Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

One Year Topic

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 18 of 18
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 16 | 17 | Last     Previous
InvertAlpha Posted: 03:55 Jun25 2021 Post ID: 3454760
InvertAlpha
Coyote of the Void
Post Likes: 6
+
InvertAlpha said:
InvertAlpha said:
InvertAlpha said:
InvertAlpha said:
InvertAlpha said:
InvertAlpha said:

~June 14, 2014~

I'll keep this shorter than before.

I did get a temporary job in Sept, got GTAV, 3DS, & Pokemon X, then was broke. No GF (obviously), but I did get another job in May. But DAMN DID YOU SEE THE SEAHAWKS WON THE SUPER BOWL!? I BET YOU WERE EXPECTING THAT!!! FINALLY YOU GOT TO SEE A SEATTLE TEAM WINNING A CHAMPIONSHIP.

Ahem.

Anyway, hello 21 year old self. If you're reading this the economy hasn't collapsed or some other terrible disaster that would impede me from reading this. Please don't tell me you're drunk, get your life together you dumbass. On a more serious note, WOW you need to get a lot of stuff this fall. Madden 15, a new TV, PS4, Super Smash Bros 3DS, how about dem Heonn remakes, Persona Q, LittleBigPlanet 3, did I mention Madden 15? The one with Richard Sherman on the cover? Speaking of that, how did the Seahawks do last season? Did your fears come true? Did you stumble out of the gate prompting the media to wonder what's wrong blaming Wilson's divorce & the Madden curse? Boy I sure hope not. I hope to see them go to the NFC Title game again & we'll go from there.

Obviously you still haven't gone to college (and had to deal with a pessimistic jobless parent for over a year, unless of course he did get a new job within the next year), but hopefully you've saved up enough money to get to college soon (or maybe before you read this message, if you read it). Please, for your health.

Edit: Never mind, the post is still long, lol.

Oh, wait, I forgot.

"I'M THE GREATEST CORNER IN THE GAME!! YOU'RE GONNA TRY ME WITH A MEDIOCRE RECEIVER LIKE CRABTREE THAT'S THE RESULT YOU'RE GOIN GET!!!!"

KEEP IT SHADY.

I don't have anything to say to you.

Nor to you 2016 self. You better have made a name for yourself in more ways than one.

HEY SHUT UP OLD ME I'M WORKING ON IT!! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, YOU ONLY HAVE 185 SUBS ON YOUTUBE!! You're gonna join the GBA D-league and completely suck and stick around 490 subs for 5 months and get a job that deteriorates over time. So you can enjoy dealing with that. Although, you will get to 1.5k subs eventually, so you have that to look forward to.

So I did...sorta make a name for myself, but I still have another year to work on that before I argue with my 2017 self. I'll catch you back at the top again on the Sun and Moon, Later on, because THAT'S HOW YOU DEWOTT!!

Well, You did sort of make a name for yourself, before you dropped off the face of the earth and got stuck around 4.4k subs for 5+ months. Looks like you failed to utilize Sun and moon to continue your channel's growth... Your job has gotten even worse, and your dad is completely obnoxious. I'm very much considering moving with my friends. Just gotta save up money before you move to make sure you can survive until you get a new job.

With that, I hope you used this summer (and the resulting announcement of Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon) to reset your channel's growth so that you can have fun while still looking for a job after the move. Now then onto the more important topic. I don't think I expected to play Overwatch this much this time last year. Currently in Gold (season high 2246/Career high 2366), but by this time next year....you better be at least Diamond. You can't tell me you're still stuck in gold for over a year. That would be pathetic. Get your act together.

But anyways, I hope you're better off and more happy this time next year. It's crazy to think this thread has gone on for over a decade. But you keep coming back to Supercheats once every year for this. It's wild how time flies....

Hello. It is June 14 yet again. The day where I always come back to this site, just to keep this thread alive. Now then, time to dive into my 10th entry for this thread.

