'RE GONNA TRY ME WITH A MEDIOCRE RECEIVER LIKE CRABTREE THAT'S THE RESULT YOU'RE GOIN GET!!!!"

KEEP IT SHADY.

I don't have anything to say to you.

Nor to you 2016 self. You better have made a name for yourself in more ways than one.

HEY SHUT UP OLD ME I'M WORKING ON IT!! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, YOU ONLY HAVE 185 SUBS ON YOUTUBE!! You're gonna join the GBA D-league and completely suck and stick around 490 subs for 5 months and get a job that deteriorates over time. So you can enjoy dealing with that. Although, you will get to 1.5k subs eventually, so you have that to look forward to.

So I did...sorta make a name for myself, but I still have another year to work on that before I argue with my 2017 self. I'll catch you back at the top again on the Sun and Moon, Later on, because THAT'S HOW YOU DEWOTT!!

Well, You did sort of make a name for yourself, before you dropped off the face of the earth and got stuck around 4.4k subs for 5+ months. Looks like you failed to utilize Sun and moon to continue your channel's growth... Your job has gotten even worse, and your dad is completely obnoxious. I'm very much considering moving with my friends. Just gotta save up money before you move to make sure you can survive until you get a new job.

With that, I hope you used this summer (and the resulting announcement of Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon) to reset your channel's growth so that you can have fun while still looking for a job after the move. Now then onto the more important topic. I don't think I expected to play Overwatch this much this time last year. Currently in Gold (season high 2246/Career high 2366), but by this time next year....you better be at least Diamond. You can't tell me you're still stuck in gold for over a year. That would be pathetic. Get your act together.

But anyways, I hope you're better off and more happy this time next year. It's crazy to think this thread has gone on for over a decade. But you keep coming back to Supercheats once every year for this. It's wild how time flies....

Hello. It is June 14 yet again. The day where I always come back to this site, just to keep this thread alive. Now then, time to dive into my 10th entry for this thread.

Akin to last year you sparked your channel growth to get to 7.3k, only to get stuck again. This seems to happen a lot. What doesn't happen a lot is your job getting worse, though your dad is still obnoxious and your friends moved away. I really hope that decided to stay and stick it out instead of moving w/ friends was the better choice, but it is all a part of the plan. But what you didn't stick to was Gold Rank in Overwatch. You did make it to plat, and touched Diamond once, but wake me up when you ACTUALLY hit Diamond (S10 - 2725/Career - 3025). Now with all of this considered, you are still holding up fine! I'm surprised... Now then...

Myself in 2019...Cmon this is your 11th entry into this thread. You've been doing this for 12 years. You've been saying the same things year after year. You know what? We're gonna switch it up. I'm tired of repeating myself.

1. With Generation 8 probably JUST being announced, this is your last chance on youtube/twitch. If Soul of the Storm doesn't work at all, THIS IS LITERALLY THE LAST HOPE. New Generation, New System, New You. if you can't find footing and help the people through content, maybe there's a different way.
2. You didn't move with your friends. Meaning you have to go to school. In fact, if you aren't in school by this time...WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? WHY ARE YOU WASTING TIME? Soul of the Storm is basically the trial run on something you might want to go to school for. I hope it did well.
3. Overwatch/Overwatch League. This is minor, but actually get to Diamond first. Also, I hope the LA Valiant won both Stage 4/Season 1! Just don't let it distract you from Soul of the Storm
4. Ignore your past pleas for a girlfriend on here. It's not important at the moment. Work on how you represent yourself, then revisit the topic. Concentrate on Soul of the Storm.
5. Have I mentioned Soul of the Storm yet? Because it's very pivotal to my 2019 goals. 2018 is the setup year, 2019 is the year where things go down.

I hope these changes make a difference. I'll see you guys next year. Hi Nikki.

#VALLA #WingsOut

...You know for saying that you made the right choice by not moving out...this is awkward...because I moved out anyway.

It is the year 2020, but you must not have that vision to fix your life. You say you had all these goals, but let me predict what you actually did...You still work at your job you got last year, you bombed out on content creation, and you just have the singular goal to finally go to college...8 years after graduating. Great job. Took you long enough.

Take a hint jackass. Now's your time to shine.
Enter the Shattered Realm - At your own discretion.

