Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Role Play: The Time War

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 50 of 52
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | Last     Previous | Next
Cez Posted: 15:33 Jun04 2005 Post ID: 191325
Cez
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
"Ragnarok, don't even think about it!" snapped Chaos. "You take out this planet, there's a high chance me and Faith go with it! I won't let that happen!"
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 15:41 Jun04 2005 Post ID: 191331
Chaoticjaf123
+
"Dont worry chaos..." Ragnarok said, shaking. "I got this." He turned around and winked at chaos.
Turning back, he clenched his fists and gritted his teeth. a strange electricity surrounded him, as he let out a shreik. he unclenched his hands, revealing two spheres of energy, one in each.
He took one step toward the advancing timados, who seemed to hesitate. "Now you die," he said calmly. "ESSENCE FLASH!" he roared at the top of his lungs, forcing his arms together in front of him.
An enormous wave of flaming energy exploded from his hands, rocketing towards the timados. it plowed right through the central mass of them, incinerating a large group. as it flew away, pulsing off into space, the blast faded, leaving no ragnarok, just Ken, who fell to his knees, gasping for air.
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Cez Posted: 15:46 Jun04 2005 Post ID: 191343
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Nice," said Chaos. "I'll take the rest. Elemental Extermination!"
He blasted the remaining Timados with a spread-out beam of the elements.
"You feeling okay, Slick?" asked Chaos, walking up to Ken.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 15:52 Jun04 2005 Post ID: 191354
Chaoticjaf123
+
"I'm sure you noticed how large the attack i just pulled was," Ken said. "That's because i let Ragnarok take full conrol of my body... not something easily managable."
He stood up dizzily and stuck his hand into his pocket, pulling out the package that he had gotten from the man back in time before. "if i dont put on the bracelet soon, Ragnarok would be released," he added, tearing the package open.
He took another bracelet, identical to the one that had been on his wrist before, out of it. He slowly slipped it onto his left arm, but only before falling unconscious.
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
jamarie Posted: 15:55 Jun04 2005 Post ID: 191358
jamarie
+
"Ken?"she asked approching him.

[right]~ J A M A R I E // C R Y S T A L U T O P I A ~[/color][/right]

Cez Posted: 15:56 Jun04 2005 Post ID: 191360
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Great," said Chaos bitterly. "I know I nicked a few bottles of silvers before I left..."
He took a bottle of Salazar's silver potion from his pocket, and slowly poured it down Ken's throat.
"I'm gonna have to patent this stuff when we get back," he said to himself as Ken slowly opened his eyes.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 16:00 Jun04 2005 Post ID: 191363
Chaoticjaf123
+
Ken slowly sat up, holding his head. "What the..." he asked quietly. he looked around, then quickly held up his left arm. Seeing the bracelet of chaos, he breathed a sigh of relief and slowly laid back down, holding his hands over his face.
"please tell me that worked..." he said hopefully.
Cez Posted: 16:02 Jun04 2005 Post ID: 191365
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"It worked," said Chaos. After hesitating for a few moments, he added "What worked?"
"Chaos, you don't have much time," growled Lowthos's voice. "You must defeat Lord Kamiro before he can send reinforcements."
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 16:07 Jun04 2005 Post ID: 191376
Chaoticjaf123
+
"Great..." Ken said, catching his breath. "Mind telling us where the hell he is then?"
Cez Posted: 16:08 Jun04 2005 Post ID: 191378
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Shouldn't be too hard to find," said Chaos, glancing at a huge fortress on top of a large hill. "Will that do?"
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 16:13 Jun04 2005 Post ID: 191387
Chaoticjaf123
+
"Yeah it will," Ken said, standing up. "Sorrym i havent exactly had anytime to enjoy the scenery..." he said, glaring at chaos. after staring at the fortress for a while, he added, "You should've just let Ragnarok blow up this whole planet like he wanted to... wouldve been easier. you could've portaled your way out, right?"
jamarie Posted: 16:14 Jun04 2005 Post ID: 191389
jamarie
+
"How come people are always in the castles?"Faith muttered.

Cez Posted: 16:15 Jun04 2005 Post ID: 191390
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Wrong," said Chaos flatly. "Thanks to your little delay, the Shadow Ball's energy is all but drained. I can't get us out of here."
He turned to Faith, grinning.
"An evil empire bent on total destruction needs a big castle or fortress," he said. "Trust me, I know. You don't seem quite as evil when you're trying to take over the world from a farmhouse or a garden shed."
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 16:18 Jun04 2005 Post ID: 191398
Chaoticjaf123
+
Ken stared at chaos blankly, a slight look of horror coming over him. "Just how were you planning to leave here at all then?" he asked quickly.
jamarie Posted: 16:21 Jun04 2005 Post ID: 191406
jamarie
+
"Erm,yeah,how the hell are we getting out?"She asked Chaos eyebrows raised.

Cez Posted: 16:23 Jun04 2005 Post ID: 191408
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Don't worry, I've got it all worked out," said Chaos. "You'll see. That's the best thing about being a doppelganger. Always time to think of a back-up plan."
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 16:26 Jun04 2005 Post ID: 191417
Chaoticjaf123
+
"you should probably... fill us in," Ken said, staring wideeyed at chaos. "Not entirely sure if leaving us out of this plan is such a brilliant idea..."
jamarie Posted: 16:38 Jun04 2005 Post ID: 191435
jamarie
+
On 04-Jun-2005 Cez said:"Don't worry, I've got it all worked out," said Chaos. "You'll see. That's the best thing about being a doppelganger. Always time to think of a back-up plan."
"And that is....?"Faith asked.

Cez Posted: 03:52 Jun05 2005 Post ID: 192178
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"It all comes down to Lord Kamiro," said Chaos. "I've figured out who he really is. His real name is Jango Kamiro. He was my best friend back when I used to live in the Steeple. I though the got captured by the Timados. He's just a traitor, but a power-hungry one. He knows how powerful Shadow Ball is, so I assume he'll want to get his hands on it."
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 03:58 Jun05 2005 Post ID: 192194
Chaoticjaf123
+
"Your friend?" Ken asked, staring at chaos in disbelief. "What a jerk!" he smirked.
He stared a the castle, before turning back to chaos. "Wait a minute, how does that explain anything at all?" he asked. "how does him wanting the shadow ball help us to get out of here?"
Displaying Page 50 of 52
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close