Akin to last year you sparked your channel growth to get to 7.3k, only to get stuck again. This seems to happen a lot. What doesn't happen a lot is your job getting worse, though your dad is still obnoxious and your friends moved away. I really hope that decided to stay and stick it out instead of moving w/ friends was the better choice, but it is all a part of the plan. But what you didn't stick to was Gold Rank in Overwatch. You did make it to plat, and touched Diamond once, but wake me up when you ACTUALLY hit Diamond (S10 - 2725/Career - 3025). Now with all of this considered, you are still holding up fine! I'm surprised... Now then...

Myself in 2019...Cmon this is your 11th entry into this thread. You've been doing this for 12 years. You've been saying the same things year after year. You know what? We're gonna switch it up. I'm tired of repeating myself.

1. With Generation 8 probably JUST being announced, this is your last chance on youtube/twitch. If Soul of the Storm doesn't work at all, THIS IS LITERALLY THE LAST HOPE. New Generation, New System, New You. if you can't find footing and help the people through content, maybe there's a different way.
2. You didn't move with your friends. Meaning you have to go to school. In fact, if you aren't in school by this time...WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? WHY ARE YOU WASTING TIME? Soul of the Storm is basically the trial run on something you might want to go to school for. I hope it did well.
3. Overwatch/Overwatch League. This is minor, but actually get to Diamond first. Also, I hope the LA Valiant won both Stage 4/Season 1! Just don't let it distract you from Soul of the Storm
4. Ignore your past pleas for a girlfriend on here. It's not important at the moment. Work on how you represent yourself, then revisit the topic. Concentrate on Soul of the Storm.
5. Have I mentioned Soul of the Storm yet? Because it's very pivotal to my 2019 goals. 2018 is the setup year, 2019 is the year where things go down.

I hope these changes make a difference. I'll see you guys next year. Hi Nikki.

#VALLA #WingsOut

...You know for saying that you made the right choice by not moving out...this is awkward...because I moved out anyway.

It is the year 2020, but you must not have that vision to fix your life. You say you had all these goals, but let me predict what you actually did...You still work at your job you got last year, you bombed out on content creation, and you just have the singular goal to finally go to college...8 years after graduating. Great job. Took you long enough.

Take a hint jackass. Now's your time to shine.

Hey, I'm late. Oh well, better late than never.

Run it back, I still work at the job I got in 2019, but that's because I'm using their scholarship to go to college. Man, I remember trash talking myself in 2011 saying I'd better go to college. Geez. I'm kinda done trying to get content creation to work. Doing my own thing is eventually going to make that enjoyment wane to a point where I'm just dicking around on Twitch instead of Youtube, but WHAT DO I KNOW!?

I'll see you around after another year of wasted time in 2022. Stay cool, it's supposed to be over 100 for the first time since 2009. Ooferino.

« Last edited by InvertAlpha on Jun 25th 2021 »
Enter the Shattered Realm - At your own discretion.

Shoutout to the year I only used liking FS/N to have an excuse to make signatures
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Volke Posted: 13:54 Aug07 2021 Post ID: 3455143
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
Damn, these forums really died hard. Making me all nostalgic though.

A shout out to the old PXE gang, Rich and Dennis, happycheater, and any other e-buddies from days long gone by - I hope all is well and life is good!

Volke/nintendo_dude
Warrior13 Posted: 23:14 Aug07 2021 Post ID: 3455145
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
Post Likes: 1,056
+
A living legend
WhiskeyBob Posted: 23:24 Aug23 2021 Post ID: 3455325
WhiskeyBob
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 1
+
Whiskeybob
24 August 2021.
Not so much new info here, but I'm mostly playing pc retro games. Got some useful info anyway.Smile

« Last edited by WhiskeyBob on Aug 23rd 2021 »
Nothing is real.
Warrior13 Posted: 09:56 Aug28 2021 Post ID: 3455379
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
Post Likes: 1,056
+
Love the username. lol
Matt77 Posted: 05:19 Jun11 2022 Post ID: 3458228
Matt77
The Chosen One
Post Likes: 275
+
Matt77 said:Ok. 2022 self, I can't wait to be you. You'll have had a job for a year, been more independent, and won't worry about stuff as much. Hopefully it is smoother to get there than I think it will be. I'm not going to post all the questions this time. I'll do this instead:

If Geelong win the premiership, you must do something. - They lost in the prelim AGAIN
If Swansea get promoted, you must do something. - Midtable
If Miami make playoffs, you must do something. - Narrowly missed out
If Roger wins another GS, you must do something. - Played zero grand slams lol
If Serena matches (or beats) her record, you must do something. - Played zero grand slams lol
If Barty wins a GS, you must do something. - She won Wimbledon and the Australian Open, but retired from the sport lol
If an absolute miracle, in any sport, happens, you must do something. - I'm sure some happened which I can't remember at this time

And 2022 self is here!

Regarding my 'you must do something', technically I already did it.

I have had the same job for a year. It is going alright. There are other factors which are affecting me, but the people at work are great and offset those issues. I have gained some independence too, and did a lot of things which I had hoped of doing. Getting there was definitely smoother than I imagined though.

I have met some new people and have another group of friends. I have also started playing tennis, and it is going quite well.

2023 self:

- I hope that citrus and citrus v2 both happened (and I believe that one of them will probably have happened)
- I hope work etc settles down
- I hope the 'incident' fixes itself & that another one doesn't appear out of nowhere
- I hope Geelong, Swansea & Miami do well
- I hope Rafa stays ahead of Novak

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Warrior13 said:I realized Matt is the Chosen One of SC.

Credits to KingofCorn for the awesome avatar!
Sanzano Posted: 16:28 Jun11 2022 Post ID: 3458231
Sanzano
Post Likes: 76
+
I hope everything works out the way you want it to Matt. I just take things a day at a time, you just never know what is around the corner.

After being told I had a tumor in my head I realized that your world can be turned upside down with one telephone call, so I now just take each day as it comes and see where it goes. I no longer collect or hoard things, what's the point, I now fully understand you can't take them with you when you go.

I also used to make plans when I was younger, they never seemed to work out, and I'd end up doing something completely different. Life is funny like that, being at a certain place at a specific time can open or close all sorts of windows. The trick is to take advantage of the good opportunities when they come your way.

InvertAlpha Posted: 05:52 Jun14 2022 Post ID: 3458264
InvertAlpha
Coyote of the Void
+
InvertAlpha said:
InvertAlpha said:
InvertAlpha said:
InvertAlpha said:
InvertAlpha said:
InvertAlpha said:

I don't have anything to say to you.

Nor to you 2016 self. You better have made a name for yourself in more ways than one.

HEY SHUT UP OLD ME I'M WORKING ON IT!! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, YOU ONLY HAVE 185 SUBS ON YOUTUBE!! You're gonna join the GBA D-league and completely suck and stick around 490 subs for 5 months and get a job that deteriorates over time. So you can enjoy dealing with that. Although, you will get to 1.5k subs eventually, so you have that to look forward to.

So I did...sorta make a name for myself, but I still have another year to work on that before I argue with my 2017 self. I'll catch you back at the top again on the Sun and Moon, Later on, because THAT'S HOW YOU DEWOTT!!

Well, You did sort of make a name for yourself, before you dropped off the face of the earth and got stuck around 4.4k subs for 5+ months. Looks like you failed to utilize Sun and moon to continue your channel's growth... Your job has gotten even worse, and your dad is completely obnoxious. I'm very much considering moving with my friends. Just gotta save up money before you move to make sure you can survive until you get a new job.

With that, I hope you used this summer (and the resulting announcement of Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon) to reset your channel's growth so that you can have fun while still looking for a job after the move. Now then onto the more important topic. I don't think I expected to play Overwatch this much this time last year. Currently in Gold (season high 2246/Career high 2366), but by this time next year....you better be at least Diamond. You can't tell me you're still stuck in gold for over a year. That would be pathetic. Get your act together.

But anyways, I hope you're better off and more happy this time next year. It's crazy to think this thread has gone on for over a decade. But you keep coming back to Supercheats once every year for this. It's wild how time flies....