Shoutout to the year I only used liking FS/N to have an excuse to make signatures
Matt77 Posted: 23:56 Jun14 2019 Post ID: 3448119
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Well, it's that time of the year again.

2018/19 was mixed. Semester 2 was extremely painful and you weren't ready for that, but Semester 1 of this year has been much better. You just did your ACC2700 exam and went ok, and have 3 exams left. Geelong finished 8th and lost in the elimination final to Melbourne (who are 3-9 this year lol), Queensland lost State of Origin 2-1 (winning Game 3), Swansea finished 10th in the Championship (FA Cup QFs***, EFL Cup 2nd round) but lost their manager and star player, and Miami finished 6-10 (finally got rid of Tannehill, and got Rosen in). But in 2019 Geelong are 11-1 heading into the bye, and Queensland won Game 1 by coming back from 0-8 down to win 18-14. Kerber & Djokovic won Wimbledon, Osaka & Djokovic won the US Open and Australian Open, and Barty (!!!) and Nadal won the French Open. Barty also won the US Open doubles, as did Stosur in the Aus Open doubles.

*** = Raheem Sterling is a cheating, diving *******!!!

And to end, good luck! You made it through 2018/19, so you can do it again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questions for June 15th, 2020:

Did Geelong win the premiership? -
Did we lose Kelly? -
Who won the Brownlow? -
Did Queensland win the State of Origin series? -
Did Swansea get promoted, make playoffs, or get relegated? -
How did Cooper go? -
How did Lincoln go? -
Who got promoted/relegated in each of the 4 tiers? -
Did Miami achieve a miracle playoff birth? -
How did Rosen go? -
Who won Wimbledon? -
Who won the US Open? -
Who won the Aus Open? -
Who won the French Open? -
Any progress on Citrus? -
Did you pass Semester 1 and Semester 2 exams/units? -
Did you meet someone? -
Did 'it' happen? -
Did you get a job (excluding Soko)? -
Did you try your luck on tennis? -
Did you get drunk? -
How is your BFC club Sweden going? -
Are you still a Co-Leader there? -
Who won the 2019/20 NFA premiership? -
Who won the Champions League? -
Who won the 2020 NFA premiership? -

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Matt77 Posted: 11:49 Jun13 2020 Post ID: 3451411
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Questions for June 15th, 2020:

Did Geelong win the premiership? - No, lost in the prelim to bloody Richmond, after leading 50-29 at HT.
Did we lose Kelly? - Yep, but we got good draft picks.
Who won the Brownlow? - Fyfe
Did Queensland win the State of Origin series? - Nope, got thrashed in Game 2 & then lost to a last minute try in Game 3 :(
Did Swansea get promoted, make playoffs, or get relegated? - Don't know. As it happened, the coronavirus happened, so the season got pushed back. It resumes soon, but we are 11th and 3pts off the playoffs.
How did Cooper go? - Started very well, but is doing badly atm.
How did Lincoln go? - League 1 finished on PPG, and they were mid to lower part of the table.
Who got promoted/relegated in each of the 4 tiers? - The PL and Champ are still going, but Coventry & Rotherham have been automatically promoted in L1, Trammere, Southend, & Bolton got relegated in L1, Bury got kicked out of the league and essentially relegated 7 tiers down, Swindon, Crewe, & Plymouth got promoted in L1, and one of Macclesfield or Stevenage will be relegated from L2 depending on whether the EFL are b@stards.
Did Miami achieve a miracle playoff birth? - No lol. We started tanking supposedly and had the worst roster in NFL history, but miraculously went 5-4 in our last 9 games, including knocking NE out of the #2 seed and beginning their slide Cool But we got Tua Cool
How did Rosen go? - Sort of meh, but he was playing behind a woeful o-line and was given no chance.
Who won Wimbledon? - Djokovic (in a f*cking heart-breaker that you'll never forget) and Halep (destroyed Serena!)
Who won the US Open? - Nadal (surprise surprise) and Andreescu (lol)
Who won the Aus Open? - Djokovic (ffs Thiem -_-) and Kenin (wtf)
Who won the French Open? - If it is played, TBC
Any progress on Citrus? - Nope :(
Did you pass Semester 1 and Semester 2 exams/units? - I passed all S1 units well, but failed 2019 S2 Income Tax. But it looks like hopefully I will pass it and all my 2020 S1 units thanks to the coronavirus making assessments easier.
Did you meet someone? - No f*cking way.
Did 'it' happen? - As above.
Did you get a job (excluding Soko)? - Not yet, but I will have to do WIL at the end of the year.
Did you try your luck on tennis? - I did, and I wasn't great lol. Although my volleys aren't bad ;)
Did you get drunk? - Nope :(
How is your BFC club Sweden going? - Pretty well. W haven't really gone up any further in tiers, but we are growing and now have 55 members.
Are you still a Co-Leader there? - No! Kocco very kindly offered me the Leader position. I was very humbled. Thanks Kocco Smile
Who won the 2019/20 NFA premiership? - Apollo
Who won the Champions League? - Omorion!
Who won the 2020 NFA premiership? - Camden

So, 12 months ago you wouldn't have thought that a pandemic would be sweeping across the globe! Who knows what will be the case in June 2021. Semester 2 was actually manageable (apart from the ACC3700 assignment, omg). But 2020 Semester 1 has been very good. 3 units is SO much easier. Failing income tax may have been a blessing in disguise, as long as I can pass it this time.

Now, here are the questions to answer in 2021:

Did the SuperCheats Discord server take off?
Did Geelong win the asterisked premiership?
Who won the Brownlow?
Did Queensland win the weird State of Origin series?
In 2020, did Swansea make the playoffs and/or get promoted?
In 2021, did Swansea get promoted, make playoffs (unless in PL), or get relegated?
Has Cooper been sacked yet?
If they were promoted, how did Barrow go in League 2?
Who got promoted/relegated in each of the 5 tiers?
What happened to Bury?
Did Miami achieve a miracle playoff birth?
Who won the Superbowl?
Did Tua play at all, and if he did, how did he go?
Who leads the GS race in men's tennis?
Did Serena ever match or beat Margaret's record?
If played, who won the 2020 French Open?
If played, who won the 2020 US Open?
If played, who won the 2021 Australian Open?
Who won the 2021 French Open?
Who won 2021 Wimbledon?
Did you pass Semester 1 and Semester 2 exams/units?
How did WIL go?
Any progress on citrus and co (even though there is a 100% chance you will answer No)?
How is your BFC club Sweden going?
Who won the 2020/21 NFA premiership?
Who was relegated to Div 2 and promoted to Div 1?
Who won the Champions League?
Did you buy a Switch, and if so did you meet up with Jill and Piper?
Did Mig ever get back in contact?
Is there a vaccine for coronavirus yet, and if so, when was it introduced?
Who won the US election?

« Last edited by Matt77 on Jun 13th 2020 »

ViolinViolinViolin

InvertAlpha Posted: 16:14 Jun14 2020 Post ID: 3451430
InvertAlpha
Coyote of the Void
Post Likes: 6
+
InvertAlpha said:
InvertAlpha said:
InvertAlpha said:
InvertAlpha said:
InvertAlpha said:
InvertAlpha said:
~June 14, 2014~

I'll keep this shorter than before.

I did get a temporary job in Sept, got GTAV, 3DS, & Pokemon X, then was broke. No GF (obviously), but I did get another job in May. But DAMN DID YOU SEE THE SEAHAWKS WON THE SUPER BOWL!? I BET YOU WERE EXPECTING THAT!!! FINALLY YOU GOT TO SEE A SEATTLE TEAM WINNING A CHAMPIONSHIP.

Ahem.

Anyway, hello 21 year old self. If you're reading this the economy hasn't collapsed or some other terrible disaster that would impede me from reading this. Please don't tell me you're drunk, get your life together you dumbass. On a more serious note, WOW you need to get a lot of stuff this fall. Madden 15, a new TV, PS4, Super Smash Bros 3DS, how about dem Heonn remakes, Persona Q, LittleBigPlanet 3, did I mention Madden 15? The one with Richard Sherman on the cover? Speaking of that, how did the Seahawks do last season? Did your fears come true? Did you stumble out of the gate prompting the media to wonder what's wrong blaming Wilson's divorce & the Madden curse? Boy I sure hope not. I hope to see them go to the NFC Title game again & we'll go from there.

Obviously you still haven't gone to college (and had to deal with a pessimistic jobless parent for over a year, unless of course he did get a new job within the next year), but hopefully you've saved up enough money to get to college soon (or maybe before you read this message, if you read it). Please, for your health.

Edit: Never mind, the post is still long, lol.