Hello. It is June 14 yet again. The day where I always come back to this site, just to keep this thread alive. Now then, time to dive into my 10th entry for this thread.

Akin to last year you sparked your channel growth to get to 7.3k, only to get stuck again. This seems to happen a lot. What doesn't happen a lot is your job getting worse, though your dad is still obnoxious and your friends moved away. I really hope that decided to stay and stick it out instead of moving w/ friends was the better choice, but it is all a part of the plan. But what you didn't stick to was Gold Rank in Overwatch. You did make it to plat, and touched Diamond once, but wake me up when you ACTUALLY hit Diamond (S10 - 2725/Career - 3025). Now with all of this considered, you are still holding up fine! I'm surprised... Now then...

Myself in 2019...Cmon this is your 11th entry into this thread. You've been doing this for 12 years. You've been saying the same things year after year. You know what? We're gonna switch it up. I'm tired of repeating myself.

1. With Generation 8 probably JUST being announced, this is your last chance on youtube/twitch. If Soul of the Storm doesn't work at all, THIS IS LITERALLY THE LAST HOPE. New Generation, New System, New You. if you can't find footing and help the people through content, maybe there's a different way.
2. You didn't move with your friends. Meaning you have to go to school. In fact, if you aren't in school by this time...WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? WHY ARE YOU WASTING TIME? Soul of the Storm is basically the trial run on something you might want to go to school for. I hope it did well.
3. Overwatch/Overwatch League. This is minor, but actually get to Diamond first. Also, I hope the LA Valiant won both Stage 4/Season 1! Just don't let it distract you from Soul of the Storm
4. Ignore your past pleas for a girlfriend on here. It's not important at the moment. Work on how you represent yourself, then revisit the topic. Concentrate on Soul of the Storm.
5. Have I mentioned Soul of the Storm yet? Because it's very pivotal to my 2019 goals. 2018 is the setup year, 2019 is the year where things go down.

#VALLA #WingsOut

...You know for saying that you made the right choice by not moving out...this is awkward...because I moved out anyway.

It is the year 2020, but you must not have that vision to fix your life. You say you had all these goals, but let me predict what you actually did...You still work at your job you got last year, you bombed out on content creation, and you just have the singular goal to finally go to college...8 years after graduating. Great job. Took you long enough.

Run it back, I still work at the job I got in 2019, but that's because I'm using their scholarship to go to college. Man, I remember trash talking myself in 2011 saying I'd better go to college. Geez. I'm kinda done trying to get content creation to work. Doing my own thing is eventually going to make that enjoyment wane to a point where I'm just dicking around on Twitch instead of Youtube, but WHAT DO I KNOW!?

I'll see you around after another year of wasted time in 2022. Stay cool, it's supposed to be over 100 for the first time since 2009. Ooferino.

AT LAST. I can say that things improved since 2021! ...well slightly. 2/18/22 was a pivotal day since it changed your mindset on a lot of things... Transferred to a new store, learned a lot of new things... But most importantly... This is the last chance.

Youtube isn't going very well. Been stuck at 7.3-7.5k for 4 years now. A new Pokemon Generation means more hype. The inbetween games? Not so much. I'm not waiting around until Gen 10 when I'm 31 years old. It's now or never. This is it. This is the Summer that will be the best summer ever. The Summer Revolution.

You've got a lot to prove, don't fail me now. Otherwise your decision back in February will fall flat on its face.

Also we jumped the gun on bumping this. 358 days, Matt... Haha.

Shoutout to the year I only used liking FS/N to have an excuse to make signatures
Zelda Fan Posted: 17:38 Jun24 2022 Post ID: 3458297
Zelda Fan
Post Likes: 4
+
Today is my 18th year anniversary here. Will I be back next year? I don?t know lol.

gotta love brizilian jiu jutsu!!
Sanzano Posted: 01:20 Jun27 2022 Post ID: 3458317
Sanzano
Post Likes: 76
+
It's up to you, you're always welcome. Sounds like you were popular on the forums from what I have read.