Oh, wait, I forgot.

"I'M THE GREATEST CORNER IN THE GAME!! YOU'RE GONNA TRY ME WITH A MEDIOCRE RECEIVER LIKE CRABTREE THAT'S THE RESULT YOU'RE GOIN GET!!!!"

KEEP IT SHADY.

I don't have anything to say to you.

Nor to you 2016 self. You better have made a name for yourself in more ways than one.

HEY SHUT UP OLD ME I'M WORKING ON IT!! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, YOU ONLY HAVE 185 SUBS ON YOUTUBE!! You're gonna join the GBA D-league and completely suck and stick around 490 subs for 5 months and get a job that deteriorates over time. So you can enjoy dealing with that. Although, you will get to 1.5k subs eventually, so you have that to look forward to.

So I did...sorta make a name for myself, but I still have another year to work on that before I argue with my 2017 self. I'll catch you back at the top again on the Sun and Moon, Later on, because THAT'S HOW YOU DEWOTT!!

Well, You did sort of make a name for yourself, before you dropped off the face of the earth and got stuck around 4.4k subs for 5+ months. Looks like you failed to utilize Sun and moon to continue your channel's growth... Your job has gotten even worse, and your dad is completely obnoxious. I'm very much considering moving with my friends. Just gotta save up money before you move to make sure you can survive until you get a new job.

With that, I hope you used this summer (and the resulting announcement of Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon) to reset your channel's growth so that you can have fun while still looking for a job after the move. Now then onto the more important topic. I don't think I expected to play Overwatch this much this time last year. Currently in Gold (season high 2246/Career high 2366), but by this time next year....you better be at least Diamond. You can't tell me you're still stuck in gold for over a year. That would be pathetic. Get your act together.

But anyways, I hope you're better off and more happy this time next year. It's crazy to think this thread has gone on for over a decade. But you keep coming back to Supercheats once every year for this. It's wild how time flies....

Hello. It is June 14 yet again. The day where I always come back to this site, just to keep this thread alive. Now then, time to dive into my 10th entry for this thread.

Akin to last year you sparked your channel growth to get to 7.3k, only to get stuck again. This seems to happen a lot. What doesn't happen a lot is your job getting worse, though your dad is still obnoxious and your friends moved away. I really hope that decided to stay and stick it out instead of moving w/ friends was the better choice, but it is all a part of the plan. But what you didn't stick to was Gold Rank in Overwatch. You did make it to plat, and touched Diamond once, but wake me up when you ACTUALLY hit Diamond (S10 - 2725/Career - 3025). Now with all of this considered, you are still holding up fine! I'm surprised... Now then...

Myself in 2019...Cmon this is your 11th entry into this thread. You've been doing this for 12 years. You've been saying the same things year after year. You know what? We're gonna switch it up. I'm tired of repeating myself.

1. With Generation 8 probably JUST being announced, this is your last chance on youtube/twitch. If Soul of the Storm doesn't work at all, THIS IS LITERALLY THE LAST HOPE. New Generation, New System, New You. if you can't find footing and help the people through content, maybe there's a different way.
2. You didn't move with your friends. Meaning you have to go to school. In fact, if you aren't in school by this time...WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? WHY ARE YOU WASTING TIME? Soul of the Storm is basically the trial run on something you might want to go to school for. I hope it did well.
3. Overwatch/Overwatch League. This is minor, but actually get to Diamond first. Also, I hope the LA Valiant won both Stage 4/Season 1! Just don't let it distract you from Soul of the Storm
4. Ignore your past pleas for a girlfriend on here. It's not important at the moment. Work on how you represent yourself, then revisit the topic. Concentrate on Soul of the Storm.
5. Have I mentioned Soul of the Storm yet? Because it's very pivotal to my 2019 goals. 2018 is the setup year, 2019 is the year where things go down.

I hope these changes make a difference. I'll see you guys next year. Hi Nikki.

#VALLA #WingsOut

...You know for saying that you made the right choice by not moving out...this is awkward...because I moved out anyway.

It is the year 2020, but you must not have that vision to fix your life. You say you had all these goals, but let me predict what you actually did...You still work at your job you got last year, you bombed out on content creation, and you just have the singular goal to finally go to college...8 years after graduating. Great job. Took you long enough.

Take a hint jackass. Now's your time to shine.

Hi again. My one annual post is back. Time to see how much I have failed in the last year.

2019 self, you need to not jump to conclusions. I do still work at my job I got last year, but I had a new idea for content creation. I am planning on going to college here soon, so... yeah.

The question then becomes, what happens next in 2021? Does the planet implode like it is currently doing this year? Will COVID-19 restrictions still be in place? Are you still even ABLE to reply to this post? A lot of questions, but if you stay on your predicted path, you should be ok, even without the girlfriend you so desperately wanted in the early years of this thread.

It really feels like I'm finally moving on in life. To think, I signed up on this site when I was just 13 and made 11k posts, and now I'm closer to 50 than my birth. Time flies. Heh.
Enter the Shattered Realm - At your own discretion.

Shoutout to the year I only used liking FS/N to have an excuse to make signatures
danielroxheaps Posted: 22:57 Jun15 2020 Post ID: 3451455
danielroxheaps
Post Likes: 250
+
danielroxheaps said:To myself in 1 year

- Get 150+ more subs on YT you loser (dw I'm jk)
- Force your friend to drive you around when they get their learners since you'll be 15 and they'll be 16.
- Get better at acting 'cause you suck (jk again stop worrying lol)
- Get a gf because why not

OK I'm done this is going to look embarrassing in 2017...

Ah, stupid 2016 me... this is embarrassing in 2020. I've done none of these things btw. I got rid of my YT channel last year, none of my friends have their licenses either, I have gotten better at acting but that's now irrelevant in the present day and in 3 years I've realised that I don't need/atm want a gf.

« Last edited by danielroxheaps on Jun 15th 2020 »
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/i...roxheaps
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/use...roxheaps
To find me on any other website just look for the user "danielroxheaps"

KingofCorn said:See Matt becomes gay and suddenly there are shitposts everywhere.
Matt77 Posted: 23:17 Jun15 2020 Post ID: 3451464
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Omg. You revealed your age! You're 18! Dancing

(if you would be 15 in 2017, then you are 18 in 2020)

ViolinViolinViolin

danielroxheaps Posted: 23:26 Jun15 2020 Post ID: 3451466
danielroxheaps
Post Likes: 250
+
Could be 18... could be 19... You'll never know Evil
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/i...roxheaps
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/use...roxheaps
To find me on any other website just look for the user "danielroxheaps"

KingofCorn said:See Matt becomes gay and suddenly there are shitposts everywhere.
Matt77 Posted: 02:40 Jun16 2020 Post ID: 3451468
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
There's no denying it. Your cover has been blown finally Dancing

ViolinViolinViolin

Xeta Posted: 19:19 May26 2021 Post ID: 3454368
Xeta
Beneta
Post Likes: 79
+
Xeta said:
Xeta said:
Xeta said:
Xeta said:
Xeta said:Not really. I remember this topic.

Xeta - June 15 2009

Summer health sucks.

Yeah, work sucks too.

Shut the **** Beneta. You suck.

Also, qwertyuio is corrupt and must be stopped.

why am i posting in this

ugh

see ya later alligator
ozzo said:xeta actually makes a lot of sense most of the time