If you ever want to start a UFC topic and talk about the fights I'm your man, I follow MMA closely, have done for years. In fact since UFC 1 when Royce Gracie introduced an unsuspecting world to Brazilian Ju Jitsu and put it on the map.

Xeta Posted: 17:09 Aug13 2022 Post ID: 3458475
Xeta
Beneta
Post Likes: 79
+
Xeta said:
Xeta said:
Xeta said:
Xeta said:
Xeta said:
Xeta said:Not really. I remember this topic.

Xeta - June 15 2009

Summer health sucks.

Yeah, work sucks too.

Shut the **** Beneta. You suck.

Also, qwertyuio is corrupt and must be stopped.

why am i posting in this

ugh

see ya later alligator

Bought a house who?d of thought, certainly not me sitting in summer health waiting to post in General Chat. A lot of good memories on this website. Sad to see forums go
ozzo said:xeta actually makes a lot of sense most of the time

if everyone agreed with him more often we wouldnt have this problem
steelersrock01 Posted: 22:54 Aug13 2022 Post ID: 3458477
steelersrock01
Post Likes: 162
+
Glad to hear you're doing well man. We're all grown up now.
InvertAlpha Posted: 22:25 Jun14 2023 Post ID: 3459503
InvertAlpha
Coyote of the Void
+
InvertAlpha said:
InvertAlpha said:
InvertAlpha said:
InvertAlpha said:
InvertAlpha said:
InvertAlpha said:

#VALLA #WingsOut

AT LAST. I can say that things improved since 2021! ...well slightly. 2/18/22 was a pivotal day since it changed your mindset on a lot of things... Transferred to a new store, learned a lot of new things... But most importantly... This is the last chance.

Youtube isn't going very well. Been stuck at 7.3-7.5k for 4 years now. A new Pokemon Generation means more hype. The inbetween games? Not so much. I'm not waiting around until Gen 10 when I'm 31 years old. It's now or never. This is it. This is the Summer that will be the best summer ever. The Summer Revolution.

You've got a lot to prove, don't fail me now. Otherwise your decision back in February will fall flat on its face.

Also we jumped the gun on bumping this. 358 days, Matt... Haha.

2022... Would you believe me...

If you told me I didn't use Pokemon's 9th Generation to re-energize my content channels, I would've believed you. If you told me you finally stopped making Pokemon content finally realizing that you didn't enjoy making that type of content, I would have believed you. If I said that you felt so much better without the weight of making videos for yourself, I would've believed you. If you told me you had to buy a new car, I might've believed you. If you told me that you would've found a group of people that's super positive and cool to hang out/talk with online, I don't think I would've believed you. If you told me that they would eventually convince you to create a branding out of an anthro version of a character from the project you talked about back in 2018, I would have NEVER believed you. I probably would've been confused with myself. And concerned.

But don't worry, 2022, I only did it for his traits and personality. You could say, it's a foil of mine.

2023's been so much better. Keep it up and I hope to hear more good news out of 2024. Otherwise I'll be sending you back to the Void where you belong.

« Last edited by InvertAlpha on Jun 14th 2023 »

superblobby Posted: 15:41 Jun16 2023 Post ID: 3459506
superblobby
Please Don't Stop The Banter
Post Likes: 21
+
PxE 4 lyf
England; time setters for the entire world.
Blademaster55 Posted: 15:57 Jun26 2023 Post ID: 3459523
Blademaster55
Post Likes: 0
+
Hard to believe, I am sitting here on an Airbase in the the middle of Saudi Arabia at work and thought huh... I wonder how supercheats website is as some nostalgia. Figured I would check in a bit now that I am out travelling the world for work.

I still go back to sitting in the office of my parents house as a kid on a lenovo think pad laptop they handed down to my brother and I on this website for hours. Now I am thousands of miles away from home and fly to a different country to get away for vacation whenever I want.

Avatar by Vasco and Signature by Craizen

Retired Super Moderator at Supercheats .com - Retired Moderator at Planetrenders.net

Firefighting and Bullriding is my life, wouldn't trade it for anything.
Displaying Page 18 of 18
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 16 | 17 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close