if everyone agreed with him more often we wouldnt have this problem
steelersrock01 Posted: 19:42 May26 2021 Post ID: 3454369
steelersrock01
Post Likes: 162
+
Good to know you're alive king
Warrior13 Posted: 20:02 May26 2021 Post ID: 3454374
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
Post Likes: 1,056
+
Man, joined almost fifteen years ago...
steelersrock01 Posted: 20:06 May26 2021 Post ID: 3454375
steelersrock01
Post Likes: 162
+
November will be my 15 years. Crazy to think about.
Warrior13 Posted: 23:04 May26 2021 Post ID: 3454377
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
I have a few years. I am young. XD
Matt77 Posted: 01:46 Jun18 2021 Post ID: 3454685
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Did the SuperCheats Discord server take off? - Nope. There are a lot of members, but never do anything.
Did Geelong win the asterisked premiership? - Nope, lost in the grand final to bloody Richmond (lead 35-14 at one stage) :(
Who won the Brownlow? - Neale.
Did Queensland win the weird State of Origin series? - YES! Somehow! It was supposedly the "worst team ever", but won the decider!
In 2020, did Swansea make the playoffs and/or get promoted? - We made the playoffs by an amazing miracle, but lost 1-3 on aggregate to Brentford.
In 2021, did Swansea get promoted, make playoffs (unless in PL), or get relegated? - Ugh. We lost the promotion playoffs final 0-2 to Brentford :(
Has Cooper been sacked yet? - No. There was never really any threat. He turned it around, but then became his usual self. He's probably leaving though.
If they were promoted, how did Barrow go in League 2? - Narrowly survived relegation!
Who got promoted/relegated in each of the 5 tiers? Norwich, Watford, Brentford, Hull, Peterborough, Blackpool, Cheltenham, Cambridge, Bolton, Morecambe (!!!), Sutton (!!!) and one of Torquay/Hartlepool got promoted. Sheffield United, West Brom, Fulham, Sheff Wed (yay!), Rotherham, Wycombe (finished 22nd), Bristol Rovers, Swindon, Northampton, Rochdale, Grimsby, and Southend got relegated.
What happened to Bury? - Formed their club, played some 10th tier matches, but the season was stopped cause of the lockdowns. Bury FC is still in its state.
Did Miami achieve a miracle playoff birth? - No unfortunately. We were soooo close, and it was a great season.
Who won the Superbowl? - Tampa Bay, after they successfully bought a title.
Did Tua play at all, and if he did, how did he go? - I thought he was ok (mixed), but the media and Miami fans crucified him, and are writing him off as a bust.
Who leads the GS race in men's tennis? - Roger and Rafa are equal at 20, while Novak is at 19.
Did Serena ever match or beat Margaret's record? - Nope. She was close at the US Open and Aus Open (lost in the semis).
If played, who won the 2020 French Open? - Rafa Nadal and Iga Swiatek (!!!)
If played, who won the 2020 US Open? - Domonic Thiem (YES!) and Naomi Osaka
If played, who won the 2021 Australian Open? - Novak Djokovic and Naomi Osaka (terrible tournament)
Who won the 2021 French Open? - Novak Djokovic (opponents choked HARD) and Barbora Krejcokova (wtf!)
Who won 2021 Wimbledon? - It's being played in a few weeks time.
Did you pass Semester 1 and Semester 2 exams/units? - Yes, and with no issues. Am waiting on my final 2 exams.
How did WIL go? - Better than expected. I got a great placement, and while there were challenges, it was a good experience. Although I couldn't do it in the Summer.
Any progress on citrus and co (even though there is a 100% chance you will answer No)? - No.
How is your BFC club Sweden going? - We were going ok (upgraded to 60 members), but I haven't been on there for months. I really should go back soon.
Who won the 2020/21 NFA premiership? - Postponed.
Who was relegated to Div 2 and promoted to Div 1? - N/A
Who won the Champions League? N/A
Did you buy a Switch, and if so did you meet up with Jill and Piper? - Yes I did! I did meet them both. Plus I got to meet Vic again, and talk (briefly and casually) with Mig again!
Did Mig ever get back in contact? - See above. It was nice to talk, but acknowledge that our friendship isn't really there anymore. Which is fine.
Is there a vaccine for coronavirus yet, and if so, when was it introduced? - There is, and it's being given now. Australia is very slow though. I think it first came around early this year.
Who won the US election? - Biden, due to several factors. But Trump claimed that the he WON BIG

Ok. 2022 self, I can't wait to be you. You'll have had a job for a year, been more independent, and won't worry about stuff as much. Hopefully it is smoother to get there than I think it will be. I'm not going to post all the questions this time. I'll do this instead:

If Geelong win the premiership, you must do something.
If Swansea get promoted, you must do something.
If Miami make playoffs, you must do something.
If Roger wins another GS, you must do something.
If Serena matches (or beats) her record, you must do something.
If Barty wins a GS, you must do something.
If an absolute miracle, in any sport, happens, you must do something.

ViolinViolinViolin

Warrior13 Posted: 22:37 Jun18 2021 Post ID: 3454691
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
What must you do if any of those things happen?
Matt77 Posted: 22:43 Jun18 2021 Post ID: 3454693
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
I don't know. I was in a hurry to finish the post xD

I will decide there and then. Most of those are very unlikely to happen. The only one that will, will be a miracle. There are often many.

ViolinViolinViolin

Warrior13 Posted: 14:49 Jun19 2021 Post ID: 3454700
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
Serena might if she finally does not choke. lol
Displaying Page 17 of 18
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 15 | 16 | 17 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close